Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tenshi vs Ray (just spar)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ray Senju
Jounin
Jounin
Ray Senju

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Ninja Stats
Clan: Senju
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

Tenshi vs Ray (just spar) Empty
PostSubject: Tenshi vs Ray (just spar)   Tenshi vs Ray (just spar) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:30 pm

Ray would appear walking into the wilderness he would be walking holding a small spear at least 2 feet.He would look in the sky at the sun the place would be around a lake and grass.''yes this is it im ready for my spar''he would whait till his opponent would show.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Sendo
Genin
Genin
Tenshi Sendo

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi vs Ray (just spar)   Tenshi vs Ray (just spar) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:37 pm

I would appear behind Ray I smile to my self, I walk to the right and sit under a tree, waiting till Ray spotted me.... * I'm wearing black shorts and a gray tank top, my hair up in a pony tail. I start to stretch making sure my joints, muscles are nice and warmed up... 'Been a while but meh I got this...I hope'
(OOC: things in these are my thoughts ' ' ...." "These for my speech... Rest is my actions)
Back to top Go down
Ray Senju
Jounin
Jounin
Ray Senju

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Ninja Stats
Clan: Senju
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi vs Ray (just spar)   Tenshi vs Ray (just spar) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:21 pm

Ray would look around when he heard a voice then he would look at a tree and smile''I see you''He then would get into stance and look at you careful and reach in his back pouch and slide out 1 kunai on his middle finger holing it in the back of his pouch hiding it so you won see what is it in his other hand he would have a spear and spin trowing 1 kunai and the spear at you from right and left as he sended them he would o hand seals and drag back and make 2 clones that where fak but little did you know so as they went to you he would whait and watch''Hmmmm?.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tenshi vs Ray (just spar)   Tenshi vs Ray (just spar) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tenshi vs Ray (just spar)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sannin Central :: Outside Of The Ninja World :: Wilderness-
Jump to: