Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eroka Yoshida (finished)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eroka Yoshida
Genin
Genin
Eroka Yoshida

Number of posts : 18
Location : In the dark where there is only lonelyness and hatred
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Ninja Stats
Clan: None
Ryo: $0
Ryo in the bank: $0

Eroka Yoshida (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Eroka Yoshida (finished)   Eroka Yoshida (finished) EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:31 am

Eroka Yoshida.

Eroka Yoshida (finished) FFXIII

Name:Eroka Yoshida

Nickname:Ero

Sexuality:straight

Body Type:musculaur

General Appearance.i have black hair(some times I have my hair spike-ish) my eye color is a black brown-ish color I wear a cloak black pants and a black short with black boots I am a real light skinned color I wear a black huge sword on my back

Personality:sweet(sometimes) mostly evil

Other:

Village:Moon

Height:5,8

Weight:124

~Bio~ (i am a lomely ninja I group up alone my mom and dad was killed when I was a toddler my family was killed by some assasin ninja I then grew up and trained on my own until I got into the academy I was picked by other ninja because wa

Last edited by Eroka Yoshida on Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/eroka
Eroka Yoshida
Genin
Genin
Eroka Yoshida

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: shadow dragon   Eroka Yoshida (finished) EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 6:36 pm

JUTSU: shodow dragon Rank:C -The user slashes his sword threw the air and a medium sized shadow dragon appears and it blends in with the shadows the user controls the dragon with his sword shadow dragon fuses with with the sword giving it extra strength and power

Last edited by Eroka Yoshida on Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eroka Yoshida
Genin
Genin
Eroka Yoshida

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Mitoru LVL.1   Eroka Yoshida (finished) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 6:55 pm

Mitoru LVL.1 Rank:D-shadow hands comes from your shadow holding u down so u can't move giving me time to do a jutsu/or to attack doing direct damage
Back to top Go down
Eroka Yoshida
Genin
Genin
Eroka Yoshida

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Mitoru LVL.2   Eroka Yoshida (finished) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 7:04 pm

Mitoru LVL.2 Rank:C-hundreds ovf shadow hands grabs u while the other shadows stabs u with kunais and other short short weapons
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eroka Yoshida (finished)   Eroka Yoshida (finished) EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:54 pm

Unapproved: shodow dragon Rank:C -The user slashes his sword threw the air and a medium sized shadow dragon appears and it blends in with the shadows the user controls the dragon with his sword shadow dragon fuses with with the sword giving it extra strength and power ( Its not in proper order, it needs a set range, a valid description, type, and element you can reasonably use.) The Description is the element of shadows, more of a Nara thing for starting Genin. The attack requires a sword to be thrown, (throw) into the air. Its also a supplementary bc the med. sized dragon appears from a slashed possibly broken weapon. Then its 'shadow' is manipulated. You can't really have shadow manipulation at this rank unless you are Nara. Mitoru LVL.1 Rank:D-shadow hands comes from your shadow holding u down so u can't move giving me time to do a jutsu/or to attack doing direct damage. That's also Nara Shadow Poession jutsu. ( post again)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eroka Yoshida (finished)   Eroka Yoshida (finished) EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:04 pm

Mitoru LVL.2 Rank:C-hundreds ovf shadow hands grabs u while the other shadows stabs u with kunais and other short short weapons

This might as well be the 2nd 1/2 of shadow possession. The ability to ensure nothing below your body matches your enemie's holster locations. Then reach like above your right shoulder snd attack with projectiles your enemy won't be able to throw back at you.

Also fix your profile to match the template and add a song , color, reconsider your jutsu and become a Nara. Your character info is extremely lacking alot. Review some profiles etc. . .and get a feel for your own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eroka Yoshida (finished)   Eroka Yoshida (finished) Empty

Back to top Go down

Eroka Yoshida (finished)
Page 1 of 1