Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deidara Artist of Iwa

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Deidara Artist of Iwa Empty
PostSubject: Deidara Artist of Iwa   Deidara Artist of Iwa EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:01 pm

Full Name and Kanji :Deidara

Theme : um
Current Rank : genin

Birthday : May 10
Height : 4'8

Weight : 100

Race : human (i think)

Blood Type : AB

Village of Origin : Stone

Nature Manipulation Types : Earth

Kekkai Genkai :
Affilitations :

Nicknames :DeiDei

Summons :

Extra info on your character:
=Bio=
Spending four years in the Art nation Deidara has developed cultures. As a treat the Kage gave him a necklace and a puppet , but this puppet was different it was a human puppet but also one i can wear. Like Sasori in Hiruko. The necklace was special it told him what to do by a color or picture that he would remember on his journey to the art nation. They also showed him how to stop the clay from turning off by lightning. They said when it is hhit with lightning he must release all his chakra from it and use 3 seals for it to detonate lightning. They say that the 2nd kage (the one who is now a puppet by will) had found this out. They also trained his close range as well as his long range. He was taught that you can only gain achievement with good defensive and offensive skills. They gave him a plasma sword (that wasnt made by him) they said that with this it will make it easier for his clay to to turn off. Although plasma isnt his element he works good with it.
Please make this fit the RP guidelines. another thing to help is to put it in arc's that helps us greatly.

=Family Members=none

=Teams=KuroKonpaku (and someone else)

=Missions done=

S-

A-

B-

C-

D-

=Weapons=
Art's slayer
2nd Wakaikage
=Description=A plasma sword with the ability's to turn into pure plasma. It also can absorb lightning attacks.The sword also can help me use plasma kenjutsu even though it is not my element.

The second waikakage is a puppet who carries 600 senbons in his mouth. He is able to shrink to my size or larger to 8 feet highest. He carries hidden plasma swords in his arm.Some poison bombs in his mouth.
==Attire==

==Abilitys==

=Clan Info=

This area only applies if your the only person in your clan

==Clan==

The clan's history

==Bloodline Info==

Self Explanatory

=Techniques=

THESE MUST BE DESCRIBED IN COMPLETE SENTENCES WITH MORE THAN 2 SENTENCES. THEY SHOULD NOT BE ONE LINED ESPECIALLY THE ONES OVER B-RANK!!!!

==Ninjutsu==

==Taijutsu==

===Normal Taijutsu===

===Clan Taijutsu===

==Genjutsu==

==Kenjutsu==(none learned)
Back to top Go down

Deidara Artist of Iwa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sannin Central :: Ninja Archives (Files) :: Ninja :: Old Ninja-
Jump to: