Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rock VS kina

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rock Senju
Genin
Genin
Rock Senju

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-05-30

Ninja Stats
Clan: Senju
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

Rock VS kina - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Rock VS kina   Rock VS kina - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:58 am

First topic message reminder :

As there is a young man walking through the forest the wind blows wildly and the leaves make sounds in this area there are a lot of grass and tress's also no open area i jump to a branch and stand on it waiting for my foe i start to close my eyes as i think to what motion and power i must use to attack my foe "this should be the beginning of a new ninja i will become "
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kina Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Kina Fuuma

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2009-06-19

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Rock VS kina   Rock VS kina - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 4:38 pm

Kina look at rock then a mountian and snapped her fingers and a bag appear filled with weights"put the bag on and climb the mountian and i mean at the top"
Back to top Go down
Rock Senju
Genin
Genin
Rock Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Rock VS kina   Rock VS kina - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 6:09 pm

As i see the bag with weights i put my head down for a sec "awww more training ".As i say this i feel lazy not to do any more training but knows i have to so i get up from one knee and take the bag as i put the bag on it feels like am carrying 10 men on my back "my god what kind of weights are in this bag "as i ask while i slowly try to walk with the bag on
Back to top Go down
Kina Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Kina Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Rock VS kina   Rock VS kina - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 6:52 pm

Kina was siting on the bag as he walks with it and she smiles"come on rock try harder or you by me 10 cases of sake"
Back to top Go down
Rock Senju
Genin
Genin
Rock Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Rock VS kina   Rock VS kina - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 5:55 pm

As i am walking with the bag and kina sitting on the bag i feel the weight of her and the bag i almost drop to my knees but i hear kina say try harder or i must buy her 10 sake as i hear her say this i quickly rise up and start to walk fast up the mountain "that's a lot of money that i refuse to spend ".As i say that my determination start to give me the strength to jog a little up the mountain while i have the bag and kina on my back
Back to top Go down
Kina Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Kina Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Rock VS kina   Rock VS kina - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:07 pm

Kina just sits on the bag as rock goes up the mountian and she closes her eyes as a light wind blow and she sits there"better hurry"
Back to top Go down
Rock Senju
Genin
Genin
Rock Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Rock VS kina   Rock VS kina - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:51 pm

I start to feel the wind as i walk i start to feel little rocks falling down coming from the top i notice am not to far but if i ran i would be tired from the work but knows i must get to the top before the rocks get to me "OK kina you should hold on tight "I start to feel my chakra run through my body and i bind down for a sec i smile and as the wind blows in my direction i quickly dash off running with the bag and kina on my back am not as fast as i would be but pretty fast for a dude with a heavy bag and a person on his back .As i run up the mountain i leave a chakra trail each step i take cause i put weight on my feet and i use my muscles and chakra as one. The chakra trail is a orange as i run and get closer and closer to the top of the mountain to the point where i have to climb instead of run.I do a huge jump grabbing a pointy stone stuck in the mountain i start to climb but kind of slow for the fact my body and myself is getting a little tired but i still continue smiling knowing i will make it to the top ."man am kind of enjoying this " i climb and i reach to a branch sticking out i grab it and i use the muscles in my arm to pull me and the bag and kina up.As i pull the branch it is as i lifted all of us with one arm taking us to the top of the mountain as we are in the air i reach to the top first as i look in the sky i see the bag and kina still sitting on it with out a care in the world i catch both her and the bag on my back and sit on the top of the mountain.I look and i see a perfect view of the forest "nature is so beautiful"
Back to top Go down
Kina Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Kina Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Rock VS kina   Rock VS kina - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:02 pm

Kina will open a eye and smiles"you actually made it i thought ill have ten bottles of sake soon"she jumps off laughing and then she look at the horizon"you cn rest you earned it"takes out a bottle of white wine
Back to top Go down
Rock Senju
Genin
Genin
Rock Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Rock VS kina   Rock VS kina - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:27 pm

As i drop the bag i drop to the ground and lay down slowly closing my eyes smiling cause i know i made it as i lay something comes to mine .I just remembered that this training is something kina just came up with i look at kina then at the horizon and smile " i hope this horizon is a sign of my improvement of my ninja strength" i look up in the sky thinking of what will happen from today and so on
Back to top Go down
Kina Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Kina Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Rock VS kina   Rock VS kina - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:43 pm

Kina pulls out a riceball and hands it to rock"here u seem hungrey"she drinks the waine
Back to top Go down
Rock Senju
Genin
Genin
Rock Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Rock VS kina   Rock VS kina - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:55 pm

I smile as i see kina hand me the rice ball my stomach growls as i look at it "guess i was hungry " i take it and take a huge bite out of the rice ball "so kina um what now am i done with my training " as i say after taking my last bite out of the rise ball wondering what her answer will be .
Back to top Go down
Kina Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Kina Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Rock VS kina   Rock VS kina - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:59 pm

Kina laughs at rock"nope you barely started rock"she drinks mre wine
Back to top Go down
Rock Senju
Genin
Genin
Rock Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Rock VS kina   Rock VS kina - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 2:52 pm

As i look surprise i start to smile knowing when i ever finish my training i will be a force to be reckoned with "ok so what else are you going to teach me ".As i say while smiling looking at the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Kina Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Kina Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Rock VS kina   Rock VS kina - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 7:25 pm

Kina closes her eyes as her silver hair blows and she smiles"your goin to fight me"she then gets up and jump from the mountian and lands on her feet perfectly
Back to top Go down
Rock Senju
Genin
Genin
Rock Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Rock VS kina   Rock VS kina - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 6:18 pm

I get up and stand with a confused look on my face wondering if i can handle fighting her "um like a real fight " i watch as she jumps from the mountain and makes a perfect landing.I smile as i know i have to give it my all .I stand on top of the mountain watching my foe from the hi ground seeing if my opponent will attack first.
Back to top Go down
Kina Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Kina Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Rock VS kina   Rock VS kina - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 6:32 pm

Kina look at her pupil on the mountian she put chakra in her fist and punched it making it crumble with rock on it then she dashes up and attemts to knee him in the gut
Back to top Go down
Rock Senju
Genin
Genin
Rock Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Rock VS kina   Rock VS kina - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:23 am

As i see kina dashing to attack. I jump of the falling mountain dashing from stone to stone as i reach close to my foe right before she attack i put some chakra through both my arms and hands making them glow orange i block her knee attack holding on to her leg attempting to throw her.Knowing she is going to counter attack i pull out a kunai with a paper bomb attached to it and i start to smile .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rock VS kina   Rock VS kina - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rock VS kina
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2