Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zabuza Momochi [Sage of Storms] Trainer: Sasuke Uchiha

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Zabuza Momochi [Sage of Storms] Trainer: Sasuke Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Zabuza Momochi [Sage of Storms] Trainer: Sasuke Uchiha   Zabuza Momochi [Sage of Storms] Trainer: Sasuke Uchiha EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 4:59 pm

Old Wise Man The Elder: Aahahaha Zabuza Momochi-san theee missst DE-MuN *drinks a little too much alcohol influenced tea* I cast the forbidden justu art of shrinking the opponent for an eternity to the size of a praying Mannn-Tess! *Hic...Hic* -He wobbles back and forth leaning to the side hopping on his right foot while making the seal- Shrunken MunKey!! -You Monkey now, shrunken Big Badddd Demon *laughs*
-In order for me to change you back YOuuuu MussssT Goooowwww Fetcch me Hollllehh Wah-Tahhh, in Ninja Colloseum. Fuwahaha it'll take you days to reach the top of the Place Sev-Unnn flowww-Urrrs *drinks a little more*

Lv1 (Floor one) Scenario: Zabuza is now shrunken to the size of a bug and must out run a track-meet team or rather advoid being crushed under someone's shoes. As the track is a straight shot for the entrance to the uni-sex shower room, sauna. *Remeber water runs wildly here, even a single drop of water is dangerous to you. Draining water flows down pipes, luckily you can't fit, but the waters current may keep you held back. Falling towels and scatter clothing may be an issue. Also humans.

Outside of that room is the basketball-court and you might just end up under someone's shoe. Across the court is the courtyard of where fencing and tamed horseback games are. Also people playing a game of croquet. The pool was ahead awaiting Zabuza to go and take a dip with others swimming directly splashing in his direction. Finally the first flight of stairs awaited Zabuza inside a white hall so that he may climb about 20 of them to the 2nd foor.
Back to top Go down
Zabuza Momochi
S-Rank
S-Rank
Zabuza Momochi

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-05-30

Ninja Stats
Clan: None
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

PostSubject: Re: Zabuza Momochi [Sage of Storms] Trainer: Sasuke Uchiha   Zabuza Momochi [Sage of Storms] Trainer: Sasuke Uchiha EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:44 pm

*Looking down at my hands and legs i notice i am not as fierce as i used to be, I then feel the ground shaking i know now that it is time to go, I start to run and its hard to run because of the ground shaking. As i run as fast as i can it seems like i am not gaining any ground to the sauna. I turn my head to see what is behind me, A bunch of kids running all out towards me. I then begin to try to dodge foot after foot trying not to get mushed. After dodging all the feet i then begin to run full force towards the sauna door. Finally getting there after almost being mushed.*

*I reach the sauna looking at my environment, my jaw drops as water is pouring and steam so thick i cant see anything. I try to use my hearing to get by but everything is loud where i am so small. I notice there is a gust blowing through about keeping the steam moving. I start to make my way through the sauna, I feel air coming down at me fast i move out of the way a towel lands right were i was. I then quickly run through the sauna dodging towels and shirts and such i almost reach the exit then water begins rushing at me. I quickly run to one of the towels that have fell and climb to the top of it waiting for the water to quit. I then run out of the sauna after the water has ceased.*

*I then make it to this weird court and then begin to walk across when more humans came running down at me dribbling a orange ball i then run as fast as i can behind the goal waiting for the kids to run back to the other end, The ball goes bouncing to the other end of the court i then run for the edge i hear something bouncing back at me i turn here comes the bright orange ball and a human feet and hands. I dodge the hands but then here comes the feet i jump out of the way just in time running towards a big ole lake. I find a leaf floating on this lake and jump on it and begin to paddle to the other side. My raft started to take on water as small waves were hitting me trying to throw me off my leaf. I begin to paddle faster about half way through the lake the waves started to get bigger and bigger then here came the humans. I then catch one of the waves from the humans and ride it from wave to wave escaping that trap. I see the stairs there are not far off. I begin to run towards the stairs horses begin to run in front of me and behind me dodging horse after horse i begin to run at the stairs full force when a giant ball comes head first at me i jump the ball at mallet comes strait at me i grab the handle and swing to the other side of the mallet. I am almost withing range, when a sword comes flying down in front of me running for that sure danger i find a human in a white uniform quickly running between his legs i reach the stairs and begin to climb the long set of stairs.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zabuza Momochi [Sage of Storms] Trainer: Sasuke Uchiha   Zabuza Momochi [Sage of Storms] Trainer: Sasuke Uchiha EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:04 am

- Trial 2- As Zabuza would have reached the last stair. The sounds of shattering glass from a near by science lab could be heard echoing throughout the halls. Loud squeeks, scuttles, are now sound approaching Zabuza are these mutant giant animals. Normal sized to normal people, but Humongous to pocket-bite sized Zabuza. Tarantula's with four bulbous eyes, 16 legs and 2 drool dripping mouths. Red Ants moving fast as lightning, Gerbils, White red-eyed rats, Black Bunnies and beige Hamsters. Like an army they go directly around Zabuza to prevent him from moving on...
Back to top Go down
Zabuza Momochi
S-Rank
S-Rank
Zabuza Momochi

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-05-30

Ninja Stats
Clan: None
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

PostSubject: Re: Zabuza Momochi [Sage of Storms] Trainer: Sasuke Uchiha   Zabuza Momochi [Sage of Storms] Trainer: Sasuke Uchiha EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 12:10 am

*As i reach the top of the stairs i am greeted by insects spiders and small rodents but compaired with me the are huge. The rat then charged quickly jumping on the hamster i dodge the rat and it goes down the steps followed by people yelling and screaming i then grab the hamsters ears and make it run foward but before i could get anywhere the rabbit knocks me off right in the middle of the ants. The spider then comes charging in the ants then attack me and the spider dodging and running throught the army of ants i manage to escape with me head and all limbs acounted for. The rabbit then quickly gets in my way with the hamster right beside it i turn around and see some gerbils coming out of the room behind me.*

*I run into the room beside me and climb up one of the tables hoping back and forth to get the jump on the animals but only the gerbils came in i then knock the door closed and shut the door on the gerbils catching them in the small room. The rabbit and the hamster is staring dead back at me. I move they move i run the run with me. So i run strait at them jumping over them at the last second. They run into the door i make it to the end of the hallway where a rat is looking strait at me from the bottom step. I then turn around and begin to run away from the rat hoping it jumps at me. When i get about a good leaping distance it leaps at me as soon as it does i turn around and slide underneath it climbing to the top of the stairs.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zabuza Momochi [Sage of Storms] Trainer: Sasuke Uchiha   Zabuza Momochi [Sage of Storms] Trainer: Sasuke Uchiha Empty

Back to top Go down

Zabuza Momochi [Sage of Storms] Trainer: Sasuke Uchiha
Page 1 of 1