Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha   The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:53 pm

A cursed bloody cess pool with a Charon awaited Torune as the elders spoke out to him. "If you fail your soul will be forever trapped in whatever you think hell is in your imagination. That'll not be like what 'hell' is physically here. Your time period will seem like an eternity here, while 7 days will have gone by in the Ninja Nations" An old dusty skeleton begun to speak out to Torune as the elder finished saying what he had to. "Come on sonny jim, yur num-wheezes out a spider web and then re-eats it- buh's up." The skeleton serves as the captain and courier of the boat awaiting Torune to step foot on it. The Nine Lvls of Hell was just about to start the minute Torune was left with no choice but to go aboard the Charon.

Lvl 1 Rapids of the Styx River- Situations: Your on a ship with a senile 6,000 yr old skeleton. Gigantic toads and other beats lurk below the waters. Often wart covered toungues will lash from beneath the red acidic waters to wrap around the boat trying to pull it under the abyss. Your also swirving towards giant sharp jagged rocks resembling icebergs, but of stone. Giant boa constricting serpents holds up the boat in the middle of its course rising their heads from the depths of the water. They hiss and stare down at the prey (Torune) on the boat trying to bind and swallow it whole. The boat can only take so much damage before it vanishes back to start and leave you to die, or swim back being severely injured. Lastly the boat is heading for a giant waterfall of hot, steaming apprentice corpses.
Back to top Go down
Torune
S-Rank
S-Rank
Torune

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Ninja Stats
Clan: None
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

PostSubject: Re: The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha   The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:13 pm

-I emerged at the tip of a clash of rocks. Blood splattered all over, And a little boy infused with the rocks was moaning out "Please... Please listen to be... Don't go... You'll... Die!" I looked at him and cackled some spit in my mouth. He looked confused as a immortal flow of blood streamed down his left eye, I hacked a lugie and it landed in his mouth. His greyish skin crinkled in rage and he flailed his half devoured hands toward me, With no true way to hurt me.-

"Save the bull shit for some one who cares boy... Your fucking glued to a rock, You think hell could be more worse then this, You haven't seen shit! You lived long ago in a time of peace... You lived before we had hate! So listen up kiddey... I came here for the pain and suffering.. I came here to postel my roll as a Sage.. If I didn't know what this was, I wouldn't of came. Now be quiet..."

-I brought my foot back and slammed it under his jaw. It would seem veins formed in the rocks as a blue tint flowed up his cheek, Blood shot out and his eyes closed. His bones seemed to slant on his back as he leaned foward. I would say I killed him, But that was highly unlikely. I laughed and reached up to the leather fold around my face, I gripped the mask and smiled No mask. I said as I yanked up. The light seemed to reflect from my leather as it lit under my mask, The shadows faded and I tossed my black mask in the air. My brown hair waved around and I looked down at the boy. I had a smooth and unscarred face, My eyes were hard with no emotion and un-estimation.

I then reached up, Undoing my leather coat and ripped it foward. Along my back it tore as it slid off. I now was wearing a plain black t-shirt. My kunai back pouch fell down, Leaving Summoning scrolls there. All I had now was my two large kunai pouches. I turned and got ready for my journey, Leaping over the edge of the rocks as I hovered down in a incline toward the Shore of the Hell River, Styx.

The man began to go off on about my soul and everything that would happen if I fail. I grinned as my pores were rapidly producing chakra, Emmiting it through the air quickly as I was able to sense all around it. Seemingly enough, The guide had no visable chakra or appearance on my detection, Which must mean this was a ability of the dead.-

"Hmm... So I fail... I will be left in my own concious... Living on a lie that will fit whatever I think it is... So I may not know it... I may die but in my dream, The attack will peirce my heart and I will drag on, Fightning it... So I could keep moving in the trial in my mind... But in reality it never happened. And so your also saying... Hell is nothing I could imagine.... And all the time I gain here, Will only pass as seven days... This won't bother me at all."

-As I tossed a black fabric pant foot into the boat, the weight seemed to move it around, I hesitated but heard his old style isult and chuckled, Hopping into it. The boat suddenly moved, The force knocked me down as Spititual power forced me into my seat, I starred at the rusty, dark rotting boned captian. He had some teeth, And then a magget or two moving along his head, Some patches of what seemed to be blue hair stood up, It seemed like a sick imagination.-
Back to top Go down
Torune
S-Rank
S-Rank
Torune

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha   The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:34 pm

Skeleton: Ohehe well sonney... You have chosen a fate beyong this world... I've never in all Three thousand... Oh, Six thousand rusty ol' years of my life ever met a fool like yo' self. No body in my days woul do said 'Hey lets go to hell!' No. We all were forced here by our sins... Now adays you youngagin's are begin to be stricked by sins!

Me: ... I am going for my sage trials... Where my path brings me... In dark places... I will keep moving for power. I killed a poor little boy just for his legendary eye. You say back in your day, But this is a new era... A era where no man lives without breaking a sin... Whats so great about god?! He is such a prankster... He says 'Don't cuss or insult' but he gave us a mouth... He told us not to check out girls... He gave us eyes and hormones... He said don't kill but he gave us a will and the hands! So what? I will do what I must... Because were all going to hell anyway.

-The boat was rowing, I heard crashing water as rocks were being weathered away, Tree's snapping and the sound of harsh wind You old coot... What are you planning to do? You definatly don't trust me at all... Something is coming.. Though my chakra pores are useless here... The dead can't be detected by sensors... So... Mabye... Byakugan!! I though, Though releasing a technique. Veins began to pulse, This time without a mask the veins showed slightly on the wrapping. My eye vision began to blur slightly, I snapped my right eye shut to fix this.

My left eye opened wide, The boat began to thin out through the blackness as it formed, The entire boat was barely visable with my eye, As if it was soo weak in strength that I looked through it. My eyes struggled against the water, The waves crashing on the boat began to form as chakra lining, It was strange, This entire river was made of chakra, I enchanced my sight to extend a mile ahead, As it rapidly stretched out suddenly my eye was sent into a shock of pain. I didn't even get half way of a mile before it was too much, I defianatly need to train more on it.

There was a explosion, I looked to the side Gahh my byakugan didn't see anything! There should of been a large mass of summoning or movement, Even in this massive chakra flow it should show!! I can't believe I over looked something so large.. Wait.. My pores are starting to tack onto it... This thing is alive, Not dead!! I though loudly, Glancing at the skeleton cackling away.-

Me: You fucking bastard... You led me into a sea of Snakes!! I can see them rapidly forming!! This thing isn't a real snake... Is it? It's a Basilisk with the ability to reproduce itself. So.... Sasuke hired you, To set me up for Failure?

-Suddenly a large snake, With massive horns like a rhino on its head shot toward the boat, I formed a seal and sighed And here we go! Water Release: Drowning Technique!! I thought, Leaping from the boat as its stretchy and slimey green skin reached across it, It turned and went to come at me, I landed on a large rock in the middle of the river.

Suddenly a whirlpool began to form under the one snake. This technique didn't just suck them under water, It was a sort of Reverse summon which took a sum of chakra. It sreeched loud, The other snakes hissed and I knew they were signaling to each other. In a flahs the head ducked under water, It was gone. The technique finished as a blast of water shot up. Hmm... I have ten minutes before I can use byakugan... When the ten minutes is up, I will be able to see the pressure point on the big snake making all the little ones... And I will make a serious move.

Skeleton: "Ohehehe Ol' Jamie gal is awaken! Get her girl! Rip him to shreds!!"

As the skeleton raised his hands, The water seemed to of frozen, Though still liquid. Somehow this old man was holding us still. This must be one of those test Sasuke mentioned. Would it be this hard, Each time? Well... I am looking foward to it. And with this blade, I will kill you all I raised my hand, Forming a seal as chakra formed, Slowly a seal formed in my palm. Some smoke rolled from the finger tips, A large butcher knife like blade was summoned. It had bright steel edges and the Kanji for "Death" (Shi) on it. I weilded the handle and grinned, It was time to cut up soem meat.
Back to top Go down
Torune
S-Rank
S-Rank
Torune

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha   The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:53 pm

-A loud cackle was coming from the old man You laugh it up... But when I finish I will beat the shit out of you.. I though. A large snake emerged from the side, As I spun to slice it another formed behind me. My blade tagged against the snakes throat. Green juice squirted out, It must of been acid. My right hand yanked back as a hiss came out behind me, A seal formed in my palm for the Summoning: Multi-Shuriken Holder.

