Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~The Grass Area~(nobody post)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inatsiu Hatake
Genin
Genin
Inatsiu Hatake

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

~The Grass Area~(nobody post) Empty
PostSubject: ~The Grass Area~(nobody post)   ~The Grass Area~(nobody post) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:09 pm

A young boy would be leid on the grass, the grass would blow.The tree's and the leaves would shake with the breze.This young boy would be looking at the sky remebering the times he had his parents.''Mom dad i miss you i promise to become strong and make you happy''He would stand up from the grass ''Ok let this training session begin''.The young Konpaku would hear some footsteps from far away but it could be heard in the distance.''hmm people''The boy would place his body firm to the left while he spoted 6 ninja that had black cloaks.The Konpaku would dash to his left jumping in a tree while stashing out 3 kunai and holding them ready for attack.

Roug Number 1: Hehehehe this is a nice lace to camp out in

Roug Number 2: yes yes it is

Roug Number 3: *sighs* look around it seems like somebody been staying here.

*The place would have bags and logs created as a home*

Roug Number 1:Hmmm lets destroy it hahahaha

*The young Konpaku would grin''Tisk tisk''*He would send his 3 kunai directly at roug number 1*

Roug number 2:*would flip up and reach into his back ptouch taking out a smoke bomb slamming it into the ground and smoke would saround that little area and the kunai would go into the smoke and when the smoke cleared nobody was there*

Roug Number 1:*Suddenty flickering was the roug with 1 kunai in his left hand*''Stuped''*He would trow the kunai into the branches tracking Inatsiu*

Inatsiu would be stuned by the flicker and then he would see the kunai come at him with full sped he would jump out of the way but it was to late his leg was cought and hit by the kunai.''Awwww my leg!!!''Inatsiu would stop by the near by log and take out the kunai.''How will i run with this pain''.

Roug Number 3: Come out come out wherever you are

*Inatsiu would hop that this was not the end of his life*''I hope somebody comes and helps me..''
Back to top Go down
Inatsiu Hatake
Genin
Genin
Inatsiu Hatake

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

~The Grass Area~(nobody post) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The Grass Area~(nobody post)   ~The Grass Area~(nobody post) EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:34 pm

*3 Anbu would be dashing trough the woods*

Anbu 1 ''Kenshi Ubarima'': Hmmmm its over there i heard the battle sakushan.

Anbu 2 ''Sakushan Ryoko'': Yes ken *huvers into the tree's fast''

Anbu 3 ''Misha Tenkai'': *Jumps into the tree's harvering fast* Hmmm where here.

The first anbu would flicker in the air from the fast speed they uptained from running and dashing.Kenshi would be in the air doing hand seals and he would place his mask up showing his mouth and he would say these words''Ha!! take this-fire ball no jutsu''A big fire ball would blast to the roug number 3.He would turn his body around and he would jump but some of the fire would blast him to the dirt.

Roug Number 3: Darn Anbu!!!!

Sakushan:* would dash to roug number 1 with amazing speed kicking him in the face to the air and sakushan would flicker in the air and kick him back down to the ground*''FOOL!!!!!! TAKE THIS!!!!''.

Misha:* Would appear behind Roug Number 2*dont take your eye's away from me k* would thurst into the rougs back and she would fall on the floor*Finished!

Inatsiu would here some sceaming an battling out from the bush.Inatsiu would stick his head out and he would see the anbu.''Oh! Anbu! yes!'' would keep watch.

Roug Number 3: Awwww!!! please dont kill me*dashes away*

Kenshi: Would do more seals and he would sommom apon a fire dragon from his gullet.And it would hit the roug killing him''Dumb Ass''.

The anbu would take inatsiu into the uzugakure.
Back to top Go down

~The Grass Area~(nobody post)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sannin Central :: Outside Of The Ninja World :: Wilderness :: Forests-
Jump to: