Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaara-sama
Kage
Kage
Gaara-sama

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Ninja Stats
Clan: Uchiha
Ryo: $22,000
Ryo in the bank: $600,000

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) Empty
PostSubject: Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P)   Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:05 pm

Uchiha,Gaara.

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) Gaara___Those_Same_Eyes_by_goku_yoh_luffy

Name: Gaara Uchiha

Nickname: ~

Sexuality:Straight

Body Type:Athletic

General Appearance. The general attire of Uchiha Gaara. - this profile will just be the wardrobe for Uchiha Gaara

Head: most of the time nothing except his kazekage costume hat, he also wears a tattoo on his forehead kanji mark: love

Arms: he has recently been using bandages because of his rough training (he has a summoning tatoo mark covered under the bandages which allows him to summon creatures rapidly with a much smaller chakra use than normally, also anyone can summon trough this if offered blood, then the one whos blood is on the mark its chakra will be used, not gaara`s, can also be used to summoning certain items)

Bottom: Comforting baggy, color depends on the clothing (mainly black - sub colors white and blue) light brown cargo pants with a white toned belt (hanging) with blue lines and the words kaze written on it with kanji, 6 cargo pockets for accessories

Feet: black ninja shoes of the finest materials, good for ground speed, little friction and resistance

Personality: calm, wise, collected, quiet : hes very protective when it comes to his family, Lekupo, and his wife mimi uchiha, he supports his his son but often is careful around how he treats him, because he knows hes special for him, he also take great a lot of time working, and usually is busy doing that, hes also very outgoing when it comes to training, especially his wife and son, because he wants them to become strong...

Other:Theme:

Theme song: Moonshield
Fighting Theme:

In Flames - Moonshield.mp3

www.musik-live.net : Free Streaming Mp3 & Videos Online" href="http://www.musik-live.net">get more free mp3 & video codes at www.musik-live.net

Village:Sunagakure

Height:175.1

Weight:67.2

Element: Wind & Earth

~Bio~ has a long bio... will be made in split chapters

Jutsu: Soon

Bloodline:none

Clan:Uchiha Race

Likes: Spicy food, star gazing, family&friends, his village and most tea varities

Dislikes: Sweets ,Fighting ,loud people, arguing ,Dying (has done that once before)

Habits: Training, working much (too much she says), spending time with his family, gazing at the moon sky at night

Weaknesses: Water, Bonds, his family?(his wife foremost), being too confident, his bijuu

Strengths:overwhelming chakra control, a Master in Ninjutsu, fast at learning, fast runner even by kage standards(does not run much unless its important),
(Kenjutsu master basically sword based taijutsu, been training in secret on taijutsu, especially when in sage form)

Fears: women when they go mad, loneliness and losing himself to the bijuu

Last edited by Gaara-sama on Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:32 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kirai Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Kirai Uchiha

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2009-09-04

Ninja Stats
Ryo: $500,000
Ryo in the bank: $1,000

PostSubject: Re: Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P)   Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:58 pm

Add W.I.P on your topic >_>
Back to top Go down
Gaara-sama
Kage
Kage
Gaara-sama

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P)   Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:48 pm

Jutsu:

Satetsu Kaihou - Iron Sand World Method

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) Kaihou

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) KaihouB

Satetsu Kaihou is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Sasori in conjunction with Sandaime Kazekage. Using the Sandaime Kazekage puppet's ability to manipulate Iron Sand, Sasori would mix in his deadly poison to bolster the techniques lethality. Using a massive amount of iron sand, Sasori will cause a huge 3D lattice work of spikes to form, piercing most anything in its path.

