Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Misuto's arrival.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $26,000
Ryo in the bank: $0

Misuto's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Misuto's arrival.   Misuto's arrival. EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:10 pm

(I'm posting due to Junichiro not posting here when he said that he would)

Misuto slowly wakes up in a small room with a simple bed and chair, his possessions were lying on the floor nearby.
Misuto stands up and picks up his possessions, placing Haineko back on his back and kunai pouch back at his hip. What is this place..? He asks himself, trying to open the door, only to discover it was locked.
Misuto sits down in the chair and waits.
Back to top Go down
Dan Kurosaki
Genin
Genin
Dan Kurosaki

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Ninja Stats
Clan: None
Ryo: $3,000,000

Misuto's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misuto's arrival.   Misuto's arrival. EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:04 pm

A man now appears walking door the corridor where the room is located. Misuto now hears this man footsteps as he walks ever and ever closer to his door. "TAP TAP TAP TAP... Ching Ching" The sounds of keys are also now heard along with the foot steps. The footstep sounds stop as the man is now at the door.

Keys are jingling as the door's lock is now being turned. When the door is unlocked,the man turns the door knob and opens the door. The man now is identified as Kurosaki Dan. Dan now has the door open completely and enters. "Ohayou Gozaimasu, Fuuma Misuto. I see you've slept well. Are you ready for training?" He says as he looks at him folding his arms.

Dan was wearing a blue skin tight short sleeve shirt with black combatant pants on as well as some black shoes with a chrome colored bottoms. On his hands he has some battle gloves that he has made himself. The right one being black and the left being the same blue as the shirt. Dan also seems to have his Zanpaktou,Zangetsu, in its sealed state on his left hip.
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

Misuto's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misuto's arrival.   Misuto's arrival. EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:09 pm

Misuto takes a defensive stance when Dan enters the room, but calms down when he hears Haineko speak to him telepathically, He has Zangetsu, this is probably the training we needed She says excitedly.
Fine, if you'll shut up about me training to use you, then I will do. He replies mentally, which was replied with silence.
Yeah, I guess, lead the way. Says Misuto.
Back to top Go down
Dan Kurosaki
Genin
Genin
Dan Kurosaki

Ninja Stats

Misuto's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misuto's arrival.   Misuto's arrival. EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:23 pm

"Good....Follow me..." Dan replies as he walks out the room arms still folded. He now starts his way down the corridor her entered from hoping that Misuto will comply and follow him. As they get far enough down the corridor some stair are seen and they spiral down to the man lobby of the fortress. Dan proceeds down the stairs.

So Misuto......How much do you know about your Zanpaktou? Just by looking I can tell she's a tomboy. Have you synced with her yet?" he asks Misuto as they make their way down the steps.
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

Misuto's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misuto's arrival.   Misuto's arrival. EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:26 pm

Misuto follows after Dan, glad to be stretching his legs again, as they begin down the stairs he raises an eyebrow to Dan's question, Synced? He asks.
I don't know that much about them really, all I really know is that they're swords with spirits trapped inside them, and that they have very good potential if you know how to use them correctly, at least that's what Haineko told me. He replies.
Back to top Go down
Dan Kurosaki
Genin
Genin
Dan Kurosaki

Ninja Stats

Misuto's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misuto's arrival.   Misuto's arrival. EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:49 pm

"Haineko? Is that your Zanpaktou's name?" Dan asks as they reach the bottom of the stairwell.
Dan continues to walk into the lobby, passed some doors, to what seems to be an entrance to another corridor. They continue to walk down the new corridor, the scenery of the once fortress-like structure turns into a cave cavern-like dome area. Dan stops when they seem to reach the middle of this huge dome. " Now...we are here. Time for you to talk with your Zanpaktou one on one in the depths of your being. Only then will you sync with her." he says as he turns to face Misuto. " Go over and sit on that rock. I want you to place the Zanpaktou in your lap and meditate until you reach the depths of your soul. After that talk with your Haineko. Find out more about her. Remember your Zanpaktou is your partner...till death." Dan states as he points over to a medium sized rock on his right.
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

Misuto's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misuto's arrival.   Misuto's arrival. EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:00 am

Misuto nods and sits down on the rock, placing Haineko on his lap and beginning to meditate, placing his hands on the blade as a focus point.

