Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Melina's Trainining

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Ninja Stats
Clan: Senju
Ryo: $21,000
Ryo in the bank: $0

Melina's Trainining Empty
PostSubject: Melina's Trainining   Melina's Trainining EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 8:28 am

As the wind blow across this land trees stand tall roses around it patches and the great smell of nature fill the air as petals travel with the wind and at the center begun to form a body of a young girl eyes of black onxy,short glorious purple hir and she wears around her hands and feet bandages and a short cut martial arts dress and on her left leg is a pouch where she keeps herbs and on her back is her fathers Kusunagi.Then she begun to speak in a mild tone"This is a perfect place to train"then she gets in a stance and ranned at two trees in the open it seem she was sliding as she brought her left leg up and shattered the trees then she looks at another tree and have has her on her side as a orb slowly begun to grow she charged the tree activating her sharingan and then thrust her left hand forward and screamed "Rasengan!"When it collide all it was, was a strong wind no damage
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina's Trainining   Melina's Trainining EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:09 am

Melina looks at the sky and a dragon tattoo begun glowing and fire chakra surround her and her hair grows and her martial arts dress and is replaced with bandages wrap around her chest and shows part of her stomach and on her left hand is a white glove with a blue mark in the center and in her right she has a blade and she wears red kinda baggy pants and after it it seem she grew in a instant then she holds a stance and the aurora around her take form of a dragon and she charges and swinging her blade slashing every thing in her way and then use the blade to hit a tree in the air then appeared above it and using the fire chakra she makes a red rasengan and she thrust it at the tree setting it on fire"Rasengan!!"she screams
Back to top Go down
Kirai Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Kirai Uchiha

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2009-09-04

Ninja Stats
Clan: Uchiha
Ryo: $500,000
Ryo in the bank: $1,000

PostSubject: Re: Melina's Trainining   Melina's Trainining EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:45 am

The winds suddenly started blowing stronger than before while the sun had disappeared from sight it was like a storm was coming, thunder could be heard but no lightnings could be seen.
Suddenly a lightning hit right infront of Melina and out of it appeared the fearsome figure of her uncle, the sannin Kirai Uchiha.
"You have summoned me, my niece ?" he said in a monotone tone.
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina's Trainining   Melina's Trainining EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:50 am

Melinas attention turn to the sudden storm then a bolt hit infront of her the blade rested on her left shoulder as her two tomoe sharingan locks on the figure then she see its her uncle and she spoke in a mild but energetic tone"Hello uncle i need you to help me unlock the final level of sharingan,and help me with my offense and defense etc"she deactivates her tattoo and she returns to her young self
Back to top Go down
Kirai Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Kirai Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina's Trainining   Melina's Trainining EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:31 pm

Kirai didn't say a word for a minute there until his lips moved releasing the following:
"Then let us do it, niece..." He said and disappeared and appeared in the air with his hands holding a hand seal while he pulled his body back and expelled a huge stream of fire which hit the ground infront of Melina and divided and surrounded Melina into an unescapable circle of fire.
..Trapped..
"We will start slowly ... at first.."
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina's Trainining   Melina's Trainining EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 3:28 pm

Melina eyes was narrowed as she let out a giggle when he acted like a kid she nods to the first thing he said and then he disappeared and appeared in front of her and shot down flames to surround her she looks at the flames as they are around her she makes a hand jester as a rose came and engulf her and took her under and let her travel all she did was use her plant growth ablity and she came up a few feet behind him and then using her left hand she throws five ninja wolfbanes at her uncle and with her right three paperbomb kunai and if those to collide it would make a poison gas if her uncle dodge it
Back to top Go down
Kirai Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Kirai Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina's Trainining   Melina's Trainining EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 2:05 am

As his niece escaped his trap Kirai had already forseen her next move and after she had appeared he had quickly disappeared from his place abandanoning his previous place which was now a cloud of poison.
"Smart...but cheap..." Kirai says silently as suddenly in his hands in each finger appears a light in the form a shuriken. Totally 10 shuriken.

"Away, Light SHurikens." Kirai commanded them as they flew from his hands and were going with fast speed towards Melina while the light was so bright it made it very difficult to act while that Kirai prepared to get eye contact with his niece so he can cast his genjutsu.

Hikariton - Ranpu Shuriken no Jutsu - [Light Release - Light Shuriken Skill]
Description: Creates shuriken out of the natural light of the world and throws it at the opponent. Because of the brightness of the shuriken, it is hard to look at making them much harder to dodge.
Effect: The ability to create shuriken made of light.
Damage: +70 Dmg per shuriken
Length: Remain active until taking damage
Range: Unlimited range until it takes damage
Seals: Horse
Stamina Drain: 0
Chakra Drain: 35 per shuriken.
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina's Trainining   Melina's Trainining EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:21 am

As melina attack fails she thinks and trying to fina a opening in her uncle as her special rose appear and speaks to her"Melina its time you must use me and show him the power of nature"says eureka.Melina nods and the rose glows a bright light as a beautiful blade appear and melina slow unsheates it and vines gather building a wall with the strongest wall but her eyes met ier uncles afterwards her blade turn back to a rose
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melina's Trainining   Melina's Trainining Empty

Back to top Go down

Melina's Trainining
Page 1 of 1