Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DEath Of Kisame

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kina Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Kina Fuuma

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2009-06-19

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

DEath Of Kisame Empty
PostSubject: DEath Of Kisame   DEath Of Kisame EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:57 pm

One Night on the bridge of the nations a coated person traveled from her nation of Uzugakure in search of power"so i must hurry before the time runs out before i miss my chance"said the coated person then a few hours later the coated person comes across alittle town houses seem like a strom been through and the poor villagers tried too rebuild it the coated person walked too a male villager and took off the hood"Excuse me may i ask what happened here"ask kina. the male looked at her eyes wide kina can see that the man was scared for some odd reason and she took the cloak off completely"theres no need too be frighten i swear but i ask of you too tell me what or who did this i am the Uzukage of Uzugakure"says kina the expression on the mans face came too a calm nature now"well it started years ago where this guy with fish like skin and a cloak with black and red clouds on it he uses this blade too summon water and....."the man stops,kina looks at the man as he just stops spinning and then she see as tears feels his eyes"why do you cry sir is there something wrong please tell me for i can help"said kina the man looked kina and closed his eyes"the destruction was not brought by a storm but by kisame hoshigaki he came raging through here two days ago killing ten of our villagers and after his rampage he left us with nothing"said the man,kina bald up her fist and grabbed her cloak and put it on"then i dont have time too waste"said kina the man then looked at her shocked on her actions"w-what are you going too do its too dangerous even for a kage"says the man,kina looked back at the man with a smile"just watch me now which way did that scum go"says kina.the man pointed north which leads too a deep forest and before he could see kina off she was gone.in the forest kina started walking smoothy trying not too make a sound but then she glanced around and seen traps and then three a kunai too the center of the traps and make a static discharge to disarm them and when she walked she touches a wire and weapons comes shooting at her and she uses her lighting ability too stop them with ease and she continues down the path until she comes upon a group"Hey What are you doing in this Forest its forbidden too all villagers"yells a jounin.kina glanced at him and with great speed she charged him and drew a blade and infused it with her lighting and smiled"How about we make this less painful and just tell me where kisame is beleive me it will be the best way"said kina.the jounins just smirked and charged at kina with there kunai's and kina smiled as the jounin comes close too her and she trembles then explode then a static discharge shockwave is let loose and kina appears behind them and threw kunais at the paralzed jounins and nailed them all in the back but as soon as she does that a water shark comes from the water near her and came slamming down using her speed she dodged it and looked around until she met eyes with the shark man himself Kisame Hoshigaki"so you show yourself KIsame you save me the time too look for you"says kina.kisame smirks and jumps down from the tree and holds his blade and points it at kina"well then what you waiting for ill cut you too ribbons"says kisame.KIna smiled as she charges at kisame and she used her quickness and pointed her two fingers sending a black lighting surge at kisame,all he does is smile as he jumps out the way of the surge and charges at kina and when he gets in striking range he swings his blade"damn he's faster then i thought"kina said,when kisame swung his blade kina flipped over it and came down with a kick infused with black lghtring and kisame brung his blade too block the impact and when kina flipped he swung his blade real fast and slashes at her back making her hit the ground"little girl your messing with the big boys here"says kisame,kina starts too get up and she takes off her cloak and got in a stance"bring ill give you 15mins tops"mocks kina.kina runs at kisame and when she got near him he swung his blade she uses bodyflicker too avoid it and she came with a fire infused kick from behind and as soon as it connected kisame turns too water then he came from behind kina and swung his blade once again but she backflips and in mid air she does handseals"Tensa Tugiru Kai!!!"yells kina,as soon as she did the right handseals she split into six different clones and they all charged at kisame one went for a punch at kisame from the front but was blocked by his blade and then he swiped his blade and hit the clone the clone blew and let out a powerful wind then two other clones came and kicked at kisame he blocked both and swung his blade and made both of them blow and one blowed into rocks the other let out a shockwave and paralyzing kisame and while her clones attack she made a orb lighting starts too streak out of control as the field starts too be torn away by the orbs power untill it trapped kina and kisame inside"Welcome too my battlefield"says kina.kisame glanced aROUND AND SEEN HE WAS TRAPPED"A tRICKY LITTLE GIRL I SEE!!!"yells kisame as he charged at kina and kina charged at him and focused her black lighting too her hands and it emerged and her and kisame came too the collision point kisame swung his blade but kina dodge it and thrusted her hand at his chest and connected with her black lighting and use the other hand and thrusted it and when that happen a explosion was heard and a dust cloud was created and minutes pass as kina and kisame stood up loking oppisite directions kina dropped too her knee then kisame fell too the ground"Its finished"Says kina.
Back to top Go down

DEath Of Kisame
Page 1 of 1