Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Calling Operative Akahira for Mission

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2009-05-01

Ninja Stats
Clan: Uchiha
Ryo: $75,000
Ryo in the bank: $25,000

Calling Operative Akahira for Mission Empty
PostSubject: Calling Operative Akahira for Mission   Calling Operative Akahira for Mission EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 11:51 am

Mission Title: Kiken Okeru Sono Ueki (危険木の Danger In The Trees)
Mission Type: Promotion
Mission Rank: C
Mission Taker(s): Uchiha Akahira
Mission Taker(s) Rank: Genin
Description of the Operation: Uchiha Akahira will scavenge the Woods surrounding Sora-Ame in search for the threat the recon group in the village discovered. There are said to be multiple, even dozens, of Paper Bombs attached to trees. These paper bombs are linked to each other, thereby making a catastrophic impact if one is even set off. Uchiha Akahira must avoid all traps to activate the bombs, and deactivate them before somebody else can initiate the multiple explosions, which can cause an abrupt, yet powerful Earth Quake against the village.
Reward: [$ = Ryo] $5,000 + Promotion to Chunin Ranking.
Back to top Go down
Akahira Uchiha
Akahira Uchiha

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

PostSubject: Re: Calling Operative Akahira for Mission   Calling Operative Akahira for Mission EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 12:04 pm

He had been briefed on his mission, given the supplies, a meal, and a full night and days rest. He was fully recharged for this mission and ready to take it head on. He had already begun setting up ideas in his head. He ran out of the village, being congratulated on receiving the mission by the guards, with many wishes of good look, then dashed off into the woods.

He immediately began scouting out, taking to the tree tops instead of being on the ground. He was extremely cautious however. He figured there were going to be traps, he just didn't know which ones.
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Calling Operative Akahira for Mission   Calling Operative Akahira for Mission EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 12:12 pm

Gang Leader: Alright, boys!

Female Gang Member: Ahem!?

Gang Leader: Ugh... and girl. We got an intruder on our operation 'ere in Sora-Ame. Lets show him not to get in the affairs of The Shadows.

The Shadows' Gang Members: Yeah!!

-The Shadows' Shinobi were a long way from Akahira's location, but heard of his mission, not to mention what the village's recon figured out. They planned to now dispose of the weakling, as to warn others not to even attempt to discard the bombs. They had the think smart to kill this kid, and wanted to not waste any time. They had bigger plans to do. They needed no time to be wasted on this small-fry of a Shinobi.-
Back to top Go down
Akahira Uchiha
Akahira Uchiha

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Calling Operative Akahira for Mission   Calling Operative Akahira for Mission EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 12:42 pm

Akahira had been scouting for several minutes now, getting the lay about of the already familiar forestry. Then he hopped from one branch to a next and his eyes widened, and he grew alittle pale. He had just gotten very lucky. Below him on the ground was a sort of encampment, more than likely the enemies. Had to be. His brain started working, he figured the bombs had to be somewhere near, surely they weren't so stupid that they would just leave the bombs off by themselves. Of course...by the grammar and language he was hearing from the two chatting below him they sounded like simpletons. He very slowly backed away and immediately set his plan into action while the group was still bunched together.

He backed up as slowly and quietly as he could, taking several minutes until he was comfortable. He scouted around the perimeter of their encampment, staying at least 15 feet away from it at all times. He got out the thinnest ninja wire he had and coated it with his wind chakra. He strung the nearly impossible to see wire in a semi circle perimeter around the front of their base camp, and had it practically on the ground. These weren't meant for traps. He then took out some tags and wrote down a sensory seal on them. When an enemy stepped over the wire and disrupted the wind chakra it would alert him. He then made 5 clones and put a transformation jutsu on all of them, to make them look like different people. Maybe this would throw them off, make them think if they were up against a bunch of genin they had an easy task.

Alright listen up. I want you two to get as close as you can to their camp without getting caught, if you can try to get within 6 or 7 feet. On my mark I want you to get their attention and lead them to this guy.

He points to the third of the 5 clones.

You will be waiting when you see them run around the corner of this tree

He points to a mark on a sketched map.

Then you 3 lead them to me where the other two clones will be waiting. Don't, and I mean don't, get hit by anything. We don't want them to know you are clones just yet. Hopefully they are too stupid and wont notice your main flaw as just regular clones. Once you bring them to these two clones make sure you can keep them there. Leave the rest to me. Hopefully this works.

They all nodded in understanding and went to set up on their positions. Akahira wasn't going to particularly like one part of his plan, but it was the best way he could think of doing it. He set up directly above the two clones that were waiting. Then he gave the word and two clones hopped out of the woods.

Hey morons you looking for us. Yea thats right theres more than just one. The village figured you guys were no match so they would just send the whole damn genin teams, figured it'd make a nice training excersie. Me and my buddy here don't even think it'll be a good warm up.

The other clone looks over as the second clone speaks.

Yea I'd be willing to bet they can't even run faster than us. Lets just go get the sensei. We'll tell him where the camp is at then we'll come in and swipe these goons away.

With that they gave the enemy the number one finger and chirped in as they started to run.

catch us if you can dumb asses!
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Calling Operative Akahira for Mission   Calling Operative Akahira for Mission EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 2:15 pm

Futojo, The Shadows Leader: Don't attack them, they obviously are trying to lure us into a trap of some sort. Those lot of runts won't fool any of us with their trickery. Men... and Woman, keep close, yet hidden, by the Genin. When I give the word, you may attack. For now, I need to think up a strategy to take them out without major trouble.

Miana, The Only Girl in The Shadows: Grr! Those brats make me so mad! C'mon Futojo! Why can't I just go over there, and kill'em?

Futojo: Damnit, Miana! We can't risk ruining the operation just because of them. Nor, by our hands of setting the explosions off on ourselves. So stick to my orders, and follow them!

-The Shadows departed from Futojo, putting on their head-sets, as to use for communication. They divided amongst the area, locating the third clone (which they don't know yet), and looking around the area more.-

Miana (In the Head-Set): Calling all Shinobi, and Futojo! Do you come-in? Over.

Shinobi & Futojo (In Head-Set): We come-in! Over.

Miana (In Head-Set): I've found a third Genin, most likely the same squad as the other three, camped behind a tree. I suspect he's waiting for his teammates to come to him. I've got a good chance of killing him if I tried with even the smallest effort? Is it OK?

Futojo (In Head-Set): No, Miana. I said before: 'No Killing, Unless I give the Order!'
Back to top Go down
Akahira Uchiha
Akahira Uchiha

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Calling Operative Akahira for Mission   Calling Operative Akahira for Mission EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 1:43 pm

The other two "genin" had come trotting back to the third, who wasn't aware that he was being watched.

They didn't take the bait but we know how many are out there thanks to the boss' little wire trick. Well lets head back to the other two and we can ask the boss what he wants to do now.

They all nod and one of the "genin" says:

Did you see the one chick? She looks ready for a fight...too bad she wouldn't be a match for any of us. It's a shame her boss is holding her back, whats a good lookin gal like that doing taking orders from a slob like that.

With that they head back towards the meeting spot. Akahira hears them coming but doesn't move from his hiding spot. The 3 "genin" meet up with the last two.

Where'd the boss go? He told us to meet him here didn't he?

Yea he did...he might have run into trouble...or he might just be making this all part of his plan. Regardless we should wait here like we were instructed to do.
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Calling Operative Akahira for Mission   Calling Operative Akahira for Mission EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 3:04 pm

Futojo: Men... and Miana! Report! Have you found them all? Over.

Miana: Yes. We found the five genin...; hold on! Their saying something. Their leader isn't there, but wait... they have some sort of plan.

Futojo: Miana, I'm giving you orders to attack, and you (secret code)

Miana: ...OK, Futojo. If you say so...

-Miana jumps out into the area, getting into a Kenjutsu stance with her signature sword; the blade curved diagonally, her looking fierce. She called out to her opponents in anger.-

Miana: Lets go runts! And you too, I know you're out their, 'boss', it's about time you stopped hiding behind their tracks!
Back to top Go down
Akahira Uchiha
Akahira Uchiha

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Calling Operative Akahira for Mission   Calling Operative Akahira for Mission EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 5:47 pm

Akahira smirked for he had indeed been hiding, but he didn't let his clones know he was hiding amongst them. If he was going to truly gain a hiding spot even his clones needed to remain oblivious to his whereabouts. He had prepared for this earlier and was hoping he could entice her more. Even further he wanted them to feel like they had him entirely outnumbered, which they did. The clones were dismissed, poofing away and he dropped down ready to face the woman.

So sad that you still don't stand a chance. Better call reinforcements sweetheart cause your gonna need them.

He drew his scimitars and got into his Phantom Blades Stance, knowing she didn't have a clue that his sword style wasn't your average. He stood there but didn't moving, waiting for her to make the first strike.
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Calling Operative Akahira for Mission   Calling Operative Akahira for Mission EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:10 pm

Miana: Don't flatter me... I can take care of myself...

-She made quick, precise movements towards Akahira. She would leap towards him, making a small clone jutsu of her striking blade in split images of where the real one would hit to surprise him. She would smirk.-
Back to top Go down
Akahira Uchiha
Akahira Uchiha

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Calling Operative Akahira for Mission   Calling Operative Akahira for Mission EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:47 pm

He blocked with both his scimitars out of habit when he saw a sword poof away, and a second later her real strike had hit his other scimitar. He smiled back...she was devious and he liked that. But he didn't counter. He backed up a foot step and kept his defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Calling Operative Akahira for Mission   Calling Operative Akahira for Mission EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 1:02 pm

-She increased pressure upon on her blade to force both his scimitars into getting a distance from each other. Then, she made her attack, going for a slash at his chest.-
Back to top Go down
Akahira Uchiha
Akahira Uchiha

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Calling Operative Akahira for Mission   Calling Operative Akahira for Mission EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 2:12 pm

He sides stepped, letting himself get cut alittle. When her arm was still outstretched from her strike he acted. Making his move while in his Phantom Blade style.

Style~Greater Phantom Blades
Spoiler:

Crescent Rising
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling Operative Akahira for Mission   Calling Operative Akahira for Mission Empty

Back to top Go down

Calling Operative Akahira for Mission
Page 1 of 1