Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aloide and Dan vs Crimson.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aloide Vi Senju
S-Rank
S-Rank
Aloide Vi Senju

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Ninja Stats
Clan: Senju
Ryo: $0
Ryo in the bank: $998,000

Aloide and Dan vs Crimson. Empty
PostSubject: Aloide and Dan vs Crimson.   Aloide and Dan vs Crimson. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:22 pm

Aloide would wait for his opponent Crimson fuuma with his partner Dan kurosaki as he dual wielded Zetsumeteii and Seki Sochi.He'd have his eyes close as he waited for them to show up as he let a small sigh escape his lips.
Back to top Go down
Dan Kurosaki
Genin
Genin
Dan Kurosaki

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Ninja Stats
Clan: None
Ryo: $3,000,000
Ryo in the bank: $0

PostSubject: Re: Aloide and Dan vs Crimson.   Aloide and Dan vs Crimson. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:28 pm

My presence is known after I haze into vision as I let time catch up with me."Sup Loide....still waitin?" I said as I stand and waited with my arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fuuma
S-Rank
S-Rank
Crimson Fuuma

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $1000

PostSubject: Re: Aloide and Dan vs Crimson.   Aloide and Dan vs Crimson. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:34 pm

*flames into the area floating above Aloide and Dan the Sky above me being drowned out by my own personal dark bluish-purple flames*
Back to top Go down
Aloide Vi Senju
S-Rank
S-Rank
Aloide Vi Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Aloide and Dan vs Crimson.   Aloide and Dan vs Crimson. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:39 pm

Aloide had sighed a bit as he then looked at crimson narrowing his eyes. "...Are you ready....?" Aloide swung Seki sochi in a menacing way as he watched the flames erupt from the sky.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fuuma
S-Rank
S-Rank
Crimson Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Aloide and Dan vs Crimson.   Aloide and Dan vs Crimson. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:41 pm

Crimson just laughs and summons a thin frail looking Katana.
Back to top Go down
Aloide Vi Senju
S-Rank
S-Rank
Aloide Vi Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Aloide and Dan vs Crimson.   Aloide and Dan vs Crimson. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:43 pm

Aloide had then shook his head as to he didnt care if he was ready really.He had leapt into the air as he swung both katana in a "X" formation attempting to cut at his chest.
Back to top Go down
Dan Kurosaki
Genin
Genin
Dan Kurosaki

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Aloide and Dan vs Crimson.   Aloide and Dan vs Crimson. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:50 pm

Dan flies to the same place where Aloide does,using his Telekinetic powers, and gets in a parallel position of that of Aloide. As Aloide swings his 2 katanas Dan Steps into hyper-space using Divine-step making him seem that he is doing nothing to Aloide and Crimson.

Divine step:
Its a combination of the techniques Sonido(Forbidden Hoho Clan Technique) and Shunpo(Trademark Hoho clan Technique). Also combined with compressing or centering the users charka/spiritual power then letting it out in rations(requires extreme control).It allows the user to move so fast he/she steps into hyper-space and even time is slow for him/her making all things stop in mid-motion almost looking like real-life still photos.While in this state the user also can utilize high-speeds of movement.
Side-note: No-one knows this move but me. If anyone wants use this move. They have not only train with me they have get permission to use it in battle.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fuuma
S-Rank
S-Rank
Crimson Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Aloide and Dan vs Crimson.   Aloide and Dan vs Crimson. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:11 pm

*not forgetting that the leaf nin dan is here as Crimson sends colums of flames raining down from the sky towards him from all direction while his phoenix sends a blast of cold fire his way. While doing this Crimson channels more wind chakra into his blade pushing down on Aloide and flashes thru one hand seals faster than the eye could see*
Back to top Go down
Aloide Vi Senju
S-Rank
S-Rank
Aloide Vi Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Aloide and Dan vs Crimson.   Aloide and Dan vs Crimson. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:18 pm

Aloide was blown back as he then flipped to preform an aerial recovery as he then landed onto his feet.ALoide saw Crimson was going through hand seals a she then started to form some of his own.He had then charged a golden aura into the palm of his hand as he then pulled back his arm and throw it towards Crimson's direction killing him if he didnt act soon.

Ninpou: Harumagedon Doragon - Ninja Art: Armageddon Dragon

* Range:Far (0-2km)
* Users: Aloide Vi Senju

The user creates a bright colored golden dragon that the user directs using a chakra pointer that directs the dragon to its target. The dragon is made of pure chakra and is unable to be blown off course or destroyed. The jutsu can be stopped how ever by incapacitating me. It has the capability to destroy entire villages.

Last edited by Aloide Vi Senju on Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dan Kurosaki
Genin
Genin
Dan Kurosaki

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Aloide and Dan vs Crimson.   Aloide and Dan vs Crimson. EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:37 pm

As Crimson forms his hand seals his body seemingly starts to shutdown. My Image then hazes into vision I was standing before with Aloide." ahahaha....to slow Kid...." I yell up to Crimson as watch Aloide finish his move. While in hyperspace I shut all of his chakra points off..leaving his body Sealed from using it for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aloide and Dan vs Crimson.   Aloide and Dan vs Crimson. Empty

Back to top Go down

Aloide and Dan vs Crimson.
Page 1 of 1