Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Naruto Uzumaki vs. Lovel Uchiha

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naruto Uzumaki
Genin
Genin
Naruto Uzumaki

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Ninja Stats
Clan: None
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

Naruto Uzumaki vs. Lovel Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Uzumaki vs. Lovel Uchiha   Naruto Uzumaki vs. Lovel Uchiha EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 4:23 pm

Naruto waited in an open field. He was going to battle some guy from the Uchiha clan. He had no idea who it was. He knew this guy was supposed to be around his level in battle power. He was going to see their skills. He had to get as much training for the chunin exams done as possible. Naruto just knew he had to win I will win. Naruto screamed for the fight to come and the chunin exams.
Back to top Go down
Lovel Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Lovel Uchiha

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-09-03

Ninja Stats
Clan: Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki vs. Lovel Uchiha   Naruto Uzumaki vs. Lovel Uchiha EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 4:27 pm

Lovel walked towards the battle location, unseen, luring from the shadows. When he had cleared his mind, preparing himself for battle he stepped out in the sight of his opponent. Walking with his hands in his pockets towards his opponent, stopping just a small distance away from him. He looked the opponent straight into his eyes, showing his determination to win. "I take it that you're my opponent?" Lovel asked with an emotionless expression.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Genin
Genin
Naruto Uzumaki

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki vs. Lovel Uchiha   Naruto Uzumaki vs. Lovel Uchiha EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 4:30 pm

Naruto could see a guy come almost completely silently. He then walked up to Naruto and asked if he was his foe. Yes, I am Naruto said. naruto knew this guy was either overly confident like most Uchiha were. Or he had the pride to not attack from behind which Uchiha claimed to have. Naruto took out a kunai knife and got into position. Then He got ready for an up comming frontal attack.
Back to top Go down
Lovel Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Lovel Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki vs. Lovel Uchiha   Naruto Uzumaki vs. Lovel Uchiha EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 4:33 pm

Lovel closed his eyes and nodded for just a mere second, then looked back at Naruto. "Very well." Lovel started. "I hope that this isn't such a simple battle.". Lovel didn't do much to prepare for the battle. He just took out a kunai as well for his defense against his, to not get any unnecessary wounds. After getting out the kunai, also getting into a fighting position, narrowing his eyes, not making a move yet, waiting for Naruto to make the first move, trying to predict it.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Genin
Genin
Naruto Uzumaki

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki vs. Lovel Uchiha   Naruto Uzumaki vs. Lovel Uchiha EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 4:09 pm

Naruto saw that this guy was not going for the first move. Naruto then decided to go for the first hit. naruto then made a hand sign. Then he summoned eighty-nine clones. they all surounded lovel like a swarm. Naruto wante dto see how he would react to this. Naruto then had all of his clones try to grab Lovel to stop him from moving.
Back to top Go down
Lovel Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Lovel Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki vs. Lovel Uchiha   Naruto Uzumaki vs. Lovel Uchiha EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 4:14 pm

I kept observing you closely, noticing you were doing some hand signs, creating the 89 clones. At that moment my eyes widened and automatically activated Sharingan Tomoe 1 out of the reaction. I focused lightning to my hands as the clones surrounded me. Then, when the clones got near, I clapped my hands together, creating a minor lightning shockwave around me, blowing the clones away.

- Lightning Shockwave -
- Genin ranked -
- User will focus lightning chakra to both of his hands, then clap his hands together to create a minor lightning shockwave around him, deflecting those enemies that are close to him. -
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Genin
Genin
Naruto Uzumaki

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki vs. Lovel Uchiha   Naruto Uzumaki vs. Lovel Uchiha EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 4:18 pm

Naruto saw that this guy had made a Lightning Shoickwave. This blew away his clones int he front. He still had 67 clone son his field left. Then Naruto did another hand sign. Then all of his clones did a transformation. then all of his clones took the appearence of a beatiful blonde girl with no clothes on. Naruto was seeing if his harlem Jutsu broke this guys focus and to see if it disrupted him using those eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki vs. Lovel Uchiha   Naruto Uzumaki vs. Lovel Uchiha Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Uzumaki vs. Lovel Uchiha
Page 1 of 1