Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gale's special training(with Hawk Lord only)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Ninja Stats
Clan: None
Ryo: $0
Ryo in the bank: $0

Gale's special training(with Hawk Lord only) Empty
PostSubject: Gale's special training(with Hawk Lord only)   Gale's special training(with Hawk Lord only) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:31 pm

Gale waits woth his Hawk cloak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gale's special training(with Hawk Lord only)   Gale's special training(with Hawk Lord only) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:45 pm

(After the ballroom massacre)

*Sasuke arrives on time to assisst Gale*

Well your here earlier than expected -Sasuke throws off his rogue cloak which has a few blood stains on it as he draws his blade from its sheath still holding the sheath. We will start with kenjutsu training Gale. -Sasuke grabs another regular sword and drops it towards the floor before it hits the ground, Sasuke kicks it across the room into Gale's direction assuming he would be quick enough to grab it.-
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Gale's special training(with Hawk Lord only)   Gale's special training(with Hawk Lord only) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:47 pm

Gale twist and grabs the sword quickly taking it out of its sheath.And getting into a fighting stance."right uncle"Said Gale."wait...Uncle do you bearly ever use sharingan..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gale's special training(with Hawk Lord only)   Gale's special training(with Hawk Lord only) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:02 pm

*Sasuke closed and opened his dark onyx eyes as not a sign of redness or even a tomoe is shown* I still use my Sharingan not that I don't think I need it, I just rather not show something so powerful to those that do not deserve to even witness the greatness it can achieve. *Sasuke smirks to Gale* Sometime's I practice doing things without it so that I am even better with it, Sharingan is just a tool, remember that.

*Sasuke stood poised and ready to strike or counter Gale's sword as he waited for a reply*
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Gale's special training(with Hawk Lord only)   Gale's special training(with Hawk Lord only) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:08 pm

Gale then nods to his uncles words and then using body flicker moved to get close and then try a upward strike.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gale's special training(with Hawk Lord only)   Gale's special training(with Hawk Lord only) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:36 pm

*Sasuke pays close attention to the amount of noise and motion sounds of Gale's movements while he tries and figure out where Gale would reappear next.* Hmm (tap..tapp...swoosh) Hmmph! -Sasuke holds the hilt of the blade in his left palm and the edge of the blade in his right palm allowing the swing up towards me to hit the middle of my sword as Sasuke then shoves back Gale's blade back attempting to knock him onto the floor .

After Sasuke tries to knock Gale onto the floor disarming him by knocking the blade away. Sasuke prepares to get into a position where Gale would only be staring at the end of his sword while he points it down at him.
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Gale's special training(with Hawk Lord only)   Gale's special training(with Hawk Lord only) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 12:47 am

Gale quickly gets knocked to the ground.His whole body is shaking of the vibration of the swords.

Last edited by Gale Uchiha on Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gale's special training(with Hawk Lord only)   Gale's special training(with Hawk Lord only) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 10:40 am

*Sasuke looks down at Gale while he's still shaking from the vibrations from the contact of both our blades colliding to each other*

*Sasuke glares down at Gale his eyes meeting his intentionally not to create a genjutsu or do any damage that was mentally severe, but to instill fear into Gale.*

"...Pathetic, I could kill you if I wanted to Gale with my sword this close to your skull, but I won't I'll allow you to get up and go and retrieve your blade so we can try this again."

*Sasuke points his sword in direction Gale's sword had flew in waiting for Gale to get up and pick up the sword*

"Alright what I just showed you earlier was how to disarm and practically kill someone or leave them without a choice, but to do what for you or die." "Now this time hold your sword like I did earlier when I knocked you back and try knocking me back as i do the same thing you did."

-Sasuke charges at Gale assuming he's ready to try and disarm him as he perfroms the same strike up towards Gale's chin not trying to touch it with his blade but close enough that the tinest piece of hair on Gale's chin would be split into two before it touches his skin.-
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Gale's special training(with Hawk Lord only)   Gale's special training(with Hawk Lord only) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 1:59 pm

Gale gets up and grab his sword and jumps back.He gets in the same stance and when Sasuke came up to strike Gale swings his sword to a angle to knock him to the ground and to knock the sword to the side and then point It at his throat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gale's special training(with Hawk Lord only)   Gale's special training(with Hawk Lord only) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 2:24 pm

This is how you counter a disarming attack...

*Sasuke releases the grip of his blade knowing Gale was going to disarm him anyway and let his sword be knocked away on its on so he doesn't fall back onto the floor with it. *

Sasuke's hands and feet were now free just as the sword flew from his hand Sasuke struck a heavy blow with his free hand towards Gale's stomach to punch him hard just in a specific body part called the "Kidneys" with a swift Akido style jab. This is a secret weakness to anyone's body ,because once its hit it usually causes anyone to be stunned upon impact.
This is also the most vital and crippling organ causes the worse kind of stun effect.

This stunning attack should leave Gale open to be hit again with a quick combo in rapid sucession. Sasuke then strikes with another stunning blow with his knee and jabs a light punch toward's gale's epsophoguas (an area in the throat -windpipe)

This should cause gale to barely be able to breath. (Gale now being stunned 2x in a row should be open to a third attack) -A rising palm to his chest where as he barely can breath now as it is and should be sent flying into the air open for an areial attack.

