Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dan's Forest Justu/Tech Training

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan Kurosaki
Genin
Genin
Dan Kurosaki

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Ninja Stats
Clan: None
Ryo: $3,000,000
Ryo in the bank: $0

Dan's Forest Justu/Tech Training Empty
PostSubject: Dan's Forest Justu/Tech Training   Dan's Forest Justu/Tech Training EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:28 pm

I float down,from flying above, to a random spot deep inside the forest closest to Konoha's area."OK.....Now that I made some distance I can create those Jutsus I wanted....and that technique I saw Kihana do. I have and Idea to make in even more powerful than Ravefire's one day. Let's see what to start with first."I said to myself I strip myself of equipment and weights,leaving only my shirt and pants on. I then start to leak out my chakras and do my stretching." Arrgh!...ahhhh....now lets start with the technique." I take out a piece of sheet paper with plans written on them."Step one.... compress your chakra with in you as much as you can. ok here goes nothing." I then put the paper down and spread my feet to be parallel with my shoulders. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. As I inhale the air in the surrounding area begins to gather and sway the trees. I now slowly open my eyes as I exhale and they are glowing with a light blue energy. " Ok time to take it to step 2" I say out loud as a visible Blue Flame-Wind shroud surrounds my body with Black orbs orbiting my body,in random angles,at moderate speeds. I read the paper from where I am standing." Step 2- Combine the 2 techniques Shunpo and Sonido....do at least 100 laps to and from Konoha walls......Hmmm ok the techs are a bit different but they ultimately produce the same type of ability. ok here I go." I then concentrate bit ,thinking of a way to combine the 2 in 1. After I figure out the steps in my head I proceed to blast of and as I do time all around me seems to have stop but I don't notice till I past a flock of birds that were in mid-flight."Whoa......I did it!!!! I did it!!!...I'm in hyper-space....time for me is moving at a pace where it seems to have stopped. Not only that but I'm also moving at high-speeds like Sonido and Shunpo. What should I call this technique? How about God-step....No No...Divine-step!!" And with that I run with it til I feel comfortable using it. "ok break time!!!" As I stop ,and pant heavily with sweat dripping down my face, time seems to return to normal. "Man...what a workout!!!" I say as my stomach starts growling loudly. "Ugh neeeed foooood!!!" I yell as I walk back toward Konoha.
Back to top Go down
Ravefire Senju
Founder
Founder
Ravefire Senju

Number of posts : 171

Ninja Stats
Clan: Senju
Ryo: $10000
Ryo in the bank: $850000000

PostSubject: Re: Dan's Forest Justu/Tech Training   Dan's Forest Justu/Tech Training EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:51 pm

*Watching from a great distance and cloaking my presence I then smirk in the shady spot from a high tree and Shunpo behind Dan with my blade, Kaleidoscope, up to his neck releasing a small amount of chakra to awaken it.* Long time no see Dan. Ever since Kihana died you sure have been practicing vigorously. I have a proposition, you serve me and I won't kill you, what do you say? *After finishing what I said I then lick my lips as my blade begins to take the form of Suzumebachi , the Zanpaktou of my former student Kihana Fong, and places the stinger onto Dan's throat.*
Back to top Go down
http://inuyashareborn.forumotion.net
Dan Kurosaki
Genin
Genin
Dan Kurosaki

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Dan's Forest Justu/Tech Training   Dan's Forest Justu/Tech Training EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:48 pm

Just before she activates her blade I step into hyper-space using Divine-step. I then use my speed get some distance on the road. The after-image of me fades as she puts the stringer to the throat. My stomach then starts growling loudly and I stop half-way to Konoha, letting time catch up with me." Uggggghhhh why did she make me use that....now I'm more hungry" I say to myself as I clench my stomach tightly in hunger." Must.....get......Ra...men.....so....hungry....need...energy" I pant as I keep walking to Konoha's walls.
Back to top Go down
Ravefire Senju
Founder
Founder
Ravefire Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Dan's Forest Justu/Tech Training   Dan's Forest Justu/Tech Training EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 3:22 pm

