Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hoho Training area

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dan Kurosaki
Genin
Genin
Dan Kurosaki

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Ninja Stats
Clan: None
Ryo: $3,000,000
Ryo in the bank: $0

Hoho Training area Empty
PostSubject: Hoho Training area   Hoho Training area EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:36 pm

This is a room in the Fortress specially modified to train Hoho Clan Techniques and Jutsus. It consists of a wide and enormous cavern-like structure with mainly rocks, hills, moss and areas where the floor is covered over by water reservoirs. It is highly durable and can repair itself from most kinds of damage like the rest of the fortress.

Spoiler:

Effective For Today, Posting Order: Dan, Melina, Riku, Sasuke Uchiha,
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Ninja Stats
Clan: Senju
Ryo: $21,000

Hoho Training area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoho Training area   Hoho Training area EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:44 pm

A single rose comes from the ground and begun to grow and then it will start to bloom and a young gurl slowly emerges from it she wore a shaolin top and shorts her short purple hair glimpse and her black onxy eyes is narrowed to the rose in her hand as the rose she came in sinks bk in the ground
Back to top Go down
Lily Senju
Genin
Genin
Lily Senju

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-07-29

Hoho Training area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoho Training area   Hoho Training area EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:55 pm

*a tree grows from the ceiling and i hop out of it and the tree goes back*
Back to top Go down
Riku Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Riku Uchiha

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-08-29

Ninja Stats
Clan: Uchiha
Ryo: $1000

Hoho Training area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoho Training area   Hoho Training area EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:17 pm

Riku walked in an akatsuki robe he found laying around the house using his grass cutter for a walking stick his sharingan already activated and it was finally perfected his shadow shrouded his face for the most part and he wore a solemn face
Back to top Go down
Lily Senju
Genin
Genin
Lily Senju

Hoho Training area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoho Training area   Hoho Training area EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:18 pm

riku i think thats dads....or moms. well i'm leaving *disappears into the ground*
Back to top Go down
Dan Kurosaki
Genin
Genin
Dan Kurosaki

Ninja Stats

Hoho Training area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoho Training area   Hoho Training area EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:38 pm

An image of a human hazes into the vision of the children of Sasuke and Ravefire. It appears to be a man of about 6 foot and with orange colored hair. As the image got clearer to them it appears to be Dan Kurosaki,their mother's assistant and 3rd in commard. He wore a white nylon muscle shirt with some long,black, shorts that appeared to for exercise."Ok I see that everyone is here...welcome to the training area. Now I was suppose to,at 1st, start teaching you kids some Hoho Clan stuff ." Dan told the children in a somewhat regular fashion."But apparently your mother feels that you kids are not ready to learn such Teachings as of yet. So I will instead teach you some more advanced charka control and manipulation techniques.Now don't be mad this will help you when you do start your Hoho teachings...trust my training will be hard...any questions?" He asked as he glances over to all the children standing in front of to see if they had questions.
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

Hoho Training area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoho Training area   Hoho Training area EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:45 pm

Melina eyes glanced at the organge haired ninja and then she bowed"im melina senju the pla divine"she would let out a smile as she stands bkwup and look at dan as she holds her rose and plays with it
Back to top Go down
Dan Kurosaki
Genin
Genin
Dan Kurosaki

Ninja Stats

Hoho Training area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoho Training area   Hoho Training area EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:51 am

He looks over at Melina as she introduces herself very nicely."Haha...Welcome Melina....I see your very polite....now are you ready for training?...And,also, just by looking at you I can tell you haven't unlocked your Sharingan yet. No worries I'm sure you will one day."He exclaimed to her while smiling in a friendly manner. He then turns his attention to the boy who looks like a young Sasuke Uchiha." You must be Riku. Nice to meet you." Dan said to the boy,trying to get him comfortable because he sees that his Sharingan is activated.
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

Hoho Training area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoho Training area   Hoho Training area EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:03 am

Melina looks at dan the nodded and spoke"i dnt even knw if i was bless with that power"she glances bk at her rose
Back to top Go down
Riku Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Riku Uchiha

