Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A spar that doesnt count ^^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kigiri
Kigiri

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-06-11

A spar that doesnt count ^^ Empty
PostSubject: A spar that doesnt count ^^   A spar that doesnt count ^^ EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:35 pm

*I walk through the forest trying to remember the destination. As the clouds fly through the air willingly. The sun not shining in the forest as I smirk.* This is going to be good... *I jump onto a tree branch waiting for her and her tiger as I exhale deeply through my mask testin something.* Where is she who does she think she is....Fuuma..
Back to top Go down
Kina Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Kina Fuuma

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2009-06-19

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

PostSubject: Re: A spar that doesnt count ^^   A spar that doesnt count ^^ EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:37 pm

Kina walks deep in the forest as she is walking akane appears behind her and kina smiles as they walk and looks at the sky,and then they come upon the field were they will fight a ninja call kigiri and see smiles as she see's him and pets akaneyou ready girl lets show him what girl power is
Back to top Go down
Kigiri
Kigiri

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: A spar that doesnt count ^^   A spar that doesnt count ^^ EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:05 pm

*I inhale and exhale deeply from the tree I am in and smoke covers the whole battle arena. I then jump off the tree and land on my hands as I push up and land on my feet. As I rush towards you seven Smoke Clones appear in the smoke as the all rush towards you and kick you like the Naruto Uzumaki barrage beginning. If you were to be hit with it you would be sent flying.*
Back to top Go down
Kina Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Kina Fuuma

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2009-06-19

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

PostSubject: Re: A spar that doesnt count ^^   A spar that doesnt count ^^ EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:10 pm

Kina see's as the smoke covers the ground and hears the footsteps of someone running and as soon as she sensed that she was about to get kicked she jumps in the air with akane and tosses a food pill in both of there mouths and holds there breathe and lets out a gigantic roar getting rid of the smoke and hit the ground with the roar knowing if hit he is paraylzed and then she will disappear with akane

Roar
Users:Kina/Akane/Yurigiku/Lilya
Description:User
will send a roar towards the enemy and a screech if heard
will makes the user body paraylzed for a few seconds leaving them open
for attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A spar that doesnt count ^^   A spar that doesnt count ^^ Empty

Back to top Go down

A spar that doesnt count ^^
Page 1 of 1