Number of posts : 25
Age : 24
Location : The Village Hidden in Leafs
Registration date : 2008-06-22
Ryo in the bank: $4900000
|Subject: RP Rules Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:45 pm|| |
DON'T godmod! Examples of godmodding would be:
2. Using an attack that your RP character is clearly not capable of yet.
3. Claiming to have something (bloodline..jutsu.. etc.) that you clearly and obviously cannot have or use.
4. Ignoring another person's post/attack.
5. Use common sense. It's pretty hard for a genin to hit a jounin..
6. When in character, try not to use faces like ^^ o.o xD too much.. It's ok, it just sometimes bothers some people.
7. When you are RPing and say you have to do something irl. DON'T just say it!! Use parentheses () and say OOC. OOC means Out Of Character. This is so people know you aren't in character and you're just chatting.
BE DESCRIPTIVE!!! The more descriptive your post is.. the better. Example.. we want posts like this.
Ai takes out two kunai and points them at the enemy ahead of her. "You end here." In an instant, she runs towards her enemy swinging both kunai rapidly in front of her as she prepares to take a slash at him/her.
You don't have to type like that you can use your action marks.. *~([.. w/e works. Just make sure it's descriptive and easy to understand. We don't want to see posts like this:
*runs up and slahses his head off before he can even move* HA so thats how its gonna end huh? <--- MAJOR godmodding.
Aaaand finally... don't have a senseless and pointless argument over who godmodded and who won!!! The mods/admins will decide that so just RP and have fun =]
My Dragon Scroll
|Subject: Re: RP Rules Tue May 05, 2009 9:04 pm|| |
Number of posts : 22
Age : 26
Location : Currently . . . Unknown
Registration date : 2008-12-30
Ryo in the bank: $0
|Subject: Re: RP Rules Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:34 am|| |
We should seriously update this...