*When Dan begins to run I immediately use Shunpo to stab the center of his spinal cord. After doing so I then appear fifteen feet in front of him licking the tip of the stinger with his blood on it.* Strike One, will you survive the next? *I then begin to prep myself for the next Shunpo and aim to hit the right spot on Dan, while doing that I then release massive amounts of chakra and spirit pressure in my body activating Shunko.*
Back to top Go down
Dan Kurosaki
Genin
Genin
Dan Kurosaki

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Dan's Forest Justu/Tech Training   Dan's Forest Justu/Tech Training EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 3:29 pm

I sigh with a slightly annoyed expression on my face." Ugh...Fine Fine....I'll serve you as long you don't make me hold your towel while you take your bath in the onsen like Kihana did. Besides...between you and Sasuke I'm getting tired of running."I reply to Ravefire with my hunger still taking its toll on my body." Ummm you got any food?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Ravefire Senju
Founder
Founder
Ravefire Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Dan's Forest Justu/Tech Training   Dan's Forest Justu/Tech Training EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 3:42 pm

*I then stop in the middle of activating my Shunko and smirk as I then activate the Homonka's special ability. The crest begins to fade into the back of your spinal cord and spread over your whole body from the inside. I then Shunpo next to you with my arm around your neck with myself facing the opposite way.* If you ever cross me, or try to weasel your way out of this, I promise on my power you will suffer a fate worst than death. *I then pull out five rice cakes and a cup of warm tea then hand it to you.* If you want to find me come to the Mountains. Also, bring me Kuro Konpaku I have something I want to confirm. *Without saying another word I then burst into a ball of purple lightning, as my presence leaves, the lightning then scatters in all directions of the area.*
Back to top Go down
Dan Kurosaki
Genin
Genin
Dan Kurosaki

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Dan's Forest Justu/Tech Training   Dan's Forest Justu/Tech Training EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:03 am

I gobble down the rice cakes given to me in an instant." ahhhh that hit the spot!" I yell out as I pick up the tea."I think I could have gotten out of it though...but I was just tired of running....I wonder why she wants me to serve her?" I ask myself as I now start to chug the Tea down and stand up.As I finish the tea I burp and jump up."Now...to find Kuro.." I then step into hyperspace and started flying around in the sky searching the area for him.
Back to top Go down
Kina Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Kina Fuuma

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2009-06-19

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $1000

PostSubject: Re: Dan's Forest Justu/Tech Training   Dan's Forest Justu/Tech Training EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 2:51 am

A female figure was watching them with a anbu mask on and her silver hair down and as soon as she saw rave the past started to hunt her she know rave wouldnt know her since her change of appearence so she just watched then she looked at Dan knowing she was envious towards him for being able to serve her"you dnt knw how badly i want to be you dan"then she sighed
Back to top Go down
Dan Kurosaki
Genin
Genin
Dan Kurosaki

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Dan's Forest Justu/Tech Training   Dan's Forest Justu/Tech Training EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:07 am

I sense a faint chakra signature and I swoop down to see if it's Kuro. " Hmm...I wonder if its Kuro....." I then notice the womanly figure." That's not Kuro...just a female ninja..but a familiar signature if I do say so..."I say to myself as I fly away heading toward Konoha's forests to search.(I'm still in hyperspace so by the time Kina feels my presence I'll be long gone..plus she can't see me in this state of movement.)
Back to top Go down
Kina Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Kina Fuuma

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2009-06-19

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $1000

PostSubject: Re: Dan's Forest Justu/Tech Training   Dan's Forest Justu/Tech Training EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:19 am

The women then got up as anbu appeared beside her"Lady kina we must hurry before hydran awakens"said one of them .and then kina noddd and then jumped from branch to branch heading bk to uzugakure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dan's Forest Justu/Tech Training   Dan's Forest Justu/Tech Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Dan's Forest Justu/Tech Training
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sannin Central :: Outside Of The Ninja World :: Wilderness-
Jump to: