Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kina vs Rock Traning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rock Senju
Genin
Genin
Rock Senju

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-05-30

Ninja Stats
Clan: Senju
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

Kina vs Rock Traning Empty
PostSubject: Kina vs Rock Traning   Kina vs Rock Traning EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:04 pm

waits
Back to top Go down
Kina Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Kina Fuuma

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2009-06-19

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Kina vs Rock Traning   Kina vs Rock Traning EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:08 pm

Kina appear and akane at her side and skane growls and kina smiles as she see's rock and she bowsi hope we both do our best rockkina steps back a few feet then akane and her get in a stance
Back to top Go down
Rock Senju
Genin
Genin
Rock Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kina vs Rock Traning   Kina vs Rock Traning EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:12 pm

lol i agree also bows while my head is down i pull outkunai i quickly dash at you with full force i hope i know what am gettin my self in too
Back to top Go down
Kina Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Kina Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Kina vs Rock Traning   Kina vs Rock Traning EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:22 pm

Kina smirks as rock dash to her and quickly takes a food pill and gives one too akane then she disppaers and both her and akane appears behind rock and swipes there claws and once they do that they jump back and hold there breathe and lets it loose and sends a gigantic roar at rock then they get there claws and kina makes a sign and black lighting surrounds it and with there new speed they charged at rock attempting to swipe his back again with the lighting claws

Food pills
Users:?
DEscription:A pill which enhances the users speed and power

Roar
Users:Kina/Akane/Yurigiku/Lilya
Description:User
will send a roar towards the enemy and a screech if heard
will makes the user body paraylzed for a few seconds leaving them open
for attack.

Lighting Claw
Signs:Horse
Description:When kina and akane uses this jutsu they claws get surrounded by black lighting and if they hit the enemy the enemy is paralzed and even if they miss a electric current is sent through the enemies body
Back to top Go down
Rock Senju
Genin
Genin
Rock Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kina vs Rock Traning   Kina vs Rock Traning EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:33 pm

oh shit after i threw kunai i seen kina behind me i try to move but can't after she roars at me and when lighting claw comes to hit me i try to use my kunai to block but body is nimb damn i can't really do much now
Back to top Go down
Kina Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Kina Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Kina vs Rock Traning   Kina vs Rock Traning EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:44 pm

Kina then looks rock and then bites her thumbThe Endkina then hits the ground and a cloud comes and u hear the sound of animals then before u knew it rhinos was coming to ur stun body attempting to knock u down and damaging u

Summoning:Rhino Rampage
Users:KIna
Description:Kina
will jump in the air and summon a pack of rhinos and they will charge
the enemy making him lose focus and try to dodge the attack then kina
will use that point int time to attack the enemy while focus on the
rhinos
Back to top Go down
Rock Senju
Genin
Genin
Rock Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kina vs Rock Traning   Kina vs Rock Traning EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:53 pm

is hurt from attacks can i get a rematch lol
Back to top Go down
Kina Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Kina Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Kina vs Rock Traning   Kina vs Rock Traning EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:10 pm

Kina tilts her headu really sure u want a rematch
Back to top Go down
Rock Senju
Genin
Genin
Rock Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kina vs Rock Traning   Kina vs Rock Traning EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:25 pm

yup stands up pulls out two kunai when ever your ready
Back to top Go down
Kina Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Kina Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Kina vs Rock Traning   Kina vs Rock Traning EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:31 pm

Kina gets on all fours and grins as akane does the same and akane turns into her and now its two kina's then they ranned at you with a smile and disappeared and appeared on both sides of you then kina and akane swipes there claws and jumps back and there hands begins to glow purple then they charge u and start swiping there claws at you at full speed

Man Beast Clone
Description:Kina with make her hand sign and transform akane into her for there will be two of her

Poison claw
sign:tiger
Users:Kina/Akane
Description:KIna's
claws wiil be cover with chakra and then the chakra will glow a dark
purple meaning infused will poison and the user will attack and if hit
the enemy the enemy is poisoned
Back to top Go down
Rock Senju
Genin
Genin
Rock Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kina vs Rock Traning   Kina vs Rock Traning EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:49 pm

sees them chargin at me throws kunai at there claws so it would get stuck there is a paper bomb on the kunai plus i have strings attached to the kunai i pull the string bringing both kina and akane to slam in to each other i keep my distance from them at all time
Back to top Go down
Kina Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Kina Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Kina vs Rock Traning   Kina vs Rock Traning EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:58 pm

Kina see's the kunai being thrown so she and akane jumps over it and when she jumps over it she makes a sign and touches akane and a cloud appears and then u see a shadow of something in the clouds its like a human tiger and then it disappears and appears in front of u and starts swiping her claws at high speedLillya:Your way too slow!!!!!!After lilya striked her claws she disappeared again and lands on a tree and watches rock

Transformation:Lilya
Signs:Tiger
Description:Kina and akane transform,and kina gets the design of a tiger on her body and she is faster in this state and her chakra increases and can weild her black lighting at perfection,she get the fangs and the ears,ur lucky too hit her if your faster then her
Back to top Go down
Rock Senju
Genin
Genin
Rock Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kina vs Rock Traning   Kina vs Rock Traning EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 5:02 pm

"Is hit by the tiger and can not keep up with her speed i see her on a tree i hold out kunai and quickly throw suraken at her hoping she will doge "hope it works
Back to top Go down
Kina Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Kina Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Kina vs Rock Traning   Kina vs Rock Traning EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 5:58 pm

Lilya see as rock throws weapons her way and she stands her ground as she holds her breathe and releases a gigantic roar deflecting the weapons and when she do she disappears and appears beside rock and back fist him then takes her claws and swipes his back then disappear and appear back to the tree
Back to top Go down
Rock Senju
Genin
Genin
Rock Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kina vs Rock Traning   Kina vs Rock Traning EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:30 pm

"as i am hit i see her then i don't see her she is back on the tree i throw more shraken at her and while they are thrown kunai is thrown from the side i am quickly dashing around the tree throwing kunai wit paper bombs as each on explode i have a string attached to each kunai and after the explosion i pull the strings bring the tree down " ... am workin myself out in this battle
Back to top Go down
Kina Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Kina Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Kina vs Rock Traning   Kina vs Rock Traning EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:20 am

Lilya smirks as she she's rock attempts so she vanishes and appears behind him and grab him by the shirt and tosses him down to the ground then backflips and jumps again and starts spinning as a black typoon is created and black lighting surrounds it cause its her element and she go towards rock and when its about to hit him she turns it for it hit inches away from him then when she goes in the air she undo the jutsu and land in another tree and looks at rocks reaction

Black lighting Typoon
Description:Lilya jumps up in the air and a focues her chakra and the start spinning then become one gigantic typoon and it is black with kina element black lighting surrounding it it then it with charge the enemy with its destrutive force
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kina vs Rock Traning   Kina vs Rock Traning Empty

Back to top Go down

Kina vs Rock Traning
Page 1 of 1