Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clearing in The Icy Tundra Peaks (4 on 4)

Go down 
+7
Kasumi Hisaki
Ayamaru Aikenka
Kai Senju
Zero Uchiha
Taimoshi Uchiha
Torune
Ravefire Senju
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Clearing in The Icy Tundra Peaks (4 on 4) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Clearing in The Icy Tundra Peaks (4 on 4)   Clearing in The Icy Tundra Peaks (4 on 4) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 7:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

High above the the forest and cliffsides below; lies a frozen ground with plants growing here suprisingly. Other peaks are surrounding this area. The temperature is rather chilly and its lightly snowing across whhat will soon become a battle field as eight Shinobi will face off in an all out spar!

Post Order of Fighters and Spectators:

Fighters: Lady Ravefire, Torune 'The Watcher', Taimoshi, Zero, Sasuke 'Sage of Heavens', Kai Senju, Ayamaru 'Diva', Kasumi of Gators.

Spectators post after all fighters posted -Waka Hyuuga (Fill In: Kirai Uchiha for his absence unexpected absence tommorow) Melina Senju (Not following this will be auto-disqualification, auto kick-out for watchers)

Last edited by Sasuke Uchiha on Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:13 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kai Senju
Jounin
Jounin
Kai Senju

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Ninja Stats
Clan: (none)
Ryo: $0
Ryo in the bank: $0

PostSubject: Re: Clearing in The Icy Tundra Peaks (4 on 4)   Clearing in The Icy Tundra Peaks (4 on 4) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 5:37 pm

Safe inside the shelter,the Senju would think of a technique that would ensure a hit on Sasuke.He could hear the sound of his rock pod being destroyed by the lightning birds,creating a small hole in the pod."Crap...he broke right through it!"His ear twitches at the sound of electricity traveling underground.Good thing Kai had been gifted with a great sense of hearing,due to his Canine abilities.

He jumps straight into the air,noticing some rocks in the snow caused from the humming bird attack.While in mid air,he reaches into his pouch pulling out a bomb tag attached to a kunai,throwing it at Sasuke."Take that Sasuke!"Suddenly,a lightning bolt strikes in Kai's direction,along with the ten humming birds,causing Kai to use his chakra to propel himself away from the attempted attacks,evading them except for one bird that hit the tip of his right foot.He would now be twenty feet away from where the bolt hit,after landing safely."Nice,I escaped!.....wait a minute....!!!"

A large amount of chakra instantly appears near Kai...it was Sasuke with a full charged Chidori,sending it towards Kai's torso area."No!!Before getting hit by the attack,the young Senju smirked.As soon as the lightning charged hand pierced Kai's chest,he bursted into a cloud of smoke,revealing the same kunai Kai had thrown at Sasuke when he was in his previous location.He had saved himself using Kawarimi no Jutsu.Kai stands where the ninja tool had landed before,holding a handseal."Gotcha Sasuke.."He releases the bomb tag,setting it off and causing an explosion to occur.
Back to top Go down
Ayamaru Aikenka
Kage
Kage
Ayamaru Aikenka

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $1000

PostSubject: Re: Clearing in The Icy Tundra Peaks (4 on 4)   Clearing in The Icy Tundra Peaks (4 on 4) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 6:32 pm

"Pick on?" My attention focuses on Kasumi. "If he doesn't wish to be hurt he shouldn't be on the battlefield. Child, Elder, Woman. Does not matter in the eyes of bloodlust." Drawing my hand back and create a typhoon of ice and water around my right claw. "Prepare from an overwhleming display of beauty." Channeling chakra through my feet, I dash around the arena where my water was released. The areas in which the water was still availible I bounce of the water freezing the ripples as i escape the plain of liquid. "Suiton. Water Fang Bullet." Standing on one foot a cyclone forms around my foot and fires my through the battlefield, zig-zagging towards Kasami.

"Azure Flash, Massicure Formation!" Skating on the land on a wheel of water I form cones of water over my fist and fires them continuiously at Kasami. Launching the bullets from a varity of location I create a large web of water that cascade down from the air and down towards Kasumi. "Rain!" The bullets continue and one the last is fired I cycle backwards and release the ice claws from my hand. The ice claws fly through the air and fire through the water launching towards kasumi.

Landing on the ground with a good solid stance I glance back at Rave. "This one's really cute, hun. I honestly feel bad about having to kill the poor fellow." Pulling out a red rose from my jacket I sniff the flower with passion and sigh with a breathe of pure romance. "Parting is such sweet sorrow."
Back to top Go down
Ravefire Senju
Founder
Founder
Ravefire Senju

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Ninja Stats
Clan: Senju
Ryo: $10000
Ryo in the bank: $850000000

PostSubject: Re: Clearing in The Icy Tundra Peaks (4 on 4)   Clearing in The Icy Tundra Peaks (4 on 4) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:23 am

*Seeing the blades of wind come at me I smirk and instantly Shunpo in the air dodging the path of the winds massacre. Seeing Sasuke use his Humming Bird Technique I then smirk and perform hand seals as this was my opportunity to attack. Once finished three shadow clones appear by my side with the same Curse Marks as myself, once given the order they fan out to the sides and start to perform hand seals.*

If you die Roshido just know that I didn't put my heart into this battle.

*The clone on my right performs Dokumo Kiri no Jutsu, the clone exhaled a grayish cloud substance that holds a poison in it. The mist covers a 20 foot radius, and as long as anyone other than the user is inside the cloud cover, they feel incredibly sick to their stomach, dizzy, and have a reduced reaction time. In Roshido's condition if he was to step foot in this mist he would immediately take the poison's effect if not worst.*

*Turning my attention to Aya I then giggle at his comment and reply.* Look at it this way, his body can still be used for other things. *After saying the sick comment I wink at Aya and disappear in a blink of a eye using Shunpo as well as my chakra presence.*

*The clone to my left performs Assaikumo no Jutsu, Through the use of this technique, the clone exhaled a cloud in the immediate area that can grows very quickly and to a very large size. The cloud has the hardness of a hard mattress, and is especially dangerous in solid enclosed areas where the targets can be crushed between walls and the cloud. If Roshido was hit with this technique he would not be able to move and be stuck in the poison mist making Roshido suffocate from the poisons toxic and feel sick to the stomach while doing so.*

*After the jutsu have been cast I then appear high above in the air upside down with my eyes closed concentrating massive amounts of chakra that fill pressure in the whole area were in.* Finish the enemy with your deadly sting..... Suzumebachi! *After speaking to the atmosphere Suzumebachi begins to change drastically in form. Its appearance is that of a protective armor that encases Ravefire's entire right arm and comes all the way above her shoulder to form a face shield that she uses to cover the right side of her face. The casing comes off and reveals a weapon with the similar make of a missile attached to a base.*

*After the transformation I then activate my Sharingan to increase the precession of my aim. As I continue falling a split in the clouds form and a bright light begins to shine from it. Suddenly the almighty dragon Laveithan , god of all dragons, begins to come from the split and rushes down from the sky to catch me. Once I am safely on his head I then sigh and recede the curse mark back into its sealed state. Doing so the clones disperse and I then aim the missile at Roshido.*

You know I would have preferred not to use this technique but what better practice is there than on you,Bankai! Jakuho Raikoben!!!!

*Channeling the chakra from Laveithan I then fuse my own chakra with his and start to fill the missile with energy as I do such small fins start to form on the missile showing its progress. Once filled to the max I then without hesitation fire the missile directly at Roshido with my Sharingan activated. With greater speed than a complete Shunpo from yours truly the missile reaches the area it was suppose to and explodes, the blast is the size of three full football fields and will cause anyone in the area to get knocked back if your in a 100 ft radius. The massive explosion starts to make the ground bellow Roshido and everyone crumble, not only that but the explosion is powerful enough to not only send me flying back but sending Laveithan back into the other realm. As I am blown away I can barely move a muscle due to the recoil of Jakuho Raikoben.*

Laveithan
Spoiler:

Jutsu
Spoiler:

Jakuho Raikoben
Spoiler:

Sharingan
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://inuyashareborn.forumotion.net
Waka Hyuuga
Anbu Black OPs
Anbu Black OPs
Waka Hyuuga