If one gets scratched by the poisoned sand spikes, the individual's body goes numb almost instantly and stops moving. Within three days the individual will die unless an antidote is administered. Gaara has been able to administer a cure if he would ever need to cure the one being affected by this jutsu, he always carries at least 1 antidote
---------------------------------------------------------------
Satetsu Kesshuu - Iron Sand Joint Attacks

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) KesshuuA

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) KesshuuB

Satetsu Kesshuu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Sasori in conjunction with Sandaime Kazekage. Using the Sandaime Kazekage puppet's ability to manipulate Iron Sand, Sasori will draw together a mass of Iron Sand to form huge shapes. These shapes can extend to form gigantic piercing cones or heavy crushing blocks.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Satetsu Shigure - Iron Sand Autumnal Showers

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) SatetsuShigure

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) SatetsuShigureB

Satetsu Shigure is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Sasori in conjunction with Sandaime Kazekage. Using the Sandaime Kazekage puppet's ability to manipulate Iron Sand, Sasori will form the sand into small piercing clumps which can rain down on his opponent. Because of the deadliness of the attack, a ninja must do all they can to avoid it, rather than make any attempt to block it.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Sennin Moodo - Racoon Mode ~ Hermit Mode

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) JiraiyaSenninMode

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) SenninModeB

Sennin Mode is a combination power-up used by Jiraiya with the assistance of Fukasaku and Shima. Jiraiya will first add additional markings too his cheeks; he will then summon the Fukasaku and Shima to join him on his shoulders. Once in this mode, Jiraiya's body will take on a toad-like appearance with warts and a bigger nose. His body can also alter even more to include such things as toad legs and arms to increase his mobility. Jiraiya can enter this mode alone; however he has stated he doesn't have the skill level to control it. Once in this mode, the three Sennin can use their own unique jutsu or combine them for an even deadlier attack.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sennou Sousa Jutsu - Brainwash Manipulated Sand Technique

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) Kenboushou

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) KenboushouB

Kenboushou Jutsu
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type: Supplementary

Kenboushou Jutsu
This Sennou Jutsu belongs to Akatsuki member Sasori. Sasori placed a memory block on Hidden Sand ninja Yuura, who was once his inferior. Over a period of years Yuura was acting for Hidden Sands best interests, all the while being unknowing of his former connection to Sasori. When the time came, Sasori released the block and gave Yuura his memory back. Unsuspecting that their comrade was now against them, the Hidden Sand ninjas fell to Yuura's hands.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Senpou • Oodama Rasengan - Hermit Art • Big Ball Spiral Sphere

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) SenjutsuOoA

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) SenjutsuOoB

Note: Senjutsu
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack

Oodama Rasengan
Senpou • Oodama Rasengan is a Ninjutsu technique used by Uzumaki Naruto. After entering Sennin Mode, Naruto is able to assist two Kage Bunshin in the creation of two giant spiral spheres. Unlike normal Oodama Rasengan, Naruto is able to wield the jutsu without the aid of a clone, allowing the Kage Bunshin to move freely.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Senpou • Ryousei no Jutsu

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) RyouseiA

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) RyouseiB

Ryousei
Senpou • Ryousei no Jutsu is a combination jutsu used to maximize usage of natural energy. Because a ninja can only gather natural energy while not moving, it makes it almost impossible to use in battle. To avoid this drawback, Senjutsu practitioners Jiraiya and Naruto learned to combine with their toad contract allies Fukasaku and Shima. After forming the needed hand seals, the toad is able to join their body to that of the host ninja. This allows one of the Sennin to remain at rest and gather natural energy while the other combined users are in battle. Due to the Kyuubi within Naruto, he was unable to complete the joining as the Bijuu rejected the toad presence. This forced Naruto to look for an alternate means to gather natural energy.
--------------------------------------------------------
Suna Bunshin Bakuha - Sand Clone Explosion

Suna Bunshin Bakuha
Bunshin Bakuha is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Uchiha Itachi. At first glance the clone appears to be a normal Kage Bunshin, but Itachi can detonate the clone at any time to form a very large explosion. Futher more Gaara has envelopped this technique so you can also use it with sand clones, very effective... the only weakness is that everyone knows which one is the real user... which is a major drawback...
---------------------------------------------------------
Sabaku Taisou - Desert Imperial Funeral

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) Taisou

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) TaisouB

Sabaku Taisou is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja Gaara. The technique functions similar to his Sabaku Sousou except on a much larger scale. With the development of Gaara's powers he has gained further control over the nearby environment. By crushing rocks and pebbles in the ground he can create more useable sand. After focusing his power he uses his Ryuusa Bakuryuu technique to cover the surrounding environment in sand. He then places his hands down to the ground and causes the sand to constrict and harden, thereby crushing everything it is covering.
----------------------------------
Sabaku Fuyuu - Desert Sand Floating

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) Fuyuu

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) FuyuuB

Sabaku Fuyuu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja Gaara. Using his ability to levitate sand, Gaara will bring together sand into cloud shape clumps. These clumps are dense enough for Gaara or another ninja to rest on. This can allow Gaara to rise above any threat from below.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sabaku Kyuu - Desert Coffin

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) Kyuu

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) KyuuB

Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)

Sabaku Kyuu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja Gaara. Gaara will cause sand to rise from the ground and wrap around the legs of his target, restraining them in place. The sand will then rise up to full encase the target. This technique alone can crush the bones of his opponent but the technique is usually used to prepare the victim for the Sabaku Sousou technique.
-----------------------------------
Sabaku Rou - Desert Prison

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) Sabakurou

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) SabakurouB

Type: Defense

Sabaku Rou is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja Gaara. With the further expansion of his powers, Gaara has been able to control larger and larger amounts of sand. Sabaku Rou is a large scale version of Sabaku Kyuu. With this technique, Gaara will cause a large sphere of sand to encircle and trap his target.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Sabaku Sousou - Desert Funeral

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) Sousou

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) SousouB

Sabaku Sousou is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja Gaara. Gaara will cause sand to rise from the ground and encase his target using his Sabaku Kyuu technique, making them captured in place. Gaara will then do this jutsu to constrict and crush his target killing them. The blood of the victim will then mix with the sand which returns to Gaara's gourd. The blood then gives more power to the Shukaku demon imbued in Gaara.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Gaara-sama on Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2009-05-01

Ninja Stats
Ryo: $75,000
Ryo in the bank: $25,000

PostSubject: Re: Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P)   Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:56 pm

Since when is Gaara from the Uchiha Clan? .-.
Back to top Go down
Mimi Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Mimi Uchiha

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Ninja Stats
Ryo: $50,000
Ryo in the bank: $10,000

PostSubject: Re: Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P)   Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:23 pm

He married me o.o;
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P)   Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 5:41 pm

Still Mimi, wouldn't you have his Clan, or Family's name? xD
Back to top Go down
Mimi Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Mimi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P)   Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:56 pm

xD ehh..I like it that way?xDDD besides o.o is that a problem or..?not?
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P)   Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:40 pm

No, just making sure it's clear he isn't a True Uchiha, with the sharingan, and all? But, if he doned your last name for some reason, Mimi, than I'll leave it be.
Back to top Go down
Mimi Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Mimi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P)   Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:47 pm

Don't worry he isn't a True Uchiha,he has no Sharingan whatsoever and thanks.
Back to top Go down
Gaara-sama
Kage
Kage
Gaara-sama

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P)   Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 7:42 pm

More Jutsu: most Jutsus done need still to work on bio gaara signing out

Daisan no Me - The Third Eye

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) Daisan

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) DaisanB

Range: -

Daisan no Me is a Ninjutsu technique unique to the Sand ninja Gaara. Created out of sand, the Eye allows Gaara to view an opponent when he is either encased in his Suna no Muya or when he needs to be able to see his opponent's actions when he has no clear line of sight with his own eyes.
-------------------------------------------------
Daitoppa - Great Breakthrough

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) Daitoppa

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) DaitoppaB

Fuuton • Daitoppa is a Ninjutsu technique which utilizes the Wind Element. After bringing his hand to his mouth, Orochimaru will blow a large blast of wind capable of leveling almost anything in its way. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame
-----------------------------------------------
Doton Kekkai • Dorou Doumu - Earth Barrier • Earth Dome Prison

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) DotonKekkai

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) DotonKekkaiB

Type: Attack, Supplementary

Doton Kekkai • Dorou Doumu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. After striking the ground with his hands, Jiroubou is able to overturn the earth and cause it to rise up around his opponents. Placing his hands against the dome he is able to suck out the chakra from the people trapped inside and bring it into his own body. At the same time Jiroubou will use his own chakra to spread throughout the dome, this allows him to repair any damage his opponents manage to inflict on the inside. The chakra is not evenly spread out though, as the chakra flows away from Jiroubou, it becomes more and more weak. Allowing the dome to be broken on the far side if hit by a hard enough force.
----------------------------------------------
Gokusamaisou - Sand Prison Burial

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) Bossuru

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) BossuruB

Gokusamaisou is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja Gaara. Using his ability to manipulate sand, Gaara will loosen the ground below his target and cause them to sink deep within the earth. By being imprisoned at this depth, the pressure will completely limit their ability to move.
---------------------------------------------------
Gyaku Kuchiyose no Jutsu - Reverse Summoning Technique

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) GyakuA

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) GyakuB

Gyaku Kuchiyose no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which allows an individual to summon a person or being to their location using a summoning scroll. In normal Kuchiyose, the signed summoning contract allows the summoner to call upon his or her summons without the contract present. This modification allows for any individual to be summoned through the use of a scroll tied back to the one to be summoned. This scroll allows the individual to be far away and be transported instantly to the location of the summoning scroll. In this variation, Naruto created two clones to remain at Myouboku and gather Senjutsu chakra. Upon being needed, the scroll seal tied to one of the clones was activated, drawing one to his location.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kawarimi no Jutsu - Change of Body Stance Technique

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) KawarimiB

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) Kawarimi

Viz Translation: Art of Substitution

Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themself with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.
Kekkai • Tengai Houjin - Barrier • Dome Method Formation

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) TengaiA

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) TengaiB

Kekkai • Tengai Houjin is a Ninjutsu barrier technique. After clacking his feet together, Jiraiya can extend a sensory barrier to detect the movements of a hidden foe. Should the field touch his opponent, he will know their position immediately.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Kishou Tensi - One's Life Ressurrection

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) Tensei

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) TenseiB

Kishou Tensi is a secret Ninjutsu ability developed by Chiyo. With this technique, Chiyo can transfer her life in exchange for one who is already dead. Chiyo claims she can even breathe life back into a hitokugutsu with this technique. This technique thereby allows Chiyo to save the life of those too badly damaged for typically medical treatment jutsu like Shousen.

If the target of the jutsu is not dead, Chiyo will not transfer all her life essence in exchange. Thus allowing her to barely live, and stabilize the gravely injured just recipient.
--------------------
Satetsu Kouka Jutsu - Iron Hardening Jutsu

Type: Attack,Defense,Supplementary

Satetsu Kouka Jutsu - Iron Hardening Jutsu is a special jutsu created by Gaara, by envelopping himself in a tough yet slim coat of iron sand he can harden the sand in seconds, in turn making his movements slightly slower, but on the other hand hes able to take a lot more damage and hes also becomes highly resistant to taijutsu... and poison attacks... he also is able to manipulate his outer iron body in anyway he wants to....
----------------------------
Kuchiyose no Jutsu - Summoning Technique

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) GamatatsuSummoning

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) ToadUnnamed

Type: Attack, Defense, Supplementary

A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows him to summon different size and skill levels of creature. Please see the Summonings page for a full listing of summons and more detailed information.
--------------------------
Kuusa Bouheki - Sky Sand Protective Wall

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) BouhekiA

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) BouhekiB

Range: Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)

Kuusa Bouheki is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja Gaara. Using his ability to levitate sand, Gaara will form a large protective wall to block incoming attacks, such as explosions. Because of the large amount of sand involved, the jutsu drains a lot of chakra.
--------------------------
Mugen Sajin Daitoppa - Infinite Dust Great Breakthrough

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) MugenSajin

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) MugenSajinB

Type: Attack, Defense

Fuuton • Mugen Sajin Daitoppa is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. While in his partially transformed Shukaku form, Gaara can inhale a large amount of air into the Shukaku chest cavity. He can then exhale the air in a large gust capable of turning back an incoming attack.
----------------------------------------
Oodama Rasengan - Big Ball Spiral Sphere

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) Oodama

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) OodamaB

Oodama Rasengan is an advanced Ninjutsu technique developed by Uzumaki Naruto. This larger Rasengan uses a Kage Bunshin to form a more powerful version of the technique
-------------------------
Rasengan - Spiral Sphere

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) Rasengan

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) RasenganB

Rasengan was a ninjutsu technique developed over the span of three years by the Fourth Hokage. The technique was taught to his sensei Jiraiya, who then passed it on to the young ninja Naruto years later. Like Kage Bunshin, Naruto would adopt the technique as a signature move and make it all his own. The technique is unlike other jutsu in that it does not require any handseals, it just relied on the ninja's ability to mold chakra. The ninja concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand which can cause much destructive impact.

Thus the technique was pure shape manipulation of chakra, unlike most elemental techniques which are shape and nature manipulation. Hatake Kakashi stated the technique was unfinished for this reason, as the Fourth Hokage did not get a chance to add some form of nature manipulation to it and it was even unclear whether it is even possible for an elemental nature to be added. Naruto dedicated himself to this task though, in the hopes of fusing his Wind elemental nature with the Rasengan's shape manipulation. He eventually succeeded after long and hard training, which took advantage of Kage Bunshin's memory absorption capabilities. He was able to finish the jutsu in the span of a few weeks what would have taken a normal ninja numerous years. The new Wind Element version was thus named Fuuton: Rasengan.

Learning Rasengan:

To teach Naruto the Rasengan, Jiraiya broke the training down into three parts. With a foundation of water and tree walking, Jiraiya wanted Naruto to create a flow of chakra from his palm and rotate it. By holding a water balloon in his hand, the released chakra would cause the water inside to move. The first act is to gather and maintain chakra in ones hand; this uses skills gained in the tree climbing exercise. Next the ninja needs to release a constant amount of chakra as learned in the water walking exercise. Finally the ninja needs to push and rotate the water inside the water balloon.

Step One:

Jiraiya thus broke down the training into three steps. First Naruto had to rotate the water and break the water balloon; this step emphasizes rotation. The rotating chakra must spin in proper synch with the body. When the body and spirit energy mix to form chakra, it rotates clockwise or counter clockwise within the body of the ninja. The ninja will need to spin the chakra within the palm in the same direction it does in the body to attain maximum efficiency. Naruto had trouble popping the balloon with the first step, because he was unable to make his chakra rotate randomly with only one hand. To make up for this issue, he learned to utilize his right hand to release the chakra, and then use this hand to strike the left balloon hand multiple times to rotate the water inside. This caused the water to rotate multiple ways, creating enough instability to break the balloon.

Step Two:

The second step involves breaking a rubber ball, much like the water balloon but about 100 times more difficult to pop. This step emphasizes power. Because the ball lacks water, it is more difficult to imagine the spinning chakra inside. Naruto had the most difficulty with this step. No matter how much chakra he pumped into the ball it would not pop, causing more and more pain in his hands. He then grasped he would need to build and keep storing the chakra until he could bear the pain no more, and then begin the rotation process. Doing it in this fashion allowed him to pierce the skin and deflate the ball. This step is hard because there was little for Naruto to concentrate on. To rectify this, Jiraiya had Naruto concentrate on a mark made in the palm of the hand. Naruto had difficulty concentrating on the spot until he remembered back to the leaf forehead training his teacher Iruka taught years before. By placing a leaf to the forehead, a ninja would have to properly concentrate on it alone and mold the chakra to keep it affixed to the forehead. Naruto modified his palm mark to look like a leaf. He then focused and concentrated his chakra to this spot and the ball exploded!

Step Three:

The third step involves quickly rotating the chakra randomly in a balloon full of air. This causes the chakra to form a spherical shape akin to a small typhoon. Though even more power and rotation is used than in step two, the balloon itself will not move or pop due to the precise chakra control. Using 100% of the skills used in steps one and two, the ninja is to create an imaginary layer to contain the rotating chakra and compress the chakra within that layer. By retaining this power within the hand alone, the power will not disperse, it will become faster and more concentrated and reach its ultimate destructive power. Naruto had trouble controlling 100% of his power with just two hands and had to rely on a Kage Bunshin clone to help contain the rotating chakra within the spherical layer.

Mastering Normal Rasengan:

Naruto would later advance his skills, giving him greater control of his chakra during the Rasengan creation process. Naruto would also go on to further make the jutsu his own, by creating a new variation of the Rasengan called Oodama Rasengan, this "Big Ball" version relies on a Kage Bunshin, but packs an even more powerful impact than the normal Rasengan.

Creating an Elemental Rasengan:

Naruto's drive to stay on equal footing with Uchiha Sasuke would cause him to take the next step in developing the Rasengan. Upon speaking with Hatake Kakashi, Naruto realized that Kage Bunshin transfer their memory back to the ninja upon dispersal. Because Naruto had access to vast quantities of chakra, he could use Tajuu Kage Bunshin fairly extensively. This would allow each Naruto to work on the jutsu, disperse and then give the rest the updated information. This allowed Naruto to use thousands of clones and greatly reduce the time needed to figure out how to successfully alter the nature of the chakra into his Wind element type. What would have taken Naruto alone possibly decades to do; he managed to do in the span of about a week. It is unclear whether any other elements could successfully be added to the Rasengan shaped chakra. With enough time and training, a ninja with enough control over an element type may be able to do so.

Wind Element Training Step One:

The Wind Element is known for its ability to cut and sever most anything, making it an excellent offensive oriented ability for close and mid-ranged battles. The first step in wind training is placing a leaf between ones palms and then cutting it in half with only ones chakra. To manipulate ones chakra it helps if the ninja imagines their chakra splitting into two and then grinding back across themselves. This allows the two chakra fields to essentially sharpen the other into a very thin and sharp cutting edge.

Wind Element Training Step Two:

The second step involves cutting running water with all the Wind chakra the ninja can manage. With this the ninja has to create and produce massive amounts of elemental chakra nearly instantaneously, just as they would in an actual jutsu. To successfully cut the water, the ninja must ensure their Wind chakra remains in the body long enough after molding it.

Wind Element Training Step Three:

The final step in Wind training is to spatially recompose your newly created elemental chakra. This allows the ninja to determine the strength and scope of their attack. The normal Rasengan itself is pure spatial recomposition of chakra. To combine the two is not easy, as the number of ninja who can do both simultaneously is limited. To do so requires a natural innate talent. It was this step which was too difficult even for the Fourth Hokage. The Fourth intended to add his own elemental chakra into the highly developed spatial recomposition of the Rasengan to create a Rank S or even higher rank of difficulty jutsu. This task proved very difficult for Naruto, extensively requiring Tenzou's Bijuu control powers. According to Naruto this task asked him to do two things which couldn't be done alone. To that end he decided to use two clones, one to help with Rasengan formation and the other to help in Wind element creation. This allowed him to finally master the technique, without the apparent need for other clones.
-------------------------------------------------
Rasen Rengan - Dual Spiral Spheres

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) RasenrenganA

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) RasenrenganB

Rasen Rengan is a Ninjutsu technique used by Uzumaki Naruto. Based upon the normal Rasengan, this version allows Naruto to create and wield a Rasengan in the palm of each hand after entering Sennin Mode. The dual nature of the attack thus allows double the damage to be inflicted on his target.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rasen Shuriken - Spiral Shuriken

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) RasenShurikenA

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) RasenShurikenB

Fuuton • Rasen Shuriken is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. Rasen Shuriken was developed by Uzumaki Naruto out of the original Fuuton • Rasengan. This spiraling Wind attack has only been seen in a half completed state. But even in this incomplete form, it has wrought massive destruction. With the aid of clones Naruto will form Rasengan and add the Wind Element. Though called "shuriken" the attack is not thrown. The trick name along with the aid of clones who act as a feint allow Naruto to get in close and strike his opponent. The attack itself can only be maintained in his hands for a few seconds time.

