Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Waka Hyuuga
Anbu Black OPs
Anbu Black OPs
Waka Hyuuga

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-05-12

Ninja Stats
Clan: None
Ryo: $0
Ryo in the bank: $5000

Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds. Empty
PostSubject: Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds.   Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 1:34 pm

*A stump in the middle of an extense, tall grass plain. Said tall grass would easily reach the waist of a normal built 18 year old. That stump was the only thing that could be of even remotely alike an hideout, and it seemed to be wide and tall enough to cover a kneeling person. Waka sits on that stump, eyes closed, with an ocarina on his mouth, playing an unknown tune, two swords by his sides, Sakabato and Senbonzakura, and a cookie pot behind his body*
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $26,000
Ryo in the bank: $0

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds.   Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 1:41 pm

Nice place for a picnic if anyone would be bothered to come this far out. Says a voice, seemingly, and literally coming from above.
Misuto was sat atop a porcupine, not one of those cuddly, angry little shits that impale your hand with quills, but a large, angry shit that impales torsos.
Misuto hops down from next to his Animal Path and casually strolls towards Waka, his hands in his pockets and Haineko in her sheathe by his side.
Back to top Go down
Waka Hyuuga
Anbu Black OPs
Anbu Black OPs
Waka Hyuuga

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds.   Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 1:49 pm

*he smirks, and throws his ocarina upwards, which then falls behind him. As the ocarina falls, waka's complexion easily seems to change. He seems focused, and his forehead gains buldges, his regularly gray eyes gaining what would appear to be pupils. Waka had also focused chakra on his feet, unleashing the chains of shinosku from his feet. The Ocarina fell in the grass behind him. He could easily get it again. He strethed the bandages on his arms and legs, then stanced for hyuuga taijutsu*

Porcupines aren't easily edible. You haven't got a good idea for eating stuff, you know.

Mmm...? At his side... is that-...?!
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds.   Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 1:54 pm

Heyyy, Senbon-Kun! Yells Haineko telepathically to Sebbonzakura, causing Misuto to stare blankly ahead for a moment, facepalming.
That looks like a fighting stance to me. He grins, removing his ANBU mask with a single hand, dropping it to the ground to reveal his Rinnegan eyes.
You're Hyuuga, He begins, taking note of the Byakugan, Believe me, my field of vision is even better than yours. He states.
Animal Path makes a couple of handseals as a large red dog appears with two heads, angrily growling at Waka with suspicion.
Back to top Go down
Waka Hyuuga
Anbu Black OPs
Anbu Black OPs
Waka Hyuuga

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds.   Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:02 pm

*a bead of sweat runs through the sheath of senbonzakura*

Yeah, should know that kid's voice anywhere preety easily... Ninja, do me a favor, do it...

*waka blinks a bit, and then shakes his head*

so let's see. by what you said, you, with only one set of eyes, can see a full 360ยบ around you, see through anything even if another doujutsu is annoying you, somewhat see stuff from any angle and zoom in on stuff like a telescope, and you can see life force, chakra streams, tenketsu and bloodstreams.

*he then reaches to his back pouch, pulls out a book, and skims through it. The book's title seems to be "Myths and Unexisting legends of the shinobi world"*

It says here Rin'negan shouldn't be able to do that unless there's more than one carcass around you, and even then, they'd have to both be fighting in the same area, and they'd all have to be placed diferently and as close or as far as you want said "telescope" to be zoomed in and "angle" to be placed in.
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds.   Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:09 pm

Meh. Replies Misuto, before thinking over it, opening his mouth again, closing it, opening it again and repeating, Meh. Again before a satisfied look comes over his face, he jad clearly outsmarted this peon in the argument.
Vision is irrelevant, really. He mutters, not putting much thought into the statement.
I don't believe you've met my dod, his name is Fluffles.
Back to top Go down
Waka Hyuuga
Anbu Black OPs
Anbu Black OPs
Waka Hyuuga

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds.   Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:14 pm

*he then flips a page on the book, finding a rumor about a plant man being the king of the sun, and a myth about a 8 that grew to a 9, then shrugs and throws the book away*

sorry, what did you say? I was reading a couple of unbelivable myths.
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds.   Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:17 pm

Fluffles. He replies, pointing at his angry two headed giant dog.
Did you read the myth aout the Rinengan being awesome? He asks, It isn't really a myth. He whispers.
Senbon-Kuuun Yells Haineko, trying to get Senbonzakura's attention.
Anyway, have you achieved Shikai yet?
Back to top Go down
Waka Hyuuga
Anbu Black OPs
Anbu Black OPs
Waka Hyuuga

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds.   Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:26 pm

*he blinks a bit*

at the time this book was written, it was. It doesn't say much about being awesome though. Says the only thing worth mentioning was that it could control carcasses, and created the ninjutsu everyone knows and loves nowadays. But that's not that good. There's also the myth it was from there the byakugan and sharingan developed, but that part was hard to read. For some reason the writter didn't belive that much either, as it has repeated notes about such. Last records about the rin'negan are about some tyrant using it for evil.

*more beads of sweat run through the sword of senbonzakura*

what, what is it, Haineko? Some problem?

*it asks haineko telepatically, but soon returns to waka's mind again*

I swear, you lose and die, and you die twice more. I don't care if your eyes can see almost everything, you shall die

Shikai...? Oh you mean the first release? Nah, the spirit doesn't agree too much with my views. Something about my guts on sticks and heads on crosses. Or backwards.
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds.   Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:33 pm

How have you been all this time? You forgot to write. Says Haineko, unknowing the reason why she hadn't been written to.
Haineko only activated for me so that she could go and have 'adventures'. He says, before sighing and chuckling slightly, What sort of Zanpaktou Wielder are you if you don't even follow the same ideals? He asks.
Anyway, I'm sure this will cut the banter, want to spar?
Back to top Go down
Waka Hyuuga
Anbu Black OPs
Anbu Black OPs
Waka Hyuuga

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds.   Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:46 pm

*his eye twitches, as he stances again*

If your "proud and joy" is only your rin'negan and talking with a sword as well as knowing it's name... You shouldn't be too hard. Besides, you don't need to have the same ideals than him. With alot of luck I bet he only thinks me winning against him was a fluke, and that's why he doesn't accept me per-se.

*he cracks his neck, his left hand nearby sakabato, and his right pointing towards misuto*

... Because your annoying. I've been hauled around by a kid that knows how to use a sword and sees everything around himself that has defeated me by a mere fluke and me dropping my guard repeatdly. I've also been trapped on a mountain that I could have maybe have fled from, but didn't for some god known reason. And you haven't even written either!
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds.   Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:02 pm

You don't have to be so mean... Sighs Haineko.
Misuto tilts his head, Cracking your neck like that will rub the cartilage and give you arthiritis. He says like a school teacher, grinning and slowly making handseals, squatting and placing his palms to the ground, releasing two black scaled snakes into the ground which dig under Waka and burst upwards, trying to ensnare his legs, not actually intending any harm.
Meanwhile, Misuto uncheathes Haineko and points her at Waka, the tiop glinting in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Waka Hyuuga
Anbu Black OPs
Anbu Black OPs
Waka Hyuuga

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds.   Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:07 pm

*he hops backwards once, but when he lands, he seems to slide backwards, as if he was standing on ice. Waka, as for a response for the Fuuma drawing his weapon, does nothing, still holding the same stance.*

Well sooooorry! You try being defeated by a kid instead of being defeated by a... ... wait, is that guy an albino too?

*waka sweatdrops*

... Whatever I do with my body is my will. No using my carcass either.
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds.   Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:14 pm

Well he certainly isn't tanned. Replies Haineko, sounding almost dissappointed.
The snakes change their course and lunge at Waka again, each flanking him on his left and right. Fluffles slowly walks forwards, growiling louder, waiting for Misuto to give the command. Haineko, time for a fight. He says to his sword, Oh good. She grins telepathically as Misuto walks forwards, a pair of angelic wings spreading behind him due to his Tatoo Seal as he floats slightly off the ground, avoiding the effects of the slipepry ground.
Back to top Go down
Waka Hyuuga
Anbu Black OPs
Anbu Black OPs
Waka Hyuuga

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds.   Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:22 pm

*he blinks a bit, as he starts floating off the ground. He looses his stance to shrug, closing one of his eyes*

Floating capabilities, a two headed mutt, and a sword named ash cat. If alot of luck and do to your the info you somewhat provided, and considering most of the swords I met had similar effects to what their names are...

*he keeps the rest to himself, and holds his left hand above senbonzakura's hilt, his right hand above sakabato's*

I never said you could PICK ME UP! Grab me. I dare you. C'mon!

*he sweatdrops, and sighs, shaking his head*
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds.   Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:27 pm

Not a 'two headed mutt', his name is Fluffles, you'll upset him. He says as the Snakes angle upwards and bite at Waka while Misuto simply re-angles Haineko, pointing her at Waka again.
Growl, Haineko He mutters as the blade turns to ash, which drifts quickly towards Waka, blocking the path between the two of them, however, from the Animal Path's elevated position on the porcupine, he could keep track of what Waka was doing.
Back to top Go down
Waka Hyuuga
Anbu Black OPs
Anbu Black OPs
Waka Hyuuga

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds.   Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:38 pm

*he smirked, and then, using the knowledge of both the rin'negan that he read about (although some may have been complete balooney, they still have to be tested) and the light that abandoned him, he draws his sakabato, turning it around before the strike, slashing the snake's head off, in a iai of sorts, then sheathes the blade, kneeling and forming handseals. After said handseals were completed, he is surrounded by a flash of pure white light, disapearing from sight after the flash fades*
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds.   Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:42 pm

Misuto, not knowing where Waka went, makes the ashes surround him in a wall of defence which would stop most incoming attacks.
The Dogs second head extends from the body and forms into a second dog, which sniffs around, prepared to attack at any point.
Animal Path simply sitson the Porcupine and uncheathes his dual-katanas, ready to defend himself.
Back to top Go down
Waka Hyuuga
Anbu Black OPs
Anbu Black OPs
Waka Hyuuga

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds.   Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:46 pm

*he smirks, as he was simply kneeled in the tall grass. Sure, the dog would have located him already, and he noticed the dogs separating. Interesting enough, the dog seemed to be some kind of evolved hydra hybrid with cerberus. He makes more handseals, this time, for a diferent technique. 3 simple clones appear, and after he swiftly gets up, cloaked in the smoke explosion from the clone technique, the four scatter. One goes towards misuto, the other towards the porcupine, and the other two go each towards a dog. Each seem to be wielding their own copy of a senbonzakura*
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds.   Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:55 pm

The clone coming towards Misuto is greeted by an incoming wall of ashes while the ones going towards the dogs are challenged by the huge dogs lunging at them with ferocity, biting and clawing at them.
The one near the porcupine has several quills fires at it, each of which were around half a foot thick and a metre long.
Back to top Go down
Waka Hyuuga
Anbu Black OPs
Anbu Black OPs
Waka Hyuuga

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds.   Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:10 pm

*the one going towards the wall of ashes smirks, and seems to roll to the left side, then cartwheel into a stand, still heading to the left, dodging the ashes. Meanwhile, the one going against the porcupine, knowing his demise could not be avoided, was impaled, and thereby, decipated. The last two which were headed at the dogs although, had diferent opinions. That which was obviously the real one changed his hold on the sword, deflecting the claws, while using that oportunity to throw a single deep strike along the dog's whole width: From head, to tail. The other clones, considering that it was known who was the real one already, decipated, the trick being over*
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds.   Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:19 pm

Misuto simply watches, floating a few feet from the ground with ash surrounding him as his clones dissipate. The dog yelps in pain as about two feet of his flesh is sliced open before it leaps to the side, it, in turn, splitting into two bodies and charging at Waka, biting at him whilst the other tries to crush him.
The Porcupine takes aim and fire off about ten quills at Waka, aiming to slice his legs and arms to bring him down without killing him.
Back to top Go down
Waka Hyuuga
Anbu Black OPs
Anbu Black OPs
Waka Hyuuga

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds.   Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:28 pm

*he smirks, and draws the sakabato, jumping up and to the left, flipping somewhat, dodging the dogs and in a way, the quills too. Due to the aim of the porcupine, the dogs would not only (probably) hit each other, but also quite take the quills for him. He would land far from the dogs, still examining the surroundings, shrugging with both weapons on his hands*

Was that all?

*the senbonzakura seems to cough and spit telepatically*

I'll kill you. I'll KILL YOU! I saw the GUTS of some random ass hybrid hydra with cereberus mutt, for WHAT?! now you got THREE dogs after you!

*waka sweatdrops, and holds a hyuuga stance, but with the swords on his hands instead, the sakabato on his right, pointing at the dogs, and the senbonzakura in the left, pointed at the floor*

shut uuuuup, I thought it would've only happen if you cut it's head, not the whole body. What am I supposed to do, shatter him?

... well, that could've be a good idea if you knew my name and I actually stood being around you... But that's not the point!
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds.   Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:33 pm

Misuto notices the Hyuuga's stance, grinning and taking this oppertunity as the Animal Path appears infront of Waka, swinging both swords to slice at tendons in the armpits and behind the knees, being a perfectly capable swordsman.
The dogs which hit eachother mold together and jump out of the way of the quills, un-molding again as the injured dog whines and paws at its wound, trying to lick the blood away as the others stand infront of it, protecting it.
The ashs around Misuto suddenly fly swiftly at Waka, rushing over eachother in order to slice at him.
Back to top Go down
Waka Hyuuga
Anbu Black OPs
Anbu Black OPs
Waka Hyuuga

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds.   Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:40 pm

*he raises his weapons, deflecting them while stepping backwards, sheathing his weapon as he notices the ashes aproaching. He grins, and throws himself off balance, towards the animal path as he rotates around himself, pouring chakra from every pore. Due to the ground feeling like ice to him, even if he was rotating, he was moving towards the animal path*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds.   Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds. Empty

Back to top Go down

Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next