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-05-12

Ninja Stats
Clan: None
Ryo in the bank: $5000

PostSubject: Re: Clearing in The Icy Tundra Peaks (4 on 4)   Clearing in The Icy Tundra Peaks (4 on 4) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:43 am

*waka would notice ravefire using the jutsu, and with a bang of light, he would disapear from besides melina, and appear besides ravefire, putting one of her arms over his own neck, and grabing her waist (for support), he would turn to ravefire* that was a bit too soon, don't you think, lady ravefire? *he would then sigh, and, supporting ravefire, he would once again disapear with a bang of light, possibly blinding that which ravefire was fighting at the moment, as the "bang of light" is, usually, as bright as the sun itself. When the light dessipates, both ravefire and waka reappear far from the battlefield, nearby melina senju*

Name: Taiyou Shunshin No Jutsu
Description: By performing the necessary handseals, the user is then able to move almost instantly from one place to another, cloaked by a burst of white light, somewhat ressembling the sun's bright rays.
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Ninja Stats
Clan: Senju
Ryo: $21,000

PostSubject: Re: Clearing in The Icy Tundra Peaks (4 on 4)   Clearing in The Icy Tundra Peaks (4 on 4) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 9:24 am

Melina watch her mama perform multi jutsu then she seem her body went numb and waka went to her in a bright and brought her bk were he was beside melina wanted to help her mama so her hands get close to each other as a special herb is made and she then see how it sprouts berries"waka give my mother these but only three it will help her body"melina then hands waka the herb of berries
Back to top Go down
Torune
S-Rank
S-Rank
Torune

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Clearing in The Icy Tundra Peaks (4 on 4)   Clearing in The Icy Tundra Peaks (4 on 4) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:33 pm

(Ravefire, To be honest this whole post I am basically auto hit by myself, Not saying you auto hit me. But after I used explosive kunai and wind release to surround myself to block all directions Kasumi surrounded me in a earth dome. So my attacks were all ready crumbling it down. And from all the other attacks I can't dodge since Kasumi's retarded mistake. So I admit my death. The missles your legendary dragon used would of blew me to peices, And even if I tried to escape the poison mist would destroy my system.)

Roshido Tobi - Dead.
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2009-05-01

Ninja Stats
Clan: Uchiha
Ryo: $75,000
Ryo in the bank: $25,000

PostSubject: Re: Clearing in The Icy Tundra Peaks (4 on 4)   Clearing in The Icy Tundra Peaks (4 on 4) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:42 pm

(Due to Sasuke's Absence, I'll post fighting Kai Senju, while Kirai Uchiha---Sasuke's replacement---is set to be fighting Zero Uchiha. That's all~!)

As Zero would be under attack, Taimoshi would abandon his target---now going after the shinobi known as Kai Senju. "Have fun, 0!" Taimoshi exclaimed; marking the soon arrival of Kirai Uchiha. As Taimoshi's body moved, he gave a quick direct head to Kai's face-cheek---which should knock his body back a few yards if hit right. Taimoshi was sent back dozens of feet, his body hit by the explosion. It was under his belief that he twisted his right wrist, while a few muscles in that same hand were pulled. He slowly got, holding his nose to keep the poison out.

(Alright, Zero just post for now. Kirai, post in Sasuke's place. And, we'll go from there? :/ Any Ideas Mama-Rave? )

Last edited by Taimoshi Uchiha on Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kai Senju
Jounin
Jounin
Kai Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Clearing in The Icy Tundra Peaks (4 on 4)   Clearing in The Icy Tundra Peaks (4 on 4) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:25 pm

The Senju boy,who was now looking at the incoming missile would try and escape by using his speed and chakra." I have to get out of here!" He begins running away from the site where the missile is going to hit,but Taimoshi hits Kai,sending a hudbutt right at his cheek.

Ravefire's missile would hit and cause the ground below all of the shinobi,to shatter in the grand explosion caused from the impact.The blasts effect would send all of the ninja flying away.Kai is seen flying through the air and landing almost one-hundred meters away,beginning to role on the ground from the force."Ooof!!"The boy would sustain two broken bones in his arm and a dislocated wrist.

He struggles to get up from the ground,shaking from the pain."What the hell was.....that?"While rising from the ground,he pauses and then collapses.His body would begin to heal itself,using his denomic Youkai."I can't continue....im out."

Last edited by Kai Senju on Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Torune
S-Rank
S-Rank
Torune

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Clearing in The Icy Tundra Peaks (4 on 4)   Clearing in The Icy Tundra Peaks (4 on 4) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:34 pm

-Rapidly the shuriken spun as they sliced through the air, Along with exploding tags trailing behind them. I knew I had it in the bag, Nothing was going to stop me from making this a epic battle. My eyes was watching Ravefire Senju and the other battlers closely for any attempts for a powerful technique. Suddenly the earth began to tremble rapidly as brown smoke began to rise from the earth What the fuck is happening?! No one has used any Doton chakra in the radius i've watched!! When could Ravefire of pulled off a Earth Trap without me knowing?!

My mind opened as the genjutsu disspelled, Sending the darkness into illusional flames as they whisped away. Wait this wasn't her... This was.... My eyes began to run across the ground as stones raised, The wind struck them and crashed in a explosion as the crumbling pillars rised up. Suddenly in the crack of the earth forming a prison my eye had caught the person responsable for the attack, It was... Kasumi! My nostrils flared angrily as I glared coldly at him.

The kunai struck the pillars as the flames began to burst on the tag, It would only be seconds before they would set off, The wind crushed the foundations and even if I stopped the tags it would of crumbled soon. When my wind broke throught he first time, I noticed a chakra go through a small hole, It must have been a kunai with the tag set off. In this state if I use the full power of that technique it will cause severe damage against me... Oh well, I have to try!! Tobi Gataka Ōumu!!!!

Suddenly as my full power shunshin began to form in the soul of my stomach I looked toward a small chakra bird as it flew through the hole. I grinned, I could just barely make it. Slowly my body was frizzing out like static, And I released the seal, My body spun as I turned into a narrow blur and slipped toward the hole. Flames exploded as the dome filled with flames, My body casped against them, And I burst out of the hole forming as my full body. As I came flying out my head crouched and I made a tumble and slid across the feild with burns on my shoulder.-

"Heh... Ugh... R... Ravefire.. You really aren't what my brother would look for... We... Well fuck him. You are probally tri-fold the power he could ever have... He had potential but he was afraid to use it... And you... You fucking bastard... Kasumi!! This is your fault... Though it was fate.. You caused it to be much worst... For that... I will not die without getting revenge!!"

-Ravefire was right infront of him, Starring him down as she told him she didn't put her heart into the battle. Roshido smirked. Suddenly chakra hand seals began to form as Roshido's eye blurred on the chakra nature. He could tell she would use his weakness right then Poison... and gas... Flamable to Fire... I will take out that clone quickly. Katon: Kasegui!! This time I muttered these words, My eyes closed as I pressed both my hands to the ground and seals ran all around for a summoning.

In a flash multiple stakes and staffs of wood vaporized into thin air from the ground, Oil splashing from them as I released a heat wave from my lips. The heat struck the oil and set it ablaze. The stakes all flew off toward Ravefire's clone using the Poison. As a small whift of the poison struck my nose I knew it was about to go down hill. Suddenly the flames from my lips engulfed the grey cloud of gas and poison. It combusted into flames as it flew throught he air, Brightening the feild and crashing onto the target (the clone) which used the technique.

I didn't know if it was destroyed, But there shouldn't be any way it could dodge, But in any case I used my tracking Signature to set a seal on the stakes, Sending them toward the clone, Which even if she moved they would track her. The risk is chakra drainage, And they have to be destroyed. The flames followed the whifs of the cloud, Spreading all over the feild as blood seeped from my lips.

My right shoulder was severed beyond no end, Both my eyes were using my blood to channel energy without enough chakra, Thus the blood vessel popped and they were filled with blood. I glared around the blurry feild, Only able to see through my vision. My left arm slammed the elbow down lifting me up some, I couldn't end without one thing. I had to kill Kasumi. Flames began to scorch on my back as blood puddles formed below me, My tissue dissolved and my stomach released the acids which were burning through my skin. I felt Kasumi's chakra and grinned. I could sense chakra clouds coming at me and knew I couldn't let them hit me.

