Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"The Room" - Meeting Room [Uchiha Only]

Go down 
+5
Gale Uchiha
Taimoshi Uchiha
Nathan Uchiha
Itachi Uchiha
Madara Uchiha
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Madara Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Madara Uchiha

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

"The Room" - Meeting Room [Uchiha Only] Empty
PostSubject: "The Room" - Meeting Room [Uchiha Only]   "The Room" - Meeting Room [Uchiha Only] EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:18 pm

A small room with a round table in the center.The room is meant for discussions about the Uchiha clan and the outside world.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Vet.
Vet.
Itachi Uchiha

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Ninja Stats
Clan: Uchiha
Ryo: $100,000
Ryo in the bank: $10,000

PostSubject: Re: "The Room" - Meeting Room [Uchiha Only]   "The Room" - Meeting Room [Uchiha Only] EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:28 pm

*comes out from the darkness of the room and waits for other uchiha to get to the location*
Back to top Go down
Nathan Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Nathan Uchiha

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Ninja Stats
Ryo: $75,000

PostSubject: Re: "The Room" - Meeting Room [Uchiha Only]   "The Room" - Meeting Room [Uchiha Only] EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:33 pm

walk in with a wolf on my left side
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2009-05-01

Ninja Stats
Ryo in the bank: $25,000

PostSubject: Re: "The Room" - Meeting Room [Uchiha Only]   "The Room" - Meeting Room [Uchiha Only] EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:37 pm

The main door opened by a small crack,someone peering in.He walked in slowly,moving out of everyone's way,and just sat there waiting to see any news.He was taken in by Sasuke,so this is something he had to do,Sasuke saying he had to do "Errands" for his clan.He didn't look towards any of them who already arrived,but merely closed his eyes.He waited patiently for the meeting to start,or for Sasuke to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Ninja Stats
Clan: None
Ryo: $0

PostSubject: Re: "The Room" - Meeting Room [Uchiha Only]   "The Room" - Meeting Room [Uchiha Only] EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:47 pm

Gale walks in with a mask on.He also has his tengu cloak on.He looked at Itachi because he looked exactly like him and then Gale sat infront of him and waited for the others.
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Madara Uchiha

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: "The Room" - Meeting Room [Uchiha Only]   "The Room" - Meeting Room [Uchiha Only] EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 9:29 pm

Madara entered the room.He had walked over to the table and had taken a seat."We must wait for everyone else."
Back to top Go down
Shunsuke Uchiha
Shunsuke Uchiha

Number of posts : 31

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: "The Room" - Meeting Room [Uchiha Only]   "The Room" - Meeting Room [Uchiha Only] EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:28 am

A red phoenix slowly floated through the air as it poofed and dropped Shunsuke onto his chair on the right side of the table and right next to Sasuke's seat.
"I thought most of us were dead..." He cackled as he activated his sharingan.
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: "The Room" - Meeting Room [Uchiha Only]   "The Room" - Meeting Room [Uchiha Only] EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:15 am

"I thought It said High ranking Uchiha's.Your a Lowly Gennin.You can't even pass the Uchiha exams"Said the man who's voice sounded like Itachi's.
Back to top Go down
Shunsuke Uchiha
Shunsuke Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: "The Room" - Meeting Room [Uchiha Only]   "The Room" - Meeting Room [Uchiha Only] EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:45 am

"Your blindness is more then I could think of Gale." Shunsuke smiled as he closed his eyes and put his feet on the table. " You are one miserable jounin that can't read when it said Uchiha only...and as far as I know I am an Uchiha..."

((Gale if you are RPing for ITachi I will delete your damn post you scrub noob))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "The Room" - Meeting Room [Uchiha Only]   "The Room" - Meeting Room [Uchiha Only] EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 6:16 am

(1st Uchiha Meeting)

Sasuke had approached the corridor leading to this room. The corridor had a hidden passage behind a shrine with some winged demons and scrolls that hung vertically down both sides of the clan's secrets and past history. As Sasuke draws near the room, murmuring and some various voices of what sounded like chatter was heard.

"Hmm, so they decided to start this little party without me"...*Sasuke smirked to himself as he was almost late to meeting, because another one of his long walks* Sasuke enters the room quietly expecting all eyes to be on him as he sat down in his chair with Shunsuke sitting to the left of him.

Madara sat at the head of the table which had meant he was in charge of this session and everyone must listen to what he had to say before they voiced their opinons with logical facts included into their reasonings. Sasuke looked across the table and saw his brother Itachi directly across from him as he then gazed upon Taimoshi, Nathan and his pet wolf.
Gale and Shunsuke appeared to be arguing about something controversial as Madara and everyone awaited everyone else to come forward.
Back to top Go down
Mimi Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Mimi Uchiha

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Ninja Stats
Ryo: $50,000

PostSubject: Re: "The Room" - Meeting Room [Uchiha Only]   "The Room" - Meeting Room [Uchiha Only] EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:42 pm

Mimi entered the room while looking at what appeared to be male Uchihas only Male only?seems kinda boring... she noticed someone well two people she was familiar with Hello Brothers... she scanned the room.there were some Uchihas that she hasn't met and some seemed familiar or so she thought.she gave a light smirk to Itachi and a smile to her other brother,Sasuke.

Is everyone almost here? one of her hand was on her hip while the other was playing with a strand of her black hair while her onyx eyes scanned over the table.she was now at Sasuke's side having a bored look on her face since she really didn't want to come but she was already bored so she decided to come here for the fun of it ...
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Madara Uchiha

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: "The Room" - Meeting Room [Uchiha Only]   "The Room" - Meeting Room [Uchiha Only] EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:59 pm

Madara had leaned back on his chair.He placed his feet on the table,his sharingan looking at each and everyone of the Uchiha that attended the session."Im guessing that we are all here.I plan on starting the session."He placed his arms behind the back of his head,getting into a more comfortable position."Gale,will you pass me those papers in the middle of the table?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "The Room" - Meeting Room [Uchiha Only]   "The Room" - Meeting Room [Uchiha Only] EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:03 pm

Sasuke watched to see what was going on surveying everyone in the room while he leaned back in his chair as well, trying to find a more comfortable position. Sasuke looks at the huge pile of documents of so sort along with portfolios and folders. ( Hmm they must have a description of why this meeting was called )...( I wonder what is this whole thing about I'm missing out on training time )

*Sasuke sat patiently as he awaited the session to commence* Finally Madara called on Gale to pass the papers that he'd been eyeing the entire time. Sasuke was all ears...
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Madara Uchiha

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: "The Room" - Meeting Room [Uchiha Only]   "The Room" - Meeting Room [Uchiha Only] EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:32 pm

Madara goes through the folders trying to find the paper he needs."Sorry,these are just the bills we owe."After a few minutes,Madara finds the sheet of paper."Ok.I found it."He looks at everyone before starting to read off the paper."I have called you all here to discuss some things that need to be taken care of.Itachi has to say a few things as well.As you all know,some of us Uchiha have formed a group that will help the others in their financial needs.The group,the Tengu Bandits,have been robbing numerous banks from different villages."

Madara turns to Sasuke and nods,noticing the progress made in trying to end our little recession."The Tengu Bandits have robbed enough banks to put us in the middle class bracket.So,everyone clap it up!we are not poor any more.That reminds me."He reaches into his Akatsuki cloak and pulls out a picture,sliding it on the desk."That's my new house near the beautiful lake in the Land of Water.Pretty nice eh?"He smiles under the mask.

"Well enough with my life,let me continue.The Uchiha now have 5,000,000 locked in our high security safe,located in the Uchiha Manor.If anyone tries to steal it,they will be annihilated.Well thats that with our economy."He slides the sheet under the folder and pulls out another sheet of paper."Now,i made a death list for the Uchiha clan.If you want anyone on it,please write their names down and we will assign you a squad to assassinate the person.As you can see,we already have Aries down,Sasuke is taking care of that."Madara slides the paper onto the desk so that everyone gets the chance to write down a name.

"I need you all to post up some death list papers in each village.If outside shinobi want them dead,us Uchiha will get the job done.If a person on the list is close to you,don't take the job,simple as that.This will be a way to get the Uchiha money coming to us non stop.Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: "The Room" - Meeting Room [Uchiha Only]   "The Room" - Meeting Room [Uchiha Only] EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:40 pm

Taimoshi listened throughout Tobi-kun's speech,his eyes popping open several times,him not expecting the Uchiha Clan to take jobs as Hitman just because of economic struggles.He looked over at Sasuke a few times,him not getting told that he might have to kill people just to help the Clan get some Bang for it's Buck.He sighed,not looking at Tobi,or any of the other High-ranking Uchiha Clan men,nor woman.He waited to see what would happen,knowing one more person had to speak,or atleast that was what he was told by Tobi-kun.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Vet.
Vet.
Itachi Uchiha

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Ninja Stats
Ryo: $100,000

PostSubject: Re: "The Room" - Meeting Room [Uchiha Only]   "The Room" - Meeting Room [Uchiha Only] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:41 am

as some of u already know, we are behind, being overshadowed. others are starting to underestimate us in ways i never thought possible.....well the time is now. its time to boost our true power and prove those many wrong. im looking for top notch uchiha for a army of my makings. *pauses as i look about the room* a army of prowess, illusion of darkness, fear and determination. only some will be chosen as only the best will take up a position. and out of those chosen, will be enlightened with a new hidden and dark power. *looks about the room watching the faces of the present uchiha* *thinks* "ive already chosen 3...." *my cloak begins to down into pieces of torn dark cloth forming into crow to create a whole flock. they fly out of the proximity*
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: "The Room" - Meeting Room [Uchiha Only]   "The Room" - Meeting Room [Uchiha Only] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:50 am

Gale after hearing what the man said he then slowly got up,Gale looked around the room and he then closed his eyes and then began to speak."The fuuma's are the one's that are mocking us,Our fan is our pride our will.And "Gale opens his eyes and tome 3 sharingan blazing and looking around the room scaning it.Then he bagan to speak more."this is our Power,this is what we use to protect our fan......"Said Gale.And then he sat down and took off his mask.

ooc:looks like Itachi,Son.And I had a mask on how do you know what I look like.
Back to top Go down
Shunsuke Uchiha
Shunsuke Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: "The Room" - Meeting Room [Uchiha Only]   "The Room" - Meeting Room [Uchiha Only] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 5:20 am

Shunsuke yawned as all others were very heated up.
"You people are amusing...but it's not about spreading fear and violence..." Shunsuke said as he closed his eyes..."We can always call The Three God's of the Uchiha....."
He paused and coughed.
"The best way to destroy our enemy is to letting them destroy themselves....it's not about getting into a front and killing and killing...you have to change people's way of thinking and make them and their own allies fight each other...secretly and dirty...is the method of being on top of the world...the hidden force is the strongest..."
He then yawned as he nodded to Itachi who spoke about chose ones.
"I am by rank a genin but by power I can overpower most of our Uchihas which do not deserrve their last name being an Uchiha..." He said as his eyes looked straight into Gale and he thought of Mitsuki..."Do not trust anyone...even your own selves, Uchihas..."
With that speech Shunsuke laid back onto his comfortable chair and yawned again.
Back to top Go down
Yushiro Senju
Genin
Genin
Yushiro Senju

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-06-08

Ninja Stats
Clan: Senju
Ryo: $50000

PostSubject: Re: "The Room" - Meeting Room [Uchiha Only]   "The Room" - Meeting Room [Uchiha Only] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:23 pm

Romo is at the wall at the darkest corner and just listens to the meeting and seeing what its all about and when he here the word killing a smiles forms on his face and he just continues smileing and listening knowing he would gladly do what is requested
Back to top Go down
Mimi Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Mimi Uchiha

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Ninja Stats
Ryo: $50,000

PostSubject: Re: "The Room" - Meeting Room [Uchiha Only]   "The Room" - Meeting Room [Uchiha Only] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 5:21 pm

She closed her eyes and then opened them again,her three tomoe sharingan showing as she did this,a smile appeared on her face "Well i'll sign up,sounds interesting..." she would first look at the list then decide,she was always picky
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Madara Uchiha

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: "The Room" - Meeting Room [Uchiha Only]   "The Room" - Meeting Room [Uchiha Only] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 7:18 pm

Madara would look at gale."Who said the Fuuma were part of this.We are at peace with the Fuuma and they are at peace with us."Madara rises from his seat and walks out of the room."Session over."
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: "The Room" - Meeting Room [Uchiha Only]   "The Room" - Meeting Room [Uchiha Only] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 7:29 pm

"depends are the Uchiha's equal in the Fuuma's eyes,The truth will not be hidden for long."Said Gale.Then he got up and then Gale who already had a vulture waiting for him he opens the window.Then he fails out of the building landing on the Vulture and then the Vulture flys away.
Back to top Go down
Shunsuke Uchiha
Shunsuke Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: "The Room" - Meeting Room [Uchiha Only]   "The Room" - Meeting Room [Uchiha Only] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:39 am

"Gale is an idiot, dear Uchiha brethren." Shunsuke spoke sadly. " I can't believe we have him in the clan...his imagination is beyond normal...and what Madara said is true so Gale shouldn't make any quick descisions and just attack whoever he wants cause he would scar our name."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "The Room" - Meeting Room [Uchiha Only]   "The Room" - Meeting Room [Uchiha Only] EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:43 pm

Sasuke overhears Shunsuke's and Kirai's arguments about Gale.

Sasuke: *reading how to seduce a femme fatale, with the book carefully placed inside a book called how to be a sage as he get's called on* Umh uhh Yes I agree Kirai. That's definately the best thing you've come up with so far *nervously shuts the book as he askes*

What are we gonna do about our uhh pest problem?

Sasuke: Wait why are we focused on gale so much here? We should defiantely go an take over a village, but how? Do we do it like thieves in the dead of the night and hop the village gates?...What would our operation be called?
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: "The Room" - Meeting Room [Uchiha Only]   "The Room" - Meeting Room [Uchiha Only] EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:23 pm

The now stronger, Taimoshi Uchiha, stood infront of his Uchiha Brethren, offering a compromise. "You've all seem to forgotten..? Both I, and Sasuke have controlled Konohoa as the Hokage at least once. Why not conqueror the wretched village that tried to put us into extinction..? I'm currently in control of the village, and can orchestrate the domination for the Uchiha.. What do you say?" Taimoshi offered; giving his Uchiha Brethren an option of compromise to Sasuke's suggestion of Village Take-over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The Room" - Meeting Room [Uchiha Only]   "The Room" - Meeting Room [Uchiha Only] Empty

Back to top Go down

"The Room" - Meeting Room [Uchiha Only]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next