Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kuragari Clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suffer Fuuma
S-Rank
S-Rank
Suffer Fuuma

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

Kuragari Clan Empty
PostSubject: Kuragari Clan   Kuragari Clan EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:47 am

Name of the Kekkei Genkai: Kuro Chikara

Type of Kekkei Genkai: Darkforce Manipulation

Description: Darkforce is a form of extradimensional energy that these clan members can manifest in our universe as a non-reflective, highly opaque, black substance. It comprises of an entire pocket dimension. Certain adepts use psionic, or magical means to draw this energy into our dimension and use it in various ways. Using this special Kekkei Genkai, Users can make the dark force behave like matter or energy. most often it was presented as solid, mentally controlled objects with different densities. Such objects include rings, pincers, columns, walls, spheres and beams of concussive energy. This Chakra is highly brutal and destructive energy. This energy can both be Kinetic and Potential in the way you use it. It is both an offensive and defensive weapon. Used usually with flat surfaces but as the member gets older and ranks higher it can be molded to other forms. There's a difference between each Rank.

Genin - Flat Surface. Breaks Easily. Thin. Density of Hard Plastic

Chuunin - Flat and Circular Surface. Breaks only to Ninjutsu. Blocks Taijutsu from AS-Jounin. Gains Weight up to 200 pounds. Easily Manipulated by the user. Density of Pure Wood. Able to teleport themselves along with 3 other individuals by opening up a portal to the Dark force dimension and traveling through it.

Jounin - Can be molded to more shapes and forms. Breaks only to earth and lightning jutsu. Blocks Taijutsu from AS-Jounin. Weight up to 500 pounds Density of Steel. they were also able to levitate and fly at subsonic speeds by creating a virtually invisible portal to the Darkforce dimension along the contours of their bodies without passing through it.

S Ranked - Molded into all shapes. Manifested by pouring chakra into the outer dimension. Breaks Only To Lightning Jutsu. Blocks All Taijutsu. Weight up to half a ton. Density of 2 Rashoman.

Weakness: Light Energy
Back to top Go down
Hayataro-Sage Of Dragons-
Sannin
Sannin
Hayataro-Sage Of Dragons-

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-29

Ninja Stats
Clan: Senju
Ryo: $0
Ryo in the bank: $1,000,000.00

Kuragari Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuragari Clan   Kuragari Clan EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 3:46 pm

Approved o.o if you tell me the secrets of your clan(A.K.A. letting me use said jutsu o...o) jk.... Or am I?O.o
Back to top Go down
Suffer Fuuma
S-Rank
S-Rank
Suffer Fuuma

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

Kuragari Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuragari Clan   Kuragari Clan EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 3:49 pm

o.O Lol Every body likes it that much. Weird. I just pulled this out of my A$$ for real
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kuragari Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuragari Clan   Kuragari Clan Empty

Back to top Go down

Kuragari Clan
Page 1 of 1