Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Han Gobi 5 tailed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chou
Chou

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

Han Gobi 5 tailed Empty
PostSubject: Han Gobi 5 tailed   Han Gobi 5 tailed EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:54 pm

Topic Name:Han, The Bijuu I apply for is Gobi the five tailed whale-horse

Name Of Bijuu:Gobi

Name Of Host:Han

Why Should You Get This Bijuu?Well The reason why I should get this Bijuu is because I can play a character full of hate. Also I am willing to do alot of research to see how my personality should be and what kind of jutsu is he in to. Also I wouldn't try to be OPed just because I have a bijuu.

What Will You Do With Said Bijuu?The things I will do with this bijuu are simple. I shall roam the world training to control my bijuu. Also if the site needs I can go around doing bad things to give the site a little action and what not. I don't plan on being the baddest thing out there.

Back to top Go down
Kihana Fong
S-Rank
S-Rank
Kihana Fong

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-07-05

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $500000000

Han Gobi 5 tailed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han Gobi 5 tailed   Han Gobi 5 tailed EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:13 pm

Hmm......... Your not convincing enough. Give me a RP Sample.(Note:Five paragraphs long.)
Back to top Go down

Han Gobi 5 tailed
Page 1 of 1