Sasuke will then appear right below the now stunned and breathless Gale, Dancing Leaf Shadow (this jutsu is basically a series of kicks to the back or one heavy kick with the same effect to leave you open for another areial attack while sending you high above ground)

Gale at this point should be just about breathless as most of the damage earlier was done to his respiratory system and chest. The Lion's Barrage is Sasuke's next jutsu and last of the combo Sasuke performs on Gale ending it with a crushing blow to his chest once again.

Sasuke would then use telepathy to speak with Gale after he's done attacking him...

"Gale that's how you combo someone that ever thinks the Uchiha needs a weapon to fight, once they disarm you."

o Shou Shitsu – Rising Knee
Art: Taijutsu
Type: Attack + Supplement
Range: Close (0-5m)
Description: A hard rising knee strike, capable of dizzying the opponent for another follow up attack.
Limit: None

Ina Mou Tei [No More Air]
Requirements: None.
Description: The user would knee the opponent in the stomach then punch their throat for less air passage in their lungs.

o Shou Geki Shou – Rising Palm Attack
Type: Attack + Supplementary
Range: Close (0-5m)
Description: A hard palm attack that can send an opponent flying up into the air for a juggle.

o Kage Buyou - Shadow Dance
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Supplementary Modifier
Description: Kage Buyou is a Taijutsu technique that is used to position a ninja’s opponent into a vulnerable aerial position. The ninja will first quickly appear below their opponent, and then with a switch upper kick, they will launch their target into the air.
*Note: Though this is a an attack of sorts, it will be treated like a set up action rather than a damage dealer as the dodge of this attack could mean potential combo dodge of another follow up.
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Gale's special training(with Hawk Lord only)   Gale's special training(with Hawk Lord only) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 2:32 pm

Gale is laying on the floor.he is in pain but then again he wants more he slowly gets up."If it wasn't for the ANBU training I wouldn't be able to take that"Said Gale.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gale's special training(with Hawk Lord only)   Gale's special training(with Hawk Lord only) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 2:37 pm

*Sasuke looks at the crippled Gale expecting him to be unconcious watching him in almost disbelief to see that he rises from the floor. Well it looks like someone has that Uchiha blood running through their veins.

*Sasuke then numbs his body so that he cannot feel pain...* Sasuke yells "Come at me Gale!!!"
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Gale's special training(with Hawk Lord only)   Gale's special training(with Hawk Lord only) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 2:52 pm

Gale took a deep breath then adding chakra to his hands and feet Gale appears infront of Sasuke.Then he punches Sasuke twice and then the second punch send sasuke flying back.Then he appeared where Sasuke was going to land and then punch him again sending him back again.

then he appeared where he was going to land and then he punched him again once and this time while Sasuke was in mid-air Gale appeared next to him but standing and then uppercut him high in the air and then appeared and comes down with the final punch.

Gale then jumps back and gets on one of his knees."hahahahaha....hows that"

Name:6 star punch
Type:Taijutsu
Element:-
Discripion:This is one of the Taijutsu created by Lightning Lotus(Gale Uchiha).Gale will charge a great amount on his Feet and hands. The Hands for the attacks.And the feet for the fast movement.Gale will punch his opponent twice and the second punch will send him flying.Then Gale will appear behind him and then punch him sending him in another direction.Then Gale will appear infront of him and hit him again sending him in another direction.This time Gale will then move and then knock his opponent in the air.Then Gale will appear high in the air and as his opponent will began to fall towards the ground then Gale will move one more time and using that speed,will add power into his right hand and he smash his right hand onto his opponent's chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gale's special training(with Hawk Lord only)   Gale's special training(with Hawk Lord only) EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 8:45 pm

Sasuke was punched by Gale once while he activated his Sharingan and studied the second incoming hit of Gale's taijutsu and saw where it would hit. Sasuke looked around the room for something to replace himself with. There was an anbu suit of Gale's uniform lying about as he switched with it "Replacement" Sasuke said quietly before having the armor switch positions with him. Gale's second punch connected with the armor sending it flying across the room.

Gale followed what he though was Sasuke and attacked it from behind before it hit the wall and sent it going towards the other wall and then another direction. The armor that looked like Sasuke had flown up into the air as Gale came down after it and punched it into the floor.

As Gale would propbably smiled after that one Sasuke replied from across the room staring at the beaten up costume "Pretty good, just try and make the first punch hit alot harder before drawing your hand back for another hit, or atleast make sure your opponent cannot move before you try that one out again."....-The electricity that had made Sasuke numb had worn off.
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Gale's special training(with Hawk Lord only)   Gale's special training(with Hawk Lord only) EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:19 am

"I did notice that you activated sharingan but my vision isn't as good as yours,just like when you fought your brother"Said Gale.

He then turned to Sasuke."Strange....with your power you can kill Pein,but you don't use your sharingan often.And its amazing because I don't think that No Uchiha can get to your level"Said Gale.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gale's special training(with Hawk Lord only)   Gale's special training(with Hawk Lord only) EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:13 pm

*Sasuke smirks to Gale's compliments upon exiting the domain and heading off to see Romondo Uchiha at the Sun Kissed Lake of Amaterasu*
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Gale's special training(with Hawk Lord only)   Gale's special training(with Hawk Lord only) EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:25 pm

Gale follows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gale's special training(with Hawk Lord only)   Gale's special training(with Hawk Lord only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Gale's special training(with Hawk Lord only)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sannin Central :: Clans :: Uchiha :: Formation of Team Hawk-
Jump to: