Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hyuuga Training Grounds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Hyuuga Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Hyuuga Training Grounds   Hyuuga Training Grounds EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 1:53 pm

Fukanin Hyuuga walk through the battlefield until he reaches his destination. He has his white mask with pinkish red flames covering the left side on.The only thing visible on his face is his milkey white eyes. He waits as his scythe is tilted on his back.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Neji Hyuuga

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-07-06

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Training Grounds   Hyuuga Training Grounds EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 11:31 pm

neji walks down the path to the grounds he notice the other hyuuga n a smile formed as he came face to face*i am here
Back to top Go down
Tenhogosha
Vet.
Vet.
Tenhogosha

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Training Grounds   Hyuuga Training Grounds EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 12:27 pm

*walks onto the training field and smiles at them. Stands Next to Fukanin and turn her attention to Neji*

Are you here to train as well?

Fukanin, we can begin whenever you're ready. Set your weapon down over there. What do you know already?

*points to a tree nearby and puts her hands on her hips, looking over Neji*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Training Grounds   Hyuuga Training Grounds EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 5:08 pm

*I set my scythe on the tree.* I'm ready and he is here to spar me
Back to top Go down
Tenhogosha
Vet.
Vet.
Tenhogosha

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Training Grounds   Hyuuga Training Grounds EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 6:37 pm

Okay, we'll do this the easy way.....

You're going to be learning Hakke Rokujuuyon Shou - Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms

This particular technique utilizes the Byakugan user's ability to view an opponent's Chakra holes. If a user's opponent is within close range (a 5m radius of the user) he/she can be a victim of this technique. The user of this technique combines Byakugan and Jyuuken to strike the 64 Chakra holes of an opponent halting their Chakra circulatory system. An opponent without an active Chakra circulatory system is practically unable to perform Genjutsu, Ninjutsu or Taijutsu.
The number of strikes in this technique is cumulative (increases by successive addition). The user strikes twice the first time (2 hits), twice again (4 hits). Then the user strikes 4 times (8 hits), 8 times (16 hits), 16 times (32 hits), and finally 32 times (64 hits).

i want you to practice on me... anytime you're ready

*smiles and looks at him*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Training Grounds   Hyuuga Training Grounds EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 7:07 pm

"Hmm lets see. Eight trigrams." Fukanin get in the stance and activates his byakugan."The thing I've noticed is when i started byagukan I could see one hundred twenty four I wonder why." Fukanin channels chakra to his finger tips and attempt to block your chakra points. First two, then two again, then four,then eight,then sixteen,then sixty four. "Grandma I understand it is just I want to take it to the next level."
Back to top Go down
Tenhogosha
Vet.
Vet.
Tenhogosha

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Training Grounds   Hyuuga Training Grounds EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:55 pm

*laughs and stands there smiling while he trains, using her as a dummy*

Okay, very good. If you want to take it up, we can do that... I will teach you Hakke Hyaku Nijuha Shou - Eight Trigrams One Hundred Twenty-Eight Palms

This particular technique is a varation of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms. Employing this technique against an opponent can allow the user to strike an opponent's 64 Chakra holes twice. The user strikes a final 64 times after the initial 64 strikes.

Please go ahead and try your best!

*smiles at him*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Training Grounds   Hyuuga Training Grounds EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 10:04 pm

Fukanin gets in the stance. "8 trigrams." Fukanin gets in the stance and starts attacking. he attempts to block two chakra points, then two, then four, then eight, then sixteen,then thirty two,then sixty four, then one hundred tweenty eight. "Grandma wouldnt I be closing and opening th chakra points again?
Back to top Go down
Tenhogosha
Vet.
Vet.
Tenhogosha

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Training Grounds   Hyuuga Training Grounds EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 11:20 pm

You can view the opponents Chakra points and attack accordingly.... When you hit a chakra point, you qre closing it.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Neji Hyuuga

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-07-06

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Training Grounds   Hyuuga Training Grounds EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:35 am

*neji watches this n smiles n wonders did he ever master jyuuken then he sigh he walked to a tree focus charka to his palm n thrusted it forward n a white blast escapes "is that good enough my lady
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Training Grounds   Hyuuga Training Grounds Empty

Back to top Go down

Hyuuga Training Grounds
Page 1 of 1