Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Floating Fortress of Sasuke and Ravefire

Go down 
+2
Taimoshi Uchiha
Ravefire Senju
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Floating Fortress of Sasuke and Ravefire Empty
PostSubject: The Floating Fortress of Sasuke and Ravefire   The Floating Fortress of Sasuke and Ravefire EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:36 am

~Appearance of the Fortress

The Highest Peaks of the Western Mountain Range will guide you to a path where a ginat aircraft like home gravitates in the heavens with purple lightning flashing out of the skies when ever it storms in the area. From where your standing if your on any of the peaks of the mountain tops after scaling your way from the base to the top. The fortress appears small, because its so high up and farther away than you would think. The only way to reach this place would be to have the ability to fly somehow and go into the front door. You cannot fly as high as 250,000 km into the skies if you have no way of being able to fly here.

~Defense Mechanism of the Home

The fortress up above far off into the distance gives off a certain transparent blue color in the morning which is actually its various dense chakra aura affected by the colors of the time of day. In the rising dawn a large golden ray of light glows to illuminate the sky. As it hits the afternoon the color changes to a transparent blue to hide the fortress in the skies making it appear almost invisble to the naked eye. Then as the sunset or twilight takes place a bright transparent red and orange illuminates the fortress. Finally as it turns midnight due to the moonlight shimmering onto the Fortress it turns purple and repeats the cycle again.

*Legend has it this is either, because this where the Niji Kage's, Hidden Rainbow village was before it was turned into a giant Crater by Emanyeru Kouseitan'i. That was followed up by a short and traumatic war was here before it was destroyed. The fortress is built up of the intense chakra of the great spirit that once lived in this region.
Back to top Go down
Ravefire Senju
Founder
Founder
Ravefire Senju

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Ninja Stats
Clan: Senju
Ryo: $10000
Ryo in the bank: $850000000

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Fortress of Sasuke and Ravefire   The Floating Fortress of Sasuke and Ravefire EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:18 pm

*Leaning on the edge of the fortress wall I look down on the country below me waiting for my husband, Sasuke Uchiha, as I wait the wind blows against my face causing my hair to follow the same direction of the wind. After yawning I then turn my back on the edge and lean backwards onto the medium size wall that kept me from going over the edge.* Ugh, he's late...... He was suppose to be here by now. *After complaining I sigh and began to look up at the sky above me.*
Back to top Go down
http://inuyashareborn.forumotion.net
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2009-05-01

Ninja Stats
Clan: Uchiha
Ryo: $75,000
Ryo in the bank: $25,000

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Fortress of Sasuke and Ravefire   The Floating Fortress of Sasuke and Ravefire EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:24 pm

In the distance, two shinobi could be seen entering the Fortress; one seeming to be rather the tall, while the other was a tad shorter. "Sasuke? I don't think you ever told me where 'exactly' we were going to?" The Shinobi asked; his white hair blowing in the gentle wind current. Soon, they met face-to-face with Ravefire Senju, the woman whom was waiting here for the late arriving, Sasuke. "I'm guessing we came to see her, or something?" He said; not fully aware of the events that were currently going on. Sasuke pretty much kept the clueless. He soon stopped as the three had met eye to eye to eye. He waited patiently to see what would happen next; him curious why he came here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Fortress of Sasuke and Ravefire   The Floating Fortress of Sasuke and Ravefire EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:40 pm

Sasuke had an even newer secret for Taimoshi yet to be discovered. The two made inside the Fortress; where Ravefire Senju awaited for Sasuke hours ago. Sasuke could see her fierce Sunburst eyes glaring at him upon entrance. * Sasuke shows his unclean Kusanagi covered in blood to her* I ran into somethings on the way (pauses something catching his eye behind her, he takes it *hides a picture of baby Taimoshi in his pocket* here...A Shirozan and a Mato, geuss I didn't beat my record this time *forces a smirk* Taimoshi this is my wife Lady Ravefire, Ravefire, Taimoshi (tries to introduce them as if they haven't met before)...She's my partner in Akatsuki Taimoshi and this is our rendevous (meeting) point; her home. I was supossed to be here; how many hours ago? *Sasuke looks around the fort like home* So I see you kept the house looking nice...I spotted the remainders of Kilyal's corpse, What The Fuuma, Pein is he around? (Him not knowing his former Sensei died)

OCC: something less than a day

Last edited by Sasuke Uchiha on Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ravefire Senju
Founder
Founder
Ravefire Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Fortress of Sasuke and Ravefire   The Floating Fortress of Sasuke and Ravefire EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 9:29 pm

*Glaring at my husband I then sigh and shake my head knowing he has a tendency to be tardy. Letting it go I then begin to reply about his Sensei dying.* Why don't you ask Madara or Kuro if he's still around....... *After that I then turn my attention to Taimoshi and raise a eyebrow at him as if I hadn't seen him in a while. Realizing my expression was giving to much away I snap out of it and pull out my hand for him to shake.* Nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Dan Kurosaki
Genin
Genin
Dan Kurosaki

Number of posts : 128

Ninja Stats
Clan: None
Ryo: $3,000,000
Ryo in the bank: $0

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Fortress of Sasuke and Ravefire   The Floating Fortress of Sasuke and Ravefire EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 9:59 pm

I fly toward the floating fortress,while in hyper-space, using my kinetic powers. "I wonder why Lady Rave summoned me to the fortress.....well I'll find out soon enough.." I speed up my flying pace as to get there sooner. After a few more minutes of flying I come to see the fortress. I then swoop down and just before I land I slow down and let time catch up to me. As the image of my body hazes into vision, I land softly on the ground." Ok here...now to find Lady Rave" I say to myself as I start walking towards the doors.
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Fortress of Sasuke and Ravefire   The Floating Fortress of Sasuke and Ravefire EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:06 pm

(I suppose until Dan leaves the topic---if ever---it shall be: Ravefire, Dan, Me, Sasuke? Sound fair? =I )

He takes her hand, shaking it lightly; suspicious now. "Sasuke.. what's that your hiding?" He asked; him realizing this from the beginning. He looked at the woman curiously; having a feeling the two were keeping something important from him. First, Sasuke hid something from him; believing to be something important. Now, this woman gave a strange look to him; as though she's seen him before. What's going on?
Back to top Go down
Dan Kurosaki
Genin
Genin
Dan Kurosaki

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Fortress of Sasuke and Ravefire   The Floating Fortress of Sasuke and Ravefire EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:21 pm

I am now at the entrance doors." ok....showtime" I think to myself as I push the doors open and walk in. " Lady Rave....I'm here...I got your summons" I say out loud as my long jacket flails slightly as the a gust of wind hits my body as I enter the room. I notice that Sasuke and Taimoshi are also in the room. I nod to them telling them I acknowledge there presence. " Am I interrupting something, Lady Rave?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Fortress of Sasuke and Ravefire   The Floating Fortress of Sasuke and Ravefire EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:33 am

( Rave's up next order restarts)
... *thinks* "Don't give it away, don't give it away..." (hears someone Sasuke's seen before back in Leaf outside approaching.) *Rave's tone is unpleasant to Sasuke's ears. "Ah, Kuro and Madara were there too?! Wow did I miss a party, Furiko wasn't much entertainment for me though, I did run into a ( Waka ) Hyuuga who ruined my legs on the way here. I"m fine though (hides his pain smiling although he was limping since he came through the door. )*Rave and Taimoshi shakes hands, Taimoshi turns to question Sasuke about the picture he's hidden* (Sasuke reaches in his backpocket; when at that moment Dan appears. "Hmmm we've met before Dan Kurosaki right?" *uses this opportunity to stall some time* *Looking at Dan from over my left shoulder* ...*pretends he didn't hear Taimoshi, while sliding the picture back into his pocket * Looks at Rave signalling it was a close one*
Back to top Go down
Ravefire Senju
Founder
Founder
Ravefire Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Fortress of Sasuke and Ravefire   The Floating Fortress of Sasuke and Ravefire EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 5:44 am

*As the loud oaf comes in interrupting everything I sigh, cross my arms and roll my eyes as Sasuke greets him.* Ugh, don't encourage him to talk Sasuke he'll rant forever......... Dan come here I got something to tell you. *I then gyrated my index finger, with my back turned to Dan, telling him to come up closer.*
Back to top Go down
Dan Kurosaki
Genin
Genin
Dan Kurosaki

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Fortress of Sasuke and Ravefire   The Floating Fortress of Sasuke and Ravefire EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 5:58 am

I slightly gulp as I reply " Ummmm o-okay." I then hesitantly walk over to Lady Rave on guard for any violence. As I walk over to Lady Rave I look over to Sasuke and sends him a mental message."Pray for me man...." I send to him as I am now in front of Lady Rave. "I'm here Lady Rave, mam." I say to her still on alert.
Back to top Go down
Ravefire Senju
Founder
Founder
Ravefire Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Fortress of Sasuke and Ravefire   The Floating Fortress of Sasuke and Ravefire EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 6:06 am

Dan-........... *Quickly cutting off from what I was about to say with my leg heading at Dan's head with great speed using a minor Shunpo, in her eyes, knocking him ten feet back into a chakra wall. When Dan lands on it, it cracks terribly but then repairs itself and goes back to being translucent.* Don't just come barging in to a conversation, its very rude. Now go wait in the meeting hall of the fortress and we will be there soon. *After lecturing Dan I then turn my attention over to Sasuke and wait for him to explain everything to Taimoshi, as if Dan had already left.*
Back to top Go down
Dan Kurosaki
Genin
Genin
Dan Kurosaki

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Fortress of Sasuke and Ravefire   The Floating Fortress of Sasuke and Ravefire EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 6:22 am

I get kicked away into the wall face first. When I hit the wall cracks and then I jump off of it and flip down to the ground just before it repairs itself."Yes, Lady Rave...understood..." I reply as I have bleeding forehead and now make my exit to the meeting hall shaking my head and mumbling under my breath quietly"I knew that was gonna happen.....I need a fine girl and that key to the springs...soon"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Fortress of Sasuke and Ravefire   The Floating Fortress of Sasuke and Ravefire EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 6:35 am

Dan walks Sasuke with an innocent look that pleads "Don't do this tome man, don't let her do it" as if he was praying with death row sentence help came to no avail. Ravefire unleashing a critical blow; whisked Dan away into a dense chakra wall causing it break. As Dan recovers so does the wall. Sasuke ironically feels like Dan giving hints to Ravefire. That now wasn't the time; when in fact this the right moment. ( Slowly reaching into his back pocket for the picture. ) *pausing with subconscious thoughts their flickering past, that even went beyond that of Taimoshi adoption years back to when he was a newborn * *Looks at Rave and nods* *hands Taimoshi a baby picture of himself; him being the 1st born spawn of Ravefire and Sasuke during the beggining of their Akatsuki years . This deserved an explanation and now as Sasuke recollected his, Lady Rave's and Taimoshi"s thoughts and their memories together. "Rave...umm your mother and I couldn't risk any danger on your life Taimoshi." *glances to Rave and Tai*
Back to top Go down
Kirai Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Kirai Uchiha

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2009-09-04

Ninja Stats
Ryo: $500,000
Ryo in the bank: $1,000

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Fortress of Sasuke and Ravefire   The Floating Fortress of Sasuke and Ravefire EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:19 am

It has been a long day for the current Hokage, early in the morning he was promoted a Kage and the Fire Country was celebrating but he knew Hokageship isn't something easy and he knew he shouldn't be ignorant but responsible, he had lots of work to do but before he could even start he knew the time has come when he was strong enough to seek the youngest but the strongest of his siblings for only one purpose - to tell Uchiha Sasuke that Kirai had saved his life once and that he wants Sasuke to pay him and he knew what exactly.

Kirai's sharingan was always online but even that wouldn't help him track down Sasuke Uchiha who was said to have disappeared into thin air the past few days just when Kirai became a Hokage strange. In his searches today Kirai had quickly passed more miles than any other man can for 12 hours he had crossed around old Orochimaru hideouts, Akatsuki bases, Uchiha clan's weaponary store and more to find him yet he didn't. Rumors spoke that Sasuke disappeared with a lightning into the skies somewhere here in this mountain region. Could it be true ?

The young Hokage kept his Sharingan active looking around and especially at the sky to see if anything was unusual until he felt an aura, a presence and a huge amount of chakra somewhere. They weren't moving, so he wasn't being tracked, it was not his ANBU or anyone else...it was flying, Kirai took a look at the sky as he saw a glimse of chakra in the sky and a blue color shine for only a moment but that was enough, Kirai had spotted the chakra around an object. He had to get there and the only way to get there was to use Kawarimi no Jutsu.

