Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crimson vs Nero (spar)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crimson Fuuma
S-Rank
S-Rank
Crimson Fuuma

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

Crimson vs Nero (spar) Empty
PostSubject: Crimson vs Nero (spar)   Crimson vs Nero (spar) EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 1:54 pm

*travels thru the wilderness and comes to a stop sensing a presence around me* "that better be Nero's presence I think in my head."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crimson vs Nero (spar)   Crimson vs Nero (spar) EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 1:59 pm

Nero would appear sitting on a tree eating a apple '' man i love these '' Nero would fling the apple away '' so you ready my friend'' Nero would jump of the tree and would face crimson face to face '' so who goes first ''....?
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fuuma
S-Rank
S-Rank
Crimson Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Crimson vs Nero (spar)   Crimson vs Nero (spar) EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 2:06 pm

"does it matter?" I ask as I drop into a stance resembling the gentle fist of the Hyuuga clan only I have dark plue and purple flames flickering off my finger tips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crimson vs Nero (spar)   Crimson vs Nero (spar) EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 2:11 pm

Nero would smile and take out his katana very slowly so i will go first he swiped his sword twice sending a fire beam and wind beam making them callide making the fire stronger
a big fire beam comes at you with top speed as Nero jumps and sends a water clone that sends a water dragon Nero stays back and watches''Hmmmm?.

Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu - Water Clone Technique
Character Use: Momochi Zabuza, Hatake Kakashi, Hoshigaki Kisame, etc.
Range: -
Type: Supplementary
Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to create a Bunshin clone. Unlike a normal Bunshin, the Mizu Bunshin has the ability to interact more with the environment due to it having physical substance. This allows the clone to carry out limited attacks on its target. The range of the clone is limited however, it can not travel very far from the original body. If the Mizu Bunshin is injured, the clone will usually revert back into its natural water state.

Suiryuudan no Jutsu - Water Dragon Projectile Technique
Viz Translation: Water Style ~ Water Dragon Missile
Character Use: Momochi Zabuza, Hatake Kakashi, Second Hokage (Manga), Shibuki
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type: Attack
Suiton • Suiryuudan no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja does a long string of hand seals which then causes a column of water in the form of a dragon to rise from the water and then strike their target.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fuuma
S-Rank
S-Rank
Crimson Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Crimson vs Nero (spar)   Crimson vs Nero (spar) EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 2:25 pm

Crimson uses the replacement jutsu to get out of both jutsu path and lets the flames on his hand flare creating a blinding light for cover. Once he those this he preforms the Hidden Mist jutsu and escapes goes underground with the Head Hunter jutsu.

Name: Earth Release: Double Suicide
Decapitation Technique (土遁・心中斬首の術, Doton: Shinjū Zanshu no Jutsu;
Viz "Earth Style: Groundhog Technique Decapitation", English TV
"Earth Style: Headhunter Jutsu")
Type: D-rank, Supplementary, Short range
(0-5m)
User: Kakashi Hatake
The user,
emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down the opponent so that
only their head is above ground. Unable to move, the opponent can easily be
decapitated or tortured.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crimson vs Nero (spar)   Crimson vs Nero (spar) EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:31 pm

Nero would look in the mist and Nero couldsee rough knowing that he uses it alot so he is use to it he places his hands to the ground heating the ground with high tempiture the rocks start to melt then Nero would slice the mist to see if you where not hiding under ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimson vs Nero (spar)   Crimson vs Nero (spar) Empty

Back to top Go down

Crimson vs Nero (spar)
Page 1 of 1