Ninja Stats

Hoho Training area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoho Training area   Hoho Training area EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:33 am

Riku nodded to him his sharingan deactivated and he walks out of the shadow revealing his face he favors his father more than his mother his build and facial features and hair style could be compared to that of sasukes but when it came to his personality it was one of his own

"its....a pleasure" he said in a low tone of voice
Back to top Go down
Dan Kurosaki
Genin
Genin
Dan Kurosaki

Ninja Stats

Hoho Training area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoho Training area   Hoho Training area EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:45 am

Dan smiled at both of the kids."OK!!....Now time to time to suit up for training." He exclaim while pointing over to some armor-like clothes,with diamond-like crystals attached to them, sitting on some rocks behind him." Hurry...the more we can train the stronger you both will get...Melina your suit is on the left..Riku yours to the right...put them on then stand in front of me"Dan told them in a more serious manner of speaking,and hopefully giving them incentive to move more quickly.

(Posting order is as follows..... Melina->Riku->Me-> spectators or other joining members of this topic)
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

Hoho Training area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoho Training area   Hoho Training area EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:54 am

Melina was focusing on her rose as dan explains she made her eyes glance up at the armor with her eyes looking bottomless then she gets up and dust her self off and walked to the armor and put it on and walk back and stands infront of dan"ok dan"she says in a low tone while she holds her rose
Back to top Go down
Riku Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Riku Uchiha

Ninja Stats

Hoho Training area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoho Training area   Hoho Training area EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:56 am

Riku removed his cloak and laid his grass cutter beside it and slipped the armor on thinking "if it makes me stronger ill do what ever i have to"

He walked back to where Dan was and waited for him his eye's purple and grayish color his arms crossed and waiting

Riku in the armor
Hoho Training area Haseo-Xth-Form
Back to top Go down

Hoho Training area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoho Training area   Hoho Training area EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:08 am

~*Sasuke walks around the fortress in search of where the training of advanced chakra control takes place. Sasuke is wearing his casual look as for some reason he can't find his Akatsuki cloak or Kusanagi today. Stepping inside the room he could see his daughter whom had adorn the last name Senju and didn't know that she enough Uchiha blood coursing inside her veins to unlock Sharingan, while the other one had went through an underground passage made of there own tree root jutsu, Lily. Riku was already here wearing what sasuke was looking for as Sasuke shrugged it off and didn't say a word to his son.

Alright, so this the chakra training courses you've been giving our children? *gives off a slight sigh* I sure hope you know what your doing. From the look of things it seems like you could use some tassistance Dan, so how 'bout it? *observes the new suits and cuts Dan a look that says* "I"M NOT dressing in any of that ridiculous stuff, thank you. I'll keep on what I have."

Casual Look -
Spoiler:

Last edited by Sasuke Uchiha on Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dan Kurosaki
Genin
Genin
Dan Kurosaki

Ninja Stats

Hoho Training area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoho Training area   Hoho Training area EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:21 am

Dan looks at the now suited up kids in front of him."Ok these are special suits I created for you kids....I did make one for Lily too,but she's not here today...so lets continue.." He told the kids as he takes out a module device from his pocket."These suits here are designed to help you with your strength,control,and stamina output....the higher the level I put them on...the most restraining its gonna be. The goal is for you all to learn to budget your intake and output of charka to levels that will allow for for all types of improvements in your movements ans skills." He explains to them trying to make it simple for them to understand. Dan now presses some buttons on the control device. As he does the crystals on the kids suits start to glow. The control device speaks to Dan and says in woman's voice" Suits are now online.....scanning...." Just as the control device tells him of such things Sasuke Uchiha ,the children's father,appears and asks if he can assist. He also give Dan a look telling him that will not be wearing armor." HAha...Hey Sasuke..Yeah this is it. Don't worry you won't have to wear a suit..thats for the kids here" Dan exclaims to while chuckling a bit at Sasuke's facial expression.
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

Hoho Training area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoho Training area   Hoho Training area EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:29 am

The attention of her rose is overtook by the glowing suit"can i get a dress like this"she says then a eyebrow raise as a smile form when she saw her father and then she hopes he dont realize she lost her sandels and is now barefooted and she spoke"hey dady"she says happily
Back to top Go down
Riku Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Riku Uchiha

Ninja Stats

Hoho Training area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoho Training area   Hoho Training area EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:34 am

While those two were talking riku looked at himself and his eye twitched
"i look like a freak" he yelled in embarrassment taking the suit off mumbling under his breathe he took everything but the gloves off he looked at them and golden claws came out of the finger tips

"yea thats more like it"he said picking his sword back up and tossing his father his akatsuki cloak
Back to top Go down
Dan Kurosaki
Genin
Genin
Dan Kurosaki

Ninja Stats

Hoho Training area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoho Training area   Hoho Training area EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:41 am

Dan looked at Riku take the suit off." Riku please put the suit back on...otherwise the computer in the control device will have an error..." He then starts pressing a few buttons on the device." And you don't look like a freak...the suit is powered by your chakras...so what ever element you have is what the crystals will glow....the suit is designed to help you not hurt you"
Back to top Go down

Hoho Training area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoho Training area   Hoho Training area EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:54 am

Sasuke's eye raises at the techno suit as it changes variant colors due to the chakra changing slightly like the beads Naruto once wore. * Sasuke nods to melina no noticing she has no shoes on her feet thinking its pat of the training, watching Riku's distaste for the suit* *chuckles*...I see so it just scans your body for chakra limits, it keeps you at your regular and normal standards. It changes based on the amount of chakra left in your body. At the same time holds back, or suprresses some of it. This so a shinobi can reach there potential at the price of looking like an imbecile, just kidding.
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

Hoho Training area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoho Training area   Hoho Training area EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 12:02 pm

Melina simplely went to one of the rocks and used her power over plants to summon herbs and she punch a rock using gouken to make a bowl then she put the herbs in the bowl and begun crushing them until it was like a liquid and she sticks her fingers in it and begun rubbing on the bottom of her foot to heal all the cuts etc while the three talk
Back to top Go down
Riku Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Riku Uchiha

Ninja Stats

Hoho Training area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoho Training area   Hoho Training area EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 12:04 pm

Riku sighs and puts the suit back on in anger he kicks it and when he finally gets on its attached to him skin tight and his swords chakra begins to change "what...the...hell"

He said looking at his sword extend and it began to for little edges that stick out of both ends of the blade making it look a bit like a chain saw,riku smiled widely at his sword

"now this i could get use to"
Hoho Training area Haseo2-1
Back to top Go down
Dan Kurosaki
Genin
Genin
Dan Kurosaki

Ninja Stats

Hoho Training area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoho Training area   Hoho Training area EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 12:21 pm

Dan chuckles at Riku as he examines his new suit. He then turns his attention to Sasuke." Wow...Sasuke your exactly right...well anywa-" At that time Dan's sentence was cut off by the computer's voice" Scanning Complete...Press the start button when ready to implement the balancing program...." When the computer finish talking Dan looks over at Riku and Melina." Riku...Melina...front and center!! Its time..." He calls out the kids as he still stands next to their father." OK Sasuke...you ready to see these suits in action?" He questions him in a excited fashion.
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

Hoho Training area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoho Training area   Hoho Training area EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 2:45 pm

Melina gets up her suit glowing a greenish color and even her rose glows she then walk to dan still barefooted and she smiles and salutes
Back to top Go down
Riku Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Riku Uchiha

Ninja Stats

Hoho Training area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoho Training area   Hoho Training area EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 3:04 pm

Riku walked up to him with his sword rested on his shoulder
Back to top Go down
Lily Senju
Genin
Genin
Lily Senju

Hoho Training area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoho Training area   Hoho Training area EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 3:05 pm

*watches from the background*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hoho Training area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoho Training area   Hoho Training area Empty

Back to top Go down

Hoho Training area
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next