Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

B-I-N-G-O I forgot the Name-O yeah Book (Bingo Books)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

B-I-N-G-O I forgot the Name-O yeah Book (Bingo Books) Empty
PostSubject: B-I-N-G-O I forgot the Name-O yeah Book (Bingo Books)   B-I-N-G-O I forgot the Name-O yeah Book (Bingo Books) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 2:28 pm

The Bingo Book -Wanted Criminals listed here-

Your name will be entitled in a Ninja Nation Wide book, called the bingo book if your a rogue of some sort of kind wheter you be a rogue ninja, samurai, or just a hermit whatever crime commit will be listed here along with your value for the price of you being brought to justice dead or alive.

A Sample Rap Sheet looks like this:

Wanted: (Sasuke Uchiha ), Orgin: (Leaf Village) Age: 16

Appearance: Either a black,red and white cloak, or just an open white shirt wrapped around the waist hanging off his back along with some loose black and white pants.

Last Seen: In River Country Team Affiliation: Supposively the Akatsuki, Team 7 of the Hidden Leaf and Hawk

Value Alive: (20 million ryo)
Value of brought back Dead (11 million) ...(Value alive is always more than brought back dead)

*Below this will cover the types and variations of crimes you may commit as a rogue and how they affect the Bingo Book

Bounty Hunting Stations will be posted in all villages
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sannin Central :: Ninja Archives (Files) :: Rules-
Jump to: