Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taijutsu Class

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Taijutsu Class - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Taijutsu Class   Taijutsu Class - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 2:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Taijutsu Teacher teaches Taijutsu here....and where to attack
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kina Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Kina Fuuma

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2009-06-19

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu Class   Taijutsu Class - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:50 pm

She watches as the kid runs to sasuke and shesighs and smiles"i should of known i sucked at this"she takes out a wine bottle and drinks"hiccup"she then look at sasuke and thinks(why is it im always the one to fail to him)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu Class   Taijutsu Class - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 3:55 pm

As Chou elegantly leaped into the air to kick me I merely let up a single palm to block his entireleg causing him to drop to the floor. He goes for a Shoulder Thrust as I let him barge into a wall by extending my leg and moving to the side. As a knee was to rush upwards towards my face I use double thrusted palms to knock his leg back down to the floor.

Those were all defensive moves I did just now....Your attacks are good, but they good could use a little work. Now strike! Strike me again with those same moves you tried just now and I'll respond with one of the moves writen on the board.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu Class   Taijutsu Class - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taijutsu Class
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2