As chakra pushed out of the black handle, Multiple shuriken were summoned, And blasted foward into the water, Striking the snake continously as blood began to dampen the river. Moist flows of blood also pumped out, It seemed tons of snakes were at the bottom and I was hitting them. Suddenly I remebered the other snake, My eyes darted to it. The snake was paralyzed, I had his the spinal rubber collum in the neck, Which is hard to find, What luck. I have seven minutes to go... This is going to be a pain in the ass!

I yanked the blade back, Allowing a down pour of blood to drip into the water. I spun around, Drving my heel against it's cheek like jaw. There was a snap, It's eyes creased more of a yellow tint. Purple poison dripped, It was obvious I broke its fang. The snake fell back into the water, Still Stunned. I had developed a brilliant way to attack a herd, But it also would drain chakra. But I had no other choice. In a flash I leaped into the air, My right hand held down, And my left holding the large knife straight out. Using chakra I pushed from the blade, A rotation twisted out of my body as I began to twist, Slowly getting faster and fast. I formed chakra in the holder, As I spun I began to release shuriken seals, Sending herds of Shuriken all around at first.

As I began to spin faster, Hundreds of shuriken were flying all around, Peircing snakes as hisses shot up, I wasn't even giving them the change to rise up. More and more blood splashed up, The large snake just watched, I knew it was planning something. The old man laughed louder, It seemed like his voice was just going to echo non stop through my head. Suddenly I hit the rock, I was snapped in pain as I just realized I was going down at the same time Gahh... Son of a bitch! Well... I have five minutes left... I thought.

My chakra pores were pulsing in the largest one, I couldn't sense any of the others now, They must of been dead.

Skeleton: Here it comes~

Suddenly the large one's mouth opened, There was a burst of red light as Flames began to explode from it-

Me: Holy shit!! Mizu Kawarimi, Suiton: Amesho!!!

-As the Kawarmi Substition took effect, My body began to turn to liquid, My legs splashed apart as it flowed into the water, The bandaged fell off, My face sucking in as I help out my palm. Using this technique on the river was easy, Vapor began to surface through my palm as my right shoulder sunk down, Both my weapons turned to liquid as well. A burst of explosive power shot from my palm. A rain of powerful water shots exploded fourth, Striking the flames as they matched power, As the water burned away, The flames hit the rock, I was gone, Fused into the water slightly.

Two more minutes... One minute and Fifty Seven Seconds... The snake hissed as I though, My left eye formed under the boat, Slowly my entire body began to form as I floated up. My skeleton formed up the boat as the liquid rose, Clinging to it, Forming. The technique temporarily turned me to water.

One minute and Five seconds... I though as my body completely formed, Using chakra I channeled it to my feet so that I stood on the water surface. I raised my liquid forming hand, My right hand was already holding the holder, My left now formed with the Knife. I stood up, My left eye revealed.-

Me "One minute!"
Back to top Go down
Torune
S-Rank
S-Rank
Torune

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha   The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:08 pm

-The snake flew foward, As I leaped to the side, Its massive head struck the water, The boat with the Skeleton flew up as the snake twisted, Turning and coming at me. The boat fell, But the skeleton raised his hand and water shot up, Guiding it down. The snake's left cheek began to ripple and stretch out.

Fourty Nine Seconds.... I thought, This all was happening so fast. The snake grinned as If it were tauntning me, Four snakes shot from its cheek coming at me, I twisted and brought my butcher knife up, Slicing all the heads off. A green acid dripped down, I saw it touch the water and suddenly dissolve as Acidic Smoke. The snake was extremly fast, It was already right infront of me, Its mouth opened as red light formed.

Fuck!! This will drain my chakra but, A kite born from the sky!! Suddenly red flames shot out, Reaching across the skeleton as he sat there, As if this didn't hurt him. I appeared the snakes head, My butcher knife now engulfed with chakra as I grabbed both hands on the handles. Twenty Seven Seconds! My body shot down, The blade driving intot he skull of the snake as blood shot up, The snaked roared and I flipped, My heel hit the handle as I boosted off, The snakes head flew up and sent a shockwave of flames into the air. I landed on the boat and formed a seal Seventeen... I can't use any more chakra. I was only buying time, I snapped my tongue down as concentrated Saliva formed under the tongue, Producing three senbon.

I leaped onto boat and closed both my eyes. Six Seconds... Five... Four... The massive snake turned as it propelled itself at me, I waited without fear Two... One! I opened both my eyes, My left eye unfolded with chakra as my right eye blurred it, A motion emerged showing its pressure points as it's mouth began to open, I leaped foward, Releasing the senbon to strike its tongue as I landed in the mouth, I reached up with my shuriken holder, The outer skin blocked the brain from injury, But inside... I released chakra filled shuriken upward, Slicing through the head as they hit the brain. Suddnely the mouth began to close as it dropped into the water. I forced a push, Shoving me out of the slip of its lips, Shooting out of the water as I clutched the side of the boat. The snake was sinking and purple acid was rising up. I tossed myself inside the boat and glarred at the skeleton.-

Skeleton: "Ooh... You killed her... Too bad... Well... How much chakra did you use? You seemed to be struggling out there."

Me: "Ahh... Huh... I started with a missing some chakra, Just a little... And the battle took out some more... So I am missing a few handfuls of chakra.. But this river is sucking it more then I should be using it... BUt my pores are right now replimishing it."

-I told him as we began to set out across the river, Going down the rocky falls to the next step in the pathway to Sage hood.-

(I did put how much chakra I used, But I edited it because people would use it against me.. You know.)
Back to top Go down
Torune
S-Rank
S-Rank
Torune

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha   The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:41 pm

Skeleton: Oooh well I guess there is no harm in sharing my story and hell's story with ya' now is der? Well lets start out... My real name is Shogi Maru. Back den' they didn't have many clans or powers... Your clan either could do fist and sword or it would die... You had one leader and all of the clan obeyed it... We also lived hidden in mountains incase other clans attacked.. Well we lived on like that and guess who I was to the clan.. I was the leader! I led them to something no one else did... God's word was to fight but not kill... When people attacked they didn't kill... So I marched down that mountain and led a Army against hords of men from another tribe. We set fire to there houses.. The entire Shouton clan died... And none of our men died...

Other clans began to realize how much this affected our power... We took the clans sacred weapons... And we traveled around, Killing after killing... I knew it was wrong... But I needed my clan to be the best... Well back then it wasn't uncommon for a angel to come and take you away if you were evil. So guess what happened... A angel came down infront of me and asked me to come with it, And it would cure me of my sins, And take me to heaven. I could of said yes.... But... I picked up that knife and drove it through the Angels heart...

And yes I said back then we didn't sin... But the angel... It looked human... And I didn't know how much I sinned... I still wanted to go to heaven but... My mind was clouded. Years drug on as war raged all around. Until one day I met my divine Judgement... A demonic angel emerged. He had a long red tail and goat horns... His skin was read and blue flames covered his head... He said he had a name, It was Teichu Lucifer... I went to strike it, And he grabbed my hand and turned it to ash. All that was left was bones.

Turns out he was a servant for the Tengu god of hell.. I forget that name... But suddenly Heaven's dogs came flying down, Grabbing me with they're teeth as peices of my soul began to come out of my body, Forming in air... My clan watched as they tortured me... And forever made me a servant of Hell... So yes... After a very long journey I became the boat to hell... Where people who haven't fully died are brought... And in your case... Someone who hasn't even died.

Hell is... Well to be honest I've only ever brought them to the lake of souls at the end of this journey... How you will get in is beyond me. The undead fall into the water and there souls are ripped out of the wounds... How will you get across it... Well you have chakra which will protect you from the water... But there are most likely souls that will jump out to grab ya!
"

-He finished his story as I starred at him, Six thousand years of the same old story. How miserable. Through the entire Story I had missed the bumpy ride, Did he somehow stop the fall off the waterfall? This guy was amazing. We traveled for a long journey, Us silent. We hit multiple stones which bumped us around.-

Me: "My story is sealed away... Until around 17... As a child a man named Danzo would capture us... An--"

Skeleton: "Say no more.... I have tooken both Danzo and Hanzo through here... They were souls but even hell couldn't just take them in... Such evil... I took them through all the danger, They didn't even make it to hell!! Hanzo... Is different... He is somewhere out there... He leaped off the boat and took off in the stones... He's half a soul... And I still wonder if he could take the body of a mortal... Which none have been in here to be caught... But he can't get out to get one..."

(Big twist, Hanzo.)
Back to top Go down
Torune
S-Rank
S-Rank
Torune

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha   The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 4:13 pm

The Second Trial:
As you get near the "Fall" or the mount of the river, You go on a incline, Going over a rocky terrain much like the Grand Canyon. In Mythology it is filled with thousands of "Spikey Hares," While irl it is the home of many Jack Rabbits (Rabbits with Antleors in Claws) Which are barely ever seen. This is where the normal boat stops. I was thinking while traveling over the land, That a massive Spikey Hare attacks me.
---
Skeleton: "Ohehe we're near 'that' place... There are some wild ones out there... Never seen 'em fight though... A toughy it will be. Though I have heard the boss is something untold... It started back when the Juubi was alive... Terrozing the clans of the world... Though in my clan area... And the millions of clans on the continent with us, We didn't have him there. Oh but this Juubi was a... Actually I don't need to tell you... Bu these hares... The boss hare is named "Shimungo" Meaning Enternal Death... He is one hell of a fighter... He also can project images for you to see."

-I looked deeply at the old sack of bones, Un-impressed. My sensors are telling me the rock here is hollow... Though inside are humans... Wait... Not humans... Undead people... They are barely souls... But I can sense them, They were never processed into hell. I looked down at the chakra see through wooden Chanon.

There was a spike in chakra, My eyes darted toward it My Byakugan is starting to feel natural to the body... As long as I don't push it to see everything it will be fine. Suddenly a pulse of chakra ran into my eye as I began to turn the purple tint, Which was now unbandaged into a clear color. My vision blurred in, I was trying to train using it with my other eye open. The chakra shot foward as my vision tunned toward the chakra spike. I could see shaggy white fun, Stained with blood moving in the distance. This might be one of those hares.

Skeleton: "Oho... Doppling Soul!"

I glanced at him as chakra exploded around, Slowly the wood on the boat with my Byakugan vision began to thicken. Wha!? Wood began to stretch out like it was Mokuton, It began to transform in the shape of a spike to my left, On the ripples, Steam rolled off. I was worried, Thinking mabye he was about to attack me. Suddenly chakra shot from the smoke, The spear was launched out as it struck a large pillar. The wood snapped against the hell stone and the skeleton groaned, The slinters began to hover as more wood formed on them, Slinging out to bind the pillar.

As the brown wood bound the pillar the skeleton leaped up. The wood on the boat was also starting to form around his ankle, Making prostetic legs. The brown wood slowly trapped around his thighs, He was using a type of Mokuton to form around his entire body, Forming a thick and almost realistic armor. The skeleton was getting ready for something, And that I did not know.-

Me: "Something bad is coming isn't it... And this is something I must face."

(End of post, Building up for the battle.)
Back to top Go down
Torune
S-Rank
S-Rank
Torune

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha   The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 4:43 pm

Me: "Hunh?! You used a single word to do all this...? Doppling Soul... The chakra channel is the same as you used on the water surface with the serphants... And then you take a thin slate of wood and create yourself a artificial body and whips... Counting in your day you had no Ninjutsu, I will assume you learned this in hell... To contral wood... Mokuton, The water Suiton... I will make the assumption you also contral Doton... Which would fit since Suiton and Doton make Mokuton... So... Am I right?"

Skeleton: "Hehe... You must of figured it out.. Atleast part of it... So let me explain... When I died, I was filled with Physical Energy, And the afterlife gave me Spiritual Energy. It gave me a sense of chakra... Though barely any... Demons can use it, And souls don't, The gaurdians do... Then us of the Death God Status, Have the Doppling Soul. By using the technique to alter are souls to gather both the energies, We release a contral element. Yes I can Wood and Water... But there is a catch... You noted the water and wood were dry of chakra, And you only could see a few specs from other things... So let me sum it up. I can't contral Suiton or Mokuton as elements. I can only contral items with no chakra... So If you attacked me with Suiton, I couldn't stop it."

Me: "Your a... Shinigami?!"

-The wooden vines ripped back on the pillar, Suddenly cracks ran up it, Dust began to explode all around. The red stones completely were crushed as the pillar came crashing down. The skeleton leaped up and flew across the air, Landing on the pillar.-

Skeleton: "No.. Just a God of Death... And... No I can't contral the earth... Because hell's earth is made of bones and other minerals from people, Thus it has chakra."

-A roar came, The skeleton raised his hand and flicked his middle finger up, Suddenly wood from the vein began to split, Forming multiple spears all across it. The Skeleton, Shogi, Slowly flattened the vines into a long bridge. A large spiked white ball flew into the air, I grinned as I readied for a hell of a battle.

Chakra exploded all around, The water created ripples as a Sound release type attack echoed over the land. Stones began to shake, Slightly hopping up and dancing around from the tremble. I looked toward the skeleton Why are you getting ready for battle? You have nothing to do... Or is this a game... I leaped from the boat, Darting through the air at the wood as the sound waves increased. My ears began to echo painfully as if someone was running nails across a board. The hare began to unfold, Through the black sky I saw three glowing red eyes, Large brown horns began to form as they emerged out of the fur.

The hare hovered in air, It's third eye was on its stomach, It was very large, And seemed to have thorns around it. I reached to my left pouch and fumbled around in there. Atlast, My hand tipped a kunai with a explosive tag on it. I looked toward the Skeleton and nodded, Flashing my hand up as the Kunai flew foward at the hare.

The hare opened its mouth and sent another, Slightly smaller then before. The echo struck the kunai and sent it flying back at me. As it struck the land, It stabbed into the earth between my legs. I looked up with hate at the beast.-

Me: "So this is the boss... Shimungo... Or in proper terms... Shi-Mugen.. He uses sound waves... I can tell that without my Byakugan..."
Back to top Go down
Torune
S-Rank
S-Rank
Torune

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha   The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:42 pm

Skeleton: "Doppling Soul!!!!"

-As the Skeleton yelled his attack, The earth all around us began to explode. Balls of magnetic chakra began to rise up as they buldged, I looked at them as my Chakra Spores were exploding, Creating sparks of chakra all around. I looked toward the Skeleton. I... I said I was going to kill you.. But with power like... This?!" My eyes studied him, He seemed calm the whole time. I closed my eyes, I knew I had to prove myself to him.

As the holes in the ground began to pulse, From the depth we were in the earth, Magma easily rose up in a flash, Waves of Magma splashed onto the bloody stones. The hare made a cacklingt noise and opened it's mouth as It readied a attack.-

Me: "Gahh! He's coming Sir!! I have to stop it, If the attack hits the lava, The sound waves will send it at us... Okay here I go, Jinton: Suiginran!!"

-Suddenly My hands began to feel light. I hadn't used this technique in a very long time, So it was slightly akward. Slowly, Like a puppet technique, Threads of chakra shot out all over my body, Tapping into the earth. Old man.. I will show you... The power of... Takigakure's Daisetsu Torune! I yelled in my head victoriously. I brought my arms up, I was beginning to feel a strong flow of chakra through my body as well. I could feel the weight on my skin, Building up with layer of Led, Salt, Carbon Dioxide, And finally Silver. I knew it was time to act.

Now or Never!!!! In a flash my feet seemed to turn to threads, Stretched through the air as I moved blindingly fast. My body rushed upward as I curled my fist together. All the elements on my body began to sink into my palm, Slowly forming a pure ball of Mercury. I brought one hand up, The ball began to consume itself with chakra infront of me, I snatched my other hand down and began to decline, Twisting in air as My body released a chakra burst.

Suddenly the boiling hot chemicals of Mercury shot out thousands of needles, This all was happening in seconds, And For some reason the Hare hadn't attacked yet. A storm of boiling senbon were shot toward the Hare. The hare's jaw snapped shut as A explosion of Sound erupted, Showering apart the senbon, Threads of melting silver spread through the air, This was bad.-

Me: "Skeleton!! Can you stop my mercury?! The sound Nullified the chakra in it!!"

-The Skeleton turned toward me slowly, He was being dawned by something.-
Back to top Go down
Torune
S-Rank
S-Rank
Torune

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha   The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 6:50 pm

Skeleton: "Boy... Get... Down!!"

-My body was crushed in a force of chakra, I shoved myself crashing into the stone, Some blood spilled from my nose as I groaned. The soundwaves created a massive screech as if something was holding back the sheer force. Unn... Ba... Bya... Bya... Ku... Byakugan!! My head was brought up with the power of will as I starred up, My byakugan illuminating the blackness I was trapped in. The eye was fully developed, I could see perfectly into the air.

It was obviously the Skeleton's Chakra flow holding against the large bolder in the air, Though I couldn't see the invisable peice of stone. One of the Magnetic balls had formed above me without me knowing it, And it collected earth. Did this mean Shogi knew I wouldn't make the right choice? And my iron was all now melded into the large stone. Amazingly, This meant that the sound can't crush the hardened mercury, It only deflects it. I tried to blink but I couldn't, This whole scene struck me with Awe. Suddenly the sound began to fade, As if it didn't matter.-

Flashback
Naruto flew foward, The Demon Asura was coming at Tsunade with his tail stretched out like a long blade. Purple posion slung all around as the three heads laughed. The God path starred at Tsunade, Noting her end. Something happened, Smoke and screams erupted all around. I heard a tearing noise, Was Tsunade dead? Suddenly a gear fell against my foot, I bent over and tapped my finger on it, It wasn't made of metal, It was something unreal. Slowly gasp formed, I looked up to see naruto crouched over Asura, Chakra swirling away and fading from his hand "I won't let you hurt Grandma Tsunade!!" he exclaimed, I felt a sense of wonder, Did emotion allow him to be that strong?

Slowly the image began to twist, Naruto brought his knee against the palm of god path "I won't let you kill anymore people!!" He yelled, The god path said nothing, As a force of pure Magnetic ability blasted through his leg, Sending naruto backwards, The naruto burst into smoke, He was a fake, I looked through the other Katsuyu and saw him inside a Toad's mouth, The Animal path was trying to form seals. Suddenly slime dripped from my face, The image stopped and I turned to Danzo, Tired of watching through Katsuyu.

"Sir... It's a pain but... Naruto is winning."

There was a blank touch of words, My voice echoed all through my mind as I could only wonder why I was remebering all this. "Torune I order you to sto--" Ripping shredded apart my mind as I heard blood splat against the floor. Drop after drop, A red figure vaporized infront of me, My hand rose and grabbed Danzo's neck, Cracking it to the side, I spit into his Sharingan eye. "You were always holding me back.. And now... Your dead!!"

Reality

-My head began to clarify, The world was all there again, I was crouched with some blood on my hand from my nose. What is this... Am I suppose to be remebering something... Danzo's death... Naruto's win... Wait... Both gave me feeling.. I wonder... Is this something my mind is telling me... Through my feelings... Will I... I grasped the ground as I rose up, Grinning with my new epimpathy-

Me: "Grow!!"

-There was a roar of lava, My byakugan was fully activated as It saw everything in a 290 degree circle. I looked directly through the smoke and saw the hare was impaled with a sword, But he wasn't dead. Summoning: Reverse Hidden Bombs, Tactical Claw Darts!!.

Thousands of bombs formed in the air, Spinning all around the hare as chakra connected them in a tornado, I wiped the left over blood from my nose and laughed. My fingers began to feel tightened as straps formed on them. The metal began to form through the straps, Covering two of my fingers in a claw. At the top of the claw was a collum with a seal to fire senbon.-
Back to top Go down
Torune
S-Rank
S-Rank
Torune

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha   The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 7:25 pm

-The darkness begins to spiral all around, Falling as if the battle for life and death is beginning. This is just like a apopcolypse. The bombs in the sky, Set aflame as fire burns them brightly, A tornado of fire making the moonlight red. A demon's shadow is on the land. Then again I have just passed earth, I am in hell. My knew knowledge swelled in my head, What kind of monster am I?! I literally walked into hell. My life was now on the line, Failure was not okay... No... It was not allowed!

The rabbit was having to build up to have enough energy to set off a bomb to send away the tags, I just wanted to plan it right. Heh, Detonate! There was a screeching noise from my chakra, As if pure widn was being sucked inward. The whistle sucked in as flames exploded, Condensing inward as they erupted and forced they're way at the hare. Even if the hare used Sound, The flames would move through it and become more powerful, This was going to end now!

The rabbit roared, THe sky lit up and there was noises as people were coming up, This battle was drawning attention, Alot of it.-

Me: "When I kill this hare... What... What happens next? It will die and we move on? I sensed others... Which means.. They are waiting... And if they let a boss die... They would be alone... So they would send a decoy... You lied Shogi!!"

Shogi the Skeleton: "Hehe you figured it out.. Well lets just say... This was the third strongest Hare alive."

-My eyes narrowed Two more... Stronger then this thing?! What the fuck is going on here?! This is a fucking hell hole!!!! In a flash I flew up into the air, Chakra propeling me toward the ball of flames as I formed seals.-

Me: "Kai Kai Kai Kai Kai Kai!!!"

-Each kai released ten needled, I had sent fifty needles flying into the ball of flames and impaling the massive rabbit. Blood began to drip from the ball, It was now just a condensed super nova. I had shunshined down tot he ground and was looking up, My chakra appeared to show that the Hare was dead. So I released the ball. A huge falling rabbit came crashing to the earth, Smashing down in the ground as a trail of flames burned after it, A huge 'campfire' had lit up the night sky. This was the first one down, And now... The rest come!

The earth began to shake, The hardened lava cracked and ash began to fly up. Byakugan! My eye developed into the full stage once again. As it did I began to see large amounts of chakra form above the earth, Though I didn't see anything, These things were using a cloaking technique. I flashed threw hand seals and snapped both my hands up, Pressing my palms out. I muttered the words for the Jinton: Kajūkaze technique.

The Aggravated Wind began to form, Swirls of wind gust swiped around my feet as the wind was channeled to my palm, The climate and setting was perfect, All the ash and dust from the attacked were slowly being sucked in a whirlwind towards my palms. Some dust clung against my clothes, The ash flickered around and small slits of crushed led and metal from the mercury flowed around me. All the smoke from the rabbit falling was being drawn to me, Sucking as a entire cloak formed around me. Strange, None are making any moves. Well... 75% complete! I knew, Rapidly the numbers were ranging as more widn began to crash from the sky, My shirt waved around showing my pale skin, And my pants rangled and raged in the storm. It just hit 93% which means the storm level was massive, The winds were spiraling like a tornado. 98%.... 99%!!!

My byakugan flashed back together again, I had held it long enough, The rabbit/ Hares had launched themselves toward me with great speed, Rushing through the red ashy air. My winds knocked some back, I clasped my hands shut, And a explosion shot all around. The hurricane expanded like a barrier as tons of ash and dust ripped into the rabbits, They were flying into the air squeeling as blood shot out, The small threads of mercury were rapidly implaing them as I butchered them miserably and painfully. For them, I was a they're worst nightmare. My technique was quickly ending, I took this time and figured out my next move, To finish off this army, And bring in the real problem.-
Back to top Go down
Torune
S-Rank
S-Rank
Torune

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha   The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 7:47 pm

Skeleton: "Holy cow... You really are a prodigy kid... To use technique's like this... When you are only 25... To be able to easily produce extreme winds... To stand up from my pressure attack which I had to use to protect you... You killed the serphent easily... And you are very calm... I hope you make sage boy... Because your something else."

-Hares were literally exploding with pressure, Knives of Dust were impaling them. I knew I was beginning to loose chakra, And I was using my ultimate power more then needed. I turned to the skeleton, Using my Pore technique which Recently planted in his Wood body to talk to him. There is one person... Who will match my power... His name is... I turned slowly. My Byakugan striking into his eyes, The ominous climax of power Taimoshi... Uchiha!!

The skeleton gasped, He was amazed that I had found a rival who also had Doujutsu. This guy was said to be the best of the best. I looked around at the plain full of blood and damage, I was standing on a large head of a decayed elaphant.

Taimoshi... Just where are you... Were in opposite places... Now... I never knew you, But... I know that we are opposites... Like Fire and Ice we must fight until the end, To see who is the best.... A Heavenly Sage, Who uses Creation by Magic... A Hellish Sage who uses Creation through Science... Until that day... I will strive to be the best!!

Veins pulsed along my left cheek, I starred at the dead hares. The wind began to spin as the outside of hell began to suck in. Light flew down behind me as I turned. And so the Flashback once again came.

Flashback

Suddenly the spores set off into my senses, There was a man with strong chakra. This must be Soul. Thus I knew I had found him, I sent chakra signals into him to trace his mind, Allowing him to hear me speak, Though I can't hear him. Soul... My old member... I see you've made it far in the ninja world... I will look foward to fightning you one day, But today is not the day... This is a alliance, Now I am coming down! I leaped up and curled my knee's up, Sliding with great speed through the air down the steep hole.

