Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sorrow fuuma vs. Fukusho Fusenmei

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorrow Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Sorrow Fuuma

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

Sorrow fuuma vs. Fukusho Fusenmei Empty
PostSubject: Sorrow fuuma vs. Fukusho Fusenmei   Sorrow fuuma vs. Fukusho Fusenmei EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:22 pm

*the wind blows constantly as i wait patiently for a potential, young opponent*
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Genin
Genin
Naruto Uzumaki

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Ninja Stats
Clan: None

PostSubject: Re: Sorrow fuuma vs. Fukusho Fusenmei   Sorrow fuuma vs. Fukusho Fusenmei EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:24 pm

Fukosho appears right in the middle of the area. He wears black baggy pants and a red t-shirt. He then hides in the bushes. He takes out three shuriken and throws them right at Sorrow from hiding.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Sorrow Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Sorrow fuuma vs. Fukusho Fusenmei   Sorrow fuuma vs. Fukusho Fusenmei EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:33 pm

*i focus chakra into the surrounding area at a instant channeling the energies to my brain. using my sense of hearing i hear the slight whistle of metal being hurled as the winds slip through and past its sharp edges. suddenly a force blows back the objects being thrown, the only thing to be seen doing so is a obscene pink aura. i get into a stance quickly while channeling chakra into my palms as i strike from a distance, releasing wind natured chakra to blast the foe, damaging them with force along with the wind's cutting properties*

Nenparusu~Telepathic Pulse
Type: C rank, Offensive, Defensive, Short to Mid-rang (0-10m)
User: Sorrow Fuuma
The user is able to send forceful impacts of kinetic energy using the forces of a unknown property

Ningendo no Jaku~Human Path of Nirvana
Type: Unknown rank, Offensive, Short to Mid-range (0-10m)
The Human Path of Nirvana combat style is based on making strikes from close range and from a distance without physically touching the foe, creating a non existing barrier of open attacks thus easily overwhelming the foe with speed and attack power. To do this the channels their strong wind elemental chakra into their hands and feet and preform strikes toward a enemy, forcibly enforcing impacts of winded chakra onto the opponent strong enough to cut, slash, and break bones even from a distance. this is done all without actually touching the opponent, fighting and doing harm without doing the dirty deed with bare hands, as though the battle is being fought by another being, hence the name human path of nirvana. this style is interchangeable with other styles making the user very lethal and unpredictable
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Genin
Genin
Naruto Uzumaki

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sorrow fuuma vs. Fukusho Fusenmei   Sorrow fuuma vs. Fukusho Fusenmei EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:39 pm

Fukosho feels an attack hit him from away. He realizes this is a talented ninja. an attack where you could attack from a distance with only your handz. This must be a wind style move this foe is using. Meaning he was a master of the wind style. But , it is nothing a ninja cannot get around easily. Then Fukosho takes out a fistful of four shuriken. He throws two in a bomerang formation to hit him from the other side. while two were of a direct attack. All of them thrown wide in the open.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Sorrow Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Sorrow fuuma vs. Fukusho Fusenmei   Sorrow fuuma vs. Fukusho Fusenmei EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:50 pm

*i see that the strike was successful but a attack is coming with speed. i see shuriken come at me directly and 2 begin to encircle me. i begin to channel chakra throughout my entire body as i feel encircled. using the chakra generated as a field, the four shuriken are within inches away from striking my body, just within the desired position of the field. i repulse the shuriken after using the field to take their kinetic energies (the energy that keeps a object in motion) to use for later for a attack. i quickly take out a kunai and aim it up right at a tree above fukusho. with the kunai now embedded, i channel chakra into the said thrown kunai and it begins to generation sound through high speed vibration. the jutsu lay a enemy unconscious by generating sound harsh enough to vibrate the ear drums.

Seishugo~Holy Safeguard
Type: Unknown rank, Defensive, Short range (0-5m)
The Holy Safeguard is a combat style made purely for defense, taking the opponent's power and turning it against them. the user concentrates an amount of chakra into their palms and the area beginning to be struck and take in the force of which the foe is enforcing and repel it using the chakra that was stored in a burst of sound, tearing down the opponent almost completely. there is only one known offensive attack in this style in which the user takes the stored energy to release it as a great force of impact. this style is interchangeable with other styles making the user very lethal and unpredictable.

Ninpo: Ne Hakai~Ninja Art: Sound Disruption
Type: C rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
After focusing chakra, the user channels it into any projectile and toss it toward an enemy, creating a fast vibration bringing forth a screech to disgruntle the enemy's since of hearing as their ear drums constantly vibrate, inducing unconsciousness
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Genin
Genin
Naruto Uzumaki

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sorrow fuuma vs. Fukusho Fusenmei   Sorrow fuuma vs. Fukusho Fusenmei EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:37 am

Fukusho noticed this guy was using a move to control the kinetic energy to control projectiles. This guy was not the easiest. But , he was the Raikage so he wasn't expected to be a piece of cake here. Fukusho then noticed that he took out his own kunai. Due to my great chakra control and senses I could feel him generate chakra. When he threw his kunai the chakra did get close. It must of meant that it was in a jutsu with his kunai.

