Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meadow of Wet Amaterasu

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2009-05-01

Ninja Stats
Clan: Uchiha
Ryo: $75,000
Ryo in the bank: $25,000

Meadow of Wet Amaterasu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Meadow of Wet Amaterasu   Meadow of Wet Amaterasu - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

-Taimoshi and Lovel would quickly arrive at this place, it surrounded by the fake belief of something insanely hot able to become wet. Sort of fake-name, much like real world Greenland & Iceland, them having none of the natural resources told in the name, but literally the opposite. Taimoshi released his hold on Lovel, pulling out newly retrieved Zanpakuto, Gegetsuburi. This would help Lovel prefect his Sharingan's predicting abilities for dodging attacks.-

Me: Crush.

-With the activation phrase said, the Zanpakuto's blade began to shapeshift, the lower parts of the blade becoming a chain. The tip of the blade shapeshifted into a Giant Spiked Ball, and literally became a flail, the hilt of the flail still yellow like his Pre-activated phase. He held it with great ease, an evil grin on his face, beginning to raise the Flail into the air.-

Me: Shall we begin?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lovel Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Lovel Uchiha

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-09-03

Ninja Stats
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

PostSubject: Re: Meadow of Wet Amaterasu   Meadow of Wet Amaterasu - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 6:14 pm

He kept paying attention to the fire whip Taimoshi was holding in his hand, it's movements. "What to do... That's simple. The thing I have to do is.. Surpassing my own limits. Becoming stronger has become my goal in life. Exterminating anyone that gets in my way." Lovel had replied towards Taimoshi's question.
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Meadow of Wet Amaterasu   Meadow of Wet Amaterasu - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 10:07 am

-Lovel feels a slight whipping against his back, burns lasting. He narrowed his eyes at his protege, slightly accepting the answer.-

Me: Only use the word, "Exterminate," if you consider someone to be an insect in your life.. Why did becoming stronger become a goal in your life?
Back to top Go down
Lovel Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Lovel Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Meadow of Wet Amaterasu   Meadow of Wet Amaterasu - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 12:49 pm

Lovel winces slightly when getting hit against his back. His eye twitches when he looks back up at Taimoshi. "If I don't get stronger, I won't survive." He replied.
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Meadow of Wet Amaterasu   Meadow of Wet Amaterasu - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:38 pm

Me: Whom do you wish to "Exterminate" to get stronger?
Back to top Go down
Lovel Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Lovel Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Meadow of Wet Amaterasu   Meadow of Wet Amaterasu - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:44 pm

I stand up straight, thinking for just a mere second, knowing the answer to that. "I have yet to figure that out."
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Meadow of Wet Amaterasu   Meadow of Wet Amaterasu - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:48 pm

-Taimoshi ponders for a second, doing a precise whipping motion, it burning some of Lovel's hair off his face. He did it purposely to show he wasn't that mad at his protege..-

Me: It will come to you, soon...

-Taimoshi's whip faded into the air, the heat still in his palms.-
Back to top Go down
Lovel Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Lovel Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Meadow of Wet Amaterasu   Meadow of Wet Amaterasu - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:55 pm

The hair got burned a bit off Lovel's face, thinking that he was going to get hit for real, but actually didn't. When Taimoshi spoke his words, Lovel just simply nodded in understanding. "I hope it does." he replied.
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Meadow of Wet Amaterasu   Meadow of Wet Amaterasu - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:12 pm

-Taimoshi began to walk away, leaving his protege behind. His body slowly faded into darkness..-

Me: Dismissed..

>>>Exit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meadow of Wet Amaterasu   Meadow of Wet Amaterasu - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meadow of Wet Amaterasu
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2