My chakra sensed a ending, I formed my hands out as a kunai appeared in both hands, I stabbed them into the wall to catch myself, Then releasing them as I fell to the floor. I walked toward the larger chakra source in the dark, In here I could see all living things, Snakes slizzered all around, Insects gathered in stalagmites and rotting plants. Carcasses lay on the floor as blood splatters, chakra in it. The whole cave was one giagantic chakra cavern.-

"Hello, Hikarikage... Soul Nejime."

Suddenly Taimoshi jumped in and my eyes began to wretch with anger, His chakra was just as high as mine. And yet he was so calm, Not even knowing someone else with a special Doujutsu was here. It was as if he didn't care. My mind starred against him, His back was turned and he was analyzing the Hikarikage. This could work out in my favor, If he didn't recognize me, Mabye it would be okay.

Slowly this vision faded to all black.

Reality
Me: "I only sense one more chakra... And it is massive, Though not equivelent to the Nine Tailed Kyuubi... So now I am sure this is the boss... What are his abilities?"

-The ground began to rise up, Yellow eyes formed on the sides of stones, There were millions of eyes on the ground. Large brown horns began to also form on the set of the eyes. There were around seven hundred Sets of eyes, And from it, White fur began to come out, My eyes buldged, And I glanced at Shogi.-

Shogi: "Well for one... He can fuse with the ground, And when in the ground he can make copies of himself... Though as a draw back, They can only move as far as his waist is, So they can only each reach out around thirty feet... And when he makes these clones and is fused with the ground, He can't use any moves, Or Ninjutsu. Also with the clones, The real him is frozen in the earth... Besides the clones, He has the ability to craft chakra into pure attacks."
Back to top Go down
Torune
S-Rank
S-Rank
Torune

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha   The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:07 pm

-I groaned loudly, This was going to be a major fucking pain in the ass. I had 60% of my chakra left... If I went below 25% I would be worried... I still could use 35% but I would rather not. I formed hand seals and set the technique in motion, I pressed both my arms down and muttered "Dust Release Circus (塵遁苛素, Jinton Sākasu )"

Suddenly the entire earth began to crash, All of the land was crumbling as threads of dust rose up, Using a large amount of my chakra, I had released The ultimate destroying technique, The land was literally turning to nothing but dust. I watched as the hares were fading away. Almost half of them were now gone, I raised a kunai and grinned. I used chakra to fire the kunai into the dust cloud, With this the real Hare would be drawn out, And I would destroy it then. There was a roar, And a beam of blue chakra fired up. Ripples in the air send a massive explosion all around, Wiping away all the dust as large white paws raised from the hole. I leaped back, I didn't know how, But I had unleashed a literall hell upon myself.

Two massive ram like horns raised up, Patches of white hair scorched and scowered with blood raised from the massive Crater, There were flames of blue chakra coming from it as well, This was a pure beast, And my mission was to bring it down. I raised my finger and flipped it up, Releasing the ultimate Sen seal in my Claw, Thousands of senbon were sent through the air at the large hare, It wasn't my complete plan but It would distract it. I slammed my palm to the earth, And used Reverse Hidden Bombs. As I released the summoning, I glanced at my senbon attacks. The senbon struck its hair and fell, Only a few even slightly punctured it's skin, Which meant that he was very strong in Stamina too.

I formed a seal as the Hare roared, A small tremble of chakra shot out with some sound release, It only made me slide back some, But nothing too powerful. The bombs began to tick, This set the hare off, It must of been confused now.

Flames filled the crater, A massive tornado shot up as It spun around with dust, I looked down at myself with Byakugan, And there was a problem, I had reached 40% of chakra. I closed my eyes, My chakra detected that I almost destroyed all of his hair, And burned his skin badly. The hair was gone in seconds.

My head flew up, Knowing it was about to attack, But it was no where to be seen. A spike in chakra formed, And a large spear shot up fro, behind me, I tried to jump foward but it snagged against the skin on my back, I fell foward and had blood sliding down my back. My skin was now cut, And my shirt fell off as it was destroyed. I lay on the ground clutching it in pain.

Time to take a soldier pill... I thought, Reaching into my shinobi pouch and grabbing a small bottle. I sensed the large hare forming infront of me, But I couldn't delay the pill. I opened the cap and spilled two pills out, Just one would increase my chakra 20%, And then the second would boost Stamina, And slightly heal my wound. I moved my body foward, Wrapping my hand around them as I shoved them into my mouth. Cracks ran along the earth, And my body started to shake, Liek a Seciure.

Flames of chakra burst up all around my body, My muscles clamps and my hands slammed into the earth, Leaving a small dent as I jumped up. My strength also increased 20% and I was ready for battle. The hare rose up from the earth, Looking down upon me and I leaped towards it, My back was starting to clog the cells so I stopped bleeding, I appeared infront of the massive Hare and whipped my hand to the side, THe shuriken holder vaporized, Releasing ten shuriken out, Flying towards the hare's large yellow eyes.

All ten of them hit, I flew down and landed on its nose, It's eyes narrowed and it growled loudly, I could almost hear the words "I hate you" come out. Blood was squirting out of the eye with other clear liquids, The cut was a vital one to its right eye.-
Back to top Go down
Torune
S-Rank
S-Rank
Torune

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha   The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 12:00 pm

-I flip back as I sense alot of chakra building up in the air. I'm beginning to understand this. Each level will be harder, But each time I will be stronger and smarter! I landed on the floor and glared up as small shockwaves of chakra shot all around.

I flashed through hand seals Well I severed it's right eye... It's skin must be sensative... And it's iron hard hair is gone. When I was one the nose I sensed a weak spot, Thats where I need to aim. I glanced at the Skeleton and body flickered to him.-

Skeleton: "Your catching on... Finish it now!!"

-My eyes moved toward the beast, It was starring down, I had 50% of my chakra from the soldier pills, It was now or never. The second pill began to dissolve as my hair frizzed, Standing up. My nostrils flares and my eyes tightened, Skin turning a slight red. I released chakra into my feet as I was propeled through the air, I raised one hand back and summoning a Large Fuuma Shuriken. My body layed in air as I pulled it back, My arm aiming for the nose, I gathered chakra into it as I spun, Releasing it through the air. I formed a seal and used Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique. As the large shuriken flew at the hare, It swiped its claw down, Striking the shuriken away.

This worked out like I wanted, I aimed Manipulating Attack blades up, Sending the five hidden shuriken up through its finger cracks. One shuriken peirced the side of it's nose. Two of them spun and stabbed its forehead, The other one clashed onto it's horn and fell, While the last one stabbed into it's palm.

A sad melody rolled through the air, Even if he was my enemy, He was just hopelessly confused. Small amounts of blood fell down his body, It roared in pain, As if it was crying. I sighed, Why keep playing and torturing it, I needed to end this, I flashed a hand seal as I once again used Shuriken Shadow Clone, This time at full extent. Each shuriken turned into ten. The large fuuma shruiken began to multiply, Rolling down it's body. I used the chain like chakra in the Manipulating attack blades to aim it through, Slicing down the beast hatefully. More and more blood was coming down, But no chakra. The nose must of been it, There had to be a chakra seal in it's nose.

The beast came crashing down, I didn't see any tears or cries of pain, But I knew it was being tortured. Blood splashed everywhere. I walked up to the beast, Looking into it's, Massive, Demonic and ugly eye. Leaning against it's nose.-

Me: "Well buddy... Time to die..."

-I pulled out a exploding seal and placed it against the beast's nose, Turning to walk away, As it roared, Flames began to ignite on the beast. Spreading up it's body as it was being engulfed. The exploding seal exploded, Chunks of it's nose flew everywhere, I didn't turn to look though, I needed to go to my next challenge. I came to the Charon and hopped in, Sitting upon the wooden stump which was my chair, The Skeleton seemed to of just vaporized there, Covered in wooden armor still. And with this, He began to move us down the river.-
Back to top Go down
Torune
S-Rank
S-Rank
Torune

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha   The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 1:12 pm

Third Trial:
Once you enter the land, Called "The Divinity of Earth" There is a massive city which is a part of hell which was lost years ago (Secret arc in here for me)

Part two of Trial 3: You come to a final river, Because of the area, The water is literally pitched black, It is infested with forms of creatures like Alligators, But we haven't identified them irl because we can't truly get into the water, Since no light can get through it. Mabye a Man eating Reptile will emerge. But make it hard, It can use Suiton and Poison attacks, And also it has human legs and arms with the scales on them to block most Attacks. The boat you use is the Charon on here, This is the true Hade's River. Or Styx, The river of pain.
---
-The boat came to a stop, The bluish clear water splashed along the edges of the tanned brown wood, Some water touching the earth. I began to pull myself up, Leaping across the boat as I landed in a crouched position on the land.-

Skeleton: "This is... The Divinity of Earth... Only souls and me can even cross it... Most half dead's... Die. So to be honest... Any second you should be dissolving. Now lets go."

