Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Misuto's arrival.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $26,000
Ryo in the bank: $0

Misuto's arrival. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Misuto's arrival.   Misuto's arrival. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

(I'm posting due to Junichiro not posting here when he said that he would)

Misuto slowly wakes up in a small room with a simple bed and chair, his possessions were lying on the floor nearby.
Misuto stands up and picks up his possessions, placing Haineko back on his back and kunai pouch back at his hip. What is this place..? He asks himself, trying to open the door, only to discover it was locked.
Misuto sits down in the chair and waits.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dan Kurosaki
Genin
Genin
Dan Kurosaki

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Ninja Stats
Clan: None
Ryo: $3,000,000

PostSubject: Re: Misuto's arrival.   Misuto's arrival. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:47 pm

Dan lets a smirk be seen by Misuto as the flame seemingly engulfs him." I show you why I'm called flame swordmen!!" he yells out to Misuto before he is comsumed.
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Misuto's arrival.   Misuto's arrival. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 4:00 pm

Misuto grins as he twists his fingers and the lines attached to the kunais glimmer, he pulls them back and they slice at Dan's back, along with one undetonated kunai, which explodes there and then.
Show me then... He grins.
Back to top Go down
Dan Kurosaki
Genin
Genin
Dan Kurosaki

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Ninja Stats
Clan: None
Ryo: $3,000,000

PostSubject: Re: Misuto's arrival.   Misuto's arrival. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:16 am

A flash of blue light is seen through the fire for a moment then it explodes to a great ball of blue flame coming toward Misuto.
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Misuto's arrival.   Misuto's arrival. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 11:36 am

Misuto grins slightly, It may not be possible for me to win, but i'm gonna give you one hell of a time beating me. He laughs, flying out of the way of the flames and deciding to wait it out until Dan came out of his hiding place before attacking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misuto's arrival.   Misuto's arrival. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Misuto's arrival.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2