Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Misutsu and Ryuu; Meating of family

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuu Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Ryuu Fuuma

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Ninja Stats
Clan: None
Ryo: $0
Ryo in the bank: $0

Misutsu and Ryuu; Meating of family Empty
PostSubject: Misutsu and Ryuu; Meating of family   Misutsu and Ryuu; Meating of family EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:37 pm

Ryuu walked into the wilderness his face covered by the hood of his jacket, "hmmm..I wonder why i was asked to come here..." he said to himself as he waited lifting the hood from his face revealing his black hair.
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $26,000

PostSubject: Re: Misutsu and Ryuu; Meating of family   Misutsu and Ryuu; Meating of family EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:41 pm

Misuto was positioned in a nearby tree's branch, looking down, making soft whistling noises to immitate birds before stopping.
Hello there. Misuto greets Ryuu simply, hopping down from the tree and approaching him.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Ryuu Fuuma

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Misutsu and Ryuu; Meating of family   Misutsu and Ryuu; Meating of family EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:46 pm

Ryuu nodded at Misuto "Hello" he said simply. "Where you the one who called me here?" he asked as he brushed his hair out of his eyes. "god I'm already bored," he thought.
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Misutsu and Ryuu; Meating of family   Misutsu and Ryuu; Meating of family EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:55 pm

Uh-huh... I says, studying his opponent coldly, his Animal Path watching from a tall tree above, ready to be a second pair of eyes if the need arose.
Misuto performs a string of handseals, his eyes glowing a bright red,
I want to test your powers... He adds, making more handseals, Fire dragon napalm jutsu! He yells, expelling a large amount of flame at Ryuu.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Ryuu Fuuma

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Misutsu and Ryuu; Meating of family   Misutsu and Ryuu; Meating of family EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:04 pm

Ryuu reactid quickly when Misutso began preforming handseals and began his own set aswell "Mizu no Tatsumaki (Tornado of Water)" he said as he finished the set of handseals as large amounts of water began seaming to come right out of the ground, and began spining around him acting as a barier blocking the flame from harming him. Sending any exese water at Misutso in a small wave of water.
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Misutsu and Ryuu; Meating of family   Misutsu and Ryuu; Meating of family EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:07 pm

Misuto grins slightly, making more handseals, Fire release: Rocket. He mutters, sending a ball of fire at the wave which explodes upon contact, stopping it from getting any closer. Several long, black scaled snakes slither from Misuto's sleeves, about six in all, scattering around him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misutsu and Ryuu; Meating of family   Misutsu and Ryuu; Meating of family Empty

Back to top Go down

Misutsu and Ryuu; Meating of family
Page 1 of 1