-My eyes closed with a groan He keeps warning me at the last second... This is getting irritating. Well that Soul Technique can only contral things without chakra...

As the skeleton stepped out of the boat, The place began to shake, It was slowly transforming infront of me. Explosions of fire shot up from the land, As they did large dunes with holes in them began to form, They began to rise, Stones extending out and forming minature Volcano's. Red flaming ash was being shot out from the volcano's. The clouds which were never there, Or visable began to fade in, Swirling as a red color as they wiped over the sky, This turned the moon light red.

The ground began to turn into a dessert, With red sand all over, Spreading across the land as I looked up. Large peices of glass began to fly up, Spinning by themselves in the air. Slowly formations of odd machines which are from the future I guessed (Cars) began to form, Rotting with acidic corrosion and other deterioration on them. Forms of wood began to shoot up, Spinning as the leaves fell off, And died.

I turned to look at the boat, And it was gone, With the river, There was nothing here, The place changed and there seemed to be no end. ... Hell... Is like this...? I then turned to look toward the ditance, Tons of buildings rise up, Cracking glass forming and flames exploding inside of the buildings. There are ripples of flames forming in the skies.-

Me in the Divinity of Earth
Spoiler:

Last edited by Torune on Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Torune
S-Rank
S-Rank
Torune

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha   The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 1:34 pm

Me: "This place, It... Reeks with pain and agony... How many people, Have you brought here to suffer?! And luckily for me, The soul technique doesn't contral things with Chakra... Thus I am safe. So... I can't see a end in sight... How are we suppose to get to the next part...?"

-The skeleton was gone when I turned, I sighed and looked down, Seeing alittle silver cross with blood stained on it, There were dirty beads coming from it like a necklace, I reached down and picked it up into my hands, Holding it in my palm. I wonder if this is a clue to how to get out...

I brought my foot up, Seeing as red sand poured down from the souls of my shoe and then stepped foward, The motion of time was slowly turning more horrific. Red ash was pounding on my face, I closed my eyes trying to keep it out but it was still there, And still annoying. I leaped from the ground, Flying through the air as I rushed across the land, I held a single hand seal, Keeping my pores on the lookout for anything coming at me.

I landed on the top of a car, It must of been seriously rotting because the second I touched it, The roof caved in, And I fell inside, I Grabbed the wheel. What... What is this thing?! It's so high tech... I ran my fingers down the dash board, The radio clicked and the sound began to boom. I brought my hands up thinking this is a trap as the sound waves entered my ear, But they formed a rythm.

There was a whistling noise, A sad melody and then a piano You know, I can't smile without you, I can't smile without you, I can't laugh, And I can't sing, I'm finding it hard to do anything. You see I feel sad when your sad, Feel glad when your glad, If you only knew what i'm going through, I just can't smile Withou you!

My eyes twiched What.. What is this sound? It's so.. Soothing... It's out of this world... Then it bumped up again You came along, Like a bird and a song, And brightened my day. Who would've believed you were part of a dream? Now it seems light years away..-

Me: "i'm taking this box with me."

- I reached inside the dash and ripped it out, Keeping the electircal box intact as I pocketed it, I figured all I would need to do is jolt chakra into it.-
Back to top Go down
Torune
S-Rank
S-Rank
Torune

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha   The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 1:49 pm

-I leaped out of the top of the car, Standing on the back windsheild. I looked around This place is full of learning.. Technology... I can learn from this... I like it here. I red sand swirled more around the place, A spike in chakra began to rise up and my muscles tightened Here it comes!

Shogi Maru
-The skeleton walked through the sand, Red moonlight shining down through the alley. Wherever the red light touched, Flesh began to form, soft and musclular brown skin began to roll over his arm, Though the second he stepped into a darker place and the light left, It faded away. Shogi came to a stop, Infront of a huge pipe, There was a peice of mirror there, The red moonlight traveled through it, He raised his arms, Catching the red moonlight. His brown skin and red tissue began to spin, Wrapping itself around his arm as a hand formed too. He put the two sides of his arm together, Which formed a large circle, And a triangle inside it, Much like the Jashin Symbol.

Suddenly black flames begin to stretch out from the seal, Turning into black chakra which spins, Ripping through the wall in the alley. As the entire wall disolves, The bricks fall, Shogi steps in, His skin fades away and he is inside a large building. This place is like a former office, Though there are bodies all over, Blood splashed on the walls and bats all through the area. The wall closed and rebuilt behind him.-

Shogi: "Lord... Salamander."

-The shadows ran through the room, A large black gloved hand gripped the side of the wall, Yellow pupils dialated in the room to the side, The hand stretched open as bluish liquid splashed down, It touched the floor and quickly dissolved it.

Lord Salamander: "How much has the boy grown?

Shogi: "Alot sir... He is growing quickly, Your new vessel will be perfect."

-Some blond hair was seen in a slight ray of light, The symbol for the Rain village head band shown in the light, Shogi stepped back, As the Lord Salamander stepped foward.-

Torune
-Boney red fingers emerged from the sand, There was gnawing sounds as they pulled themselves out, Tons of red skeletons all around rose up, I watched them, My byakugan sensing no chakra in them, So they were just undead, But would be easy to fight.-
Back to top Go down
Torune
S-Rank
S-Rank
Torune

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha   The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 3:13 pm

-I flipped my fingers up, Seals formed as two large kunai stretched out from a seal, Forming a Kunai like Katana's. From the chakra spark, The radio flickered on, The pouch swipped the dial to the side and a new song came on. There was a buzzing noise as it began to form Let the bodies hit the floor... Let the bodies hit the floor... Let the bodies hit the... There was a low hum, Then a spike which blarred throughout the land.

Flooooorrrr! With those words, I flashed from the large stone, Bringing my knee into the jaw of a small skeleton which must of been a child before. It's chin began to crack, Some rotten tissue dust shot down, I spun and brought the tip of my toe into another one's eye socket. Chunks of bone shot all around as it tumbled to the side. I landed and grabbed the side of it's neck, Turning as the red sand spun around, It's head slammed against one skeleton which was sent flying and crashed into another one. There are ten skeleton's, I've destroyed one! As I stopped for a second the music could be heard noww!!! Rush at me again!! This is the end!! Here we go, Here we go, Here we go!!

I flipped and slammed my palms onto the ground, Holding myseld upside down as I spun, My les twisted in the air, Knocking the Taijutsu Skeletons coming at me backwards. In a instance I slammed myself up, Doing a front flip and tackling down the largest skeleton. We crashed into the sand. I brought my right hand back and slammed it into the skeleton's face, Reaching to the side and grabbing one of the Kunai Katana's. I turned and sent the Kunai flying through the air, Crashing into a large skeleton's skull. It fell lifeless in defeat. I have killed four more... Five more to go!

I crouched and brought my arms curled around me. Chakra flames began to form as My byakugan activated, All five skeletons darted for me, Bringing back there arms as they came for a strike, I twisted and sent my knee crashing into one, My hands shot to the side and curled my fingers into the eye sockets of two on the side, I twisted and the one on the left crashed into the one I had my knee into, It's ribs began to fall to the floor, Crashing. The other skeleton slammed into it, And they both fell and the other one I grabbed was sent flying through the air. I had just killed 2 for sure, And one posibally so there were two left.

I used chakra threads to send the kunai katana to me, I gripped the handle and swiped to the side, Slicing clean through one of the Skeleton's skull, It slid off and shattered on the ground, I did a flip and leaped over the last ones head. I held the blade down as it sliced clean through it's body, Allowing it to fall. All ten skeletons were destroyed.-

Me: "That was.. Extremely fun... Though the music box stopped... Hmm... Well I had better get going..."
Back to top Go down
Torune
S-Rank
S-Rank
Torune

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha   The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 3:38 pm

Shogi
Shogi: "Please, Don't!

-There was a flash of red light, Consuming over Shogi as he suddenly began to form, Transforming into his human self. He had no hair, He was bald. Slowly his body began to become clothed in a tuxedo, A black tie and a white under shirt. He was very tall and also musclular.

Shogi
Spoiler:

Shogi starred down, He knew this wasn't his original body but, It was much better. It was stronger too, And had real chakra, His master had completed him, He was now complete, Though he still was responsable for the Charon. The Lord Salamander stepped out of the shadows. He had a large rain headband, he had black eyes with yellow pupil.

Lord Salamander: "Your mission is to get him to me... If you fail... You will be a guide forever... This is the only chance you will have, To become something more. Leave now... With your new life, Shogi!"

He was extremely tanned, And had a water pack on his back, He wore a black robe, And a green armor under it, Shogi turned and muttered under his breathe "Yes... Hanzo."-

Torune
-I stand there in the front of a large building, Rapidly in a cycle it dissolves to ash, Then rebuilds, I watch it with wonder. Something isn't right here... There has to be a reason Shogi fled... All this time I have wondered if he wanted me dead... But... What is he truly planning, And is it suppose to happen here? I turned and the red light hit my back, As it did the shadow began to change to a larger man, He was starring, This must of been a illusion of the red light.

I went to turn, And there was something there, A musclular man in a black suit. My eyes widened and I looked up at him, Starring at him, His chakra was the same as.... Shogi Maru!-
Back to top Go down
Torune
S-Rank
S-Rank
Torune

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha   The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 4:45 pm

Shogi: "Doppling Soul."

-I do a backflip, Knowing he is about to release a attack. There is a shockwave as smoke shoots up below me. A small hole begins to rip open as it spreads, Showing a deep hole with Lava and fire in it. This must be a mimi volcano. I twist as Lava shoots up, Forming seals. So this is how it will be... Well then, Time to do 'it'

I slam my hands to the ground, As a flow of Suiton chakra erupts through my body, Slamming into the ground as I create moisture. Suiton: Takigakure no Shitō Ore Gao! Water began to bubble under the red sand, I lean up and bring my hand back, Suddenly Shogi is flying at me, I close my palm as Chakra explodes. Inches away the ground erupts, Water creates a powerful blast like gyser which hits Shogi's body. The powerful water brings Shogi flying into the sky, Spinning as his clothes are soaked with water.

I leap back, Flashing into the rabbit Seal. Suddenly my cheeks begin to buldge out, Chakra forming as I think the words Suiton: Mizuame Nabara~ As he comes crashing down, I release a pure syrupy water missle from my mouth, Spreading through the air as I spin. All around blue slime catches onto the dirt, Flooding the feild in it. Shogi lands on a large sand dune, His massive body crashes straight through it as he tunnels five feet into the earth, The syrup begins to drip on top of him, Attempting to trap and drown him.-

Me: "Didn't expect me to be soo quick did you... Doton: Retsudotenshō "

-As I said the words, I slammed one palm into the earth, Sliding it to the side as all the red sand begin to condense and transform into brown boulders. I send the the massive boulder through the ground, Directing at Shogi. There is a explosion, Smoke fires from the hole. I activate Byakugan, Attempting to see his next move. Though something is different, He is gone.

Sand begins to shatter into glass behind me, Slowly I turn to see Shogi forming out of red sand.-

Shogi: "You sure are strong... I think Lord Salamander will enjoy your corpse."

-My eyes go wide as I realize something. Lord Salamander.. Shogi said that undead corspes can't take over bodies... But pure souls can... There was only one person to escape the boat... That man... He was known as... Hanzo Sanshouo... Hanzo of the Salamander... If he can take over my body.. He is a soul... but if Shogi works under him he is whole... Mabye he is going to use Shogi to take his soul out... Could this mean... Shogi set this whole thing up?!

Without knowing it, My pores and my mind transfered all of those words into Shogi's mind.-

Shogi: "You are correct... My boy..."
Back to top Go down
Torune
S-Rank
S-Rank
Torune

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha   The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 5:27 pm

-I stepped onto the glowing blue slime spreading over the land, I crackled my knuckles and looked at the man I almost called a freind, Shogi Maru. My left eye tightened, A bead of sweat rolled down it as I activated Byakugan, Veins pulsed over my face.-

Me: "You lied to me... Now we will do this until the death."

-In a flash I turned, Rushing chakra into my feet as I boosted myself foward across the blue slime. It shot up behind me, I heard him yelling as he rushed across it, Chasing me. Gah, I need to get extremely high up, But where? My pace fastened, My eyes scanned around, Until they stopped on a tall building, That was my chance to finish him. I leaped up, My feet slammed against the dusty glass, Chakra forming and holding me against it.

I brought my feet up, Rushing up the side of the building, Each step sending trails of red smoke all around, I could here Shogi yelling cuss words toward me, I used by Byakugan to glance back, As I rapidly traveled up the side of the building. It was a dark grey color, And had many parts which were burnt.

I came to the largest hole, And used a small wind blast to create a cloud of red smoke, And crashed inside the building. I analyzed the room, This was a hell hole. There were still some embers set on the chairs. I rushed to the stairs and stepped onto them, There was coughing as I heard Shogi come crashing through one of the windows, I used Camouflage Technique to conceal myself.-

Shogi: " Oh boy... We're gonna run now?! Are you hiding from me, Are you scared?!"

-I flinched, His hand grabbed the side of the railing and ripped it back, Parts of the stairs began to fall inward, I leaped back, Trying to be silent, Slowly making my way up the stairs I just have to get to the top... Thats all... Then It will be safe.. I turned and leaped high and far into the air, grabbing the side of a bar, And holding myself, Shogi was making his way, Noisily up the stairs.

I flung myself across the room, Landing in a corner, At first I though I had made it without being caught, Until a large brown skinned fist came crashing next to my face, I knew I was found, I released the cloaking technique. .. He found me.. I was cornered by him, What could I do, Then it hit me, What could he do?

I brought my leg up, Flinging it to the side as I roundhouse kicked him, Striking his right arm. He stumbled back dumbfounded, And I rushed foward, Jumping up nd sending the heel of my foot into his face. Blood splashed from his mouth, And I was rebound backward. His hands reached up to hold his nose, And I took the moment to escape, I turned and made a beeline to the stairs, Then going up them.-
Back to top Go down
Torune
S-Rank
S-Rank
Torune

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha   The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 5:47 pm

-I arrived at the top room, It was a small closet like one, But on the other side of the door, Is the top of the building, And where a battle which will decide life and death lies. I heard Shogi stand at the bottom of the stairs, Looking up, I turned, Looking down the dirty carpet stairs, The stone walls cracked and the pictures crooked, Some even missing. The glass from them spreads on the floor.-

Me: "Shogi... This is the highest building in the city... It practially touches the sky... Or well... The roof of hell... So... If you really want to fight... Follow me..."

-I grabbed the black moldy handle, Yanking it to the side, Red light cracked through as it shone down the dark stairway, I swung it open. My eyes starred off as the red light began to fade, Large gust of wind swung into the hallway, My black shoe snuck outside the door, Pulling myself out of the hallway as I stepped out into the opening of the world, The top of the Divinity of Earth.

Red clouds touched the edges of the building, Some whisps of them swinging onto the roof, The storm of the roof was horrific, The perfect place for a battle. Red ash was spreading all over, The tips of the roof on some edges were on fire. I turned, And Shogi wasn't there, Mabye he didn't want to fight. I began to march across the black tiled roof, Large pipes were sticking up, Releasing some steam, But that didn't bother me. I came to the edge, feeling drafts of heat from it.-

Shogi: "You know, they say if you stare off the edge, You will see hell. I've never looked though, Why don't you?

Me: "So you show yourself out here... Why did you betray me?! Did you think this was a game? I came here for the gift of Senjutsu!! So come here, And face me like a man if you must!!!"

-I turned livid and pissed, Chakra began to burst from my body, Raging all over me, I starred at him with pure hate and anger. My left foot raised, And in a flash with Shunshin I appeared infront of him, My fist drawn back as It came flying towards his face, Angling to crush into his skull. I felt a surge of pain in my hand, My feet hit the ground and I dropped, Somehow he stopped me with his own arm.-

Shogi: "I have to, For Hanzo."

-Slowly I began to rise to my feet, My knuckles release a drip of sweat, My eyes angle and stare toward Shogi, Was he telling the truth? Mabye Hanzo was contralling him like Danzo was me, But that doesn't make up for traitory, No matter what I will kill him! I leaped up and formed a seal, Using Tobi Dogu, A large katana stretched from a seal in my palm, I grasped the handle and swung it to my left, The red smoke and ash spun from the motion, Making a whirling noise.-
Back to top Go down
Torune
S-Rank
S-Rank
Torune

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha   The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:16 pm

-I raised my injured hand up, Slowly feeling light energy form as the cross I found earlier formed. The bloody cross began to drip with blood of Christ himself, The black beads slowly spun from the red light, Forming the ball chain around my palm So this is... The exit... I hold the anwsers myself... Mabye... This ties me... To my Rival... Taimoshi. I rose up, Gripping the chain, The blood pouring from the cracks in my hand.