Fukusho then did a hand sign. He then did a replacement jutsu . Seeing how he had amazing skill at his replacement jutsu he was able to replace in the other direction from Sorrow. He was replaced with a huge boulder that had equal body mass to him. The boulder looked sort of taller and thinner like a humans body structure. Fukusho then took out a kunai. Then he threw a kunai right at Sorrow. Then he did a hand sign. Then the kunai duplicated into twenty different kunai in a wide rangfe to mainly conceal his location.

Name: Buki Bushin Jutsu
Type: ninjutsu
Element: none
Description: The user first throws a few projectiles. Then they do a hand sign. Then the weapons are then duplicated into many different copies. These clones are not real and are just images created. They will just disapear when touched.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Sorrow Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Sorrow fuuma vs. Fukusho Fusenmei   Sorrow fuuma vs. Fukusho Fusenmei EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:48 pm

*now noticing there has been a replacement, i begin to here the wizz of metal as my ears begin to twitch. turning only expecting to see one, a set of dozens now appear. taking out my own kunai, i begin to beautifully dance in and out of a number of kunai while deflecting most outward away from me. as there are two more left, i channel chakra into the very center of my palms toward them, quickly rapping them of their kinetic energies and re-imbue them with the said energy forcing them back at fukusho with great pulsation.

using the current hurling kunai as a distraction, i run going faster than the kunai are to fukusho due to my 11 years in taijutsu, speed & reflex training, appearing on the side of him. as close as i am, i try to grab fukusho's head but this wont be easy to dodge because now he has to choose to get hit by hurling kunai with enough force to go right through them or not to get grabbed by me. with the speed at which both attacks are coming, something has to be preformed quickly.

Seishugo~Holy Safeguard
Type: Unknown rank, Defensive, Short range (0-5m)
The Holy Safeguard is a combat style made purely for defense, taking the opponent's power and turning it against them. the user concentrates an amount of chakra into their palms and the area beginning to be struck and take in the force of which the foe is enforcing and repel it using the chakra that was stored in a burst of sound, tearing down the opponent almost completely. there is only one known offensive attack in this style in which the user takes the stored energy to release it as a great force of impact. this style is interchangeable with other styles making the user very lethal and unpredictable.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Genin
Genin
Naruto Uzumaki

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sorrow fuuma vs. Fukusho Fusenmei   Sorrow fuuma vs. Fukusho Fusenmei EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:23 pm

Fukusho then saw that he parried every singleone of his kunai. Each vanished into a blur as he hit them until he got to the last ones. He then took the last two and trie dto makes them go back at me. Only one went seeing how the other was a basic clone with no solid structure and disapeared into a blur like the others. Then he notices that sorrow throws a kunai he had right at him. Then he quickly disapeared from view as Fukusho then did a string of three hand signs. Then as Sorrow was aiming to hit him he then was engulfed into a pile of smoke. Then Fukusho appeared and Sorrows punch went right through him. as Fukusho had mysteriously disapeared.

Bushin Henge Kawrimi- Clone Transformation Replacement Jutsu
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: The user first makes a handsign when the foe is attacking. The user makes a hand sign. Then they use the clone jutsu. Then the clone is engulfed in smoke. The user does a replacement with the clone. Then the user does a transformation to turn into something small like a pebble. This technique would be impossible to detect by any Beginner level ninja and most Genin.
Finishers: none
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Sorrow Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Sorrow fuuma vs. Fukusho Fusenmei   Sorrow fuuma vs. Fukusho Fusenmei EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 4:03 pm

*feeling nothing as i grabbed through the smoke, i used my wind based chakra to clear it finding nothing from within. i begin to channel my thoughts and power* lets see if i can flush him out.... *i begin to release flowing forms of kinetic energy of a pink color, rapidly pushing and breaking obstacles as they travel in a 360 degree dome, traveling around and above me as i try to flush the young nin out of hiding*

Nenparusu~Telepathic Pulse
Type: C rank, Offensive, Defensive, Short to Mid-rang (0-10m)
The user is able to send forceful impacts of kinetic energy using the forces of a unknown property
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Genin
Genin
Naruto Uzumaki

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sorrow fuuma vs. Fukusho Fusenmei   Sorrow fuuma vs. Fukusho Fusenmei EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:04 pm

Fukusho then notices that he turned into a tree branch with his Henge No Jutsu. Then he notices that Soroow was using a jutsu. This move was sending a wave of energy in a pinkish wave to destroy everything. Fukusho then came out of his jutsu right ten feet from Sorrow. then he did a hand sign. then he replaced with a big human structure rock. this rock had a paper bomb right on it. Fukusho was then a distance away. He was about thirty feet from Sorrow now. He then did a release hand sign to explode his paper tag to see if it would make a breach in this energy when it hits the fire.

Fukusho then sees this guy is definally worth being the Raikage. Or is he? any Jonin ninja with his skill would be able to do this much to him for sure. He then ran right away. This move had to have a distance range unless this guy had the chakra to maintain it. H ethen ran as far as he could until he was out of the battle zone. This guy was plain not worth my time. But , it doesn't mean I would kill him yet. I left the battle to come back later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorrow fuuma vs. Fukusho Fusenmei   Sorrow fuuma vs. Fukusho Fusenmei Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorrow fuuma vs. Fukusho Fusenmei
Page 1 of 1