Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu   Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:52 am

First topic message reminder :

Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu - Page 2 Sun_Kissed_Lake_by_baronvonvoe

There is a legend that the Sun goddess herself has kissed the waters of this lake. The Uchiha clan considers this water sacred and made a sanctuary on the islands across the lake. They sometimes spar or hone their chakra control skills and increase their lung capacity by swimming here so that they may exhale larger and more powerful fireballs.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Yushiro Senju
Genin
Genin
Yushiro Senju

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-06-08

Ninja Stats
Clan: Senju
Ryo: $50000
Ryo in the bank: $10,000

PostSubject: Re: Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu   Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:54 pm

Shin watches this Carefully and thinks too his selfEverything have a flaw i just must find itShin then Just cause now his speed is back and he avoids both attacks then he runs towards the clone and starts to run circles around him lifting the water cause of his speed and as he runs he makes a watery tornadonow its timeblinding u from seeing shin starts to attack the water tornado attempting to attack you and using his speed to do so
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu   Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 2:15 pm

Sasuke can feel and see Shin's chakra by detecting it through Sharingan as Shin makes and effort to hide himself in a veil of water a familar jutsu is used on the outside of the tornado of water all around it raising Shin into the air a few inches off the water as the watery tornado is evaporate Shin finds himself back inside a prison of fire once more.

*The Grand Dragon fireballs strike from below you and from behind to attempt to Shin and burn him, while he cannot see my hands and he's trapped inside of the flaming prison*

Katon • Horou no Jutsu [Fire Release • Fire Prison]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra, Materialization, and Focus
- Handseals: Dog, Ram, Tiger
- Effect: A skill in which generates a circular flame upon the ground, raising up bars of flame and a covering over top. This intense flame heats all within it, preventing water from being created from the inside with the dryness of the air. Touching the sides results in various burns, and while this jutsu is used it can be linked to any other fire jutsu and the jutsu will be fired at the person inside the prison. This prison jutsu is self sustaining

Gouryuuka no Jutsu - Great Dragon Fire Technique
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type: Attack, Supplementary
Katon • Gouryuuka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete.
Back to top Go down
Yushiro Senju
Genin
Genin
Yushiro Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu   Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 2:23 pm

Shin looks aas this is happening and he knows there's only one way to escape this so shin grabs the hold of the bars and knowing this will take some of his chakra and his hands start to get burnt but doesnt let go his hands begin to glow blue and the bars start to go blue then shin uses his most powerful punch to break the bars(The chakra is what is used too weaken the bars)Then he is falling into the grand dragon fire ball tech shin thinks quickly makes his hand signs and summons a water dragon to guard him,then when the close was clear shin uses his speed and takes out his nunchucks and connect them making a staff and continue charging down Staying in water is a bad idea senseiMakes another hand sign twice and two water dragon rises and shin starts to run on them as they go into the water to strike sensei and shin stays on the surface awaiting sensei to come up

Suiton • Suiryuu Kuchiyose [Water Release • Water Dragon Summoning]
- A technique utilizing Water Chakra, Materialize, Difuse, and Condense
- Hand Seals: Serpent, Ram, Boar, Hare
- Effect: A skill in which creates a body of water with its own conciousness. Gathering their chakra into their body, the user spews forth a great mass of water from their mouth. This water, lays upon the ground for a few moments. After those few moments, a large dragon of water emerges. Being a total of six feet tall and ten feet long. The dragon that is summoned has a fourth all of all yours stats, has only one fourth of your stamina and half of your chakra. The dragon can use all of your suiton jutsu that you know, but they only do half damage

Last edited by Romondo Uchiha on Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Ninja Stats
Clan: None
Ryo: $0
Ryo in the bank: $0

PostSubject: Re: Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu   Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 2:27 pm

Gale Hiding just activated sharingan and then he watchs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu   Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 2:45 pm

"Shin I could say the same for you as well..." Sasuke gave a wolf like grin of confidence while he was wondering if the pirahnas now smelled the charred flesh* A long chakra tongue surfaces itself behind Shin after the chomp from earlier had missed the water demon wanted to strike again.

The tongue tries and yank Shin out of the air and under into where the vicious blood thirsty pirahna's now lurked to have him biten by them as the second great dragon fire soars past Shin overhead high above where he had fallen and into the clouds. When the dragon came past Shin overhead with its immense heat it had evaporated both of the water dragon's Shin had fromed to run on top of into vapors. The skies now turned dark grey and cackled thunder roars. Sasuke could feel another prescence lurking near by and used telepathy to see if it was whom he thought it was. ("...Gale?")

Sasuke rises from beneath the water standing across from Shin was after he shunshin through the vapors from the water dragon's shin had made. Then a light misty fog occured within the area allowing things to be slightly visible, but still have area's in which its hard to see one another.

Sasuke gatheredup some lighting into the palm of his hand while trying to use the mist to his advantage to see Shin but hide his handseals and while he charged up with his chakra in the distance.

Suiki Shunshin no Jutsu - [Vapour Instantaneous Body Skill]- Hidden Vapour village
- A technique which allows the user to transport through whisps of vapour.
- Hand Seals: Hare
- Learned in Academy.

Kirigakure no Jutsu [Hidden Mist Skill]
- A technique utilizing Water Chakra
- Hand Seals: Serpent
- Effect: A skill where the user channels their chakra into the air, creating a thick mist around the entire area they are fighting within. This effect is further intensified by how much water is within the immediate area. Veiling the user from the opponent, making them have to rely on other senses

Chidori - Thousand Birds
Art: Ninjutsu
Type: Attack
Range: Close (0-5m)

Description: After concentrating all the chakra into the arm, the user will use their quickness and the power of the thrust from the chakra to pierce any object with the extended forearm. Because their opponent can easily counter the attack, it requires a Sharingan user to make the technique worthwhile. The Sharingan will allow them to predict any moves their opponent decides to make and send their strike home into the target. Due to the high speed, the force emits a sound like a thousand birds chirping which gave the technique its name. Because of the great amount of chakra needed to utilize the technique, the technique can only be used so many times during the day.
Limit: Uchiha Clan. Raiton Element
Back to top Go down
Yushiro Senju
Genin
Genin
Yushiro Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu   Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:37 pm

Shin tries and avoid the demon once again then the mist comes and he here's signs being made...(if i can concentrate hard enough i can imitate the signs by sound but the jutsu wont be as powerful as when i see it)Shin then closes his eyes and focus on the sound of the signs being made and starts to visual the signs and starts too do themthis is my last resort only if it is what i think it is
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu   Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:37 pm

Gale gets up and then exhaling chakra.Then he inhale chakra from the area,sucking up his chakra and any chakra lengering in the area in the air.His body has a blue arua around him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu   Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:40 pm

Sasuke's eye's try and focus on Shin's movements and with the only free hand Sasuke has left he reaches into his pocket and grabs 4 shuriken and applied lightning chakra to them to make them into chakra shuriken as he flung his left hand in Shin's direction to distract him from completeing the jutsu. Sasuke then splits the water into two sides rushing off at Shin watching his moves carefully *Chii...Chiii...Chiii...!!!!* Rain starts to pour down from the grand dragon fire earlier heating up the tempatures to clear up the mist. Shin is in 100% clear view now.
Back to top Go down
Yushiro Senju
Genin
Genin
Yushiro Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu   Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:48 pm

Shin blocks the shurikens and as he see sasuke charge at him all he thinks is this is the end then a idea popped into his head and he charges at sasuke and make hand signsthanks you mother this was my only Hope Fire style:Twin DRagonTwo giant flame dragons emerge and as shin run there is one at each side and when they roar a vibration comes and they continue to charge sasuke and shin stops and makes the hand signs and lighting chakra appears in his handsasuke!!!!!!!!shin charges behind the dragons and when he see's a opening he strikesAAAAHhhhhhhh!!!!!!

ire Style:Twin Dragon
Signs:Horse, Boar, Tiger,Ram

Description:The
user of this ultimate jutsu conjures chakra to his hands and emitting
it to the center of the body then the user makes signs that releases
the grand fire ball tech and as the ball is released it burst and two
firery dragons emerges and goes towards the enemy with incredible speed
and if it hits the enemy is Died

Chidori - Thousand Birds
Art: Ninjutsu
Type: Attack
Range: Close (0-5m)

Description:
After concentrating all the chakra into the arm, the user will use
their quickness and the power of the thrust from the chakra to pierce
any object with the extended forearm. Because their opponent can easily
counter the attack, it requires a Sharingan user to make the technique
worthwhile. The Sharingan will allow them to predict any moves their
opponent decides to make and send their strike home into the target.
Due to the high speed, the force emits a sound like a thousand birds
chirping which gave the technique its name. Because of the great amount
of chakra needed to utilize the technique, the technique can only be
used so many times during the day.
Limit: Uchiha Clan. Raiton Element

Last edited by Romondo Uchiha on Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu   Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:53 pm

Gale then appeared where both of them were going to clash and then he just stood there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu   Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 6:17 pm

OOC: Shin you were in the middle of making handseals how all of the sudden u do the chidori after pausing to try and do another jutsu at that the shuriken are lightning and travels quick. (also your justsu of twin dragons is the exact same as Grand Dragon Fire...(You ripped it off and said a C-rank jutsu kills (WTF)

u can only have one free hand when u do the chidori and besides u paused while I threw shuriekn with lightning attached to fly at u faster with one hand ( I didn't stop my jutsu thnen try to continue it (also the chidori if u were listening to my hand signs but u paused just to do something else then u shud have probably forgoten the steps...

(This same jutsu was used in manga against Itachi with 2 dragons on top of that its B-ranked not C!!)

Oh and I fired two of these a bit earlier one came after u and the other one went into the clouds (which is why its raining - - )

Another thing (the shuriken are lightning they either cut through metal bc of chidori properties or numb your body) -you blocked them with what your arms or nunchaku's? either way it wouldn't make a diffrence bc the moment u blocked them I can predict where u are gonna move and strike you.

Gouryuuka no Jutsu - Great Dragon Fire Technique
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type: Attack, Supplementary
Katon • Gouryuuka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete
Back to top Go down
Yushiro Senju
Genin
Genin
Yushiro Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu   Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 6:30 pm

Damn.......flaw it is..........sasuke u are victorious......i have to admit u did more then i thought well it was awesome trainingShin bows and then he shows his respectI am sorry sensei got into way to much sorry
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu   Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 6:41 pm

"wow......i guess"Said Gale.
Back to top Go down
Yushiro Senju
Genin
Genin
Yushiro Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu   Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 6:43 pm

shin points at galeHow long was u here......u shouldnt pop out of no where like that u..u..nevermind
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu   Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 7:06 pm

*Sasuke hoped Gale had learned jfrom watching ust as much as Shin did first hand* "Gale you remind me of me, I always searched for someone to train under and surveyed many fights when I wasn't fighting its a good strategy. Next time use a jutsu to hife your prescence."

"And Shin...You didn't fail your still living and alive and well aren't you? As long you've learned from your mistakes your fine. If you've learned atleast 5 things today i would be proud." *Sasuke walked with the two back to the "Uchiha Manor" for some rest*

*Sasuke listen to the two talk the whole way back if either of thm said a word and commented on what they liked about the fight.*
Back to top Go down
Yushiro Senju
Genin
Genin
Yushiro Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu   Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 7:09 pm

shin looks at gale knowing he is a higher rank then he isso gale what do u think of my training how u think i did
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu   Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:08 am

"you should be about my rank with moves like that....I'm 14"Said Gale.
Back to top Go down
Yushiro Senju
Genin
Genin
Yushiro Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu   Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 12:11 pm

u really thinks so i wish i can be ur rank soon
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu   Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:02 pm

"hope so.....You need to work on your sharingan though....because It can really help you and make others look stupid"Said Gale.
Back to top Go down
Yushiro Senju
Genin
Genin
Yushiro Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu   Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:05 pm

Shin looks at gale and nodsDo u think u can train me too if i put more into it i know i can perfect my sharingan
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu   Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:53 pm

"..umm my sharingan is still growing,I know it.....I want you to have a sparing match with me"Said Gale.
Back to top Go down
Yushiro Senju
Genin
Genin
Yushiro Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu   Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:56 pm

shin smiles and looks at galewhere at gale if i may ask here or somewhere else
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu   Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:33 pm

"no...your chakra isn't at 100%.You will meet me at the sound village.See you there tomorrow at night"Said Gale as he dissappeared into the wind.
Back to top Go down
Yushiro Senju
Genin
Genin
Yushiro Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu   Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:39 pm

shin looks as gale disappears and he smiles and looks back at the lake and see's his whole battle what he just went throughMan....sometimes i dont even think i did this battle alone......everyone i befriended helped me prove myself too senseiShin puts his headband back on his arm and his jacketGale ill Show you too the power of Romondo Uchiha!!!Shin then runs off to live and fight again
Back to top Go down
Kisame Hoshigaki
S-Rank
S-Rank
Kisame Hoshigaki

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu   Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:35 am

Kisame walked down to the Amaterasu lake the time was noon and the sun was at it's zenith shining at the sea making it glitter, the former Akatsuki strolled down to the beach of the lake as he took a stand he was facing the path from where he came from while the water was behind him.
"A bit foolish of you to play on my ground...Sasuke." Kisame said his grin on his face..." so are you ready ?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu   Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next