Due to his adventures around the world he had seen many species of animals especially birds and he witnessed the flight of the fastest bird in the world - White Falcon. He focused it's image in his head and a poof of smoke transformed him into the most precious bird in the world, one bird almost extinct and now it's instict and abilities would help Kirai in his quest. He spread wings and flew off with great speed.

The distance was a lot and not any normal bird could reach that much above ground because the pressure would crush it but this bird, it was the Gift of the Gods, it's speed was unmatched and it's flight was so plain that no ninja flying technique could achieve anything like that. The object was getting closer and the chakra was increasing, soon Kirai could see it was actually a fortress, it looked small but in fact it wasn't. He followed the chakra presence within and knew if there were ninjas inside they already knew he was here. Kirai stopped at a point where he could feel the presence the nearest and flapped wings as much as he could and landed on a thin rail and transformed back to Kirai. He lost balance and...

Regained it again as he was about to fall he sighed and slowly took out his katana from the back of his waist and imbued it with so much chakra and lightning than he ever did because he didn't risk the wall of steel and chakra backfiring on him and killing him in an accident though the sharingan could see that, Kirai was better safe than sorry. The lightning turned black of hate and so small marks of black appeared in the red zone of the sharingan as Kirai slashed four times creating a big enough square and quickly hopped in it.

Interrupting the conversation after an explosion and surge of lightning could be seen in the smoke made from the cutting of the chunk of steel a tall figure in a black outfit and hawk-eyed look with a long hair tied on walked out of the smoke with a katana in his hand as he put it back in it's sheath. His eyes revealed the infamous trait of the Uchiha - the sharingan.
His eyes were quickly focused on the figure at the end next to a woman, that figure was the target of Kirai's quest, his younger brother - Uchiha Sasuke.
Next to him was the notorious Ravefire Senju, sharing a relation with Sasuke and even having children from him or so it was rumored, for the first of his life Kirai felt a small touch in his stomach realising he felt fear the first time in his life but by the words of his grandfather Hikaku Uchiha which said "Fear is Energy." Kirai turned that fear into more energy and strengthend himself. On the other side of the hall was a man who was stickied to the wall like he was hit by something so hard that he couldn't escape from the wall. And the former Hokage of Leaf - Taimoshi Uchiha.

It seemed like Kirai was interrupting an important situation but this place was just like a dream, the former Hokage which disappeared along with the disappeared Sasuke and the nowhere-to be found legendary ninja Ravefire at one place was pretty much looking as a conspiracy or else...
He saw Akatsuki in them...Akatsuki.
Kirai stood on guard and started talking directed to Sasuke:
"Uchiha Sasuke...I am your older brother...Uchiha Kirai...Exiled long ago for my actions.." Kirai spoke." I am here to ask you to pay me your debt to me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Fortress of Sasuke and Ravefire   The Floating Fortress of Sasuke and Ravefire EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:48 pm

Chap:(Family Tree)

As the wall of dense chakra behind Taimoshi was cut down, a man appearing to have wings retract into his backside appeared. He appeared much older looking than Sasuke himself. Sasuke had thought this man to be an angel being silhoutted by outside left over sunlight into the image of a shadow; with the wings of an eagle going into his back. He spoke into a voice that did not sound like an angel who then askes Sasuke to repay a debt.

Debt...the bill collector? IRS, child support how did they find me here?
Sasuke already nervous about what to tell Taimoshi began to have the image of a sweat drop appear behind his head. Sasuke began to turn back to Taimoshi and a tall figure in a black outfit and hawk-eyed look with a long hair tied. Whose eyes revealed the rare bloodline trait of the Uchiha Clan - The Sharingan....So if your who you say you are and your eyes show proof your my eldest brother; what would be this debt you so speak of?

*awaiting an answer while turning towards Taimoshi to finish talking to him* ...umm your mother and I couldn't risk any danger on your life Taimoshi." As we had concieved you in our earlier years of Akatsuki. We realized if someone was to use you to set us up then we'd all be risking our lives, despite how hard we tried to support you by giving you a home. lWe were always being followed fleeing, and leaving village after village. Finally we chose to no matter how hard it was for us; to leave you in the ruins of the Uchiha Clan territory to be put up for adoption.

