Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu   Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:52 am

First topic message reminder :

Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu - Page 3 Sun_Kissed_Lake_by_baronvonvoe

There is a legend that the Sun goddess herself has kissed the waters of this lake. The Uchiha clan considers this water sacred and made a sanctuary on the islands across the lake. They sometimes spar or hone their chakra control skills and increase their lung capacity by swimming here so that they may exhale larger and more powerful fireballs.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu   Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:23 am

~The Samahada V.S Kusanagi!

Tree's bristle in the wind as some blow out towards the lake, and several multi-colored fish plop up from the sea. From the highest point in the sky, the 'zenith' I fall from the center with my hand on the sword's hilt.*The shadowy image of me *screams out* before falling down a good 10 meters across from Kisame lands onto the water rolling across its surface rising to my feet barely getting wet stains on my shirt. Am I ready, isn't that an understatement of the year?

I raise up standing with my body slightly turned to its side turning my head towards Kisame while my chest face a different direction. I let my shirt hang from my waist and behind my back. *I glance at Kisame holding the point of my blade on the surface of the water poised and ready to slash at him if he were to rush at me or if I were to charge at him* While I stand here the wind breezes a cool jet of misty water droplets past and in between us. The sun's reflection is placed dead in the center between us as if its a halfcourt separating the different sides of the opponents.
Back to top Go down
Kisame Hoshigaki
S-Rank
S-Rank
Kisame Hoshigaki

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu   Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:39 am

AS the wind whistled through Kisame's blue hair while he was grinding his teeth like a hungry shark ready to chew and devour on it's prey, Kisame was deadly...one of the deadliest ninjas on the world right now the killing intent was so high that every ninja lower then their power would basically drop to their knees even though it was just a spar ninjas should always be deadly...and on guard just like those too here...many people are scared of Kisame but many also think if they are fast enough they can hit Kisame before he swings his Samehada...they know how wrong they are...in their graves...being eaten by maggots.

"A mistake...Uchiha Sasuke." Kisame bursted through handseals leaving trails of his speedy handseal."Mizu Bushin no Jutsu.." His grin was still on as three water clones appeared right behind Sasuke. How ? Kisame had already poured his chakra within the lake enough to maintain bushins and create them out of the lake, like Kisame theclones had the grin as one did hand seals and put his hand forward for the Water Prison jutsu while the second one held handseals and if Sasuke counter attacked he'd raise the Earth Release: Earthern Rampart and save the clones while the third one had raised his Samehada and slashed down to hammer Sasuke and shave his skin enough to wound him but not to kill him, the shark man challenged him to a spar of abilities probably ending in a draw unless Sasuke used his Mangekyo Sharingan which Kisame was aware of but he had planned out how to deny that...for a while but that was for later on.

Water Clone Technique
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu   Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:47 am

~With my eyes wide open I transform them in to the Full Sharingan and reads Kisame's notorious water chakra and copies his hand-seals studying them way ahead of time. My lips whipser 'Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu' the second Kisame finishes I place the same clones in a mirrored distance of the ones that had risen behind me. I could see a mirrored version of Kisame's first clone in clear view reaching his hand out toward's my backside as another one was prepared to do an Earth Style: Rampart Jutsu and rescue the clones behind me.

~The clone's clone forms a lightning jutsu hand sign instead of the same earth. As the final one goes for a strike towards my back with a Samehada, the Kusanagi wielding clone does its own kind of slash in a different angle of the clone's Samehada instead of going for a deep hammering cut, this one goes for a small minor scrape on the arm that Kisame apparently uses to hold his sword. As I watch my clones striking patterns I can figure out what and where I'll be struck at and what kind of attack will be used. I uses the misty breeze from earlier to get out of the way of the Samehada from making the Serpent handseal during the string of seals that followed Kisame's clone and Water Prison jutsu.

~...Damn that was close...~ Now to handle these clones I use the misty form to get behind the clones and slash at their backsides and at the first one's wrist as he was reaching out to trap me in a water prison. I manage to chop off his hand to make him vanish. I go for the second clone's stomach striking upwards from the water bringing the edge towards its guts. The water that splashed upwards hits the surface as I make contact with its stomach. The second Samehada of the 3rd clone hits the water where I was previously. I charge through the 3rd and final clone's back splitting him at his waist and severing his spine to be back right where I started crouched down with my eyes set on your Kisame's true body. As I rise to my feet splashes of all the clones hitting the water is heard from behind me. "Not bad...Kisame"

Water Prison...

Lightning Release · Binding Chains of Lightning [Raiton · Bindingu Rensa Raikou No Jutus]
- A technique utilizing lightning to bind an opponent
- Handseals: Ox, Monkey, Serpent
- Effect: The user gathers chakra within their arm as it begins to spark with electricity. The user thrusts their arm forward sending forth a chain made of lightning that wraps around the opponent, shocking them while it is around them.

Kiri Shunshin no Jutsu • [Mist Instantaneous Body Skill] - Hidden Mist Village
- A technique which allows the user to transport from one place to another in a veil of mist.
- Hand Seals: Serpent
- Leaned in Academy
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Madara Uchiha

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

PostSubject: Re: Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu   Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:07 pm

A crimson colored light emits from the distance,hinting that the observer is an Uchiha.A figure watches from about a mile away,keeping his focus on Kisame and Sasuke."Well well well,if it isn't the Hoshigaki battling with Sasuke.This may be an interesting fight,i might even catch Sasuke performing at his best."Madara would chuckle and continue observing the match between the two.
Back to top Go down
Kisame Hoshigaki
S-Rank
S-Rank
Kisame Hoshigaki

PostSubject: Re: Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu   Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:31 am

Kisame already had predicted out and felt the clones behind him which were ready to strike him ,pretty impressive he copied it and put it into act very quickly but Kisame was fast and he wasn't a risky one as with one swift move you could see the Samehada slash so quickly that you barely see it, Sasuke's clones disperse into water, in that swift move the Samehada with brute force parried away the Kusanagi and basically pushed it away slicing through each of the other clones.
"Impressive, Sasuke."

The clones disperse into water as the fast Sasuke eliminates them but Kisame isn't an idiot he didn't bother creating the water clones over again as he procceded to his next step of the battle he rushed through handseals
"Earth Release: Split Turnaround Palm." Kisame tapped the beach where he was with his palm as the earth beneath Sasuke and his clones on the water started circling and devouring everything that is above that because of the rock was in a lake it would turn into a whirlpool which would start swirling faster and faster and devour to it's bottom the prey without any hesitation or waiting Kisame went to his next step.

He did handseals and directed his right hand towards the lake and his fingers stretched as out of them flew out five watermade sharks but with teeth that could grind steel easily they were heading quickly at Sasuke and his clone team and the whirlpool would give them a increased chance of getting hit LESS.

Earth Release: Split Earth Turn Around Palm
Water Release: Five Feeding Sharks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu   Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:06 am

~Kisame swings his heavy shark skin blade in the direction of my 3rd clone it flies into the lightning using clone, which bumps into the water prison using clone disrupting and electrfying combination of an electrical torture chamber. My eyes widen a bit while tracking Kisame's pace and sheer speed. It would appear to be as if he'd never swung his blade at the 1st clone at all to the normal untrained eye. I growl in slight frustration that the technique didn't work out as well as I planned.

~...Dammn him!...~I mutter through my teeth as I watch him from where he's positioned ashore on the beach's edge where the waves roll into the land. My eyes examine the chakra he's using now and recognizes it as Doton or Earth Style and next Suiton, Water Style. The earth beneath me rumbles as I figure out what the signs of the earth was for the minute the water begins swirling around taking me with it towards the vortex to swallow me whole. The rate at which the water spins around and around giving me quick glimpses of Kisame every time I sink deeper looking at his twisted grin as sharks made of pure water chakra dance my way flying throughout the lake.

*I take deep calm breaths as I counter the direction of the whirlpool's vortex with a Lightning Dragon Tornado jutsu spinning in the opposite direction of the whirlpool.* This is used to pierce the sea and stop the earth chakra's jutsu and skewer the sharks that touch the outside of the unexpected tornado's violent winds and lightning shaped like a dragon. "All of this lightning comes from my very body using water chakra and lightning to fuel its strength." The dead clones sank into the previous abyss.

~The lightning Dragon starts to look vicious as a hurricane starts to form over the sea roaring as I fade away and nothing remains, but the lightning dragon. The dragon charges off your way as a bright flashing bolt shoots off your way in the image of the dragon moving at 450mph out of the dragon I appear flipping from out of it above you going for an over-head cut at your face, and then a brief slash or scrape at the arm you hold the Samehada with. A few moments after I try this the real lightning dragon follows up behind me headed for your chest while discharging bolts to your left and right and your legs. Finally I roll backwards away from you in the sand and gets in a defensive stance holding the Kusanagi diagonally across my chest. The winds shake the palm tree's behind us sending trembles and a series of vibrations far off behind us and a gust of wind and water droplets through the forest behind the woods where Madara lies...

Rakurai Shunshin no Jutsu • [Bolt Instantaneous Body Skill] - Hidden Cloud Village
- A technique which allows the user to transport through bolts of lightning.
- Hand Seals: Bird
- Learned in Academy.

Lightning Release · Lightning Dragon Tornado] [Raiton · Rairyuu No Tatsumaki]
- A lightning technique that gathers lightning and causes it to circle around the user and begin creating a whirling votex of wind and electricity. The vortex will then take the form of a dragon and will lash out at the opponent. Even if the dragon does not hit, electricity flies off from the dragon and shocks nearby objects.
- Handseals: Dragon, Rat, Ox, Horse, Monkey, Boar, Ram, Dragon/Serpent Hybrid
- Effect: Lightning emerges from the user and swirls about as a large tornado shaped like a dragon, capable of shocking an opponent even if it passes by and discharges .

Raikou Shunshin no Jutsu [Lightning Body Flicker Skill]
- A technique utilizing Lightning Chakra, Double Infuse, and Difuse
- Handseals: Horse, Monkey, Hare
- Effect: A technique where the user performing the necessary handseals thrusts their hand foreward and fire off a bolt of lightning. This bolt of lightning is actually not meant to hit the opponent, as where the lightning bolt strikes is where the user will transport - Note: This lightning travels at 450 speed
Back to top Go down
Kisame Hoshigaki
S-Rank
S-Rank
Kisame Hoshigaki

PostSubject: Re: Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu   Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 10:30 am

"Most Impressive...Uchiha Sasuke..." Kisame smiles as Sasuke evades Kisame's combo attack and instead counter attacks with a rather powerful jutsu, out of the waterforms a lightning dragon which it's roar is like one billion birds chirping, the water beneath it starts swirling faster of the raw chakra in the jutsu and suddenly blinding fast the dragon heads towards Kisame.

Since the dragon appeared Kisame new this was going to reach him but that was nothing of him to fear, out of nowhere Sasuke appears from above like a hawk and falls down in attempt to cut Kisame's arm, bothered with the dragon Kisame slightly frowns but his grin is still on, oh well he thought, as the bandage over the Samehada can be seen untangling at the last moment the tip of the deadly sword appears and Kisame stays in defending block with it at the same time his bandaged part (not all is out of bandage cause the attack was very fast) blocks Sasuke's fake Kusanagi (had to say it xD) while the tip of the Samehada easily disposes of the raw chakra of the lightning dragon but for Kisame knew well that elemental chakra wasn't that easily drained and could feel shocks in his body like whips but he stood still as his eyes grew wider like a psycho as he looked at Sasuke and at that same time not letting Sasuke cast his genjutsu or even think about it the slightly shocked and lucky Kisame pushed away Sasuke who then stood in defensive position.
Not giving any rest the crazy shark-man did hand seals.
"Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Waves." One of Kisame's signature moves..They were both on the beach but that didn't mean Kisame won't make the place a lake. " Welcome to my grounds, Sasuke Uchiha."
The Waves rose from behind Sasuke (your back is facing the lake while my front is facing you and the lake after the attack) and suddenly Kisame disappears from his position and on top of the wild waves, the waves were only ride-able by the user like every other water jutsu since chakra is poured within and what chakra...Kisame's chakra...little shocks can be felt by Kisame but he had also a big luck that his skin is shark skin which made him tougher and because he was on the ground he had good grounding...the wild waves on top Kisame were heading at high speed to drown you while the shark-man was rising his sword to the side ready to slash with brute power enough and the Samehada's bandage was uncovered to the half but instead of a slash the Samehada was sent FLYINg like a boomerang at Sasuke..indeed surprising and the coming waves would make it for Kisame until his sword returned but if Sasuke somehow managed to go melee with Kisame who wouldn't have his Samehada until it returned he had already planned it out with the water clones he had which were disposed by Sasuke before...remember those are WATER clones.

Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu   Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:39 pm

~~As Kisame and I clashed swords, I was pushed back across the shore with my feet dragging backwards into the warm sand knocking some of it into the air while I slid along the coastline. I could tell Kisame started reacting funny, becuase of the lightning that shocked him was still tingling his skin some-what. He grounded the rest of the lightning into the ground to advoid being completely stunned from the blinding flash and almost neutralizing combination. The color of water chakra was created by Kisame as he leapt up on the sea while mentioning something about turning the current shoreline into a lake itself.

~~An over-shadowing hovering wave closes in on me rapidly about to land right where I am and bury me with the sea so that I'd be tossed and turned beneath its waves and open for an attack by Kisame. I rise to my feet focusing on the center of the wave where Kisame stands on top of the enclosing wave. As Kisame draws near with the wave speeding up his pace I leap into the air charging up my wrist with Chidori from a simple 10ft hop into the air flipping myself upside down until I'm facing Kisame and lying on my belly in mid-air I sprint off breaking the sound barrier as lightning echoes, the wind rips as if a jet has just gone by us. Chirp chirp Chirrrrp...-Chiiiiii---Chiiii *blue sparks of pure raw lightning chakra in my left palm is aimed for where Kisame stands surfing the waves.* I mash into the center of the wave cutting it into two. The water departs like a giant motor boat has sped straight through it. This should have left Kisame open for an attack as I missed him purposely that time for the two-handed Chidori jutsu...

~ The part of the wave I hit was significant because it contained the hidden water clone's corpses and the lightning discharged into that section should keep them from returning. Now with the Samehada out of Kisame's hands, me doging from leaping over its boomeranged like curved trajectory. I make a u-turn and go for Kisame's backside aiming for his right arm, the elbow preferably or fore arm. Using Sharingan to watch his muscle movements so incase he were to dodge I would know and I'd pin-point his location and follow up with a connecting hit. The water behind me creates another series of waves and ripples as I dash side to side across the lake seeking to impale Kisame with another Chidori. "CHI-III- Doriiii!!!!!!!"

Last edited by Sasuke Uchiha on Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu   Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3