Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lovel vs Misuto

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lovel Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Lovel Uchiha

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-09-03

Ninja Stats
Clan: Uchiha
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

Lovel vs Misuto Empty
PostSubject: Lovel vs Misuto   Lovel vs Misuto EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 10:57 am

Lovel walks onto the Preliminaries ground from the Chuunin Exams, standing there on one side of it, looking around the room waiting for his opponent to arrive. He did not really know who his opponent was, it would be the best if Lovel didn't underestimate them and attack head on. In any way, Lovel should just prepare for anything that can pop up in this battle. Lovel prepares for his match by doing some stretching.
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $26,000

Lovel vs Misuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovel vs Misuto   Lovel vs Misuto EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:03 am

Misuto walks into the arena and facepalms, Is anyone in this world not a bloody Uchiha? he thinks, walking forwards, staying close to the edges of the arena, Hey! over here! he shouts, making his first handseals in preparation to use a jutsu at a moments notice.
Back to top Go down
Lovel Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Lovel Uchiha

Ninja Stats

Lovel vs Misuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovel vs Misuto   Lovel vs Misuto EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:06 am

I turn towards you. "Yes, I can see you. Now, let's begin." Lovel says getting into a ready-stance, to hopefully protect himself for any upcoming attack that Misuto has up his sleeve for this battle.
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

Lovel vs Misuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovel vs Misuto   Lovel vs Misuto EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:11 am

Waiting for me to attack first, hoping that i leave an opening for you to counterattack through, good ecision, but unfortunately for you, i will leave no such opening, Pheonix Flower Jutsu! He says loudly, placing his fingers curled over his mouth and spits out three streams of fire which surround Lovel, closing in on him.
Back to top Go down
Lovel Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Lovel Uchiha

Ninja Stats

Lovel vs Misuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovel vs Misuto   Lovel vs Misuto EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:14 am

I quickly perform my set of handseals, lightning surrounding me close to my body. The technique is made to protect the user from Genin ranked techniques. The fire hits Lovel, but within the flames he's unharmed. After that, Lovel uses the bodyflicker technique to disappear and appear next to Misuto due to the speed of body flicker, giving Misuto a punch on the cheek, making him get only blown back a bit.

- Lightning Protection -
- Genin ranked -
- User will perform the necessary handseals for this jutsu, as lightning will surround him close to his body. This armor of lightning can protect the user against genin ranked techniques. -

- Body flicker -
- Genin ranked -
- The user will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance. -
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

Lovel vs Misuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovel vs Misuto   Lovel vs Misuto EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:19 am

Just a punch on the cheek? he thinks, wondering what Lovel was planning.
Misuto quickly recovers and places his hand to his lips again, gathering up fire chakra in his chest and blowing it out through his mouth in three bursts of flame which would hit Lovel within miliseconds if he didn't dodge. Triple flamethrower jutsu!
Back to top Go down
Lovel Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Lovel Uchiha

Ninja Stats

Lovel vs Misuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovel vs Misuto   Lovel vs Misuto EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:22 am

The Sharingan Tomoe 1 was revealed within Lovel's eyes as he focused lightning chakra towards both of his hands, waiting til the technique came close then quickly clapping those hands together, creating a minor shockwave to deflect the technique Misuto just used.

- Lightning Shockwave -
- Genin ranked -
- User will focus lightning chakra to both of his hands, then clap his hands together to create a minor lightning shockwave around him, deflecting those enemies that are close to him. -
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

Lovel vs Misuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovel vs Misuto   Lovel vs Misuto EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:26 am

Misuto sighs, jumping back and pulling out three kunai which he uses his sacred pheonix fireball technique on to change them into sharp fireballs which Misuto throws at Lovel as he makes more handseals in anticipation for the next attack.
Back to top Go down
Lovel Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Lovel Uchiha

Ninja Stats

Lovel vs Misuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovel vs Misuto   Lovel vs Misuto EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:28 am

Lovel runs towards the fireballs which have kunais hidden in them, though Lovel does not plan to get hit. Lovel slides over the ground, going from under the fireballs, past them, standing up to his feet, running towards Misuto.
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

Lovel vs Misuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovel vs Misuto   Lovel vs Misuto EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:32 am

Misuto grins, He fell for it he thinks as the strings attached to the fireballs are shown as Misuto uses his manipulate multiple blades jutsu, stopping them midair as he pulls them back, towards Lovel as Misuto pulls out three more Kunai fireballs which he throws at Lovel, nearly surrounding him.
Back to top Go down
Lovel Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Lovel Uchiha

Ninja Stats

Lovel vs Misuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovel vs Misuto   Lovel vs Misuto EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:35 am

Lovel smiles slightly as he sees kunais from up front approaching and the kunais from behind. "I see your strings.." Lovel says loud enough for Misuto to hear, as he focuses lightning to his hand, cutting both of the strings, making the kunais uncontrollable by Misuto now. At that moment, Lovel dashes to the side, making the kunais fly straight ahead.
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

Lovel vs Misuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovel vs Misuto   Lovel vs Misuto EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:37 am

Misuto growls in annoyance, making handseals to draw heat from the area, making the arena seem 20 degrees colder, Misuto stomps hard on the ground, making the ground under Lovel burst out into flames.
Back to top Go down
Lovel Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Lovel Uchiha

Ninja Stats

Lovel vs Misuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovel vs Misuto   Lovel vs Misuto EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:40 am

Lovel's eyes widened at the moment Misuto stomped hard onto the ground, the temperature of the ground beneath Lovel began to rise. Lovel quickly dashed backwards, hurting his back to the ground as he was sliding over it, the ground where he was standing bursting out in flames. Lovel slowly stood up, looking over at Misuto.
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

