Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Western Courtyard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravefire Senju
Founder
Founder
Ravefire Senju

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Ninja Stats
Clan: Senju
Ryo: $10000
Ryo in the bank: $850000000

Western Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Western Courtyard   Western Courtyard EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 5:05 pm

Everyone from Chuunin and up will come here to practice both the art of Advance Taijutsu and Advance Assassination.
Back to top Go down
http://inuyashareborn.forumotion.net
Waka Hyuuga
Anbu Black OPs
Anbu Black OPs
Waka Hyuuga

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-05-12

Ninja Stats
Clan: None
Ryo: $0
Ryo in the bank: $5000

Western Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Courtyard   Western Courtyard EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:24 pm

*he walks inside, guided by dave, which then quickly retreats. Waka turns around, sweatdropping*

Waka: Aren't you supposed to help me a bit?!

Dave: Not. At. All. That must be reached alone. You can have tips, but it's still alone.

*waka sighs, and shakes his head, but dave then aproaches and gives him a book. The title reads "How to release for n00bs", and dave swiftly disapears, a vein bulging on waka's forehead*

well... at least it's help...

*he sits on the floor, and opens the book, skimming through it*
Back to top Go down
Waka Hyuuga
Anbu Black OPs
Anbu Black OPs
Waka Hyuuga

Ninja Stats

Western Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Courtyard   Western Courtyard EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:12 am

*after skimming through the book, and reading the book afterwards in detail, he seemed to understand he needs to comunicate with the spirit inside it's world... Inside it's world? That would put the spirit drastically in advantage, if the spirit was to dislike the user. He wonders who had this idea, and sighs, shaking his head*

So... you planning on talking with me? Maybe give me your name? What's your favorite color?

No, nothing that bothers you, and screw you.

*waka's eye twitches repeatdly, and he then removes the sword from the scabbard, laying it on his own legs as he sits on the ground, cross legged*

I won't quit until I unseal you, you know?

So? I won't help you. You can stop already.
Back to top Go down
Waka Hyuuga
Anbu Black OPs
Anbu Black OPs
Waka Hyuuga

Ninja Stats

Western Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Courtyard   Western Courtyard EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:01 pm

*after a long time that Waka spent meditating (which, if he had the will and the power for such could've been used to completely level the highest of the shinobi mountains), he gets up, picking up the sword, staring at the blade*

Alright, I quit. What do you want in exchange to help me?

Me? Absolutely NOTHING. Oh wait, maybe if you die by my hand... NOT.

Awww c'mon, do you really want to see me defeated before you can do it yourself?

*Senbonzakura then goes silent for a while, pondering on a real answer to give to him, when he finally seems to sigh*

... You got a point there. Alright, alright, anything for you to not be beaten THIS soon... What do you want?

How about starting with the first releases?

PFFFFFT! I offer an hand and you take the whole arm?!

... I wanted to try while I had luck?
Back to top Go down
Waka Hyuuga
Anbu Black OPs
Anbu Black OPs
Waka Hyuuga

Ninja Stats

Western Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Courtyard   Western Courtyard EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:54 pm

*he sits again, placing senbonzakura on his legs again, meditating, trying to find his way inside the sword, into the sword's world*

... So... You going to tell me your name or something?

When and IF you get inside.

*he sighs, crossing his legs instead of just sitting with his legs under his torso, stabbing senbonzakura in between the gap between his crossed legs and his torso, his hands on the hilt, holding it as he meditates*

... How about we reminescence a bit?

*waka blinks and opens his eyes, breaking his focus*

Reminescence...? Reminescence what?

About WHATEVER I BLOODY WANT! Just Meditate, and I'll take you there!

*waka sweatdrops, and sighs, nodding somewhat, closing his eyes, meditating in that messed up pose*
Back to top Go down
Waka Hyuuga
Anbu Black OPs
Anbu Black OPs
Waka Hyuuga

Ninja Stats

Western Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Courtyard   Western Courtyard EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 2:02 pm

*after a while, Waka was about to open his eye to complain he wasn't reminescencing anything at all when he feels being warped to somewhere else. He blinks, and looks around, noticing he was in that fatefull day in which he met and fought the spirit. He sweatdrops, and looks around to find himself in one of the sides, the spirit in the other.*

So let me guess...

*the spirit appears nearby him, in a kind of ghostly, ethereal form somewhat*

Indeed, we're watching that moment where you defeated me. You can try and call out to them, you'll fail, as you most likely know about this things.

mhmm, I thought so.

I brought you here so that you could see how and why I was in here, not to see myself get horribly beaten again by a kid that is 1/10000 years younger than me.

*Waka blinks a bit, and was about to turn to him to ask him exactly how old was the spirit, but the "scene" faded and showed that same place, where the spirit was in, but this time, someone else was in Waka's place. It was a person with long black hair, inside intricate white pieces. That would mean he was nobility. It seemed that said person, which was in a black robe with a white coat above it, was considerably high ranked, although he was atacking the spirit, and the spirit was, as usual, defending himself with his many "sakura" petals. His oponent was also somehow keeping up with the "shunshins" that the spirit was doing, somehow. He blinked at the scene, and the spirit started to talk first instead*

Byakuya. My first owner. That's when I fought for my "freedom", so to speak.

Last edited by Waka Hyuuga on Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Waka Hyuuga
Anbu Black OPs
Anbu Black OPs
Waka Hyuuga

Ninja Stats

Western Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Courtyard   Western Courtyard EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 2:18 pm

I... was actually gonna ask how old are you... But now you spurred far more interesting questions. Why is he dressed so diferently from the other shinigami I met, and why for your freedom?

*the ethereal spirit sweatdrops, and shakes his head, shruging a bit*

He was a captain, that's why. He's also considerable strong due to that, and he rarely holds back. I also holded back in here, as he obviously couldn't keep up much more with me.

*he points to the battle, and waka directs his attention to where the battle was going on, the "captain shinigami", or also known as "byakuya" was completely surrounded by the rosy petals, and byakuya seemed to be kneeling in the ground. Wounded perharps? The rosy petals though, just stop spinning around "byakuya", reforming into a sword, which the spirit was holding, then he pointed out of the mountain, and byakuya glared, but followed*

He promissed he would come back due to me being too nice for such. Should've killed him, he said. I dunno when is he returning, but mayhaps he found another spirit to be with him, to help him in his battle against me. And to answer your second question, yes, my freedom. Was kinda... sick of being in his hold.

*he then turns to waka, and seems to narrow his eyes behind his half-cherry blossom helmet*

But then I got captured by you. Guess a weapon is going to be a weapon always.

*Waka blinks a bit, then tilts his head*

Oooook... So... Something else your gonna show me?

*the spirit ponders for a while, then the scene just disapears, revealing what would appear to be a floor covered in petals. Cherry blossom petals. The spirit then seemed to gain an actual body, stopping to be ethereal and the such, and a sword materialized from a couple of sakura petals that floated in the wind, then stanced for combat*

A small spar. If you win, I'll tell you my name and whatever you wish to know. If you don't, well, forget it.

*waka blinks a bit, but then sighs, and removes his sword from his scabbard, noticing the other was still in his as well. He blinked and looked at the spirit*

This is the "sword world" after all. You can have "me" and still use a sword against me.

Oooo... K....?

*he then sheats the sakabato, removing the senbonzakura from his side, stancing as well, focusing to release the shackles of Shinosku and Byakugan*

Well, it's kinda risky, but I take the offer.
Back to top Go down
Waka Hyuuga
Anbu Black OPs
Anbu Black OPs
Waka Hyuuga

Ninja Stats

Western Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Courtyard   Western Courtyard EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:11 am

*The spirit then seems to smirk, and raises his own sword to the front of his eyes. He was about to release his sword again. Waka's eyes seem to gleam as he does so, sheating the senbonzakura, and dashing towards the spirit, millions of cherry blossom petals floating in the air as he does so, grasping the blade of the sword the spirit holds with both of his hands covered in chakra, hoping it would stop them from "spreading out" and to keep the sword in the shape of a sword, not a million of them*

OOoooh, so you learnt something when you faced that leader of yours.

Eeeeeh somewhat. Sure hoped I could've do the EXACT SAME, but I don't have that kind of bandages nor anything...

You learn fast, you learn fast... the thing is...

*The spirit raises his knee against Waka's stomach, and Waka is, effectively, kicked back, letting go the grasp on the spirit's katana. As waka lands in the midst of the petals The spirit then stances again*

Scatter!

*The blade of the sword scatters into the air, becoming what would appear to be a hundred cherry blossoms floating in the wind, among the others that were kicked up with the sudden movements of Waka. Waka sweatdropped. He could've be in trouble if it weren't for his byakugan. With a bit of focus, he could be sure of what petal was a blade and what petal was simply that, a petal.*

I know quite well you can see through this, ninja. Actually, I belive it's kind of hypocrit that I don't know your name, yet, you "must" know mine. Have you no honor, even though your father is a great swordsman, and you have been teached by him?

*Waka winces a bit, his eye twitching a bit*

But you know, there's a diference between you and me. You could've listened and memorized my name by the million times it was uttered already, you just chose not to.

*Waka gets up slowly, drawing out senbonzakura and sakabato*

Meanwhile, you had not uttered your name once, and neither have the shinigami that were searching for you, and specially not the leader of this village. Thereby, I had not a way to learn your name.

*The spirit grins, and waves the hilt of the sword that remained at Waka, the hundreds of petals dashing at him as if hit by a wind current, the same happening to most of the petals in the floor. Waka blinked at such. Should the "regular" petals be following the movements as well, or was that due to the sheer force of the "metal" petals floating towards him? He just decided it would be best to dodge to the left whilst moving forwards, dodging the "first" lunge and aproaching the spirit, but the spirit, instead, only seemed to laugh*

You proove a good point, but you seem to forget that THIS is the sword world. It is not the outside world. YOUR logic makes no sense in here, and by the rules of MY logic, you are doomed to fall.

*Waka tilts his head as he dashes against the spirit, and the "regular" petals lift of the ground as well, spiraling, and once again, the spirit moves the hilt, as if slashing, and the petals move towards him. Waka then understood, but the spirit decided to tell him anyways*

Oh and I have decided to hide some of the "sword" petals between the "regular" petals so I could've tricked you into a early dodge.

*Waka sweatdrops, and looks backwards, the other "sword" petals aiming towards him again, this time, from behind.*
Back to top Go down
Waka Hyuuga
Anbu Black OPs
Anbu Black OPs
Waka Hyuuga

Ninja Stats

Western Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Courtyard   Western Courtyard EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 6:47 am

*Waka then ponders for a while, and finally decides to jump upwards, and backwards, flipping somewhat, and the spirit smirked. He brought his "sword" (or hilt more exactly) up, and Waka blinked, looking down, already cursing himself. More "Sword" petals are brought up from the ground, covered in the "regular" petals, but Waka, this time, had a plan, making handseals after throwing both his weapons in the air, then allows himself to get hit, seemingly holding the last handseal. The spirit smirks, but soon loses the smirk. The Waka in the air slowly turns pink, and the swords were thrown in an awkward angle, forwards... Towards him?! The spirit glares and disapears with his "shunpo", appearing where the "pink waka" would've landed, but no pink Waka fell either. Only "regular" sakura petals. He understood why the "fake" waka was pink now. He replaced himself with the "regular" petals in the ground, as now only dirt is covering the floor, besides the "sword" petals randomly in the ground*

...Hello? You replaced yourself again?

*The spirit then feels many pokes in his back, 32 to be exact, but he smirks, and also decipates into thousand "regular" petals*

and you learnt new tricks too! Great, that makes you harder to submit.

*The spirit appears in front of Waka, nearby his "thrown swords", smirking*

Well of course, this is my world after all. And the best thing about it is that YOU use reiatsu for it, and I don't.

*Waka blinks, and tilts his head*

Rei...atsu? Don't you mean chakra?

*the spirit sweatdrops, and shakes his head*

Oh right, you use diferent energies than me and the rest of the shinigami... Well, I can see you didn't change at all, didn't get stronger nor weaker, kid. It's not... Fun... to battle against you in this weakened state. So get stronger, you little runt. If you don't, I'll god damn swallow you up and get my freedom again, by staying in a random mountain once more.

*Waka sweatdrops as well, and sighs*

Well... Surely there will be more than just the "first" releases. How about I battle you then? I'll be stronger, almost for sure. Right?

*the spirit seems to smirk, and lowers his head, allowing the "sword" petals to reform into his sword again*

Alright kid. Agreed. If you can defeat me ence you get stronger, I'll teach you the final release. For now... You can keep the first ones.

*Waka nods, and aproaches the spirit, removing the swords stabbed from the ground, and sheating them, then holds a hand towards the spirit, and the spirit blinked a bit, looking down at Waka*

Well, considered you missed it all the time... Hyuuga Waka.

*the spirit smirks somewhat, and stabs his own sword in the floor, handshaking the offered hand*

Senbonzakura. Nice to "meet" you.

*Waka grins, then takes away the hand*

See ya when I got more power and control, to defeat you fair and square.

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Waka Hyuuga
Anbu Black OPs
Anbu Black OPs
Waka Hyuuga

Ninja Stats

Western Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Courtyard   Western Courtyard EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 7:07 am

*the "sword world" then fades, and Waka opens his eyes, still in the middle of the training grounds. He blinks, and looks at the sword stabbed in the middle of his legs, then grabs it, removing it from the ground, and cleaning it from the dirt*

So. Let me see if I got this straight. Your name is Senbonzakura, and your command is... Shatter?

Indeed. Why don't you try it, just to see if you can get it "as right" as I did?

*he blinks, and holds the sword at his side, backwards, like if it was a tanto, and closes his eyes*

... Scatter, Senbonzakura!

*the blade starts shining in pink, and effectively starts scattering, filling the air around him with metal shards that reflect light, seeming sakura petals. They twirl around him, and he blinks, looking at them*

... Never noticed it was so... beautifull.

It's because you always looked at it as being a weapon aimed towards you.

... Aaaah I see, your right.

*he then feels a piercing stare behind him. He turns around, and swings his weapon by mistake, the petals going awire and flailing towards every single thing that is quiet, slashing the ground, the trees around him, and etc. He sweatdrops, and looks at the person that came to visit him, finding Dave, curled up in the ground and shivering*

Waka: Oh! Sorry! I didn't do it on purpose, I really didn't!

Dave: I was... feeling guilty about leaving you alone, so I came back to check on you... Just to get randomly flailed about by your release! Well, your a newbie, so it's quite ok, I guess.

*he sweatdrops, and sighs, wondering how to exact his controls with the shikai, when Dave completed his mind*

Dave: It's preety simple... You'll have to swing your weapon, and "think" on where you want the shards to go to. It's not that hard, but it's not exactly easy either, because... well, you have to think on what MULTIPLE shards do around you, and that may either be the key to victory or the key to the loss of your life.

*Waka blinks, and nods a bit, understanding a bit more about the shikai, but not everything. He then turns to the hilt of the sword, and sweatdrops*

Waka: Urrr... How do I deactivate it again?

*Dave sweatdrops too*

Dave: Shape your shards into a sword, atop your broken hilt, and that'll be it.

*Waka nods, and does so, the sword reshapes, and as such, he smiles*

Waka: Thanks Dave, your a... uhm... Sword saver? spirit?

*Dave looks downwards, sweatdropping*

Dave: Just... thanks is ok.

*he then hears a cough. A telepathic cough, which waka sweatdrops to*

And thank you too for allowing me the honor to use you, senbonzakura.

*the spirit laughs*

Your respect comes late, as usual, kid. No need for pleseanteries.

*He nods somewhat, then sheaths the senbonzakura, turning to Dave*

Waka: So... mind to take me to the office, lad?

*Dave blinks, then nods somewhat*

Dave: Why of course! Follow me!

*Dave goes on ahead, with Waka following him quietly*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Western Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Courtyard   Western Courtyard Empty

Back to top Go down

Western Courtyard
Page 1 of 1