Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Medical Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yukina Yagyu
Jounin
Jounin
Yukina Yagyu

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Medical Training Empty
PostSubject: Medical Training   Medical Training EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:20 pm

I walked to a nice leveled place up the mountainside. It should be fine for what I am going to do. I thought. I decided to wear my medical tape wrappings, that covered my breasts like a sleeveless top, and hugging my hips like a very very short pair of booty shorts, all of this tight enough, and virtually weightless, so I could gain speed much faster. I tied my snowy thick hair up using a large piece of cloth, and it cascaded down my shoulders and back in wavy ringlets.

"I will use the scroll with him." I spoke, talking to myself as I unpacked a scroll and then glanced at my assorted herbs.

"I will also teach him the properties of herbs."

My thoughts were louder than my actions, though. Because as I spoke, the thought about finding a fish came to mind. I looked for a mountain stream and eventually found one. I waited forever for a fish of good size to come about and when it did, I tickled it out the water and undid the scroll, and sat it flat on the ground, placing the very quick-dieing fish in the middle. My tapped hands went over the fish and I channeled my healing chakra into it, keeping it alive until my little student would come.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/neko_yagyu
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $26,000
Ryo in the bank: $0

Medical Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Training   Medical Training EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:25 pm

Misuto walks into the area, sending his five tracking snakes ahead of him to scout out the area.
She hasn't seen me yet, time to test out one of the new jutsu I learned from Sasuke He thinks, making handseals as his limbs dislocate and he wraps himself around a tree, 'slithering' up to the top into a branch before retracting his limbs back to normal.
Hi, Yukina. He greets her brightly, glad that he could use the technique well.
Back to top Go down
Yukina Yagyu
Jounin
Jounin
Yukina Yagyu

Medical Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Training   Medical Training EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:39 pm

My head snapped up as I heard the sound of...Well, I didn't exactly know. A sliding against a tree may hap. Then I saw him, Mitsuto Fuuma.

"I welcome you, Fuuma."

I lowered my sapphire hues to the fish and focused on it.

"The first thing you need to do it channel your chakra smoothly. That means keeping this fish alive. What you do is focus your chakra into the fish, I am keeping it's heart and lungs going, though there is no water, you see?"

I looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

Medical Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Training   Medical Training EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:42 pm

Misuto nods in greeting, jumping down from the tree to land about half a metre away from Yukina.
If you're ready to teach me now, i'm ready to learn. He says, mentally ordering the five tracking snakes to surround the area, to inform him incase any intruders show up.
Misuto looks down at the dying fish and raises an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Yukina Yagyu
Jounin
Jounin
Yukina Yagyu

Medical Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Training   Medical Training EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:54 pm

"I need to know if you can mold your chakra." She spoke, her light green chakra glowing around her hands. "See if you can mold your chakra. It seems that medical ninja focus their type of chakra to their hands, and then touches the injured spot to begin the healing process. It's unknown if this chakra is actually used for skills. No one has tried."

I lowered my sapphire hues to the green mass of chakra that was keeping the fish alive.
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

Medical Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Training   Medical Training EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 2:01 pm

Misuto holds his hand up and channels chakra into it, it begins to glow a light green colour like Yukina's, he holds his hand down to the fish, unsure if it would simply heal without him doing more than just channeling chakra into his hand. Is this ok..?
Back to top Go down
Yukina Yagyu
Jounin
Jounin
Yukina Yagyu

Medical Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Training   Medical Training EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 2:23 pm

I sucked in my breath fast and bobbed my head yes. I was shocked that he molded it so fast.
"Yes. Now, focus at the heart, which is here." Motioned with my finger I did, and watched him quietly, a thousand thoughts screaming at my mind.
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

Medical Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Training   Medical Training EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 2:28 pm

Misuto nods, unsure wheather or not he should be shocked, it was obvious by her look that she was suprised that he could mold it so fast.
He moves his hand to the place where she had pointed, focusing his chakra into his hand, the fish seems to calm down slightly as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Yukina Yagyu
Jounin
Jounin
Yukina Yagyu

Medical Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Training   Medical Training EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 2:37 pm

"You killed it." I laughed, and took his hand off.
"Over stimulation to the heart, silly. When you train like this, you have to learn to mold your chakra and well, it's not the same control. You have to let it out in bursts sometimes, you have to keep it under control, or your patient will die."

My hands enclosed over the fish, and my fingertips burst a few seconds worth of chakra into the fish. Burst. Silence. Burst. Silence. Burst. Thu-Thump. Burst. Thu-Thump, thu-thump. My hands stayed on the fish as I regulated it's vital signs.

"You understand, dear?"
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

Medical Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Training   Medical Training EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 2:43 pm

Misuto sighs and scratches the back of his head, I understand, yes. He says, once again holding his hand over the fish, keeping a steady flow of chakra flowing into it, but not too much to over stimulate it's heart.
Is this ok? He asks.
Back to top Go down
Yukina Yagyu
Jounin
Jounin
Yukina Yagyu

Medical Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Training   Medical Training EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 2:47 pm

"Yes, very well. Now, do this for the rest of the afternoon."

My whole body vanished, her speed was very much improved.
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

Medical Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Training   Medical Training EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 2:52 pm

Keep this fish alive all afternoon? He thinks, suprised by the idea so much that the fish dies again, Shit He thinks, applying precision bursts into the fish, making it's heart beat again, Don't worry, little fish...just hold on and you'll be back in the river by midnight He mutters, continuing to apply chakra for a few hours.

Four hours later:

Misuto was getting ttired at this point, his chakra beginning to drain from him. Finally, when he was unable to keep it up any longer, he picks up the fish and puts it back in the river, proceeding to sit on a tree stump to regain his chakra.
Back to top Go down
Yukina Yagyu
Jounin
Jounin
Yukina Yagyu

Medical Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Training   Medical Training EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:04 pm

My body was in front of him and I held no emotion on my face.

"Tell me what you have learned, my dear."
My voice was even, and my sapphire eyes were even darker as the day had darkened, soon to be night. I was certain he had realized something, and I now knew his limitations.
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

Medical Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Training   Medical Training EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:07 pm

Well, I kept it stable for about four hours, but I ran out of chakra and have to rest for a few minutes before continuing, I can bring the fish back if I apply chakra bursts within a few seconds after it died. He says as a small snake slithers towards him, Misuto slices the snake's back and demonstrates by holding his chakra molded hand to the snake's heart, it's cuts heal after a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Yukina Yagyu
Jounin
Jounin
Yukina Yagyu

Medical Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Training   Medical Training EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:11 pm

I watched silently.

"Now. Can you fuse it's skin together again, while keeping it beating?"

My eyes watched the cut, each detail as he did so. I wanted to know this male's full ability.
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

Medical Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Training   Medical Training EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:15 pm

Misuto makes another incision with a kunai, splitting it's flesh so it's innards were showing.
Misuto places his molded hand to the snake's heart again, focusing a steady stream of chakra into it to keep it's heart beating. The snake's flesh slowly fuses together, the scales knotting together, intertwining to keep it together, the snake was soon back to normal and quickly slithers away from Misuto to avoid further harm.
Back to top Go down
Yukina Yagyu
Jounin
Jounin
Yukina Yagyu

Medical Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Training   Medical Training EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:37 pm

I nodded in approval.

"Where did you learn all of this?"

I dropped my body to my bag and pulled out my special medial tape. I was very aware that he knew more than he let on. I lifted the tape so he could see.

"Take your shirt off."
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

Medical Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Training   Medical Training EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 1:19 am

I just practised, my village kage knows quite a bit about medical techniques, although this is the first time i've practised. He replies.

Misuto was suprised at Yukina's next request, and wondering what the medical tape would do. He complies, lifting his shirt over his head and laying it on the ground next to him.
Back to top Go down
Yukina Yagyu
Jounin
Jounin
Yukina Yagyu

Medical Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Training   Medical Training EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:38 pm

I picked up my tape and wrapped his whole chest, with two layers.

"My tape...You channel your chakra into it. It creates extra protection when you fight or train, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

Medical Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Training   Medical Training EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 1:18 pm

Misuto nods in agreement and understanding, So that's why she wears it He thinks, letting her wrap it around his chest and practises chanelling chakra into it.
Misuto feels the chakra channel into the bandages and is satisfied, standing up again.
So, what else have you got to train me? He asks.
Back to top Go down
Yukina Yagyu
Jounin
Jounin
Yukina Yagyu

Medical Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Training   Medical Training EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:45 am

"This and that, I'm going to test your channeling. I'm going to hit you, and I want you to tell me when you feel it. Okay?"

I stepped back from him, a good distance between them, and turned to my side, offering a profile view. No thoughts ran through my head, I knew what I was doing. I knew his limits better now.
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

Medical Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Training   Medical Training EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:48 am

Misuto nods, Yeah, ok then. He shrugs, waiting for her to hit him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Medical Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Training   Medical Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Medical Training
Page 1 of 1