Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gale's lab[not to join unless my permission}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Ninja Stats
Clan: None
Ryo: $0
Ryo in the bank: $0

Gale's lab[not to join unless my permission} Empty
PostSubject: Gale's lab[not to join unless my permission}   Gale's lab[not to join unless my permission} EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:28 am

After 2 weeks straight working on the place he finally was able to perfect his lab,He began to work on a dead man with the bloodline ablilty to create woodfighters.Gale took his body and placed it in a small tube.And then he placed this special thick wire and another tube with spikes on it,it was connected to a large object and on the other side of the object was a boy that was in another tube,The boy was different.He was alive,his parents was so rich They payed him 100,000 ryo to give him a bloodline.he sighed and then he stuck it into the mans chest.Then Gale walked to the main controls of the tube room and then he activated a switch and then a kind of green water came from the object and into the man.

Then when all of the strange green water mixed into the man's bloodline and DNA,It made it enable to transfore his bloodline safly.Then the green water while in the mans body changed to pink.Then the pink water the moved into the large object.Then The pink water came out of the object and went inside the boys body.And The boys old blood came out and went into the object.Then the tube opened and the boy who was asleep awoke.
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Gale's lab[not to join unless my permission}   Gale's lab[not to join unless my permission} EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:45 am

A full month and Gale has finally completed these bodys that were not human.One of them Is Very tall and one is short.But the short one has alot more power in the whole world.Gale was wearing what Sasuke was wearing when he was fighting his brother.The 2 bodys are pink and buff.They have no shirt on.They have white pants and a belt with a U letter on it.And the tall one is calm but in battle wants the strongest.The short one has a bad temper.And when in battle fights crazy.They had large black eyes,And the middle of the eyes is red.They were in water capsule.Gale had a large list of abilitys that both of them had.He just walked over to a chiar sat down and then began writing the abiliys That the both of them can use.

He wrote:

Body Manipulation and Regeneration

Both Kaigen and Kaijen has full control over every aspect of there physical make-up, able to stretch, shape-shift, liquefy, and otherwise manipulate there malleable body; useful as both an attack and defense and as a tool in absorption. they can also regenerate there body at a sub-molecular level, allowing them to survive virtually anything; however, They are unable to survive a jutsu That destroy's all Atoms in There body.There unrivaled regeneration plus There endless resilience and stamina granted Them near-immortality.However, there regeneration has its limits; after repeatedly being blow to bits and pounded into oblivion, The two brothers had to exert more and more effort to restore themself.

Wrap Attack

Due to there ability to stretch very far, the brothers can often detain a person by stretching and wrapping there body around them.They can do this with any part of there body, but most often he will usually do this by stretching the area from there chest to there feet around the target very quickly, then constricting before the person can react.The brothers can also regenerate there body around a person in order for a surprise attack. If the target is particularly strong,The brothers can stretch and wrap every inch of there body around the target.The brothers can use this attack to his advantage in various ways.They will usually just keep the target wrapped up in his body and squeeze the target, hurting them. Kaijen will only let go if the person is strong enough to break free,Kaigen will just keep going untill someone tells him to stop.If the target is not strong enough, they are at the mercy of Kaigen or Kaijen.
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Gale's lab[not to join unless my permission}   Gale's lab[not to join unless my permission} EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:01 am

Apearance:

Kaigen:Gale's lab[not to join unless my permission} Kid_Buu

Kaijen:Gale's lab[not to join unless my permission} SuperBuu
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Gale's lab[not to join unless my permission}   Gale's lab[not to join unless my permission} EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:06 am

Brains and intellegence:
Gale went around the world to find all the jutsu that he can.Not for him but to be able to seal it into both of the brothers.Kaigen And Kaijen are very fast learners.They can look at a jutsu and automaticly understand and have a jutsu waiting to match it.(like someone trying shadow clone jutsu.They will just use Fire clone jutsu).They do have emotions but they barly show any at all.When not in battle,They are quieter than a mouse.They barly move and they don't say a thing.They watch closly.But when in battle,They have different personalitys.Kaigen wants to"play"with his opponent before finishing them off.Kaijen how ever is completly different then his brother,He wants to test his power.He does this alot when he just get done absorbing something.And he will do anything to win.They barly talk,And no one knows how smart they are but them and Gale.
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Gale's lab[not to join unless my permission}   Gale's lab[not to join unless my permission} EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:28 am

Absorbsion:
Both of the very special brothers have this technique.Its more than just sucking up things and putting them in there body.Its the out come out what they absorb,when they absorb something they get a different base of everything.And they also both have different ways of absorbing things.

Kaijen:Kaigen will become liquefied himself, meaning that he takes over the the goo and has surrounded the person with his own liquefied body. He then begins to meld back into solid form, making sure the person is in the center of the goo. The person is shrunken and is put inside Buu's body in a pod. The transformation is long and usually be accompanied by loud moans and groans,

Kaigen:With his small body most people would think that he don't absorb.Or that he is two powerfull to be able to do that.Buthe can easliy take any part of his body and be able to open it up and absorb objects of almost any shapes and or size's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gale's lab[not to join unless my permission}   Gale's lab[not to join unless my permission} Empty

Back to top Go down

Gale's lab[not to join unless my permission}
Page 1 of 1