Shogi rushed at me, Both his hands were drawn back, And he had asked for his own hell. Using a force from my palms, I flipped myself over and rolled across the tile, Both his palms crashed into the black tile, Blue flames spun up from the impact. I leaped up and rushed at him Taijutsu for now eh? I twisted and went to wrap my arm around his neck for a head lock, He allowed me to grab him, Then yanked back, Slamming me over his shoulder as he dived back, Landing on me, And smashing me into the tile.-

Me: "Gahh... Well I see you have more power now.."

-I brought my left hand up to the side of his face and dug my fingers against it, My nails scrapping skin off as some blood rolled down his cheek, I forced chakra into my knee, Slowly lifting him up. Once he was high enoughed I used body flicker to appear a few feet back. He groaned and gripped the earth, Standing up. I noticed whenever red light hit him, His skin would grow more muscular. I winced from the pain in my chest, He was definatly gifted now.

I slammed my heels back, Volting foward as I brought my hands above my head, Tackling into Shogi's chest. Chakra surrounded my hands and sent him flying backwards. I fell onto the ground from the force, Seeing his crash into the side of the door to the stairs. His body smashed it apart, Sending splinters all over, And smoke all around. This was going to be extremely difficult. I waited for him to emerge in that spot, But I didn't realize he crashed through the entire wall.

I raised my hand, Glowing with red light, And streaming with blood from the cross, Somehow this cross was giving me extra stength. Shogi came rushing across the tiles, I leaped up to catch his impact, Seeing his left fist come at me, I took a stance and brought my left palm up, Deflecting his fist, From that motion he took the moment to send his knee at my right side, I swung my right hand down, Blocking the knee as well. He leaped back, Turning and sending his heel sliding through the air toward my head.

I lifted both hands up, Cupping it between both palms and blocking it, I swung my hand down, Knocking his foot aside.-

Me: "This will truly be the best fight I have ever had!"

Shogi: "Same for me!!"
Back to top Go down
Torune
S-Rank
S-Rank
Torune

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha   The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:55 pm

-In a instance, I appeared in air above him, Bringing both feet curled up, Slamming against the top of his head, He was sent crashing down, Raising his hands as beams of fire shot up, I twisted, Barely missing them as it struck my arm. Heh, Now he is going to add a small amount of Ninjutsu! Well then, Here I go! Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu.

I spun in the air, Forming hand seals as sweat began to slide to the right of my arm. As it did, Threads began to stretch and form together, I landed as it reached out and forming a Mizu clone technique. The Water Clone rushed toward Shogi, Sending a punch down at his face, The fist collided and sent some blood up, Though Shogi brought his elbow toward the clone's side, Secretly the clone used Mizu Kawarimi to turn itself liquid, Though when hit it looked like it was just destroyed.

Shogi leaped up and angled his elbow toward me as he flied at me, Yelling "Hammer!!" loudly, I rushed foward and spun in a 360 sending my heel toward his elbow. When they struck, Both of us spun around from the impact Gehehe, In ten seconds my clone will come up and attack him!

I leaped up, Forming seals, Suiton: Hijōma ni Tettsui was activated, I gripped my palms together as Liquid began to form from moisture. Slowly a liquid handle, Rising up into a massive blue aqua hammer. The hammer slowly formed spiked edges as I rushed toward Shogi, Bringing the hardened hammer backwards as I aimed it toward shogi. Shogi sent a kick at my stomach, Though in pain I still connected the blow against Shogi, Sending him flying through the air, The Mizu Clone raised up grabbing the shoulders of Shogi and lifted him up.-

Me: "There is a reason I wanted us to come up here... So that I could destroy the building... Jinton Sākasu, Jinton: Suiginran"

-With the words cast, I raised both my hands up, This place was the ultimate terrain for my jutsu as well. Dust began to spin around the bottom of the building, The windows shattering and the steel beams slowly starting to crush inward and bend, I slammed my hands down, As tons of the dust began mixing together into thousands of mercury needles. This may hurt me alot... But this is sure as hell going to hurt you alot more!!!

The clone twirled himself around, Tossing Shogi into the air as I leaped up, Bringing the hammer crashing down into his stomach, Shogi broke through the top of the building and fell into the floor below. With my byakugan, I could see the mass amounts of mercury rising up, The building was making crashing noises, And it was about to come crashing down.-
Back to top Go down
Torune
S-Rank
S-Rank
Torune

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha   The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 7:23 pm

-The clone looked at me and I nodded, Using its own chakra, The clone formed a seal, Gathering Mercury around the building all together, I Leaped up with the hammer, Knowing in a few seconds, His body will be peirced all around, Suddenly the building's top floor exploded, Thousands of metalic senbon splattered into hot boiling silver, While most made it through, Shooting at Shogi. By time I started to fall, The technique ended, He was peirced with blood all over the boiling silver, I slamed down, Bringing my hammer into his chest as a huge gash incaved, Spreading blood all over.

I released the hammer, Allowing liquid to flood over the Quick Silver, Solidfying it to Led and Silver, I turned around and released my Byakugan. Blood was coming from my chin, Dripping across my black shirt, My pants waved as Red ash and Sand scraped over it, I felt the rouch texture on my bare skin where the pants were ripped. Shogi raised his hand, Groaning to talk.-

Shogi: "Oh... Ho he... I see... Yo-You beat me... V... Very good sooney... Now.. Prepare yourself... Because... You beat me but not the real and full me... The me without flesh... The bone m---"

-The building began to move to the side, The tables in the floor slid to the side, Moving across the floor as they slammed into the wall, Some mercury was sent splashing through the holes, I began to sense a presence in the area.

Voice: "Your term is complete Shogi... Take a rest... I will take it from here."

The flesh inside the mercury began to rott, Blood flowing over the silver and my clone suddenly shattered into water, Splashing on the floor. A boney hand grabbed my shoulder and then yanked me back, Binding me to itself with bone vines. A burst of water spun in the center, Slowly forming into Hanzo. Hanzo had a large dagger in his hand and was walking towards me.-

Me: "Get away!! I won't go down without a fight!! You fucking fool, You touch me and I wi-"

-The dagger peirced into my heart, I looked down as blood shot out, I wondered if this was the end, If it was, This was a shitty way to die.-

-I woke up, Bound to the wall by the tail of a salamander, The tongue also formed a second wrapping around it, I struggled to get out, But I was paralyzed. The room was black, But my Byakugan was fully activated all ready, And I could see it. Shogi appeared with a blue ball in his hand, He walked up to me, with the orb and leaned foward, I went to yell at him, But he shoved a blue chakra ball into my mouth. I couldn't spit it out, It rapidly began to consume me, Covering me in a blue armor of chakra.

I coughed as my body began to alter, Hanzo's entire structure was taking over, Though I couldn't let this happen, I aimed my thoughts to Shogi Shogi!!! Stop this, If you do he will not be able to hurt you, I promise!! Shogi was caught and stunned by my words, He appeared to be deep in thought-

Shogi: "I did say you were the... Strongest I have ever met... Even stronger then Hanzo... Though... I can't stop this whole process... I can allow you to win... But Promise me... You won't fuck this up."

-Shogi began to walk toward me, My eyes widened as a black surface took over my right eye, I closed it trying to hold back Hanzo's entrance. Shogi reached foward, His boney fingers engulfed in black chakra as he tapped the espalafagus on my throat and slowly a kanji formed, It burned miserably, And It felt as if I was being torchered, But I began to feel Hanzo sink away into there, Slowly the chakra armor was draining to my throat, Where Hanzo would be trapped forever, And could never escape.

The Salamander tail fail, As did the tongue as they turned to smoke and disapeared, I couldn't stop the full transformation So I gained some of his looks. I walked over to the mirror, And starred at my short blonde hair, My right eye turned from black to green and my byakugan, Well didn't change. I was slightly more musclular and looked more like a man.-

Torune: "Now.. What?"

(approved by Sasuke)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha   The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha Empty

Back to top Go down

The Gates of Hell, and The Charon [Torune] -Trainer Sasuke Uchiha
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next