Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Riku's room {sasuke and riku}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Riku Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Riku Uchiha

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-08-29

Ninja Stats
Clan: Uchiha
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

Riku's room {sasuke and riku} Empty
PostSubject: Riku's room {sasuke and riku}   Riku's room {sasuke and riku} EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:53 pm

Riku laying asleep on his bed.His room was a normal one to say the least.It had a bed,a tv a living area and a cofe table.Not much to brag about really.He rolls over under his blankets,until a knock is heard.Riku pops an eye open.Then getting out of bed you see his sleeping attire.A white v-neck shirt,a pair of long black pajama pants and slippers.Riku rubs his eyes,walking to the door.A sensation goes through his entire body.He then gulps and reaches for the door. Opening the door he then gazes upon his father Sasuke's face.

"Papa what do you need at this hour."he says with yawn then looking at the clock."its three a.m."riku says then opening the door for him to come in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riku's room {sasuke and riku}   Riku's room {sasuke and riku} EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:02 pm

Riku my son, get up its time... its time you learn about your bloodline. -Activates his Sharingan as a deep glare of red glows in the darkness.- The Sharingan, Sasuke's eyes moves only in 3rd tomoe (T3) as he holds back its full potential in which he's awakened. Sasuke glances around the room "I see you've kept your room in good condition"

"This is what I call early, the smart enemy always strikes just before dawn. That is the moment for a true ninja to strike. Your lucky I'm not an assassin you'll be asleep while I killed you off mercilessly, you have to be on your guard at alll times."

"Now back to the Sharingan...Have you noticed anything strange that happens when its in use for an extended period of time, considering you always have your activated, which is not good If you use alot of ninjutsu."
Back to top Go down
Riku Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Riku Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Riku's room {sasuke and riku}   Riku's room {sasuke and riku} EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:06 pm

"Father look again."he said as he snapped his fingers.All around there were paper bombs and kunai traps.All it would take is tug from the strand of chakra in his hand.
"As for my sharingan well...does seing the dead count."he said as he walked over to his dresser.Then taking out his shinobi pants and a shirt.Riku then changed into those.Walking over to his shoes by the door."Because if it does then yea strange things have been happening."he said softly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riku's room {sasuke and riku}   Riku's room {sasuke and riku} EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:23 pm

"Seeing, the dead?"...Sasuke wasn't speaking about this, just only the fact that Sharingan consumes Chakra and need's chakra too be activated. "When your low on chakra Sharingan won't work son. That's the first basic part of Shraingan, now 1st tomoe, what you can do with it, and what can't you do.
"With 1st tome your only allowed to copy and replicate a non-kekekei genkai move, you may mix it into your own style. Now for copying skill that will fail, you have to physically earn the speed, strenght, agaility, endurance, etc... to completely master the technique copied.

"Also your eyes mean nothing, if your body cannot keep up with your opponen'ts they may be moving slightly slower, but still will be quick, becuase you can't react fast enough. So it makes it hard to counter, until you work on your speed by running everyday, strenght with weight lifting, swimming." (Is saying make your character physically active).

This just 1st tome. . .
Back to top Go down
Riku Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Riku Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Riku's room {sasuke and riku}   Riku's room {sasuke and riku} EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:28 pm

Riku took a seat and listened carefully."yes go on."he said ears open to his fathers words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riku's room {sasuke and riku}   Riku's room {sasuke and riku} EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:46 pm

The Second Tomoe of Sharingan, allows us to easily see through weak Genjutsu, and cancel it. This also enables us to use what we were previously able to use with the 1st tomoe of Sharingan. As the third tomoe appears your eyesight will improve so much as to visably see chakra in color and montior the slightest muscle movement and given time to percept it ahead of time (Like a primenition). This includes in the dark as well, but your eyes are still like normal eyes. All eyes can be blinded, or have the vision blurred.

It is the other downfall of the Sharingan eye. The last is for the hypnotical skills such as a Genjutsu, or the ability to make an opponent perform a hand-seal jutsu of your choosing you must look them in the eyes. Some opponent's are clever at hiding their eyes, but there is always a sure way to connect with their eyes. You just have to work for it.

**The hypnotic skill is when your opponent watches you copy their movement, then you change it while they think your still copying them. They'll then change the jutsu they were going to use into the new handseal you've just preformed, making both of you do the same jutsu at the same exact time. (Ie. Kakashi vs Zabuza the water Dragon jutsu)

That is all son, now I'm going to throw some marbles at your feet and your going to jump and land on one, and try to mak your way to where I am while I launch dodge balls at you as well.
*Starts pelting dodgeballs in your direction* Move!!!
Back to top Go down
Riku Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Riku Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Riku's room {sasuke and riku}   Riku's room {sasuke and riku} EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:11 am

Riku activated his sharingan and dodged the balls.As for the marbles he used them like roller skates to help him get to his father faster.As the balls came flying at him he began to grab them.Sending them right back at his father.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riku's room {sasuke and riku}   Riku's room {sasuke and riku} EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:27 am

Uhm poorly done my son. You showed ( Didn't exactly describe how you dodged, true you used Sharingan that's only the beginning of it. Your suppose to describe notifying, noticing my muscle movements to see and predict where they'll hit. Staring at the incoming ball won't help, you'd be smacked in the face. Then your too busy focusing on the ball instead of my body; *A dodgeball ricochets off a wall behind you and beams back at you. Another falls down off the ceiling above you, heading towards your face. The amount of marbles double being slid beneath you. They are thrown with my left arm, while I am firing balls ballisticly with my right. Now son you were busy paying attention to the ball, instead of its source. This is like projectile dodge-speed training. (You have to LEARN to Dodge, not just say 'I dodged' . You gotta duck, flip, jump, roll, cartwheel, lean, sway and weave.
Back to top Go down
Riku Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Riku Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Riku's room {sasuke and riku}   Riku's room {sasuke and riku} EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 1:20 pm

Riku seeing that his plan had back fired.He then ducked down to dodge the first one.Barrel rolling to dodge the second one.Riku then thinking on his feet to out a flash bomb.Throwing it to the ground causing it to go off.The light would then blind his father for the moment.He would then use this momentary lapse of sight and whip around his father.Taking a kunai from his leg holster and holding it to sasuke's neck.But only if his diversion proved successful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riku's room {sasuke and riku}   Riku's room {sasuke and riku} Empty

Back to top Go down

Riku's room {sasuke and riku}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sannin Central :: Outside Of The Ninja World :: Wilderness :: Mountains :: The Floating Fortress-
Jump to: