Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hoho Training area

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dan Kurosaki
Genin
Genin
Dan Kurosaki

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Ninja Stats
Clan: None
Ryo: $3,000,000
Ryo in the bank: $0

Hoho Training area - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Hoho Training area   Hoho Training area - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is a room in the Fortress specially modified to train Hoho Clan Techniques and Jutsus. It consists of a wide and enormous cavern-like structure with mainly rocks, hills, moss and areas where the floor is covered over by water reservoirs. It is highly durable and can repair itself from most kinds of damage like the rest of the fortress.

Spoiler:

Effective For Today, Posting Order: Dan, Melina, Riku, Sasuke Uchiha,
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dan Kurosaki
Genin
Genin
Dan Kurosaki

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Hoho Training area   Hoho Training area - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 2:17 am

( new posting order Me,Melina,Riku,Lily, Sosuke , Sasuke)
Back to top Go down
Junichiro Sōsuke
A-Rank
A-Rank
Junichiro Sōsuke

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Ninja Stats
Ryo: $1000

PostSubject: Re: Hoho Training area   Hoho Training area - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 2:30 am

The right size of the cubed training room for Hoho training could be heard buzzing noises thye became louder and louder every second until BOOM a chunk of wall appeared and a very tall figure dressed in long white robes with some red and black markings some places on the robe. His name was Junichiro Sōsuke.

How he entered.
Being tricky he had a few tricks up his sleeve to fly only for a few seconds in the cost of reiatsu but no one knew that as he was a slick and tricky figure and he had two faces. Polite and his true one - evil.
Junichiro stood on a rail as suddenly five lightning release clones appeared on the rails and were released by the dirty player known as Junichiro. They each made huge holes in the wall and it was only left for Sōsuke to kick the remaining with his leg as he entered...

"How barbaric..." He muttered enough everyone to hear him and as the smoke lingered in the air for a few seconds more it disappeared taken away by the wind vacuum. Junichiro had put his innocent square glasses on and made an innocent smile to everyone around. " Hello to everyone, my name is Junichiro Sōsuke." He bowed as he walked forward to the trainees which were looking at Junichiro's entrance. "I couldn't find another entrance, I apologize." He bowed once again and looked at each of the trainees, each ninjas, Junichiro knew well in this room he was the most potential one for the Hoho trainings and he would be the fastest learner among all.

Innocent Mode
Spoiler:

Real mode = Avatar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hoho Training area   Hoho Training area - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:13 am

As I smile faintly at my intelligence just about ready to brag about it the computer scans run complete.* Then in an instance my kids transform into the episode of kids wearing suits screaming morphing time pretending to be real ninja's giving us a bad name.* I smile at my son and Melina,noticing she's now bare-footed...A large bang was heard as I reply to his commit. "annd your not rude, or was that entrance not barbaric itself? *Dan cover Riku's ears I have Melina's covered*(pauses and then continues)
Who the hell are you and why are you in my home
?"
Back to top Go down
Dan Kurosaki
Genin
Genin
Dan Kurosaki

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Hoho Training area   Hoho Training area - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:57 am

After the moment that dan is about to press the button to start the children's training. A loud boom is heard along with appearance of a shady looking guy."What is it now?" Dan muttered,in a now annoyed fashion, as the man enters before introducing himself. Dan looks at Sasuke and send him a telepathic meassage."Do you know this guy?" He now gets a signal from Sasuke to cover Riku's ears as the wall that was damaged begins to repair itself. Dan now sends Sasuke another message as soon as he asks the man ,now known as Junichiro Sōsuke, a question of why he is here."Sasuke,your daugter Lily is here as well. I can feel her presence from behind that rock to the left.....we forgot to cover her ears...if she tells Rave what she heard....hell will break loose!"

Last edited by Dan Kurosaki on Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Ninja Stats
Clan: Senju
Ryo: $21,000

PostSubject: Re: Hoho Training area   Hoho Training area - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:07 am

Melina yawns abit as a big boom was heared it was some weird guy and she shakes her head before she knew it her ears was covered then she shows around and then she moves her hands abit as vines strong as steel shoots from the ground the new guy attempting to cage him
Back to top Go down
Riku Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Riku Uchiha

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-08-29

Ninja Stats
Clan: Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Hoho Training area   Hoho Training area - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 8:00 am

Riku looks over at the new guy his blue sharingan activated and his new swords chain saw like edges rotating,he appears behind him with the blade at his neck "ya know its quite rude to just show up in someones home un invited"
Back to top Go down
Lily Senju
Genin
Genin
Lily Senju

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Hoho Training area   Hoho Training area - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 11:49 am

*watches and wood comes up all around him and i step out of the background*go away sosuke
Back to top Go down
Junichiro Sōsuke
A-Rank
A-Rank
Junichiro Sōsuke

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Hoho Training area   Hoho Training area - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 2:33 pm

Junichiro was caught into vines and surrounded by vast trees in a cage while right behind him had appeared a boy with sharingan having the blue color and a blade up to Junichiro's neck.
Sosuke knew well that if he was going to play innocent he had to show himself as being vurnable and not use his illusion mastery...just yet...

The manipulator comforted his square-shaped glasses and kept his innocent smile as he looked around.
"I already introduced myself, my name is Junichiro Sosuke." He said and continued. " But isn't it rude not to introduce yourself before asking me my identity. Also please I will compensate all the finances about the broken wall. You ask who summoned me ? Ravefire Senju I assume or so her name is, she wouldn't really like this sight if you ask me.." Junichiro said with an intimidating tone at the last sentence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hoho Training area   Hoho Training area - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 3:30 pm

>>>Sasuke gives off the signal to releases the man who just introduced himself. "Ya know she oughtta really has to let the family know when she hires new security. Otherwise someone' gonna end up dead. Nice job Melina, I see your working on a Vine-like prison you should had rose thorns to it for more damage... Also over doing your chakra limits like making them that tough is unesscary Riku my son, you could be a little faster with that sword of yours *Chainsaw Broadsword of Riku*. Lily, looks her into her eyes using my hypnotic eye. None of this just happened, you just got here alright? Other than that good job kids.
Back to top Go down
Dan Kurosaki
Genin
Genin
Dan Kurosaki

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Hoho Training area   Hoho Training area - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:03 pm

After Sasuke give the signal to let Junichiro go,Dan sighs and looks at Lily."Lily...your quite late...you better suit up and get scanned. Although...I knew you were watching." He then turns his attention to Sasuke. " Yo dude since does Rave take a liking to people lately?(Looks to Junichiro now)...ahhh well anyway Junichiro you should go check in with Rave first before she has your head. Let her know your here..." Dan now stands there waiting for all to be ready for training.
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Hoho Training area   Hoho Training area - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 1:51 am

Melina hears her father tell her to let the guy go so melina made a sign and the vine cage vanished and melina look at her father then at dan and thought of what the future must bring
Back to top Go down
Junichiro Sōsuke
A-Rank
A-Rank
Junichiro Sōsuke

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Hoho Training area   Hoho Training area - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 12:59 pm

After the vines were released Junichiro knew well he was welcomed into the training area and no more monkey plays would occur again especially from the children's side. The innocent smile stayed on Junichiro's face while he proceeded forward towards the area where most of the trainees were while listening to Kurosaki's words.

"Dear Captain Kurosaki...she knows well that I am here..." Junichiro said as he kept his smile but his eyes opened to view his surroundings, his gaze stood on Dan and shifted to Sasuke. " I think that you would benefit from my glasses a lot, Captain Kurosaki." the manipulator slightly chuckled as his index finger pointed to the left side of his white robe which dripped on the ground. The symbol was clear - A Black Star Captain. Or so known as a top officer/ninja in the Black Star Village and part of the emergency squad that immediately reacted to danger to their Kage or as they say The Commander in Chief.
Junichiro was equal to Dan Kurosaki, liked it or not....
"But I am here for training of this methods..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hoho Training area   Hoho Training area - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:40 am

Sasuke catches a quick de-ja vu sequence as he notices Junchiro's wearing the Black Star's emblem, and familarize himself with the voice. Sasuke goes to towards the guy and grabs at his shirt collar not buying what he says one bit. -Sasuke prepares to try and slam him up against the wall- Your the ONE that had me arrested a few nights ago!!! In an inescapable prison wern't you!?!? *Sasuke flares up at the captain Junchiro* His eyes boiling in rage, then he remembers his children are still around as he leans up to the man's ear leveling himself with him to whisper something about meeting him in the Fortress Rooftops to settle their differences through blows not words in a fight, (spar). Sasuke awaits to see what Junchiro had to say about....
Back to top Go down
Dan Kurosaki
Genin
Genin
Dan Kurosaki

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Hoho Training area   Hoho Training area - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 12:57 pm

Dan looks at Sasuke shove Junichiro against the wall and sees the anger in his eyes." Ok Kids nothing to see here..your dad seem to have business with Junichiro..." he says while trying to block the kids site of them,flailing his arms around." Its time for your training...suit up quickly Lily" As he says that a big sweat drop appears on the back of his head. " I also have new weapons for you Twins...so hurry now" Dan exclaims in somewhat speedy manner to get the kids attention.
Back to top Go down
Junichiro Sōsuke
A-Rank
A-Rank
Junichiro Sōsuke

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Hoho Training area   Hoho Training area - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 1:17 pm

Junichiro let himself to be slammed up the wall as Sasuke held his neck tight but the foxy smile seemed to never disappear even when Sasuke was speaking his full of anger threats.
"Oh my such strength, you never seem to amaze me, Sasuke Uchiha-san...but I was merely doing my job...you can say I even let you run around the prison untouched." He closed his eye expanding his foxyness in his smile more.

A blurry sound was heard behind Sasuke as Junichiro wrapped behind Sasuke his smile on while his eyes were open.
"But...I believe I was sent here by Ravefire Senju to train the arts of Hoho...instead of battling you..." Junichiro glanced Dan for a moment while he coughed. " The one infront you is just a mere illusion, Sasuke Uchiha-san..."
Junichiro was hidding his immense strength that could've blocked Sasuke's attack towards his throat but Junichiro didn't want to peak around in his surroundings unless he wanted to, Sosuke turned to face Dan and spoke:
"Let us begin , Captain Kurosaki-san, shall we ?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Senju
Genin
Genin
Lily Senju

PostSubject: Re: Hoho Training area   Hoho Training area - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:01 pm

*goes to suit up and comes back standing beside melina* new weapons?
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Hoho Training area   Hoho Training area - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:52 pm

Melina holds her special rose as all this comotion happen she frowns as it slowly gets on her nerves and a dragon tattoo begun to grow as she says"stop it"
Back to top Go down
Riku Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Riku Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Hoho Training area   Hoho Training area - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 9:43 pm

Riku was beginning to get annoyed "lets hurry this up"
Back to top Go down
Dan Kurosaki
Genin
Genin
Dan Kurosaki

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Hoho Training area   Hoho Training area - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 9:59 am

Dan looks at the control device in his hand wait for the suit to scan Lily and come online."Well anyway while we are waiting Lily and Melina I have some new weapons for you."he says as he reaches behind himself and pulls out 2 scrolls from his ninja tool fanny pack. He then proceeds to put one scroll each in front of the girls on the ground.(One for Melina and One for Lily) Dan then starts to form various hand seals with one hand,the right one,and then forms the tiger seal as a finisher. Two "poofs" are heard followed by puffs of smoke surrounding the scrolls for a few seconds then dissipating.

After the smoke is cleared two different weapons appear in the places where the scrolls used to be. One being a slim,silver, double-edged katana but with an unusually long length and golden colored handle. That was in front of Melina. In front of Lily were a set of crystal crested nunchucku.One being pitch black and the other being of a titanium aloe/chrome color. Each of the connecting chain of the nunchucku had a special ring link in the middle of it, and all four handle ends of the them had a big crystal cones."Do you like what you see girls?" he asked as his control device says"Scanning completed....press start to enter training mode..."
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Hoho Training area   Hoho Training area - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:12 am

Melina eyes drifted to dan as he tells them he have new weapons for them then he pull out two scrolls and place one in front of her and lily and the scrolls poof showing the weapons and she goes to pick up the double edge katana and lonk at her rose as it transform to her Eureka and she jumps bk swinging both katanas on her fingertips then swiping them down making dust come up then jumps up in a form like tornado and comes down with both blades in a X Formation and stands tall"THATS WHAT IM TALKING BOUT"She yells
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hoho Training area   Hoho Training area - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:19 am

Sasuke stares calmly at his daughters enthusiams as they each recieve a gift to use in battle. "Don't get too attached with those things kids. When you all can do is rely on them and they aren't around what are you gonna do then?" Training Mode?...This I gotta see.
Back to top Go down
Riku Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Riku Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Hoho Training area   Hoho Training area - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 2:25 pm

Riku began to loose interest.He took the armor off and threw his sword to the ground."i dont need this"he said and began to walk away
Back to top Go down
Lily Senju
Genin
Genin
Lily Senju

PostSubject: Re: Hoho Training area   Hoho Training area - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 1:38 am

*placing my hand on the weapon feeling the texture then hears riku throw his armor down and looks at him walking away* Brother...
Back to top Go down
Riku Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Riku Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Hoho Training area   Hoho Training area - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:09 pm

Riku then picks up his scythe by the door and storms out.
Back to top Go down
Lily Senju
Genin
Genin
Lily Senju

PostSubject: Re: Hoho Training area   Hoho Training area - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 10:08 am

*watches him then looks at dan*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hoho Training area   Hoho Training area - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hoho Training area
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2