After a while Misuto appears in a strange world with the floor seemingly a carpet that goes on for miles.
So you finally came here. Says Haineko, appearing infront of Misuto.
Yeah, I came to learn how to use you. He says.
Really!? for real this time? She asks excitedly.
Yeah, but you've gotta help. He replies.
Yeah I know that, try and focus your chakra into the sword, split the blade up into a million pieces, just will it to do so, and I will help you do it. She says as Misuto snaps back into reality.
Misuto stands up and performs some handseals and around ten large, black scaled snakes slither out of his sleeves.
Snakes, attack me! He yells and the snakes comply, lunging at Misuto.
Misuto holds Haineko out infront of him and yells, ROAR, HAINEKO. loudly as the blade becomes a pile of floating ash, the ash moves at the snakes and begins to slice at them, killing some.
The remaining snakes slither back into Misuto's sleeves as the blade returns to normal.
Wow...
Back to top Go down
Dan Kurosaki
Genin
Genin
Dan Kurosaki

Ninja Stats

Misuto's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misuto's arrival.   Misuto's arrival. EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:37 am

Dan stood there with his arms folded watching Misuto as he meditated. Time passed then Misuto jumped up and said the name his zanpaktou. He also watched as Misuto summoned snakes as test subjects. " Good...good. Seeing that you have learned its Shikai form means that you have synced with her enough. The more you fight with her the stronger you'll both become." Dan paused and looked at Misuto to see if he has any questions.
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

Misuto's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misuto's arrival.   Misuto's arrival. EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:58 am

Misuto nods, What should I do next? I came to the Black Star in hopes of learning 'Hoho' style
Back to top Go down
Dan Kurosaki
Genin
Genin
Dan Kurosaki

Ninja Stats

Misuto's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misuto's arrival.   Misuto's arrival. EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 11:11 am

"With your Zanpaktou in your hand and the fact that Ravefire hasn't killed you yet means that you are meant to learn it." says Dan. "What you need now is practice....once you get to be an expert at using your sword in battle then we will go on to other things. Ready?" he asks as he now back flips into the air suddenly,landing about 20 feet away from Misuto, and charges at him with Zangetsu still sheathed. " I want you to try and block,dodge, or counter my attacks as best you can."

Dan now disappears from the sight of Misuto. Then reappears to Misuto's left coming with a fist toward his rib cage.
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

Misuto's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misuto's arrival.   Misuto's arrival. EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 11:15 am

Misuto nods and takes to a fighting stance, instantly hearing Dan when he appears near him and jumps backwards in the opposite direction, a large snake extending from his sleeve to try and bit Dan whils Haineko turns to ash again and lunges at Dan around the snake, giving the attack a wide radius.
Back to top Go down
Dan Kurosaki
Genin
Genin
Dan Kurosaki

Ninja Stats

Misuto's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misuto's arrival.   Misuto's arrival. EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 11:28 am

Dan smirks and dodges the Snake's bite then grabs it right behind the head. He now pulls on the snake violently. Dan now shakes the snake vertically with his strength and make the body of the snake wrap around Misuto's arm. Dan then proceeds to charge into the ash. Once in the ash Dan spins violently around creating a mini-tornado. As he spins the snake's body wraps around him and gets cut up by the ash cloud. When Dan is fully wrapped inside the snake he seemingly disappears.
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

Misuto's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misuto's arrival.   Misuto's arrival. EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 11:32 am

Misuto growls and orders the snake to disappear, which it does, leaving Dan nowhere to be found.
Misuto takes this oppertunity to create a circle of chakra mines with him in the middle, out of the way of the impact.
Misuto then gathers the ahs infront of him to use as a shield if nessecary.
Back to top Go down
Dan Kurosaki
Genin
Genin
Dan Kurosaki

Ninja Stats

Misuto's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misuto's arrival.   Misuto's arrival. EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 11:40 am

Hands come out of the ground and grab Misuto's ankles pulling him under with just head sticking out of the ground. Dan then appears floating in the air above Misuto." You did good for your 1st try. Here is something I want you to learn. Its called Telekinesis....Close you eyes and communicate with Haineko. Try to get free." Dan says as he floats there and watches Misuto." Consentrate!!"
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

Misuto's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misuto's arrival.   Misuto's arrival. EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 11:45 am

Misuto sighs and concentrates.
So you need my help again? Asks Haineko, amused at Misuto's sutuation.
Yeah. He thinks as he sees the ashes forming a circle around him and embedding into the ground, tearing it up to the point that Misuto is able to climb out, he faces Dan again.
Back to top Go down
Dan Kurosaki
Genin
Genin
Dan Kurosaki

Ninja Stats

Misuto's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misuto's arrival.   Misuto's arrival. EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 2:36 pm

Still floating in the air over Misuto. Dan looks down at Misuto." Now come to where I am...with out Haineko."
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

Misuto's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misuto's arrival.   Misuto's arrival. EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 3:00 pm

Misuto nods and sticks Haineko into the ground with the blade and walks over to Dan slowly, keeping his guard up.
Back to top Go down
Dan Kurosaki
Genin
Genin
Dan Kurosaki

Ninja Stats

Misuto's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misuto's arrival.   Misuto's arrival. EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 3:17 pm

"No no no....come up here....I'm in the air Misuto." Dan says as he facepalms know that this gonna take some work.
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

Misuto's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misuto's arrival.   Misuto's arrival. EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 3:21 pm

Misuto looks up and back at the ground for a few seconds.
...How..? He asks, shrugging his shoulders.
Misuto sighs and consults with Haineko again, How the hell am I meant to do that? He asks her.
It's telekenesis, with me here you can just will yourself to float and you will do! She explains.
Misuto focuses and wills himself to float, closing his eyes, when he opens them again he was about a metre in the air, the shock was enoguh to send him falling back down again.
How did I do..? He asks.
Back to top Go down
Dan Kurosaki
Genin
Genin
Dan Kurosaki

Ninja Stats

Misuto's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misuto's arrival.   Misuto's arrival. EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 3:22 pm

"Good...now try again" Dan exclaims while watching Misuto.
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

Misuto's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misuto's arrival.   Misuto's arrival. EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 3:31 pm

Misuto nods and focusses, floating up into the air until he was at the same height as Dan.
Back to top Go down
Dan Kurosaki
Genin
Genin
Dan Kurosaki

Ninja Stats

Misuto's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misuto's arrival.   Misuto's arrival. EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:45 pm

Dan looks on as Misuto floats up to be parallel to where he is. Dan unfolds his arms and gets in a Neo matrix fighting stance with his right arm behind his back. " Now come and fight me." he orders Misuto while waiting for his attack.
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

Misuto's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misuto's arrival.   Misuto's arrival. EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:57 pm

Misuto looks back to the ground where he dropped Haineko, knowing he wouldn't reach her in time for Dan to attack.
Misuto makes handseals and his hand begins to 'crackle' as it sets on fire at a very high temperature, he flies at Dan and punches at him, Ultimate fire fist!(It's like a fire-rasengan, but weaker.
Back to top Go down
Dan Kurosaki
Genin
Genin
Dan Kurosaki

Ninja Stats

Misuto's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misuto's arrival.   Misuto's arrival. EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:27 pm

As Misuto starts has barrage of flame punches, Dan leans from left to right dodging all the hits with ease." Good good.....now did you realize your flying?.....Keep at it....faster!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

Misuto's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misuto's arrival.   Misuto's arrival. EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:38 pm

Misuto flies backwards and throws a few explosion tags, making it look like he wanted to hit Dan but deliberately didn't they plant themselves in the wall behind him.
Misuto quickly pulls off a dragon fire jutsu and makes a handseal, detonating the explosion tags behind Dan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Misuto's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misuto's arrival.   Misuto's arrival. Empty

Back to top Go down

Misuto's arrival.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next