Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brother vs Sister

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Riku Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Riku Uchiha

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-08-29

Ninja Stats
Clan: Uchiha
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

Brother vs Sister Empty
PostSubject: Brother vs Sister   Brother vs Sister EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:13 am

Riku looked at the forest below not really thinking about where he was he now sat on the edge of the floating fortress letting his feet dangle his hair flowing in the breeze
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Ninja Stats
Clan: Senju
Ryo: $21,000

Brother vs Sister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brother vs Sister   Brother vs Sister EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:19 am

As the wind blow suddenly a young gurl with nothing but a tanjtop on and ninja like jeans with hair of purple and eyes of black onxy and her arm crossed you can see she carries her special rose as she glances up at her brother"Lets begin"
Back to top Go down
Riku Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Riku Uchiha

Ninja Stats

Brother vs Sister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brother vs Sister   Brother vs Sister EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:23 am

Riku wearing a black muscle shirt and gray shorts his sword on his back "alright" he said as he stood up to face her his eyes calm and collected
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

Brother vs Sister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brother vs Sister   Brother vs Sister EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:30 am

Melina flash through handseals as she opens her mouth as you suddenly smells a sweet aroma and then she uses the tree as a slingshot to spike her self at riku and at the same time she drew kunais and threw them and as riku was worried bout them melina came down with a powerful heel kick combined with a moonsault then she will backflip and land and wait for riku
Back to top Go down
Riku Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Riku Uchiha

Ninja Stats

Brother vs Sister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brother vs Sister   Brother vs Sister EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:34 am

"im no fool sister" his sharingan activated at that moment he took out two kunai of his own threw them at the two coming at him to counter and he performs the kage bunshin no jutsu and creates 5 clones one to throw him out of the way of her attack three to take the attack and one on reserve in case he needed it

Last edited by Riku Uchiha on Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

Brother vs Sister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brother vs Sister   Brother vs Sister EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:52 am

As her heel connected with the clones the poof and her heel hit the ground making a crater"real clones what a pain"she says in a annoyed tone and she smiled as she dashed right at him and threw five kunais this time then she went right behind them and threw a punch ready to impale riku with no mercy and then she will use a uppercut if the punch went through
Back to top Go down
Riku Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Riku Uchiha

Ninja Stats

Brother vs Sister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brother vs Sister   Brother vs Sister EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:56 am

He used only two fingers to deflect her punch becuase her attack was going at high speed as was his counter making sure it was a bit slower so it would slow down her punch as he countered her attack the clone he had caught the kunai and riku round house kicked her rib cage
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

Brother vs Sister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brother vs Sister   Brother vs Sister EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:03 am

Since of her inhuman strengh riku fingers will mess up like they are broken and then she blocked his kicked and had it in a tiger grip and jump in the air and dive down with her heel at his chest she dives down with him so fast the wind picked up will increase the impact since he kicked and got his leg caught it was a 95% chance of not escaping as they fly towards the ground
Back to top Go down
Riku Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Riku Uchiha

Ninja Stats

Brother vs Sister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brother vs Sister   Brother vs Sister EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:07 am

He stayed calm and gathered his wind element chakra around his leg allowing him to slip away he back flips to a tree pulls off a piece of bark and ribs off some cloth and makes a splint for his fingers he breathed in and out trying to ease the pain away looking at her
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

Brother vs Sister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brother vs Sister   Brother vs Sister EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:29 am

"since your fingers are broken its impossible to do any jutsu"she says at her brother as she flashes through handseals and spits six seeds out her mouth and five foot venus traps surround him and she looks at him"you want to call it a quits"
Back to top Go down
Riku Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Riku Uchiha

Ninja Stats

Brother vs Sister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brother vs Sister   Brother vs Sister EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:31 am

He nods and sighs in disappointment "crap why am i the weakest out of all of my siblings"
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

Brother vs Sister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brother vs Sister   Brother vs Sister EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:37 am

Melina made the venus traps go bk in the ground and she walks to her brother and picks him up most mean help him"dont say that my combos was just a bit better you get strong once you master the sharingan like taimoshi and papa"she uses vines to pull them to the fortess
Back to top Go down
Riku Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Riku Uchiha

Ninja Stats

Brother vs Sister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brother vs Sister   Brother vs Sister EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:39 am

"i was..able to see just a bit clearer this time it was like you were in slow motion for a few moments" he said quietly but loud enough for her to hear
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

Brother vs Sister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brother vs Sister   Brother vs Sister EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:43 am

she looks at him and smiles"thats good i know i am grounded when mama and papa find out bout this"she sighs as they reach the fortess"wonder whats my punishment"
Back to top Go down
Riku Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Riku Uchiha

Ninja Stats

Brother vs Sister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brother vs Sister   Brother vs Sister EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:46 am

"N-n-no ill just tell them i fell or something like that i wouldnt want you to get in trouble" he said hidding his fingers
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

Brother vs Sister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brother vs Sister   Brother vs Sister EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:52 am

"No! RIKU MAMA AND PAPA ARE PEOPLE YOU DONT LIE TO we both will be in trouble"she says panicing and summons mama favorite flower
Back to top Go down
Riku Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Riku Uchiha

Ninja Stats

Brother vs Sister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brother vs Sister   Brother vs Sister EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 6:07 am

He rubs the back of his neck embarrassed "s-s-sorry"
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2009-05-01

Ninja Stats
Ryo: $75,000
Ryo in the bank: $25,000

Brother vs Sister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brother vs Sister   Brother vs Sister EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 8:37 pm

A single figure stood from atop the ledge of a building-top. He wore a black cloak that blew with the gentle wind current, him looking down on the two children arguing over blame. He gave a brief whistle, gathering the twos' attention; a redness in what appeared to be his glowing eyes. It was the worst person they needed to have seen that incident: Taimoshi.
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

Brother vs Sister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brother vs Sister   Brother vs Sister EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 9:01 pm

Melina looks up to see taimoshi hate starts to fill young melina ees as she stops and uses her vines to take riku to him and then turns and begin going bk down as her eyes is nothing but hate
Back to top Go down
Riku Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Riku Uchiha

Ninja Stats

Brother vs Sister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brother vs Sister   Brother vs Sister EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 9:46 pm

His eyes widen with worry and then he looks at tai "b-b-brother how much did you see"
Back to top Go down
Lily Senju
Genin
Genin
Lily Senju

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-07-29

Brother vs Sister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brother vs Sister   Brother vs Sister EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:08 pm

*behind taimoshi* brother dont hurt them! please. *looking up at him with clear eyes*
Back to top Go down
Riku Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Riku Uchiha

Ninja Stats

Brother vs Sister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brother vs Sister   Brother vs Sister EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:22 pm

His sharingan went from red to blue "w-whats going on" he said in a panic while backing up from all three of them jumping down to the forest below out of fear for some reason fear had suddenly come up in him out of no where
Back to top Go down
Lily Senju
Genin
Genin
Lily Senju

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-07-29

Brother vs Sister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brother vs Sister   Brother vs Sister EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:24 pm

RIKU! *jumps onto a tree branch and jumps from tree to tree trying to find him* riku where are you?
Back to top Go down
Riku Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Riku Uchiha

Ninja Stats

Brother vs Sister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brother vs Sister   Brother vs Sister EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:27 pm

He was curled up into corner in one of the trees his eyes wide open and sharingan spinning
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

Brother vs Sister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brother vs Sister   Brother vs Sister EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:34 pm

Melina was right beside riku and touch his shoulder"dont be scared of tai he thinks he is just better then us like we are nothing just cuz father chose him"you hear the hate in her voice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brother vs Sister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brother vs Sister   Brother vs Sister Empty

Back to top Go down

Brother vs Sister
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next