Rasen Shuriken is formed by enumerable miniscule small blades which slice into every cell of his target, severing the chakra circulatory channels connecting all the vital points on the body. Once it connects the highly dangerous attack will envelop the target in a massive sphere of destruction. The attack hits the opponent in such a way that it is even beyond the abilities of the Sharingan to copy. Due to its channel severing nature, the result on the body resembles a fast acting poison more than an outright attack. Unfortunately this same damage is done to Naruto's arm. For that reason Tsunade declared it forbidden.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Rendan Suna Shigure - Sand Shower Combo

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) RendanShigureA

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) RendanShigureB

Rendan Suna Shigure is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja Gaara. The technique functions similar to Suna Shigure, except instead of raining the sand down from above, Gaara fires the sand bullets directly towards his target.
-------------------------------------------------------
Renkuudan - Drilling Air Projectile

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) Renkuudan

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) RenkuudanB

Fuuton • Renkuudan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. The demon Shukaku inhales a large amount of air into his chest and then slams his fist into his chest to expel it. To strengthen the attack Shukaku will imbue chakra into the air. When expelled it forms concussive spherical projectiles capable of inflicting large damage.
------------------------------------------------------------
Ryuusa Bakuryuu - Quicksand Waterfall Current

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) Bakuryuu

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) BakuryuuB

Ryuusa Bakuryuu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja Gaara. The technique functions similar to his Sabaku Kyuu except on a much larger scale. With the development of Gaara's powers he has gained further control over the nearby environment. By crushing rocks and pebbles in the ground with his sand, he can create more useable sand. After focusing his power, a large tidal wave size amount sand will rise from the ground to cover his target and the surrounding area. This technique serves to set up his Sabaku Taisou technique.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Shukaku no Hoko - Halberd of Shukaku

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) ShukakuHokoA

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) ShukakuHokoB

Shukaku no Hoko is a Ninjutsu technique said to be Gaara's Saikou Zettai Kougeki (Supreme Absolute Attack). Gaara collects extremely solid minerals and mixes them into his sand using pressure from his chakra. This creates a very strong and hard Shukaku-like halberd which he can then throw. The strength of the material allows it to penetrate a very strong defense.
--------------------------------------------
Shukaku no Tate - Shield of Shukaku

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) ShukakuTate

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) ShukakuTateB

Shukaku no Tate is a Ninjutsu technique said to be Gaara's Saikou Zettai Bougyo (Supreme Absolute Defense). To stop an incoming attack, Gaara will mainfest a small form of the Shukaku demon out of sand. Gaara collects extremely solid minerals from underground and mixes them into his sand using pressure from his chakra. This creates a very strong defensive barrier.
Shunshin no Jutsu - Body Flicker Technique

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) Shunshin

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) ShunshinB

Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.
----------------------------------------------
Suna Bunshin no Jutsu - Sand Clone Technique

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) SunaBunshin

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) SunaBunshinB

Suna Bunshin is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja Gaara. The clone functions like a normal Bunshin, except it is made out of sand. The clone itself can be formed out of the Suna no Tate that protects Gaara. When a ninja goes to attack the Bunshin, the malleability of the sand allows the blow to sink into the sand, which can then wrap itself around the limb to constrain the attacker.
----------------------------------
Suna no Mayu - Cocoon of Sand

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) Muya

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) MuyaB

Suna no Mayu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja Gaara. It serves as one of Gaara's absolute defenses. After forming the needed hand seals, a sphere of sand will surround his body. This sand cocoon is made as a defensive measure and is also made to allow Gaara to enter into his Shukaku state. Where his body becomes encased in Sand to make him resemble a smaller form of the Shukaku demon. While in the cocoon Gaara will use the Daisan no Me (Third Eye) to view his opponent and the surrounding battlefield.
Suna no Tate - Shield of Sand

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) Tate

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) TateB

Suna no Tate is a Ninjutsu technique created by the Shukaku demon imbued into Gaara. The shield that protects Gaara does so under its own will. Since the time Gaara was a baby, the sand incarnation Shukaku has protected Gaara using this shield of sand. When needed, Gaara can also use his own chakra to control the sand to act as a barrier. Because the protection is reliant upon how quickly the Shukaku demon can respond, it is possible a fast enough ninja can bypass the sand and strike Gaara. If the shield fails, Gaara uses his Suna no Yoroi to act as secondary protection from attack.
-------------------------------------------
Suna no Yoroi - Armor of Sand

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) Yoroi

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) YoroiB

Range: Close (0m ~ 5m))

Suna no Yoroi is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja Gaara. If Gaara's Suna no Tate fails, Gaara uses an almost invisible thin layer of sand to cover his body. For the sand to cover Gaara's body, he has to use his body's chakra. When covered by the sand Gaara becomes heavier and it is more difficult for his body to maneuver. Though the sand does provide some protection, sufficient strikes will break the armor to expose Gaara's natural body.
Suna Raishin - Sand Lightning Needles

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) SunaRaijinA

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) SunaRaijinB

Suna Raishin is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja Gaara. Gaara will hurl sand into the air which will come down around his target as hard pikes. Electricity will be generated from the pikes to arc towards and attack his opponent.If his opponent utilizes lightning, it appears this technique will neutralize its usage in the target.
Suna Shigure - Sand Shower

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) SunaShigure

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) SunaShigure2

The Suna Shigure is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja Gaara. Using his chakra to control nearby sand, Gaara will levitate small clumps of sand above his opponent. This sand can be used to distract his target while he starts his Sabaku Kyuu technique or to provide further sand for the sand coffin itself.
Suna Shuriken - Sand Shuriken

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) SunaShuriken

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) SunaShuriken2

The Sand Shuriken is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja Gaara. Using his chakra to control nearby sand, Gaara will hurl disks of sand at his opponent. Spinning through the air the disks are deadly in strength, inflicting large amounts of damage to his target and surrounding objects.
---------------------------------------------
Tanukineiri no Jutsu - Feigning Sleep Technique

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) Neiri

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) NeiriB

Tanukineiri no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that allows Gaara to take full advantage of incarnation of sand. After being possessed by the Shukaku spirit, Gaara loses control of his body and personality to the demon when he sleeps. Normally as the medium, Gaara does not sleep to try and retain control over himself and the spirit. This limits the true power of Shukaku. However, if he wishes to allow Shukaku to emerge and obtain full control, he can use this technique to place himself into a temporary sleep. To end the sleep, a strong knock to the medium will wake them and end the control of the spirit.
---------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Kirai Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Kirai Uchiha

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2009-09-04

Ninja Stats
Ryo: $500,000
Ryo in the bank: $1,000

PostSubject: Re: Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P)   Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 2:32 am

Who taught you Rasengan, and wtf Sage arts ? , ROFL and Iron Sand ? You can't have Iron Sand. Not approved. Answer my questions first lol
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P)   Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:23 pm

And also: how are you able to use a Medical technique?
Back to top Go down
Gaara-sama
Kage
Kage
Gaara-sama

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P)   Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:10 pm

i shall fill that in the bio...

P.S. its not a medical ninjutsu its a life transferring tech
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P)   Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P) Empty

Back to top Go down

Gaara ~ current kazekage of sand ~ Sage of Earth(W.I.P)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sannin Central :: Ninja Archives (Files) :: Ninja :: Old Ninja-
Jump to: