Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The long journey

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The long journey Empty
PostSubject: The long journey   The long journey EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 9:02 pm

*I run while an army is behind.* "This is gonna be one hell of a party." *I let out my other two arms one under my left and one under my right. I change all my skin cells in my hands and arms to an iron blade. As I go into the run into the middle stabbing and slashing the people. I smirk as there are ninja behind me I change my iron blades back to skin cells.* "Well I'll introduce my self and I only do this in one way."

*As I say this I tilt my umbrella on my back more. I then throw it up as it wobbles and I use the tiger seal. The umbrella straightens up and opens while it starts to spin clockwise. After two spins it starts shooting senbon at the ninja few senbon hide behind others while the ninja block it and get hit with the others.* "Fools."

*I look to my north east and see a ninja. He has an Uchiha crest from all I can see. I move up to see what else he has. He has a weapon and looks some what like the Great Sasuke Uchiha.* "Hello Uchiha."
Back to top Go down
Sendohiru Uchiha
Sendohiru Uchiha

Number of posts : 15
Location : If you've found this out it's already too late because your family is dead.
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Ninja Stats
Clan: Uchiha
Ryo: $0
Ryo in the bank: $0

The long journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The long journey   The long journey EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 9:08 pm

Sendohiru entered the desert, he was looking for someone or something, he didn't know what just yet. He continued walking south west until he saw on the horizon what looked like a large armor chasing a single man. He watched as the man slew every last ninja. " He must be considerably strong to take down a force of that size. " Sendohiru smirked as he made his way towards the mysterious figure. The figure had recognized him and spoke " Hello Uchiha. " he said. Sendohiru smiled. " Hello there, looks like you were having some fun.... too bad I missed it." Sendohiru laughed. " May I ask what you name is? "
Back to top Go down

The long journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The long journey   The long journey EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 9:14 pm

"I am Rain's Scar Doguton of the Eiwan clan. So tell me what is your name and why have you come here?" *I smirk a little as my umbrella falls into my hand as I put it on my back and adjust it. I cock my head back and eye out the Uchiha.*
Back to top Go down
Sendohiru Uchiha
Sendohiru Uchiha

Location : If you've found this out it's already too late because your family is dead.

Ninja Stats

The long journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The long journey   The long journey EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 9:18 pm

" My name, Is Sendohiru Uchiha, son of Sasuke Uchiha. I am here to find something..... and to grow stronger. It is good to meet you Doguton. " Sendohiru scanned the rain ninja over once or twice with his eyes, taking notice of his unusual choice of weapon. " and may I ask, why is it that whole army was chasing after you so angrily? "
Back to top Go down

The long journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The long journey   The long journey EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 9:21 pm

"I stole some notes for no reason except to kill. So tell me would you like to take a journey to kill?" *I cock my head back and rub the left half of my face covered in bandages.*
Back to top Go down
Sendohiru Uchiha
Sendohiru Uchiha

Ninja Stats

The long journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The long journey   The long journey EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 9:23 pm

Sendohiru thought it over, did he want to go on a journey solely to kill? It would serve as a means to augment his power and test himself, he might even find what he is looking for on the way, plus he hadn't had something to do in so long. " Very well, I've taken a liking to you, I shall accompany you on this journey. " Sendohiru grinned as he activated his mangekyou, eyes which he had killed his own brother to gain. " Hopefully it won't be too boring. "
Back to top Go down

The long journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The long journey   The long journey EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 9:30 pm

"Heh you Uchiha always have a crazy reason." * I change my body skin cells and arms and hand skin cells to iron blades.My arms and hands are one big iron blade while my body is made of little ones combined.* "Tch your not the only special one." *I cock my head back and smirk. "Hey maybe I'll make some metal release jutsu and upgrade my jutsu."

*I run north east smirking. I see a small group of ninja as I come running at them channeling chakra to my iron blades in my hand and slash at their throats. As I continue I see a miltary base and smirk.* "Okay this is where we are gonna hit up. Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Sendohiru Uchiha
Sendohiru Uchiha

Ninja Stats

The long journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The long journey   The long journey EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 9:34 pm

Sendohiru walked along calmly, looking in the direction of the base which Dogu had pointed out, it looked well guarded but then again, Dogu and Sendo had power beyond that of normal military personnel. " Of course I'm ready, this shouldn't be difficult at all heh. " Sendohiru grinned at the thought of killing all the men. " We should make a contest out of this, most kills wins. " He laughed as he began running at the base performing a string of hand signs.
Back to top Go down

The long journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The long journey   The long journey EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 9:48 pm

*AS you run off I run around and from the back. I throw a kunai with a bomb seal at the main system. The system starts continuing down.*System: "Will explode in one minute." *I grab some notes with my iron blades somehow and stuff them in my bandages. I then run through room and stairs slashing and stabbing guys. I smirk as the computer says.* System: "Reset four minutes left."

"What a reset?!?!?" *I run upstairs as I see a horde of ninja and a the military people. I go hrough them stabbing and slashing them. I smirk yawning as more come upstairs. Twice as more as I hear the system say.* System:"Two more minutes." *I begin to wonder why the people are still here. I start kicking them down the stairs smirking.* "I so won."

*The system says.* System: "Five Four Three Two One." *When It is at five I run up more and see a window. I then jump through it feet first. As I am about to land on the ground I tuck and roll. While I tuck and roll The explosion comes as pieces and bones fly over me. I look around for Sendohiru.* "I won definately. But I hope he wasn't in there. Nahh He's Uchiha not dumb."
Back to top Go down
Sendohiru Uchiha
Sendohiru Uchiha

Ninja Stats

The long journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The long journey   The long journey EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 9:57 pm

Sendohiru had charged into the building disabling the soldiers with well aimed blows from his sword. As he killed he kept count of every death. " 15......16......17 " One after another the soldiers fell before him. He smirked as he hadn't had this much fun in a while. As he withdrew his blade from the body of yet another enemy he heard a computerized voice claiming the system would self destruct in a minute. " Damn him what the hell did he do. " Sendohiru made his way out of the building, racing to get out before the countdown hit zero. He lucked out as it had appeared someone reset the system and the countdown began at 2 minutes again. It took him a while but he saw the door and went at a dead run. He heard the voice announcing again, " 5........4.........3.........2.........1......." As the countdown hit one the explosive chain reactions began. Sendohiru raced out the door, the explosion right at his back as he jumped out into the open safety of the desert. " Damn it, why the hell did it explode like that." He stood up and grabbed his sword, re-sheathing it and began to scan the area for signs of Dogu.
Back to top Go down

The long journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The long journey   The long journey EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 10:07 pm

*I smirk as I see you and wave.*"I won since I destroyed the whole thing." *I cock my head back as I change my iron blade which is my hand back to skin cells. I then reach into my bandages on the left part of my face and grab notes and give them to you.* "Read it out loud."
Back to top Go down
Sendohiru Uchiha
Sendohiru Uchiha

Ninja Stats

The long journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The long journey   The long journey EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 10:12 pm

Sendohiru looked angered as he emt back up with Dogu. " I call blowing up the building cheating, you coulda killed me. " Sendohiru watched as Dogu reached behind his bandages and pulled out a set of notes and accepted them as they were handed to him. " Why the hell did you keep these behind bandages on your face. " Sendohiru had an awkward look on his face as he looked down at the notes and began to read them.
Back to top Go down

The long journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The long journey   The long journey EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 10:15 pm

"Because my hands were iron blades." (I meant make up word that make sense XD)
Back to top Go down
Sendohiru Uchiha
Sendohiru Uchiha

Ninja Stats

The long journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The long journey   The long journey EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 10:20 pm

" Makes sense I guess. " Sendohiru finished glancing at the notes and cleared his throat. " They don't mention anything spectacular, just some things about some genetic research that ended in failure. Though there is an interesting tidbit, looks like one of their subjects escaped and was never found, he is assumed dead but I think different. Apparently he was imbued with great strength and rock hard skin. It also mentions a few spottings dismissed as insanity. I say we find this so called mutant to test ourselves on, what do you say?"
Back to top Go down

The long journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The long journey   The long journey EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 10:23 pm

"Damn you Uchihas are heartless but sure." *I smirk waiting for you to lead the way. As the iron blades on my body grow. I cock my head and smirk. "Hey how about the person who captures it gets to keep it as a minion after we test it."
Back to top Go down
Sendohiru Uchiha
Sendohiru Uchiha

Ninja Stats

The long journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The long journey   The long journey EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 10:27 pm

" Assuming we leave it alive sure.... " He looked at the notes and decided on heading towards the last place the mutant was spotted in. " Says here he was last seen just outside of the whirlpool village by a ninja who returned badly beaten to the village, but it was dismissed as a mirage caused by a knock to his head... Hmmm alright let's go to Whirlpool. " Sendohiru grabbed his stuff and began to walk off into the distance towards the Waterfall village, expecting the trip to take a while.
Back to top Go down

The long journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The long journey   The long journey EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 10:29 pm

*I rub my left eye under the bandages. and follow.* (next post somewhere in whirlpool)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The long journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The long journey   The long journey Empty

Back to top Go down

The long journey
Page 1 of 1