Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ravefire Senju will be away for awhile

Go down 
+4
Chou
Gale Uchiha
Kuro Konpaku
Kina Fuuma
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Ravefire Senju will be away for awhile Empty
PostSubject: Ravefire Senju will be away for awhile   Ravefire Senju will be away for awhile EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:19 am

Attention: Rave will be gone for quite awhile I don't know when she will return all that I know is that she will be back here in the near future.

I need you to all to say something nice for her while she's out if you will. Rave isn't a mean person at all she just RP's this way bc she's supposed to be evil here. Rave really can be kind its just that she perfers not to show it in her RP-life as opposed to her RL. So if you will please show some love, and respect for you Webmaster and site creater Lady Ravefire...

...Sasuke Uchiha...
Back to top Go down
Kina Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Kina Fuuma

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2009-06-19

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

PostSubject: Re: Ravefire Senju will be away for awhile   Ravefire Senju will be away for awhile EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:51 am

I always looked up to rave she is Awesome compared to sum ppl its just hard for me to be her friend i really want to more then anything and if it wasnt for her making this site ill be really depressed rave is cool ppl fail to see that all i wanted was to beher friend or apprentice on here and i i know i kinda annox her with my"how are "pms but i look up to her the fullest and..*rise a sign saying RAVES NUMBER 1 FAN:-)"lol *bows* thank rave for alot of things
Back to top Go down
Kuro Konpaku
Genin
Genin
Kuro Konpaku

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Ninja Stats
Clan: None
Ryo: $500

PostSubject: Re: Ravefire Senju will be away for awhile   Ravefire Senju will be away for awhile EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 3:33 am

...lol. Anyway...iight bro. Tell sis we'll be waiting for her to return then. Though some of us will be more calm and collected than others...*looks over at Kina and sighs* And yeah sis can be nice. When she wants to, but usually the mass stupidity of some users here bring out that side of her that makes half of us want to slap some sense into her but meh. Humans will be humans. Anywayz tell sis i'll talk to her when she gets back. I gotta go somewhere today anyway and wont be on to very very late at night so peace.
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Gale Uchiha

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Ninja Stats
Ryo: $0

PostSubject: Re: Ravefire Senju will be away for awhile   Ravefire Senju will be away for awhile EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 5:17 am

cool,I don't ever see Rave as a bad person.All the time when I'm on the chatbox with her she's not mean to me.She is alright in my opinion.I watch when she does work on this site and I got to say,she worked pretty hard on the event.And you got to give her props for being able to create a site and be able to have this many members to stay on often.But.....She has done a really good job on the site.And I'll be waiting......
Back to top Go down
Chou
Chou

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Ravefire Senju will be away for awhile   Ravefire Senju will be away for awhile EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:23 am

um idk rave like that so i can't say anything x.x
Back to top Go down
Amsho
Amsho

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Ninja Stats
Clan: Nara

PostSubject: Re: Ravefire Senju will be away for awhile   Ravefire Senju will be away for awhile EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 9:10 am

Ravefire.... All I can say is that she is a great person to RP with and a just an awesome person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ravefire Senju will be away for awhile   Ravefire Senju will be away for awhile EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:41 pm

~Thanx Everyone for sharing how you truly feel about Lady Rave...I owe some of you some favors if I'm not mistaken. I'll continue to assist you all as much as I can.
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Madara Uchiha

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Ravefire Senju will be away for awhile   Ravefire Senju will be away for awhile EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:56 pm

Rave is the best,and im sure that Sannin will be looking forward to her return.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Ryuu Fuuma

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Ravefire Senju will be away for awhile   Ravefire Senju will be away for awhile EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:36 pm

We will definitely be waiting for your return Rave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ravefire Senju will be away for awhile   Ravefire Senju will be away for awhile EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 2:10 pm

I have known yuo a while rave. You do have your moments. But, yu have shown you can care and you are a great person. Even if yuo do change and become a horrible person the rest of your life I will always know you started out as a pretty good person.
Back to top Go down
Hanami Fuuma
Kage
Kage
Hanami Fuuma

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-04-05

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Ravefire Senju will be away for awhile   Ravefire Senju will be away for awhile EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:58 am

To Sannin Ravey ish actually a very great person. We can see that clearly in what she's done. And she's really nice, she does care for other ppl O.O There are moments when Ravey laughs and rejoices with other members, when she exposes the good side of her - a fun-having Ravey. Sometimes she may become less good but she has her own reasons for that o.o Anyway Ravey ish crack!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ravefire Senju will be away for awhile   Ravefire Senju will be away for awhile Empty

Back to top Go down

Ravefire Senju will be away for awhile
Page 1 of 1