Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taimoshi Uchiha's Broken-down Estate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2009-05-01

Ninja Stats
Clan: Uchiha
Ryo: $75,000
Ryo in the bank: $25,000

Taimoshi Uchiha's Broken-down Estate Empty
PostSubject: Taimoshi Uchiha's Broken-down Estate   Taimoshi Uchiha's Broken-down Estate EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 3:21 pm

-The Home of Taimoshi Tsuna Uchiha,nobody else.
The Estate in detail:

The Estate,which a first perspective would be 'Fabulous',is actually the exact opposite.This Uchiha Estate only has two levels:Bottom,and Upper level.They are both pretty louzy in Taimoshi's point of view,and soon others will see why he feels that way.

~First Floor~
The First Floor contains a small living room,with no TVs or computers,however,it does have furniture.The living room has a few couches,chairs,and tables,however,they are very fragile.Then,there is a kitchen in the opposite direction,which is like most of the house.It has tables,chairs,and appliances,however,they are very old and fragile.While,he only has a short amount of food that he has to work every day to get,and eat.The dining room is like all other rooms,broken,and damaged furniture.The walls are torn,paint peeling off,and half tightened doors.This would allow any person to just barge in.Also,there appear to be rats,bugs,and other insects . . . which Taimoshi calls his pets.

~The Second Floor~
It has the same walling,and type of doors like the first floor.However,this is where the bedrooms are.The beds are small,the rooms are wet because of rain with Taimoshi having a gapping hole in the ceiling.Which is why Taimoshi sleeps downstairs,but he does have good blankets.Finally,there are bathrooms that work,somewhat,but like before---it sucks!

~The Estate Overall~
To wrap things up in simple terms that even Kunihisa(Rich Kid from Manga who uses Money to be a ninja) can comprehend----IT SUCKS!

-
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Taimoshi Uchiha's Broken-down Estate   Taimoshi Uchiha's Broken-down Estate EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 1:16 pm

The owner of the rather unfabulous estate was busy in the kitchen,picking up kitchen utensils that fell when he tried to cut up some wild animals for food.He was acting rather cannibalistic today,breaking apart just to eat.His stomach was empty,him badly needing food.That was when . . . he heard the noise of something.He went to patrol the area where he heard the noise.His eyes hovered over the area,him seeing something scurry past him quickly.He then leaped over it,holding it down.

When he looked,it was merely a rat.He was thinking of eating it himself,but then he realized the rat must've came down here for food.Seeing it as a way of retrieving food,he released it,and followed it as it found traces of food.He then threw the rat away,feasting on the food it found.For a few hours,he laid there,getting up,and going to bed for the night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taimoshi Uchiha's Broken-down Estate   Taimoshi Uchiha's Broken-down Estate EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 7:35 pm

(An Offer)

Sasuke appraoches a kinda gloomy home that had fallen to ruins owned by Taimoshi Uchiha. The moment Sasuke knocked on the door it swung open barely attached to its hinges. Squeaks from pest and sounds of tiny feet were heard scattering about the area. On top of that it smelled of a foul mewdew like stench. Sasuke could see a boy chasing a what appeared to be a rat around the room.

Sasuke had watched how Taimoshi had to struggle with some wild rodents in order to gain something to eat for himself. "...Hmm? Your living kinda rough kid, we all are, but tell you what if you help out with the clan getting its dues paid how'll personally myself lend you a hand in surviving."

(Sasuke knows he'll help the kid anyway he just wants to see how the kid will respond to his offer)

"This is what'll do later on today, around midnight or a little after 12 o'clock meet me in the catacombs. I'll help you get some reall food there ok Taimoshi?"
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Taimoshi Uchiha's Broken-down Estate   Taimoshi Uchiha's Broken-down Estate EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:09 pm

The boy looked over at Sasuke.Food remains was scattered over his scary face;one that hadn't looked normal in a long time."How exactly am I supposed to help the clan get it's dues paid?"He asked in confusion.His voice suggested the hint of freight,also having anger.He was a boy of many personalities,which explained his wild actions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taimoshi Uchiha's Broken-down Estate   Taimoshi Uchiha's Broken-down Estate EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 4:43 pm

*Sasuke could see Taimoshi was frustrated and confused with the idea of ever getting out of this dump for something better.* There was food all across Taimoshi's face as if he had scavenged it and didn't care if it if it made it into his mouth or not he was just dying of hunger.

You will help the clan get back onto its feet by running some "errands" for it.
Sasuke could also tell that the boy was quite frightend by the unexpected visit to his house.
"Don't worry I'll make sure nothing happens to you."
*Sasuke gave off a sly grin of hope*

"You will eat Ichiraku's Ramen tonight and have yourself a real meal"
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Taimoshi Uchiha's Broken-down Estate   Taimoshi Uchiha's Broken-down Estate EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 5:07 pm

"Sure."He said with a slight grin.His voice was easing up,him seeming nice.He stood up slowly,looking closely at Sasuke."I suppose,it's something I can work with . . ."He said.His mind wandered off on thought of what Sasuke meant by "Errands."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taimoshi Uchiha's Broken-down Estate   Taimoshi Uchiha's Broken-down Estate EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 5:15 pm

"Ok, fine now can you breath fire of any kind or know any ninjutsu?" *Sasuke asked the small child curiously* "This is important, because I can show you how to do all of that its basic nature to the Uchiha clan."...I will take you under my wing for now if you wish..."
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Taimoshi Uchiha's Broken-down Estate   Taimoshi Uchiha's Broken-down Estate EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 5:20 pm

"If I knew any forms of ninjutsu,I would've used it a long time ago . . ."He said in irony."But,I do know the Academy basics . . ."He said with a hint of pride.His mind was full of the Shinobi knowledge on well known skills,but he never learned them."It would be nice if you were my teacher . . .or sensei is it?"He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taimoshi Uchiha's Broken-down Estate   Taimoshi Uchiha's Broken-down Estate EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 5:27 pm

"Teacher . . .Sensei what does it matter your sticking kid first things first, getting out of this place you call a home for some fresh air." "...We will goto a field of some sort and train you in your skills there do you know of one or do I have to take you somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Taimoshi Uchiha's Broken-down Estate   Taimoshi Uchiha's Broken-down Estate EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 5:30 pm

"I know of one . . ."He simply said.Those four words would become the last words he said inside the home.He then left the home,leading Sasuke to the place that he had spoken of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taimoshi Uchiha's Broken-down Estate   Taimoshi Uchiha's Broken-down Estate EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 5:32 pm

*Sasuke said nothing as those were the last words spoken in the house*
*Sasuke exited the house and followed after the boy's trail as the house disappeared behind them.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taimoshi Uchiha's Broken-down Estate   Taimoshi Uchiha's Broken-down Estate Empty

Back to top Go down

Taimoshi Uchiha's Broken-down Estate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sannin Central :: Clans :: Uchiha :: Uchiha "Ichizoku" House-
Jump to: