Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jounin Exams, Sign up Table

Go down 
+8
Taimoshi Uchiha
Ray Senju
Azoth Nara
Sakumo Hatake
Neji Hyuuga
Hikarou Makihara
Hanami Fuuma
Ayamaru Aikenka
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayamaru Aikenka
Kage
Kage
Ayamaru Aikenka

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

Jounin Exams, Sign up Table Empty
PostSubject: Jounin Exams, Sign up Table   Jounin Exams, Sign up Table EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:12 pm

Number 1: This is the place where you need to apply to take either the Jounin Exams or the AP Jounin Exams. If however you enter the exams without signing up, you will be automatically DQed and be punished by your superior, namingly your kage. Another thing, within this test you will be paired with one other person in a team. If you happen to betray your teammate in a violent act or ditch them for your own pursuit, you and your teammate will be DQed. There is also one other thing in this tourniment that will get you DQed. There will soon be a list of jutsu the partisapants CANNOT use within the exams and are considered forbidden. Within the Second Exam, if your Examer gives you a challenge and limits your jutsu and weaponary, if you choose to go against your Examer, you will then be DQed.

Number 2: If there, however, villages that at war during these exams and wish to take part in these exams, the ally of Moon will be the only one out of the warring villages that will take part in these exams. The other village will be able to register next Jounin Exams. If both villages are allies, then both will take part in the exams, but instead of random team selection, they will be selected by the judges.

Number 3: Each part of the exams will be given a percentage. Each round will score you differnently. If you do not pass the required percentage of the round then you fail and will be dropped out of the exams. The first round will be the only Exam that will be a grade point percentage. This means, either you answer right or wrong and the it will take the exact score, no second chances and no curves. The Second and Third rounds will have a percentage given by the Three Judges.

Number 4: As mentioned about the percentage in order to pass, there will be a final score. This simply means if you go through a round with a lower score or a deduction on the final score was made, you will fail even though you completed each exam.

Number 5: These are the Jounin exams, all Chunin can take them. How every if you wish to take part in the exams, and you are a genin , you will be taking the Advanced Placement Jounin Exams. The main difference between the exams is basically the first rounds. The inforamtion on the first rounds od both types of the exams will be listed below. However, if you are recommended by your kage, you have to take part in the exams. Any objections will have to be taken up with your kages. Anyone who is at one of these two ranks will be allowed to take the exams. Any and all rouges are not allowed to come to these exams however. If any rouge tries to insert themselves in these exams they will be hunted and executed by the Moon Anbu and allies.
Back to top Go down
Ayamaru Aikenka
Kage
Kage
Ayamaru Aikenka

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Exams, Sign up Table   Jounin Exams, Sign up Table EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:27 pm

Now this is where information on the Jounin exams will be given.

Jounin Exams (Regular)

~Jounin Exams, Round One~

In this part of the exams, the partisapants will be given a total of twenty question. This is a series of riddles and puzzels that have something to do with these exams. The twentith question on the given test will be solved through the answers on the previous questions. The required percentage is 95%. That being twenty questions and the person taking the test needs ninteen questions to pass. Although, the person taking it does not have to answer the twentith question, but not taking it will deduct point of your final score.

~Jounin Exams, Round Two~

This part of the exams will have a series of halls and doorways. The ones taking the test will be teamed up with another person. Each team will be given a pathway with two doors before them. Between the doors will be a scroll giving a mission simulation or a Examer with a challenge. One of two ways will be lead you to the correct doorway, the other will lead you into a battle with an Examer or a trap. In this round, you only need to get through the path to pass, but the recommended percentage is 65%. The Percentage your team gets will be decided by the three judges.

~Jounin Exams, Round Three~

Preliminaries-

In this round, you will have a teammate and you will be faced against another team. The only way to keep going is to win your fight. Although if you lose you will be given your preliminary scre and it will count as your Third percentage on your final score. If your teammate is unable to fight then both members lose. The recommended Percentage for this round is 75%.

Finals-
After the Preliminaries, you will be striped of your teammate and forced into an all out brawl with the rest of your peers. The winner of the tournement will be given an automatic promotion to jounin. Like in the preliminaries, if you lose you will still get a score for your third round and that will be used on your final score. The recommened percentage for this is 85%.

Advanced Jounin Exams

~Round One~

The only thing different about this exam is that in this round the ones taking it will be given a fourty question test instead of a twenty question test. The percentage if also different. The percentage needed for succeeding is 90%. This means you need at least Thirty-Four question to be right. The fourtith question will be like the Regular Exam's Twentith, and you also don't have to answer it. It will be deducted from your final score though. As for the rest of the exam, if the genin taking this exam pass then they will go on to join the chunnin in the regulars.
Back to top Go down
Ayamaru Aikenka
Kage
Kage
Ayamaru Aikenka

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Exams, Sign up Table   Jounin Exams, Sign up Table EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:29 pm

Jounin Exams:
Kai Senji
Hanami Fuuma
Hikarou Makihara
Sakumo Hatake
Azoth Nara
Miki Keiri

A.P. Jounin Exams:
Neji
Ray Senju
Taimoshi Uchiha
Hikaru Tanaka
Sendohiru Uchiha
Fukusho Mato

Last edited by Ayamaru Aikenka on Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:50 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hanami Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Hanami Fuuma

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-04-05

Ninja Stats
Clan: None
Ryo: $0

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Exams, Sign up Table   Jounin Exams, Sign up Table EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:32 pm

