Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gale Lightning training.(Sasuke Only)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Ninja Stats
Clan: None
Ryo: $0
Ryo in the bank: $0

Gale Lightning training.(Sasuke Only) Empty
PostSubject: Gale Lightning training.(Sasuke Only)   Gale Lightning training.(Sasuke Only) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:39 am

Gale stood there silent,he was trying to absorb energy from the air and the clouds and to add it to his chakra.With this he is able to unleash hell on his opponent by drawing out his chakra.Gale had his hands to his side and he then bended them half way and then balled up both his fist.He was wearing his usual black cloak on,It was a cloudy day and it was very cloudy.Gale took a deep breath and let out chakra.Then he began to take it back in also absorbing all the chakra from the air that has been used in the past.Like jutsu or just Chakra in the air just lingering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gale Lightning training.(Sasuke Only)   Gale Lightning training.(Sasuke Only) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:24 am

Sasuke had noticed Gale standing on top of a cliff like area high in the mountains where it was very cloudy and the terrain was rocky. It had tree's in the area, also it was mostly rocks and large boulders. Sasuke went over to Gale as the the clouds grew darker on this cloudy day.

"Hmm, what's up with you unleashing your chakra like that?"
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Gale Lightning training.(Sasuke Only)   Gale Lightning training.(Sasuke Only) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:31 am

Then Rain began to pour.Gale's hair fell in his eye's but he didn't care.He closed his eyes."Uncle I went one on one against your parnter and almost lost,I need power.Thats my dream.To become well known like you and that guy Kakashi Hatake.I'm from the Uchiha clan.I want to grow stronger"Said Gale."I watch people fight and I know I can reach my dreams."Said Gale who's neck was down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gale Lightning training.(Sasuke Only)   Gale Lightning training.(Sasuke Only) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:37 am

Sasuke looked at Gale as him and he both had soggy wet hair covering their face. Hmmm Gale if you want I don't mind training you in my lightning techs maybe that'll help your dream...you should hold onto it.
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Gale Lightning training.(Sasuke Only)   Gale Lightning training.(Sasuke Only) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:42 am

Gale opened his eyes and then he could feel his heart pounding with abit of joy and exitment."you really think you could.I Have big things instored for the Uchiha clan.I know I sound just like my father,I would like it if you could."Said Gale.His arms was in his cloak."oh yeah the guy I matched was none other than the jashin Hidan."Said Gale.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gale Lightning training.(Sasuke Only)   Gale Lightning training.(Sasuke Only) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:48 am

Hidan? (Sasuke is suprised to even see Gale still alive) Sasuke's face twist up a bit as he looks at Gale with a puzzled look of confusion...Alright let's begin we will start with something simple and use the Chidori later *Sasuke smirked*

Sasuke took and gathered some lightning from the air so that he may channel it through his body. Then he touched Gale to shock him...see it causes a paralyzing effect. Sasuke removed the paralysis by sending small volts through Gale to massage his muscles and free him from being unable to move. Try it on me....

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Gale Lightning training.(Sasuke Only)   Gale Lightning training.(Sasuke Only) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:54 am

using Lightning from the air and chakra from the air his body aquired thiis lightning like arua which then Gale touched Sasuke and that paralyed him and then he stop and for a cuple seconds stayed like that and then he was able to move again."did I do it right"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gale Lightning training.(Sasuke Only)   Gale Lightning training.(Sasuke Only) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 3:31 am

Sasuke felt his body become numb as he used some lightning within his body to cancel out the paralyzing jutsu's effect. Sasuke then Sasuke shot a ball of lightning into the air that sparked lightning bolts everywhere. Sasukes fingertips lit up as he shot holes in a boulder with bolts. A massive 3ft radius exploion is created from another orb.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Gale Lightning training.(Sasuke Only)   Gale Lightning training.(Sasuke Only) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 3:34 am

activate sharingan and watches so he doesn't miss a thing.he is quiet but thinking of the chakra usage and everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gale Lightning training.(Sasuke Only)   Gale Lightning training.(Sasuke Only) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:04 am

Sasuke sends off several hummingbirds made up of lightning which strikes a boulder from all sides. Sasuke grabs a rock and sends lighting through it.
Sasuke blows a rock back aross the floor with a clash of thunder
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Gale Lightning training.(Sasuke Only)   Gale Lightning training.(Sasuke Only) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:12 am

Gale then using chakra create his lightning like arua.Then The clouds shoot down on Gale and the arua grows stronger,and then Gale make's a large palm with both of his hand and then All of the lightning began to form into a ball then Gale Launches it to a mountain.The large yellow ball crash the mountain and then Gale sends a chakra wave and then the ball explodes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gale Lightning training.(Sasuke Only)   Gale Lightning training.(Sasuke Only) EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 12:18 am

*I walk in as I drag my sword and breathe heavely as if I just barely made it out of a fight. I am all slashed up as my clothes are all falling aparat and I am panting.* Sasuke-kun I am here to learn the ways of fighting (rping) (sasuke told me to post here)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gale Lightning training.(Sasuke Only)   Gale Lightning training.(Sasuke Only) EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 12:29 am

Ok go over next to Gale and he'll review everything I just taught to him.

... (Osha copies the jutsu from learning them)

Ok show me a few of the jutsu you've picked up from him.
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Gale Lightning training.(Sasuke Only)   Gale Lightning training.(Sasuke Only) EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 12:58 am

"are you sure"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gale Lightning training.(Sasuke Only)   Gale Lightning training.(Sasuke Only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Gale Lightning training.(Sasuke Only)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sannin Central :: Clans :: Uchiha :: Clan Zone Territory-
Jump to: