Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Azoth Nara-Juushibi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azoth Nara
Anbu
Anbu
Azoth Nara

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Ninja Stats
Clan: Nara
Ryo: $0
Ryo in the bank: $0

Azoth Nara-Juushibi Empty
PostSubject: Azoth Nara-Juushibi   Azoth Nara-Juushibi EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:54 pm

Topic Name:(Your name,The Bijuu You Apply For.)

Name Of Bijuu: Juushibi

Name Of Host: Azoth Nara

Why Should You Get This Bijuu? I would become a Rouge Ninja and train myself to use the bijuu so that I won't destory everything.

What Will You Do With Said Bijuu? I would be a rouge, and I won't use it to gain rank or anything, just help people without wanting anything in return.

Last edited by Azoth Nara on Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reikon Keiri
Jounin
Jounin
Reikon Keiri

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Ninja Stats
Clan: (none)
Ryo: $250,000
Ryo in the bank: $650,000

PostSubject: Re: Azoth Nara-Juushibi   Azoth Nara-Juushibi EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:02 pm

Azoth as with all others...a bijuu was never meant to help people. As good as some people may think using your bijuu for the "good" and people who are in need yet again like the others this means always limiting yourself in power. you will need to keep constant check and over all you had the right idea by becoming a rogue...to stay secluded. As i said in other two posts a bijuu will take on his own agenda and start causing havoc if he gains even the slightest control, which means the ones around you will most likely be killed instead of helped. Also as with Ray this means an easy target for an team of two akatsuki to take you down. A bijuu is powerful but if you wish to bring good about with it then keeping it controlled means holding back on alot of its power, and thus only making it easier for akatsuki to come in and take you out.
Back to top Go down
Azoth Nara
Anbu
Anbu
Azoth Nara

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Ninja Stats
Clan: Nara
Ryo: $0
Ryo in the bank: $0

PostSubject: Re: Azoth Nara-Juushibi   Azoth Nara-Juushibi EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:57 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azoth Nara-Juushibi   Azoth Nara-Juushibi Empty

Back to top Go down

Azoth Nara-Juushibi
Page 1 of 1