We thought we'd gave you a better chance at life. I never told you I was your father, because I just thought it'll be best to keep my distance from you Tai...(pauses to look at him) Also I didn't want you to grow up being weak either. So I had made arrangements for myself to go and find you in this past year and months to be your mentor, and a friend so you wouldn't take the cold, dark, and lonely path we Akatsuki once chose so long ago. Closing our eyes, forced to walk blindly into the shadows...*Turns to Rave,; not knowing her history still askes did she go the same route for confirmation*

Posting Order: Ravefire, Dan, Kirai, Sasuke,Waka, Taimoshi

Last edited by Sasuke Uchiha on Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Waka Hyuuga
Anbu Black OPs
Anbu Black OPs
Waka Hyuuga

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-05-12

Ninja Stats
Ryo: $0
Ryo in the bank: $5000

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Fortress of Sasuke and Ravefire   The Floating Fortress of Sasuke and Ravefire EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:51 pm

*somehow, and by using byakugan, he would've found the floating fortress. He would then tilt his head, wondering how to get there, and he jumped up, trying to reach it, but to no avail.* ... Ok, so let's see, how do I get inside... *would look around, trying to find something to help him get inside*
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Fortress of Sasuke and Ravefire   The Floating Fortress of Sasuke and Ravefire EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:55 pm

The Uchiha simply looked deep at the picture; lost thoughts, and memories filling his brain. As he stood there, he could feel it all coming back to him; the events that occurred without prior knowledge to them. However, hatred began to pour into his head; him taking a strong punch into Sasuke's chest, at the same time casting a Genjutsu on him. 'Watch how much I suffered..' He whispered; the Genjutsu then going into action.

~Memory Sequence~

As Sasuke would be lost in darkness for a brief moment, it'd bring him into Taimoshi's memories he tried hard to forget; his attempts useless. Sasuke could see the seemingly kind Foster Parents taking Taimoshi away from Foster Home; Sasuke and Ravefire already gone into hiding. Taimoshi then began crying in his infant age; wanting his real parents. Then, there was darkness surrounding Sasuke again; the Genjutsu changing to a different memory. Taimoshi was now around the age of five; his parents already terribly abusing him. He has many bruises, with him very quite; him suffering enough that day as it is. The kind of trash they talked to him; always putting the poor kid down. Several cuss words can be heard about him as he slept; his parents sharing their undying hatred for the lousy boy. The Genjutsu then cut to plain darkness..; nothing else seen nor heard.

~End of Memory Sequence~

Taimoshi simply stood there; seeing what his seemingly terrible father did out of "so called" love. His head full of hatred; him feeling agonizing pain his whole life. Despite his great anger, he was glad to have a True father---one that cared for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Fortress of Sasuke and Ravefire   The Floating Fortress of Sasuke and Ravefire EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 3:42 pm

~~Feeling the hard ,well expected blow to my chest shutting my eyes from the force of it. Placing my hand where I was hit as I re-open them I'm lost inside a web of shadows, with t.v pictures flickering on one by one. I can hear a baby crying unseen on one channel as it opens his eyes the very 1st time the picture is point of view. "I'm in Taimoshi's memoirs"...*suddenly feel as if my body is being pulled inside that screen*

I can barely see the handle of a well crafted, wooden basket. I appear to be small with tiny hands and a small blue blanket turning over my head onto a small white pillow. A sign and note on my shrunken stomach has a piece of paper saying "Hi my name is Taimoshi..." its all I can make of the note...

...I then look around crying loudly against my will in search of something dear to me. It seems to be twilight as lamp with dancing dimly lit, fire is held by a middle aged couple who had was never able to recieve their own child. Sounds of awwes and ooohs are heard when the lamp light fades out side the basket is gone. *finding myself tossed back into the abyss of the darkness awakening.

~~Now feeling some what taller than before, staring into a mirror with short white hair. What..Th-ha Hell? *examines myself closely* I have a shirt placed on the sink; now counting the numerous bruises and scars across my body inflicted from the parents. Me feeling this kind of pain before uncontrolablly screams out yet again. As voices downstairs tell me that's nothing to cry about, we'll give you somethinng to cry about! -footsteps are heard slowly coming up the stairs whip cracking whip-like noises-

Sasuke's subconcious: "Change the channel, the station c'mon C'mon!!!" to no avail they kick the door in and begin to punish me all night; in which went from 10pm 'til 3am. Dumb boy, he never learns. Tommorow we're doubling what we gave his lousy as- son of a loser and bitc-, no good Damn I lay in bed snivelling in utter pain, wanting more of my life, hating being alone, enraged, but desperately in search of the one's who left me this horrid lifestyle. I close my eyes as I reawaken in a pitch black hall, opening my real eyes once more staring at the floor then Taimoshi, Kirai, Waka, Dan and Rave...*takes a double take to Taimoshi.*

Sasuke still quite shaken up a bit recovers with a new more permanent scar; Taimoshi's memoirs...."Glad to be back" *blinks twice making sure this was still reality now knowing the pain Taimoshi had experienced.* ..."And she couldn't get this treatment why?!" *sighs* Taimoshi *approaches and hugs him* Welcome back the family...*says nothing more or less after the following words*...Son *these words fades away into the awkward silence.

-everything gets quiet-

Last edited by Sasuke Uchiha on Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Fortress of Sasuke and Ravefire   The Floating Fortress of Sasuke and Ravefire EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 3:49 pm

He returns the hug, tears falling down his face; the tear drops of hope hitting the floor. He finally felt complete.. people who truly cared about him: he had a family. He simply held on tight to his newly realized father; them now sharing the hidden memory he kept hidden from himself for all these years. Everything was.. perfect.

(With this part done with, lets continue from Sasuke's Order: Meaning Ravefire, your turn. :] )
Back to top Go down
Ravefire Senju
Founder
Founder
Ravefire Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Fortress of Sasuke and Ravefire   The Floating Fortress of Sasuke and Ravefire EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 4:08 pm

*As the Father and Son moment ended I then turn my head, close my eyes and smirk. Trying to fight back the tears I just giggle and turn my attention to Sasuke to answer the question he asked a minute ago.* I didn't walk the hard road of hatred but I did walk the road of abandonment.

*Turning over to Kirai Uchiha who claimed to have a issue with my husband, I gripped the handle the blade hanging horizontally on my back unsheathing it a little I ask the Uchiha.* And if he doesn't pay you, what will you do about it? *After asking what I need to ask I then get the assassins glare on my face and begin to channel chakra to my feet getting ready to Shunpo if needed.*
Back to top Go down
Dan Kurosaki
Genin
Genin
Dan Kurosaki

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Fortress of Sasuke and Ravefire   The Floating Fortress of Sasuke and Ravefire EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:58 pm

After hearing the loud noise coming from the room I just left I use Divine-step and enter hyper-space."I can't never get a break...damn!!" I think to myself I as now run and stand behind the Kirai,the Uchiha. I let time catch up with me and exit Hyper-space,letting my image and presence be know to all as it hazes into view." Hello there Sir......it seems you have interrupted something important to Lady Rave and her family. As Lady Rave's Assistant and 3rd in command.....I must ask you is what business do you have here?" I say to the Uchiha as I clear the dust with my wind chakra. As the dust clears it is clearly seen that I am in battle mode, because my eyes are glowing with a light blue fluorescent light while looking at the Uchiha from his left shoulder. When the smog finally clears it is seen that my Zangetsu's (zanpaktou) tip is touching,lightly,a major vein on his neck in a threat to cut it open if he moves.
Back to top Go down
Kirai Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Kirai Uchiha

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2009-09-04

Ninja Stats
Ryo: $500,000
Ryo in the bank: $1,000

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Fortress of Sasuke and Ravefire   The Floating Fortress of Sasuke and Ravefire EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 1:57 am

Kirai was simply surrounded not by allies but by threats..threats to his life his sharingan watched closely the moves of Ravefire as he knew what she was slowly doing. Speed, her speed was unmatched even his sharingan keeping up with it Kirai was not sure if he's body could, yes Kirai was the fastest of the Uchiha next to Sasuke rivaling his speed even without Mangekyo Sharingan but Ravefire was known as the God of speed.

Behind him the man who seemed stuck on the wall and useless had just appeared behind Kirai and had put the tip of his sword on Kirai's neck. Something was happening between Sasuke and Taimoshi which were burning with emotion and Kirai was surprised if he was interrupting a....family moment ? Hell ?
Kirai slowly pushed away the blade with his hand and his voice threatened Dan and only Dan.
"Remove that blade from my neck, you are not the one I seek or desire to battle.." He said and then turned his focus on Rave and Sasuke." Uchiha Sasuke, I saved your life when you were very young you might remember it and you might not but I almost died saving you."
Kirai took of his black long sleeve shirt and revealed his chest where a huge scar was spread along from his left arm to his waist.
"You might not believe me, Uchiha Sasuke but you lost something that day might remind you what it is..." Kirai placed back his shirt and took out from his pocked a golden medallion with the sign of t he Uchiha. "It was a simple present from our mother and in time it was meant to bring great strength to you and it only responds to your chakra, Sasuke, it contains the all Uchiha ancestors's flames in it. I think it would strengthen something you would forgot to use, Sasuke Uchiha, our clan's symbolic element - FIRE!"

Kirai's attention then turned to Rave which was ready to engage into battle.
"However strange it is, Ravefire Senju for me to be here, I am with no intentions hostile." He said at first to calm down the overall situation and then replied to her question. "If Sasukes doesn't repay the bet he would be shame to our ancestors, not a true Uchiha and he would impure our parent's graves especially his mother's which tended to favor him and believe in him. So Sasuke wouldn't do that or so I believe he has honor and a patriotic spirit for our clan."
Kirai paused but continued not giving anyone to reply because if they did they'd ask what is the debt.
"Uchiha Sasuke...your debt is....to train me." Kirai said." Younger brother, I have ventured forth the world and found previous scrolls of jutsus you knew and made and I made my own versions of them and taught myself jutsus you know but there were a few things I couldn't find and I know you are the only one left that knows them...three things, my brother: The element of magnetism, The summoning of the Rashomons and of course...the path to unlock the Mangekyo Sharingan." He said and like if they were about to attack him because the way to unlock the Mangekyo is to kill your relative or your best friend. " No, I do not desire to kill you for it but rumors speak that there are ways around that to kill your own brethren to achieve greater power."
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Ninja Stats
Ryo: $21,000

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Fortress of Sasuke and Ravefire   The Floating Fortress of Sasuke and Ravefire EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 6:15 pm

Melina makes it to the ground floor and her black onyx eyes glances at all the people here and she shows no emotion she just grip her rose and walked to her father and stood behind him and she looks at her mother then bk at all the other ppl here"papa who are all this ppl"she says in a mild tone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Fortress of Sasuke and Ravefire   The Floating Fortress of Sasuke and Ravefire EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 6:19 pm

Sasuke stares at the one claiming to have saved him like Itachi; also risking his life. I examine what he's wearing as a long deep cut travels from his left arm to waist. Sasuke with an open palm curiously accepts the golden 'Uchiha Crest' medallion; studying it as Kirai passes it onto him. Kirai, the eldest brother then spoke to Rave while; Sasuke clenched the medallion. "I can feel my mother's chakra when I hold this(pauses and thinks of Mikoto Uchiha, and his short lived time with her) So you are telling the truth."
...All I have to do is train you magnetism, assist in M.S (says M.S as Melina comes down the stairs, so she doesn't know what it is yet...) and give you the scroll of Rashoumon?....Fine by me, but I'll only go over this once.Yes, there are other ways to obtain the Mangekyou Sharingan, but (pauses) we have to find someone that knows the jutsu and I know just who...

Melina comes down the stairs her young onyx eyes fixated on Dan, Taimoshi and Kirai, supiciously as she holds a rose.**
Di-vine (Melina's nickname, alias) this is your lost older brother, Taimoshi Uchiha. This my loong lost, long forgotten brother Kirai Uchiha. That guy jammed inside of the wall over there is Dan, your mother's bodyguard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Fortress of Sasuke and Ravefire   The Floating Fortress of Sasuke and Ravefire Empty

Back to top Go down

The Floating Fortress of Sasuke and Ravefire
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next