Lovel vs Misuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovel vs Misuto   Lovel vs Misuto EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:46 am

Misuto took his chance when it revealed itself, Fire prison jutsu! He exclaims whilst Lovel is still on the floor, making handseals as a ring of fire surrounds his enemy and building up, making any big movement burn Lovel, Misuto throws three more fireball, stringed kunai at Lovel, catching in his clothing as Todome quickly sends a flame along the wires, knowing that if Lovel tried to dodge he would be burned by the fire prison.
Back to top Go down
Lovel Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Lovel Uchiha

Ninja Stats

Lovel vs Misuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovel vs Misuto   Lovel vs Misuto EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:50 am

Lovel made minor movements, focusing lightning to a finger of his, aiming for the direction where he saw Misuto for the last time. Lovel fires off a lightning beam at Misuto, not caring this time about his own safety but for hitting Misuto, because he knows there was no way out of the prison.

- Lightning Beam -
- Genin ranked -
- User will focus his lightning chakra to his index finger, then fire off a minor beam of lightning. The bodypart this lightning beam hits, will go numb for 2 posts. Does not make organs go numb, obviously. -
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

Lovel vs Misuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovel vs Misuto   Lovel vs Misuto EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:54 am

Misuto flinches slightly as the lightning beam hits his waist, making is slightly harder to stand than usual.
The fire travelling on the wires burn through Lovel's clothes and burn his flesh as Misuto makes more handseals, raising his katana up above his head making a huge torrent of embers rain from the sky, jumping backwards to get under cover of a tree, struggling to keep the three fire jutsus going at the same time.

Name: Katon: Shakaku [Fire Release: Angel of Fire]
Range: 50 meters
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Elemental Affinity: Katon - Fire [Advanced]
Clan: -
Description: By employing the use of his scythe and Katon - Fire chakra, Misuto can unleash a shower of embers upon his opponent[s]. By leaking his chakra into the Katana, Misuto can bring his weapon high above his head where embers will begin to fall on the battlefield over the location of his opponent. They will start out slow before a torrential downpour will fall upon them, most likely burning them and setting fire to anything around them. The embers will give first degree burns on contact with the skin and then nearly immediately cool. It is the sheer number of the embers than can spell trouble for his opponent[s].
Back to top Go down
Lovel Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Lovel Uchiha

Ninja Stats

Lovel vs Misuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovel vs Misuto   Lovel vs Misuto EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:56 am

I perform my handseals once more to let lightning surround me close to my body again, protecting me against all your jutsu, standing unharmed in the flames, feeling my body getting heavier due to the energy wasted. I walk out of the flames, lightning vanishing.
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

Lovel vs Misuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovel vs Misuto   Lovel vs Misuto EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:59 am

Misuto growls and runs at Lovel who was obviously exhausted, slahing at him with his katana, releasing fire chakra out of it, creating a huge amount of blue flames, creating a gash in the earth at the katana is swung down at Lovel as with his other hand, Misuto holds his fingers to his mouth, letting off another triple flamethrower which Lovel wouldn't be able to see through the flames of the katana fire.
Back to top Go down
Lovel Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Lovel Uchiha

Ninja Stats

Lovel vs Misuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovel vs Misuto   Lovel vs Misuto EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:02 pm

Lovel notices that Misuto is running towards him, as when Misuto slashes at him, Lovel uses the bodyflicker technique to move backwards, then jumping to the side to dodge the other upcoming techniques.
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

Lovel vs Misuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovel vs Misuto   Lovel vs Misuto EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:05 pm

Misuto sighs, noticing how the Uchiha dodges his every attack.
He jumps back and beckons towards Lovel, Enough of me using worthless attacks on you, Uchiha, let's see what you've got. He grins, getting ready to use any jutsu in his 'arsenal'
Back to top Go down
Lovel Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Lovel Uchiha

Ninja Stats

Lovel vs Misuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovel vs Misuto   Lovel vs Misuto EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:09 pm

Lovel just stands there, looking at Misuto as he notices that he was going to use everything he had in him. Lovel stretches out again, narrowing his eyes looking at Misuto. "Very well. I'll show you what I've got." Lovel said, bodyflickering in front of Misuto, attempting to kick the front of his leg, making him fall over, then focus lightning chakra around his fist, punching him in the face. Due to you falling forwards, Lovel launching a fist at you, the impact is thrice as great. (Lightning fist = twice the strength of a normal punch, plus you falling forwards = thrice in total)
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

Lovel vs Misuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovel vs Misuto   Lovel vs Misuto EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:14 pm

Misuto gasps, but quickly knows what to do, he pulls out a kunai as he falls forwards, throwing it at Lovel's fist as he makes handseals.

Reppushou - Gale Wind Palm
Art: Ninjutsu
Type: Attack
Range: Close (0-5m), Mid (5-10m)
Description: Fuuton • Reppushou is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. After forming the needed hand seals, the user will send a strong gust of wind towards their target while acting in conjunction with another thrown weapon, increasing its power and deadliness.
Limit: Fuuton Element. Projectile.

A large gust of wind weakens the force of Lovel's attack along with the speed, giving Misuto time to quickly jump backwards, using the gust of wind to increase the speed of three more shuriken he throws at Lovel, lighting them and the strings attached to them on fire.
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

Lovel vs Misuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovel vs Misuto   Lovel vs Misuto EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:21 am

(Due to Lovel refusing to post for i'd say a good three weeks now, I have won the fight, also Sasuke has updated my rank to Chuunin due to there being no-one to challenge me in the finals)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lovel vs Misuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovel vs Misuto   Lovel vs Misuto Empty

Back to top Go down

Lovel vs Misuto
Page 1 of 1