I performed the hand seals for Fūton: Daitoppa and Katon Ninpo: Hibashiri. Using my low amounts of chakra, I leaped up onto my wobbly knees. I pressed both my palms out and released a shockwave of wind toward Ravefire and as well as blowing the smoke aside. With my feet I released the Fire release Running flames to trail underground. That was the last of my chakra.... I channeled the words into Ravefire's mind. Suddenly i fell immobolized on the ground starring into space. Everything went completely black as I couldn't feel anything or sense anything.

Rikudo... I guess I should of let Enhido spread his word... Well I will be seeing you soon guys... I know this is the end.... Good bye. Suddenly I felt a burning sensation surge my back, My own body I could see was slowly twirling into nucleor ash as I was obliterated, Beyond life and death, There was nothing left for me, Roshido Tobi had met his cruel and deserved punishment.

(the underground flames were to burst below kasumi.)
Back to top Go down
Kirai Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Kirai Uchiha

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2009-09-04

Ninja Stats
Ryo: $500,000
Ryo in the bank: $1,000

PostSubject: Re: Clearing in The Icy Tundra Peaks (4 on 4)   Clearing in The Icy Tundra Peaks (4 on 4) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 1:05 am

Swirl of leaves and dark energy appeared cycling in one place in the battlefield and a figure appeared, a figure very famous by now - the newest Hokage of Leaf. Kirai Uchiha, also one of the sannin. He was probably an uninvited guest so he quickly looked around for Ravefire Senju.

Nothing. There was just a huge smoke of some sort of explosion and people were laying around like a bomb had just tossed them away. From the midst of the smoke his sharingan could see immense chakra being fired up and could see the purple marks on it. THAT was Ravefire Senju. Quickly he sent her a telekinesis note ~I was called to take my younger brother's absence. Do not worry, I am on your side.~ then he thought why the hell should she worry if he was on the other side either. He rolled his eyes as the smoke was cleared and the first human he saw with his eyes was his target.

Zero Uchiha. An Akatsuki. Kirai's hate ignited as black spots could be seen on the red zone of his sharingan eyes. Kirai did handseals so fast that it was like he did only one handseal at all.
"Raiton:Shichu Shibari"
Four huge pillars appeared surrounding Zero as they divided him from his other teammates as the pillars created a wall of lightning connected to each of the pillars and suddenly shot out a loud lightning which would strike at you in order to bind you in one place and deliver you tremendous damage. The thunder of the lightning muted the whole area for some seconds.

Without waiting on anyone's reaction handseals were made again this time though Kirai shot out a burst of flames out of his mouth which surrounded the pillars with flames that could be easily controlled by Kirai anytime while the stone pillars were blocking Zero's vision on Kirai.
"You are trapped."

Name: Lightning Release: Four Pillar Bind (雷遁・四柱しばり, Raiton: Shichū Shibari)
Type: Unknown rank, Offensive, Supplementary, Short to mid-range (0-10m)
User: Kirai
Hand Seals: Rabbit
Four giant pillars are summoned or created, whence then shoot bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possible doing damage to them.

Name: Fire Release Ninja Art: Running Fire (??????, Katon Ninpo: Hibashiri; English "Fire Style: Jet Flare")
Type: Unknown rank, Offensive, Short to mid-range (0-10m)
Hand Seals: Tiger
This jutsu will create jets of fire that can be manipulated into several forms (so far, rings of fire or a circle of fire) before striking the target. It can also be used in combination with Wind Release: Godly Wind from the Mountains to create a tornado of flames.
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
A-Rank
A-Rank
Zero Uchiha

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Clearing in The Icy Tundra Peaks (4 on 4)   Clearing in The Icy Tundra Peaks (4 on 4) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 3:50 pm

Zero glared around his surroundings as he realized he was surrounded by a jutsu, Escape wouldn't exactly be easy this time. He tsked at the Other Uchiha and sighed as he hated fighting other uchiha. "Why Must I always end up fighting Uchiha.." he muttered and grabbed his sword from his belt and lightning surged around it every so often making static noises. " I'll Go all out on this one." he muttered under his breath and prepared his self for an attack.He thought for a moment and placed his sword in the ground and made handseals under his coat where they could not be seen. He had activated a Genjutsu that would appear on the outer ring of the lightning barrier. It would show Taimoshi Uchiha beaten on the ground when he gazes upon it.

Even If he doesn't believe it, that moment he looks at it will be long enough for me to get close and attack him.. Zero had thought to himself. Zero began running towards Kirai slowly at first then in an instant nearly dissapeared and snow and dust were flying in a circle around Kirai as Zero circled him quickly almost unable to be seen. He waited for a moment when Kirai wasn't looking and made another jutsu inside the dust and snow clouds. Suddenly four Zero's emerged from the cloud and continued running the route and it seemed like Zero was in four places at once. A Clone then jumped from the route and swung the kusanagi at Kirai. If he was to be struck or if the clone hits him, Kirai will be stunned for a moment unable to defend himself.

Raiton Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Lightning Element Shadow Clone Technique
Range: -
Type: Supplementary
Raiton Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes lightning to create a Kage Bunshin clone. Because it is a Kage Bunshin, the Raiton version shares the ability to interact with the environment due to it having physical substance. This allows the clone to carry out limited attacks on its target. If the Raiton Kage Bunshin is injured, the clone will revert into its natural lightning state. Like in other Lightning Element attacks, should the target come into contact with the electricity, they will be momentarily stunned.

Magen • Narakumi no Jutsu - Demonic Illusion • Hell Viewing Technique
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)

Magen • Narakumi no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that causes its target to see a horrifying vision. The ninja will use the serpent hand seal to cause a circle of leaves to spin and envelop the target and then fall away. Once cast the world will appear normal to the target until they see the illusion.
Back to top Go down
Waka Hyuuga
Anbu Black OPs
Anbu Black OPs
Waka Hyuuga

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-05-12

Ninja Stats
Ryo in the bank: $5000

PostSubject: Re: Clearing in The Icy Tundra Peaks (4 on 4)   Clearing in The Icy Tundra Peaks (4 on 4) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:34 am

*would have noticed the underground fires with his byakugan trailing both him and ravefire, and standing in the place the fires would eventually be in, he would have started rotating, expelling his chakra out, protecting both himself and ravefire, by standing at a considerable range of her, to keep her out from rotational range, but even so, negating the fires that would follow ravefire and waka. Once the fires decipated around him, and thereby, stopped following him and ravefire, he would have stopped rotating, panting from the use of chakra* That oughta do it... *he would then take the herb melina gave him and give exactly three berries to ravefire*

Name: Eight Trigrams, Palm Rotation
Description: The user would expell chakra from every single pore in his body, making the user rotate, creating a barrier of chakra around the user, which would protect him until he stoped using chakra, and thereby, made the user stop rotating.
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $26,000

PostSubject: Re: Clearing in The Icy Tundra Peaks (4 on 4)   Clearing in The Icy Tundra Peaks (4 on 4) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 3:51 am

Mod Note:
Zero, it seems you completely ignored Kirai's post, please correct it as soon as possible.

Last edited by Misuto Fuuma on Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:53 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Wrong coding x.x)
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $26,000

PostSubject: Re: Clearing in The Icy Tundra Peaks (4 on 4)   Clearing in The Icy Tundra Peaks (4 on 4) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 1:27 pm

Mod Note: I forgot to mention in my last post that you forgot to aknowledge Jakuho Raikoben also, if this continues I may be forced to proclaim you dead Zero, please take more care in your posts.
Back to top Go down
Kai Senju
Jounin
Jounin
Kai Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Clearing in The Icy Tundra Peaks (4 on 4)   Clearing in The Icy Tundra Peaks (4 on 4) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 8:18 pm

After healing his bones,the Senju would rise from the ground,panting from the effect of the attack Ravefire had sent."What a powerful technique.....I can't believe a Senju could use that."He then turns to Taimoshi,waiting for him to attack.
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2009-05-01