Hanami Fuuma reported in (o.o)
Back to top Go down
Hikarou Makihara
Chunnin
Chunnin
Hikarou Makihara

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Exams, Sign up Table   Jounin Exams, Sign up Table EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:33 pm

I would like to take this exam, Hikarou Makihara, orphan swordsman.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Neji Hyuuga

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-07-06

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Exams, Sign up Table   Jounin Exams, Sign up Table EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:14 pm

Neji Hyuuga at ur sevice
Back to top Go down
Sakumo Hatake
Anbu Black OPs
Anbu Black OPs
Sakumo Hatake

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Exams, Sign up Table   Jounin Exams, Sign up Table EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 6:29 am

"Add Sakumo Hatake"
Back to top Go down
Azoth Nara
Anbu
Anbu
Azoth Nara

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Ninja Stats
Clan: Nara

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Exams, Sign up Table   Jounin Exams, Sign up Table EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:11 am

8walks in* hello, I'll join the exams to, Azoth Nara
Back to top Go down
Ray Senju
Jounin
Jounin
Ray Senju

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Ninja Stats
Clan: Senju

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Exams, Sign up Table   Jounin Exams, Sign up Table EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 6:20 pm

its me sign me up ray senju of the moon
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2009-05-01

Ninja Stats
Clan: Uchiha
Ryo: $75,000
Ryo in the bank: $25,000

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Exams, Sign up Table   Jounin Exams, Sign up Table EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:33 pm

I'd like to sign up for the upcoming Jounin Exams. I'm Taimoshi Tsuna Uchiha, a shinobi of the Hidden Leaf Village[Konohoagakure No Sato] of the Fire Nation.

EDIT: Ignore my rank above my Avi. I'm actually a Chunin. I became a Chunin recently, and no Admin changed my "Rank" since then. So. Thanks for bothering to read this. ;D
Back to top Go down
Ray Senju
Jounin
Jounin
Ray Senju

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Ninja Stats
Clan: Senju

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Exams, Sign up Table   Jounin Exams, Sign up Table EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:14 pm

tai you can be genin and be in the exam
Back to top Go down
Miki Keiri
Genin
Genin
Miki Keiri

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Exams, Sign up Table   Jounin Exams, Sign up Table EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:55 pm

Miki Keiri
Back to top Go down
Zekumaru Danketsu

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-07-07

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Exams, Sign up Table   Jounin Exams, Sign up Table EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 7:14 am

I walk in a relaxed fashion with my hands in my pockets" I guess take a crack at it"
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2009-05-01

Ninja Stats
Ryo: $75,000
Ryo in the bank: $25,000

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Exams, Sign up Table   Jounin Exams, Sign up Table EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:40 am

Yes, Ray, but I'm NOT a Genin. - -
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Exams, Sign up Table   Jounin Exams, Sign up Table EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:43 am

*watches all the young nin sign up for the exams and chuckles* how do you become an examiner?
Back to top Go down
Ayamaru Aikenka
Kage
Kage
Ayamaru Aikenka

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Exams, Sign up Table   Jounin Exams, Sign up Table EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:40 am

Well, you have to be a jounin by now or an anbu, so high rank. You can also be a chunnin but basically I and the other kages decide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Exams, Sign up Table   Jounin Exams, Sign up Table EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 9:47 am

well i'm high ranked. so how do i become a examiner?
Back to top Go down
Ayamaru Aikenka
Kage
Kage
Ayamaru Aikenka

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Exams, Sign up Table   Jounin Exams, Sign up Table EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:15 pm

Your kage has to approve your application for it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Exams, Sign up Table   Jounin Exams, Sign up Table EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:00 pm

._. i'm a rouge nin aya
Back to top Go down
Ayamaru Aikenka
Kage
Kage
Ayamaru Aikenka

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Exams, Sign up Table   Jounin Exams, Sign up Table EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 7:50 pm

then your not aloud here emmy ._.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Exams, Sign up Table   Jounin Exams, Sign up Table EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 2:02 am

awwww D: but i wanna torture the little nooblets >.<
Back to top Go down
Sendohiru Uchiha
Sendohiru Uchiha

Number of posts : 15
Location : If you've found this out it's already too late because your family is dead.
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Exams, Sign up Table   Jounin Exams, Sign up Table EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 1:55 pm

I am Sendohiru Uchiha of the Village Hidden in the Clouds and I'm here to become a jounin, and ain't nothin gonna stop me. Enemies beware for I am the incarnation of your worst nightmares!
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Genin
Genin
Naruto Uzumaki

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Ninja Stats
Clan: None

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Exams, Sign up Table   Jounin Exams, Sign up Table EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 2:05 pm

i'm Fukusho Mato and I want to sign up for the AP Jonin exams . This is the quickest way to imporve at this point so why not do it.
Back to top Go down
Ayamaru Aikenka
Kage
Kage
Ayamaru Aikenka

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Exams, Sign up Table   Jounin Exams, Sign up Table EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:50 pm

Emmy....no
Back to top Go down
Ayamaru Aikenka
Kage
Kage
Ayamaru Aikenka

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Exams, Sign up Table   Jounin Exams, Sign up Table EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 9:50 pm

ALRIGHT, SIGN UPS ARE NOW CLOSED!

All those who sighed up report to the first exams.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Exams, Sign up Table   Jounin Exams, Sign up Table Empty

Back to top Go down

Jounin Exams, Sign up Table
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sannin Central :: Exams and Trials :: Jounin Exams-
Jump to: