Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Artist vs The Black lightning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Takesho Genkaku
Academy Student
Academy Student
Takesho Genkaku

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-06-28

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

The Artist vs The Black lightning Empty
PostSubject: The Artist vs The Black lightning   The Artist vs The Black lightning EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 3:42 pm

*I fly threw the sky on a clay bird as my right hand's mouth is chewing something. in a few minutes a small dragon comes out if my right hand's mouth. I use a seal and in a poof of smoke it grows. From its tails spheres fall down to the ground and fall down so hard they are stuck underground. Next the whole dragons turns into spheres and does the same.*

*I then fly to a branch of a tree as I put clay in both my left and right hand's mouth and in seconds about fifteen clay spiders come out the the mouths. They shoot clay webs around the battlefield from branch to branch eventually covering the battle field. I smirk as I kneel to the ground then stretch.*

Hmm Almost *I then put some more clay in my mouth and in a minute or two about fifty clay birds come out of the mouths. They fly to each branch that doesn't have clay web on it and fly underneath it staying there. I smirk and wait laughing as my trap is ready.* Where is she
Back to top Go down
Kina Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Kina Fuuma

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2009-06-19

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: The Artist vs The Black lightning   The Artist vs The Black lightning EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 3:50 pm

Kina appears on a branch and smirks and rubs her head knowing she is busy he challenges her anywayz well she knew she had no choice so she stand spread her arms as her body streaks cracking like chirping birds and lighting strike s and it turns black and she smirks as she does this then she looks at himDeidara the artist i know the forest is your battlefield well i have a change of plans,we fight on my battlefieldand the black lighting begins to turn into a orb and as it expands its just destroys everything until the orb expands covering mostly the whole forest and destroying it trapping her and deidara inside and inside this orb is no trees cause of the destruction but plains thats all and she glaces at deidara and jumps and points two fingers sending down a surge of black lighting from her fingers right at deidara and then she lands and gets in a stance and waits

Tensa Huri Kai
Users:Kina
DEscription:KIna
uses her element black lighting to cover the area in a orb of lighting
and in this orb her powers increase x10 and in this jutsu the foe has
no where to go and kina uses this orb to attack the foe from all
directions with black lighting shockwaves and even hit with this too
many times can mean the end of you
Back to top Go down
Takesho Genkaku
Academy Student
Academy Student
Takesho Genkaku

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: The Artist vs The Black lightning   The Artist vs The Black lightning EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:06 pm

*As thinks start to crack I tell my clay bird to fly up as high as it can. While this happens I am trapped in the orb. My bird flies down until it is at the top of the orb but not touching it. I bodyflicker to my bird as I am paralyzed but laying on my back on my bird as it flies up as I attempt to smirk.*
Back to top Go down
Kina Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Kina Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: The Artist vs The Black lightning   The Artist vs The Black lightning EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:11 pm

KIna stays on the ground and then she points her fingers at the bird then shoots a surge of lighting at it and tries too make it fall and then she closes her eyes as she splits into five clones and they all stand with there arm crossed and disappears and appear surrounding the bird and attack using fire,water,lighting,earth,wind at deidara and his bird and the lighting element attack is more powerful thanks too the orb

Tensa Tugiru Kai
Users:Kina
Descrition:KIna
will make five shadow clones giving different elements, and she will
scatter the elements of fire,water,wind,earth,lighting when these
elements are scattered they can use there element at will and even
combine the attacks with out using chakra,mostly bending at there will
and the attacks there use cause major damage
Back to top Go down
Takesho Genkaku
Academy Student
Academy Student
Takesho Genkaku

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: The Artist vs The Black lightning   The Artist vs The Black lightning EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:41 pm

*The bird flies to the side the does a backflip dodging the clones and flees.*
Back to top Go down
Kina Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Kina Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: The Artist vs The Black lightning   The Artist vs The Black lightning EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:43 pm

(ur dead cause u ranned right into the orb so u got electrified)Goes too deidara's body and smiles as the orb vanishes and picks up his bodyFirst Path Completedvanishes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Artist vs The Black lightning   The Artist vs The Black lightning Empty

Back to top Go down

The Artist vs The Black lightning
Page 1 of 1