Ninja Stats
Ryo: $75,000
Ryo in the bank: $25,000

PostSubject: Re: Clearing in The Icy Tundra Peaks (4 on 4)   Clearing in The Icy Tundra Peaks (4 on 4) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:26 pm

Glimmers of light could be seen hovering inside the battlefield, them all darting towards one location---to Taimoshi. The Glimmers of light compacted into the form of several Shurikens, them still having the damaging effect of real Shurikens, with the difficulty to dodge. Taimoshi threw them at several points of Kai's body, the brightness of them making them hard to see, and avoid---the chosen direction hidden by the Blinding light. While they were thrown, with Kai distracted, Taimoshi performed a string of handseals before darting after Kai---him moving in a blur type speed.

Jutsu Used:

Hikariton - Ranpu Shuriken no Jutsu - [Light Release - Light Shuriken Skill]
- The ability to create shuriken made of light
- Handseals: Horse
- Rank C
- Effect: Creates shuriken out of the natural light of the world and throws it at the opponent. Because of the brightness of the shuriken, it is hard to look at making them much harder to dodge.
Back to top Go down
Kai Senju
Jounin
Jounin
Kai Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Clearing in The Icy Tundra Peaks (4 on 4)   Clearing in The Icy Tundra Peaks (4 on 4) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:49 pm

Watching the light compact into the shape of shuriken,Kai had held a handseal under his cloak."I've never seen such a technique before...." A lightning clone soon appears standing beside Kai,the both of them watching the shuriken that emited a blinding light.Squinting his eyes,the Senju sent a punch straight towards the ground below him,causing some earth to shift upwards on impact.

The compacted earth rises up as a result and serves as a defensive barrier as the two stand behind it."That saved me..."From behind the rock,Kai began performing handseals.The chakra that had was put up against was getting closer and closer by the second,leaving Kai in a tough situation."Damn Uchiha....."Water from the surrounding area and the atmosphere come together to form a large liquid body.From the body bursts a large volume of water,heading towards the attacking Taimoshi.The crashing waves would flood over the entire area,a perfect place for a Suiton user."Heh."Still hidden behind a small segment of the created earth wall,Kai uses his transformation technique to shapeshift into a small bird,taking off and leaving the clone behind.

He flies over the area and the clone crouches against the rock."Taimoshiiii.....where are ya?"He begins taunting the Uchiha,wanting him to show himself and attack.

-----------------------------------------------------

Suishouha - Water Collision Destruction
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type: Attack, Supplementary
Suiton • Suishouha is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element.The ninja does a string of hand seals which then causes a large volume of water to materialize out of nowhere. The water can then be directed at their target

Raiton Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Lightning Element Shadow Clone Technique
Range: -
Raiton Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes lightning to create a Kage Bunshin clone. Because it is a Kage Bunshin, the Raiton version shares the ability to interact with the environment due to it having physical substance. This allows the clone to carry out limited attacks on its target. If the Raiton Kage Bunshin is injured, the clone will revert into its natural lightning state. Like in other Lightning Element attacks, should the target come into contact with the electricity, they will be momentarily stunned
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
A-Rank
A-Rank
Zero Uchiha

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Clearing in The Icy Tundra Peaks (4 on 4)   Clearing in The Icy Tundra Peaks (4 on 4) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 12:25 am

OOC What are you talking about ignored his post...i acknowledged him completely..
Back to top Go down
Kirai Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Kirai Uchiha

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2009-09-04

Ninja Stats
Ryo: $500,000
Ryo in the bank: $1,000

PostSubject: Re: Clearing in The Icy Tundra Peaks (4 on 4)   Clearing in The Icy Tundra Peaks (4 on 4) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:22 am

OOC: THe PIllars that bind you with lightning and surround you in lightning walls, the surround you fire ? I am giving you a chance to edit by FIRST reading my post again and the jutsus that I made.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clearing in The Icy Tundra Peaks (4 on 4)   Clearing in The Icy Tundra Peaks (4 on 4) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clearing in The Icy Tundra Peaks (4 on 4)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sannin Central :: Outside Of The Ninja World :: Wilderness :: Mountains-
Jump to: